Harris 2024

131,687 Views | 2227 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Gulfstream4
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufpack17 said:

KamalalamaDingDong was tasked with fixing the border issues...

But the only thing I hear out of her mouth is "TRUMP!!! REPUBLICNS". If I failed at my job and blamed it on the guy that was let go 4 years ago, I'd be fired. But nope, she is being praised.

What a clown analogy. You're given tools to do your job. No VP has the tools to 'fix' immigration. Multiple presidencies before Biden's couldn't fix it but now we're laying that at the feet of the most recent VP? Laughable.

What was Mike Pence "tasked with?" Anything? Other than saving Trump from himself on Jan. 6, of course? He did a fantastic job of that, fortunately.

What was VP Joe Biden "tasked with?"
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?
It's not about Hillary. Its about the clear hypocrisy that the left partakes in on a daily basis.

No, it's about the moral inequivalencies the right partakes in on a daily basis to cope and excuse the fact that they're going to vote for a sex-assaulting, election-overturning nepo-baby felon that can't string two cogent sentences together longer than about three words each.

Tell me you're mentally ill without saying you're mentally ill.

What a demented person to insinuate Trump can't string sentences together. You need help. Also love how you cry about a nepo baby. And then the "felonies"... you deranged losers had to change laws to charge him, which will ultimately be overturned.

Keep screaming at the sky. History will look back on you for the brainwashed fools you are.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

But the only thing I hear out of her mouth is "TRUMP!!! REPUBLICNS". If I failed at my job and blamed it on the guy that was let go 4 years ago, I'd be fired. But nope, she is being praised.

What a clown analogy. You're given tools to do your job. No VP has the tools to 'fix' immigration. Multiple presidencies before Biden's couldn't fix it but now we're laying that at the feet of the most recent VP? Laughable.

What was Mike Pence "tasked with?" Anything? Other than saving Trump from himself on Jan. 6, of course? He did a fantastic job of that, fortunately.

You are right, Harris didn't have the tools to fix immigration. She was tasked with finding the problems and root causes of immigration. Now, where can I find her report on such issues and potential solutions? I'm sure there is one.
GuerrillaPack
Another A-MA-ZIN' Kamala conversion story!!

Republican men are "converting" to Kamala left and right!!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C-ATIDrulUY

More conversions in the comments...

Quote:

Then I came out of the ****ter and everyone stopped eating and gave me a standing ovation. Then Mamala herself walked in and we did a top gun high five.

Quote:

It's true. As soon as I heard him say it I immediately took off my Trump MAGA hat and lit it on fire. I then loudly rejected Jesus and I went and had an abortion! #harris2024

Quote:

I was at my racist right wing white people meeting that white people who are right wing racists have every month at our local blue collar gin saloon. My white male friend who welds said to me quietly "I believe Kamala can bring America together" another white male right winger who is racist over heard this. We thought oh no he will tell on us and our Funco pop collection will be in jeopardy. But just then he stood up and declared he's voting for Kamala too, we all stood up all 10,000 of us right wing white CIS males and yelled "I'm with her!!!!"

Right-wingers are converting in MASS to Kamala!! Just look at all the Democrat ads and Leftist accounts on social media posting these stories!! Do you think they would lie?? These are REAL STORIES people!!

Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

No, sir, you are the clown.

I hope my assuming your gender doesn't trigger you.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?
It's not about Hillary. Its about the clear hypocrisy that the left partakes in on a daily basis.

No, it's about the moral inequivalencies the right partakes in on a daily basis to cope and excuse the fact that they're going to vote for a sex-assaulting, election-overturning nepo-baby felon that can't string two cogent sentences together longer than about three words each.
You realize calling out those who will "vote for a rapist" while being someone who voted for a person who defended her rapist husband, even going as far as to threaten the victims, is what moral inequivalences looks like, right?

You have selective outrage and really don't care about morals. If you really cared about rape, you wouldn't have voted for Hillary Clinton, or anyone associated with the Clintons.

You only care about getting the Dems latest pet in the white house. For instance, you don't care that Kamalamadingdong faced multiple ethics violations as AG and DA. She claims to be "African-American" while doing everything within her power to unjustly imprison African-American males.

Vote for her, vote for Hillary. I don't care. However, stop claiming to have the moral high-ground when you are voting for people you claim to despise. Stop screaming about morals, you legitimately don't care about them with regards to political candidates, if you did, you'd never vote!

Just own up to it.
Wufpack17
I only vote based on one thing...my personal economics, because that is what makes the world go round. That is what puts food on the table, that is what finances my home, that is what puts clothes on my kids back. Abortion is insanely unimportant, it's a distraction. Transgenderism is a farce, another distraction. Social issues buy and large only exist to anger the populous and divide.

