Harris 2024

131,943 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by GuerrillaPack
CoachCase
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

Just play this on a LOOP... over and over again

Reality hurts! 12 of 16 years but it is Trump's fault! I pray all Americans supporting Harris/Walz will realize how the Democratic party is playing them for a fool, . . . again!
CoachCase
Sad! But, Trump is always lying!
Cthepack
SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

IF Americans have any brains left this proposal alone would be discrediting for Harris. Talking about breaking the backs of the middle class.

Lol, the proposed higher rate (which I haven't seen confirmed that she even supports) would only kick in after the FIRST MILLION in capital gains income for the year!

I wonder why they left that part out? You'd almost think they lie to you guys nonstop.
it's ok, that's what's going to happen to the middle class too when SS and Medicare become insolvent anyway. It's an inevitability until we vote for serious people. So far we haven't.

If you're worried about our finances, maybe you could vote for serious people that don't keep adding to the red part.

Why do you have an issue with people spending their money the way they want to rather than the federal government? We're way beyond spending for the public good. Maybe you could vote for serious people who don't keep adding to the gray part.

That certainly makes a great bumper sticker. In your mind is there actually a tax rate that is "as low as we can reasonably go and still pay for the society that let's you make money in the first place", or are you one of those people who thinks the tax rate should be zero?

Btw, here's a dirty little secret: The reason Republicans never actually cut any spending when they have total control of the government is that there's actually very little left to cut that we don't need to run a First World country. That's why you hear stupid stuff now like "we promise to cut the Department of Education!". They're out of rational excuses to keep cutting taxes.

Seriously? First you have no idea why people use different loan products and now this comment about cutting programs. SMH. Here is another dirty little secret: you do not have to cut a single program in order to reduce spending!

So you're bullish on unchecked deficit spending?

Pubs have got to get behind taxing AND spending less. That has clear merit.

This don't-tax-but-still-spend approach is the worst of all worlds.

Come on civ. I think you graduated from NC State. I hope smart enough to figure it out. There are easy ways to not cut programs and tax less.

Lol, by all means enlighten us! What are the "easy ways" to reduce spending in a way that meaningfully changes our economic trajectory? Got any specific items? I think you'll find that there are lots of economic unintended consequences hiding around every corner, and it mostly doesn't matter much since you're quibbling about a tiny slice of the pie anyway.

The elephant in the room is SS and Medicare, and reducing those benefits is a nonstarter for a lot of sane reasons.

My god. I never once said dramatically changing any trajectory. I just said you do not need to cut programs and can reduce taxes at the same time. In reference to your comment about no more programs can be cut.

For Civ I know first hand a contracted defense project changed from a cost plus project where profit was guaranteed because any addition costs were paid for by the government to a meet budget project. It happened while trump was in office but I have no idea if his administration was responsible for the change.

This program cut its costs by 30% by just getting more efficient. Very easy! So now this program needs 30% less tax dollars to meet its objective. Program not cut and spending reduced!

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

What a disaster this administration has been.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

The Obama's were incredible last night, as per usual.

These had me rolling, and illustrate what Trump opens himself up to with his demented gaffes and crowd size fetishizing.

I'm so old I remember our liberal friends saying this type of behavior was unacceptable and not Presidential. What changed?
SmaptyWolf
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

IF Americans have any brains left this proposal alone would be discrediting for Harris. Talking about breaking the backs of the middle class.

Lol, the proposed higher rate (which I haven't seen confirmed that she even supports) would only kick in after the FIRST MILLION in capital gains income for the year!

I wonder why they left that part out? You'd almost think they lie to you guys nonstop.
it's ok, that's what's going to happen to the middle class too when SS and Medicare become insolvent anyway. It's an inevitability until we vote for serious people. So far we haven't.

If you're worried about our finances, maybe you could vote for serious people that don't keep adding to the red part.

Why do you have an issue with people spending their money the way they want to rather than the federal government? We're way beyond spending for the public good. Maybe you could vote for serious people who don't keep adding to the gray part.

