Harris 2024

131,895 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

I look forward to the gaslighting from the usuals that Kamala wasn't the "border czar" for the Biden admin. I see it has already started on X.

The drive by media is working on this.
TheStorm
I see that they've got Susan Rice out making network appearances as well...
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Nothing to come of this, just a short paragraph to the story.

Stupid. Like our country really needs more of this dumb **** .
This is one of the dumbest things Ive seen so far this election cycle. Pubs dont need any sort of gotcha to beat Harris. Use her own words and positions, dont over complicate it.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Nothing to come of this, just a short paragraph to the story.

Stupid. Like our country really needs more of this dumb **** .
This is one of the dumbest things Ive seen so far this election cycle. Pubs dont need any sort of gotcha to beat Harris. Use her own words and positions, dont over complicate it.

Thank you!
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

https://apnews.com/general-news-3400f56255e000547d1ca3ce1aa6b8e9

" President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border and work with Central American nations to address root causes of the problem."

"In delegating the matter to Harris, Biden is seeking to replicate a dynamic that played out when he served as President Barack Obama's vice president. Obama turned to Biden in his first term to lead the White House effort to draw down U.S. troops in Iraq and oversee implementation of stimulus in response to the Great Recession."

"Harris is tasked with overseeing diplomatic efforts to deal with issues spurring migration in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, as well as pressing them to strengthen enforcement on their own borders, administration officials said. She's also tasked with developing and implementing a long-term strategy that gets at the root causes of migration from those countries."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, with all of those FACTS being shared back in 2021? USA Today dropped this yesterday. A "fact check", which is entirely false.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-not-border-czar-of-biden-administration-fact-check/74498717007/
"Harris' border work was on 'root causes' of migration; she wasn't in charge | Fact check"

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9yhXl_tdXy

The comments on this are killing me...

Quote:

Have you tried being unburdened by what has been?

Quote:

The significance of the passage of Time should fix it.

Quote:

*cackles* let me have your guns first! - Cumala, probably.

Quote:

Best I can do is give 2000 to illegals with housing.

Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C9yhXl_tdXy

The comments on this are killing me...

Quote:

Have you tried being unburdened by what has been?

Quote:

The significance of the passage of Time should fix it.

Quote:

*cackles* let me have your guns first! - Cumala, probably.

Quote:

Best I can do is give 2000 to illegals with housing.

Personally, I like the "unburdened by what has been". Thats just genius!1

Why does Mrs. Harris always talk like she's MLK giving a historic speech?
Wufpack17
packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

" President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border and work with Central American nations to address root causes of the problem."

"In delegating the matter to Harris, Biden is seeking to replicate a dynamic that played out when he served as President Barack Obama's vice president. Obama turned to Biden in his first term to lead the White House effort to draw down U.S. troops in Iraq and oversee implementation of stimulus in response to the Great Recession."

"Harris is tasked with overseeing diplomatic efforts to deal with issues spurring migration in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, as well as pressing them to strengthen enforcement on their own borders, administration officials said. She's also tasked with developing and implementing a long-term strategy that gets at the root causes of migration from those countries."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, with all of those FACTS being shared back in 2021? USA Today dropped this yesterday. A "fact check", which is entirely false.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-not-border-czar-of-biden-administration-fact-check/74498717007/
"Harris' border work was on 'root causes' of migration; she wasn't in charge | Fact check"

Dare I suggest that this is what election interference looks like?
GuerrillaPack
Yes, the communist Establishment Lamestream media "Ministry of Truth" is trying to re-write history and "send down the memory hole" the fact that Kamala Harris was appointed by Biden to be "in charge" of "handling" the border crisis.

Obviously, because Trump will absolutely hammer this fact in future advertisement and debates, and this is one of the key areas to attack Harris that will hurt her with voters.

So the Marxist overlords think they are going to re-program and brainwash their Leftist dupe followers to believe the lie that this all "never happened" and Harris "was never in charge of the border".

Werewolf
Far and away the most appropriate pick........

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
LOL
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

They just made it even worse

The media does realize 1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual...right?
GuerrillaPack
I guess the BBC hasn't gotten the memo yet from the communist Ministry of Truth to go back and re-write their articles...

They use the term "immigration czar".

The terminology of "czar" is not important. That's not an official title. The most important point is that Biden appointed Kamal to be "in charge" of the illegal immigration crisis -- that is to direct and lead dealing with the issue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56516332

Quote:

Biden tasks Harris with tackling migrant influx on US-Mexico border

24 March 2021

US President Joe Biden has put Vice-President Kamala Harris in charge of controlling migration at the southern border following a big influx of new arrivals.

Mr Biden said he was giving her a "tough job" but that she was "the most qualified person to do it".
The numbers of people arriving have grown since Mr Biden took office.