With that said, after seeing some of KamalamaDingDongs voting history and own words coming from her mouth, her economic policy is going to be a disaster for many, myself included and I will not vote for that simply because some woke yuppy thinks Trump is a rapist.
GuerrillaPack
THEY'RE JUST WEIRD MAN!!

W-E-I-R-D!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C-F6o-Mst5r
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?

You realize calling out those who will "vote for a rapist" while being someone who voted for a person who defended her rapist husband, even going as far as to threaten the victims, is what moral inequivalences looks like, right?

You have selective outrage and really don't care about morals. If you really cared about rape, you wouldn't have voted for Hillary Clinton, or anyone associated with the Clintons.

You only care about getting the Dems latest pet in the white house. For instance, you don't care that Kamalamadingdong faced multiple ethics violations as AG and DA. She claims to be "African-American" while doing everything within her power to unjustly imprison African-American males.

Vote for her, vote for Hillary. I don't care. However, stop claiming to have the moral high-ground when you are voting for people you claim to despise. Stop screaming about morals, you legitimately don't care about them with regards to political candidates, if you did, you'd never vote!

Just own up to it.

My outrage isn't selective, I just have a brain and am capable of parsing obviously different situations.

Stop being so obviously morally confused.

Defending your spouse isn't a crime. Any therapist would tell you it's expected and 100% understandable.

And, no, "Defending your spouse" (which virtually all spouses reflexively do) isn't remotely the same as committing the crime your spouse is accused of.

It's not even on the same planet.

If your wife was accused of murdering someone, and you defend her, are you ethically the same as a murderer? That's literally what you're saying.

Who on the planet thinks this?

The equivalent to me voting for Trump would be if Hillary had raped somebody and was accused by two dozen other people of sex assault and had been married three times and cheated on all her spouses and said inexplicably sexual stuff about her daughter.

So, no, voting for someone that has not raped anyone, has never been accused of sex misconduct, has never (that we know of) cheated on her one husband, and has never made sexual comments about her child is not on the same planet as voting for someone that has done all those things.

You want to hold Harris' feet to the fire, do it. How many ethics violations is she accused of having in her years as a DA and AG?

Now hold her opponent to the same standard. How many ethical missteps has Trump had over whatever sample size you want to use for Harris?

Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

I only vote based on one thing...my personal economics, because that is what makes the world go round. That is what puts food on the table, that is what finances my home, that is what puts clothes on my kids back. Abortion is insanely unimportant, it's a distraction. Transgenderism is a farce, another distraction. Social issues buy and large only exist to anger the populous and divide.

With that said, after seeing some of KamalamaDingDongs voting history and own words coming from her mouth, her economic policy is going to be a disaster for many, myself included and I will not vote for that simply because some woke yuppy thinks Trump is a rapist.

A disaster like the last four years have been "a disaster"?

Every other country in the world would trade our economy for theirs.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?

Just own up to it.

My outrage isn't selective, I just have a brain and am capable of parsing obviously different situations.

Defending your spouse isn't a crime. Any therapist would tell you it's expected and 100% understandable.

And, no, "Defending your spouse" (which virtually all spouses reflexively do) isn't remotely the same as committing the crime your spouse is accused of.

If your wife was accused of murdering someone, and you defend her, are you ethically the same as a murderer? That's literally what you're saying.

The equivalent to me voting for Trump would be if Hillary had raped somebody and was accused by two dozen other people of sex assault and had been married three times and cheated on all her spouses and said inexplicably sexual stuff about her daughter.

So, no, voting for someone that has not raped anyone, has never been accused of sex misconduct, has never (that we know of) cheated on her one husband, and has never made sexual comments about her child is not on the same planet as voting for someone that has done all those things.

You want to hold Harris' feet to the fire, do it. How many ethics violations is she accused of having in her years as a DA and AG?

Now hold her opponent to the same standard. How many ethical missteps has Trump had over whatever sample size you want to use for Harris?

What you just wrote IS selective outrage. You are going through the mental exercise of defending one immoral, unethical act, while attacking the other. They can't both be defendable actions if it's based on morals, yet you do it, thus selective outrage.

It's interesting to watch you go through the mental gymnastics necessary to defend what Hillary Clinton and what Bill Clinton did. One raped women. The other knew it and defended it, going as far as to threaten the accusers. Yet, somehow you are justifying it.

And this right here folks is a live look into the disturbing side of liberalism. It's a disease.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

That doesn't mean its good. That just means you are the tallest midget. Or the least dull knife.

Civilized
By what meaningful metric is our economy not good?
Oldsouljer
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

That doesn't mean its good. That just means you are the tallest midget. Or the least dull knife.

Actually, it's not even the case. Measured by GDP, Luxembourg, Ireland, Norway, Qatar, Switzerland and Singapore are tops in the world as the most wealthy nations. And the 2023 Legatum Prosperity Index only has the US at #19.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?