That certainly makes a great bumper sticker. In your mind is there actually a tax rate that is "as low as we can reasonably go and still pay for the society that let's you make money in the first place", or are you one of those people who thinks the tax rate should be zero?

Btw, here's a dirty little secret: The reason Republicans never actually cut any spending when they have total control of the government is that there's actually very little left to cut that we don't need to run a First World country. That's why you hear stupid stuff now like "we promise to cut the Department of Education!". They're out of rational excuses to keep cutting taxes.

Seriously? First you have no idea why people use different loan products and now this comment about cutting programs. SMH. Here is another dirty little secret: you do not have to cut a single program in order to reduce spending!

Come on civ. I think you graduated from NC State. I hope smart enough to figure it out. There are easy ways to not cut programs and tax less.

Lol, by all means enlighten us! What are the "easy ways" to reduce spending in a way that meaningfully changes our economic trajectory? Got any specific items? I think you'll find that there are lots of economic unintended consequences hiding around every corner, and it mostly doesn't matter much since you're quibbling about a tiny slice of the pie anyway.

The elephant in the room is SS and Medicare, and reducing those benefits is a nonstarter for a lot of sane reasons.

My god. I never once said dramatically changing any trajectory. I just said you do not need to cut programs and can reduce taxes at the same time. In reference to your comment about no more programs can be cut.

For Civ I know first hand a contracted defense project changed from a cost plus project where profit was guaranteed because any addition costs were paid for by the government to a meet budget project. It happened while trump was in office but I have no idea if his administration was responsible for the change.

This program cut its costs by 30% by just getting more efficient. Very easy! So now this program needs 30% less tax dollars to meet its objective. Program not cut and spending reduced!

Lol, you seem very agitated. Sorry for pointing out that your ARM decision was probably a bad one. Don't get me wrong, there are certainly situations, particularly with fairly predictable businesses, where ARMs make sense. But the reality is that banks make money off of ARMs because most people have a difficult time accurately assessing risk and predicting the future, as you just found out the hard way.

Anyway, I'm all for increasing efficiency, particularly in our defense spending. That's why I want sane Republicans to take their party back... we need that pressure to keep our bureaucracy in check. But at this point any efficiency we could squeeze out of this turnip would go toward getting our deficit under control. The fact that you still have more tax cuts in mind is a clear indication that you're detached from economic reality.
GuerrillaPack
Is George Soros (or whoever) paying these clowns to do this? Or are they "true believers"?

https://instagr.am/p/C-8OA8GNNRG
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Cthepack
SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Lol, you seem very agitated. Sorry for pointing out that your ARM decision was probably a bad one. Don't get me wrong, there are certainly situations, particularly with fairly predictable businesses, where ARMs make sense. But the reality is that banks make money off of ARMs because most people have a difficult time accurately assessing risk and predicting the future, as you just found out the hard way.

Anyway, I'm all for increasing efficiency, particularly in our defense spending. That's why I want sane Republicans to take their party back... we need that pressure to keep our bureaucracy in check. But at this point any efficiency we could squeeze out of this turnip would go toward getting our deficit under control. The fact that you still have more tax cuts in mind is a clear indication that you're detached from economic reality.
Not agitated at all, just proved who you are and that I hope you are not managing anyones money like you indicate (or at least want us to think) you are.

I always want tax cuts. Not going to change. We are already taxed way too much. Which leads to the waste and inefficientcies. Government should have accountabiliy to their spending.
SmaptyWolf
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Not agitated at all, just proved who you are and that I hope you are not managing anyones money like you indicate (or at least want us to think) you are.

I always want tax cuts. Not going to change. We are already taxed way too much. Which leads to the waste and inefficientcies. Government should have accountabiliy to their spending.
Lol, no, I'm not a nitwit money manager, most of whom regularly underperform the S&P 500. I hope I didn't give you that impression.

So are you one of those guys who think the tax rate should be zero? Or do you have some "not too much" number in mind?
Cthepack
SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Lol, no, I'm not a nitwit money manager, most of whom regularly underperform the S&P 500. I hope I didn't give you that impression.