They include hundreds of unaccompanied minors who are being held in immigration detention facilities.

[...]

Announcing Ms Harris's appointment as his immigration czar, Mr Biden told reporters and officials at the White House: "She's the most qualified person to do it, to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle [Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador], and the countries that are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks - stemming the migration to our southern border".

Oldsouljer
I find it charming that the arrogant media is now choking on their own words. Apparently, they don't want to have the equivalent of Alinsky rule #4 turned against them.
GuerrillaPack
This attempt to re-write history and memory hole Kamala as the Border Czar once again shows just how stupid the far Left Marxist Lamestream media ideologues think we are, and how supremely arrogant they are, and how unbelievably dishonest (to put it very mildly) they are. They are complete liars, who bald-faced lie to us about 95% of whatever they are reporting.

They are used to dealing with the average 75-80 IQ morons that vote Democrat, and know that they can easily dupe those idiots.

Sorry commies....there's another ~70% of the population who have IQs above 85 and can see through your bullchit.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

This should be pretty simple.

Did Biden say she was a "border czar" or not?

People keep throwing up the Axios article where it wasn't a direct quote from Biden.

Is he on tape or on record saying it?

More broadly I hope Harris' team leans heavily into this angle and people move out of fantasy land where they think Trump is some sort of Border Genius.

CATO: Trump's dismantling of immigration policy

FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

People keep throwing up the Axios article where it wasn't a direct quote from Biden.

More broadly I hope Harris' team leans heavily into this angle and people move out of fantasy land where they think Trump is some sort of Border Genius.

If you want the full transcript, here is the official White House Transcript

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/03/24/remarks-by-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-in-a-meeting-on-immigration/

NYT in April 2021

Axios in April 2021

AP in March 2021

Border czar, in charge of the border, I dont particularly care what language that was used. She was in charge of it and now the media is trying to tell the public she wasnt because it doesnt match the narrative they want to paint since she is now the Democratic nominee. Thats the definition of Orwellian
flylike44
Werewolf said:

LOL

This is all you need to know about the media. He actually expected them to clap. I'm semi surprised they didn't.
packofwolves
Biden's comments towards the end…
Gulfstream4
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/03/24/remarks-by-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-in-a-meeting-on-immigration/

NYT in April 2021

Axios in April 2021

AP in March 2021

Border czar, in charge of the border, I dont particularly care what language that was used. She was in charge of it and now the media is trying to tell the public she wasnt because it doesnt match the narrative they want to paint since she is now the Democratic nominee. Thats the definition of Orwellian

It must be nice having 90% of the MSM running interference for the democrat party.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

NYT in April 2021

Axios in April 2021

AP in March 2021

They are covering for her. She was placed in charged and failed. It's cut and dry, I posted a article yesterday quoting agents past and present that have either never spoken to her or not since 2023.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

NYT in April 2021

Axios in April 2021

AP in March 2021

It must be nice having 90% of the MSM running interference for the democrat party.
Yeah it is.
packgrad
ncsupack1
Whoops

packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

Whoops

Wow. Govtrack going the Dem propaganda route now too. TDS abounds.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Whoops

Wow. Govtrack going the Dem propaganda route now too. TDS abounds.

Looks that way. Just change everything.
Bas2020
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Whoops

A vote for Mrs. Harris is a vote for San Francisco policies. [google SF and take a look at what has happened to that city]
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

A vote for Mrs. Harris is a vote for San Francisco policies. [google SF and take a look at what has happened to that city]

Was she the AG or the governor?

Was she too tough on crime, or not tough enough?

Y'all are all over the place.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

I can't believe what I'm seeing. If you're a Jewish person, how in whole wide world could you vote democrat?! It's mind boggling.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

She sent a lot of black men to prison, that's for sure.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Come on. Your better than this.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

I can't believe what I'm seeing. If you're a Jewish person, how in whole wide world could you vote democrat?! It's mind boggling.
You saw it in the summer of 2020.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Whoops

It's a mess for sure.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Come on. Your better than this.

It's a perfectly reasonable question.

If you want to blame her for San Francisco, the onus is on you to explain how San Francisco's current state has something to do with her.

What "San Francisco" policies is Harris responsible for that signal the death of America if she's elected? How was San Francisco today damaged by her tenure as DA 15 years ago?

This is nothing more than attack-the-lib whack-a-mole.

And if she was so terrible in California and in the Bay Area, I'm sure people there have the pitchforks out, right?

Look y'all, here's a good example of all those Dems that hate Harris from her home city. They saw up close how terrible she was and now they're super pissed!

VP Kamala Harris Sparks New Excitement Among San Francisco Democrats

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.