Just own up to it.

What you just wrote IS selective outrage. You are going through the mental exercise of defending one immoral, unethical act, while attacking the other. They can't both be defendable actions if it's based on morals, yet you do it, thus selective outrage.

It's interesting to watch you go through the mental gymnastics necessary to defend what Hillary Clinton and what Bill Clinton did. One raped women. The other knew it and defended it, going as far as to threaten the accusers. Yet, somehow you are justifying it.

And this right here folks is a live look into the disturbing side of liberalism. It's a disease.

Zero gymnastics necessary.

Hillary raped no one. She was accused of zero sex assaults. She cheated on no one. She's been accused of zero crimes, much less felonies.

There is not a planet on which her ethics are seen as remotely comparable to Trump's.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"You need to tighten up, son. I know you're the valedictorian, but everyone else at that school is dumb. Nobody gives out awards for being the tallest midget!"

-No one, ever
Wufpack17
Someone is talking themselves into a mental pretzel.

Praising a bad economy because it's not as bad as others, is a losing proposition. But you are a lib, so it makes sense. You don't like success, you like shared misery.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Praising a bad economy because it's not as bad as others, is a losing proposition. But you are a lib, so it makes sense. You don't like success, you like shared misery.

In what ways is it bad?
ncsupack1
I heard a saying once, " if you are explaining, you are losing ".
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?

I'm voting for Trump just because he upsets you so much. It's hilarious how much he lives in your head.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

In what ways is it bad?

How is the outlook right now for first time home buyers?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?

Just own up to it.

Zero gymnastics necessary.

Hillary raped no one. She was accused of zero sex assaults. She cheated on no one. She's been accused of zero crimes, much less felonies.

There is not a planet on which her ethics are seen as remotely comparable to Trump's.

Do you have any idea what Hillary did to the women Bill abused? She did her best to destroy them. Are you okay with that, Mr. Highhorse"?
Civilized

Harris closing more.

Currently a solid favorite to win the popular, 43% chance to win the election. Biden was low-20's when he exited.

Harris' choice of running mate will be interesting, and key. Kelly or Shapiro both give her a potential toehold to swing AZ or PA.
ncsupack1
This campaign is going to be Biden 2.0. It got them over the finish line before.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

In what ways is it bad?

After the pandemic inflation had to be dealt with, and the only tool in the box for bringing down inflation (which is gone now, btw) is interest rates that make life harder for first time home buyers. You guys are just looking for something to whine about. Otherwise you'd be carving Trump's face on Mt. Rushmore over this economic turnaround.
ncsupack1
Young folks don't give a crap about all of that. They just know that they can't afford a home.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Young folks don't give a crap about all of that. They just know that they can't afford a home.

Cool... Oh hey, guess what the Fed will likely be lowering any day now? You guessed it, interest rates!

Better hit those talking points looking for a replacement economic metric to whine about. Surely you'll find something.
Cthepack
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

In what ways is it bad?

After the pandemic inflation had to be dealt with, and the only tool in the box for bringing down inflation (which is gone now, btw) is interest rates that make life harder for first time home buyers. You guys are just looking for something to whine about. Otherwise you'd be carving Trump's face on Mt. Rushmore over this economic turnaround.
I am not a first time home buyer. I have a few rental properties. A couple with adjustable rates. One just went to 8.1%. This is real not just something I am looking to whine about.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

How's equity for existing homeowners though? Great. Flip sides of the same coin.

You can't ever have significant appreciation and affordability at the same time. Ideally, you'd have a healthy balance. With rates easing this fall affordability will improve.

Inflation isn't convenient for anyone and it literally impacted the entire world. The Biden economy and the Fed have been able to thread the needle to a soft landing, which is an incredibly difficult achievement.
ncsupack1
Talk about picking and choosing. Lol
packgrad
Somebody needs to go to the grocery store if they think inflation is gone. Again, the gaslighting and stupidity of the left is staggering.
Cthepack
ncsupack1 said:

Talk about picking and choosing. Lol
He can probably fix it from his couch in 10 mins.
ncsupack1
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

In what ways is it bad?

I am not a first time home buyer. I have a few rental properties. A couple with adjustable rates. One just went to 8.1%. This is real not just something I am looking to whine about.

You need to be thanking Biden.
SmaptyWolf
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

In what ways is it bad?

The street is widely expecting that a rate cut will be announced this month, effective for September. That should begin a downtrend for rates.

P.S. Do yourself a favor a punch yourself in the nuts the next time you consider an ARM loan.
Civilized
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

In what ways is it bad?

These rates that we've got aren't an oddity historically though.

The sub-3% and in some cases sub-2% fixed rate mortgage during COVID were the aberration. We're around the 50-year rate average.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.