So are you one of those guys who think the tax rate should be zero? Or do you have some "not too much" number in mind?
Since there is not a flat tax rate in the US hard to answer the question of a "not too much" number. Obviously we need a government to run the state/country so taxes being zero (for all) is not an option.

I made my point about keeping programs and reducing spending. Not at all wanting to discuss overall tax with you.
Bas2020
In my mind this guy represents every white male Kamala voter stereotype . Enjoy .

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

In my mind this guy represents every white male Kamala voter stereotype . Enjoy .

Smapty at the DNC?
GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

A sizeable portion of the audience were people there just to troll the communist Democrats.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

It always cracks my up watching a right winger pretending to be a lefty. Lol, too funny.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

It always cracks my up watching a right winger pretending to be a lefty. Lol, too funny.
BBW12OG
The playbook of the loony MARXIST/COMMUNIST PARTY......

Put out a lie and let their MSM pundits run with it and taint the opinions of the "undecided.."

Walk it back on the back page on a Saturday to clean it up and admit that it was "misunderstood" or "taken out of context..."

A bunch of freaking lying dirtbags... and they know it is what is so sad.

Werewolf
A US Senator, maybe McMorrow? Or possibly LIZARD WOMAN?

Werewolf
Hey #Sieve, have you counted up the # of days to the election? :-)

Let's see ......we've got 10 more in Aug, 30 in Sept, 31 in Oct and 4 days in Nov ...Nov 05th, correct?

10+30+31+ 4 = 75 days? .

We've got a shot at 85-15........and again, its 85% that want you Anti-American Communists out of power.

Will the Nov 05 election go down or will we have new Plandemic or a World War? Or will the Banks collapse?

Beautiful rendition of the Star Spangled Banner though.

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, you got a tit under there? We know #Nappy probably prefer the boar, LOL

Werewolf
Enjoy the show, #Sieve. #hinthint

Werewolf
Sounds almost like Q's famous quote "Follow the White Rabbit", doesn't it. ;-)

BBW12OG
Jeez....

Please super/smarpty....cuckboy... tell me how this speech from Cigar Bill is helping???

This is pathetic...

Glad you two are on that side....
Werewolf
Democrat Demons.

Werewolf
Getting clearer, isn't it #Sieve?

SmaptyWolf
You know Dems are having a good day when Were is up to his 30th post.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

And you know you are having a bad one when you feel the need to post that.

How's it going there super? Your party is crashing and burning tonight.....

As far as the term "Coach" being attached to Weird Walz....

Last time I played football the term was relegated to the Head Coach... not an Assistant Coach.....

If you are worth a damn rusted nickel you will agree with that.

Walz was an Assistant Defensive Coach... not even the Defensive Coordinator.... Now... all of a sudden... he was "THE" coach of a HS football State Championship team....

Riddle me that pal.
Werewolf
.............but, but, but.......the POLLS ;-)

#Devolution
justaguy
Bas2020 said:

This made my night lol
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

And you know you are having a bad one when you feel the need to post that.

How's it going there super? Your party is crashing and burning tonight.....

As far as the term "Coach" being attached to Weird Walz....

Last time I played football the term was relegated to the Head Coach... not an Assistant Coach.....

If you are worth a damn rusted nickel you will agree with that.

Walz was an Assistant Defensive Coach... not even the Defensive Coordinator.... Now... all of a sudden... he was "THE" coach of a HS football State Championship team....

Riddle me that pal.
Dunking the ball on these Demoncrats is easier than dunking on an 8' goal. Take a few days off and then come back and workout with some dunk moves. Just for the F of it.
Bas2020
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

No details on how they are going to fix the problems they created but just four days of TDS.
Bas2020
Bockwinkle
It's all a lie.

Shocking.

Gulfstream4
Dozens arrested after pro-Palestinian, anti-DNC protesters clash with CPD

https://abc7chicago.com/post/chicago-protests-today-dozens-arrested-after-pro-palestinian-anti-dnc-protesters-clash-cpd-outside-israeli-consulate/15212456/

- - -
As detached democrats go full TDS inside the protesters they created clash with police outside.
SmaptyWolf
For you guys always blathering about "real America", this is what a real American sounds like.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.