Harris 2024

131,896 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by GuerrillaPack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Ouch. This is what happens when liberals elites threaten democracy and disregard the votes of 14 million Americans.
GuerrillaPack

In the mind/view of Democrats, Kamala actually did a "good" job as Border Czar. Why? Because their GOAL is to have completely open borders, and flood the country with as many illegal immigrants as possible, and if they can get them illegally registered to vote.

https://instagr.am/p/C-GDvJLvZNe
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Ouch. This is what happens when liberals elites threaten democracy and disregard the votes of 14 million Americans.

Weird to post old comedy clips when we have new data on what Americans think about Harris right now. Whatever makes you feel better, though!

Ouch. This is what happens when you have a recycled clown as your Presidential candidate and suddenly they have to run against someone reasonably competent.
Civilized

Swing states continue closing for Harris, which is driving her uptick in win probability.

Y'all better hope she has several Trump-at-the-black-journalists-conference moments where she just melts down, or there's some October surprise to turn this thing around.

And keep Trump away from the mic. That too.
GuerrillaPack
Anybody that believes these doctored/fake "polls" from the Leftist Establishment media showing "Kamala leading" are crazy.

They also said that Hillary was "10 % points ahead of Trump" nationally right up to a few days before the election in 2016.

The Leftist media puts out fake polls for the purpose of manipulating public opinion, and also making it more "believable" when they engage in massive election fraud and steal the election, like in 2020.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
CoachCase
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Weird to post old comedy clips when we have new data on what Americans think about Harris right now. Whatever makes you feel better, though!

Ouch. This is what happens when you have a recycled clown as your Presidential candidate and suddenly they have to run against someone reasonably competent.

You lost me with reasonably competent. Her track record speaks volumes to the actual person and "leader" she actually is. It is a shame that one's hatred for Trump cannot realize that Harris with her past history as a guide be the economic, political, social, cultural and spiritual death of this country. Not to mention our adversaries will only get stronger and bolder. Yes, Trump is not perfect but he has proven he has the skills necessary to lead this country. If you and those like you are successful at the polls I pray that you are right and I was wrong. Time will tell, but if Harris wins I believe this country will continue its downward spiral which will result in everyone - Democrats and Republicans alike - being the biggest losers and victims. With Trump, it's the devil you know. With Harris, it's the devil you don't know but the warning signs associated with her are ominous for this country's future! Are really wanting to take that chance?!?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-GUN8FOUVH
packgrad
lol

Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Do you notice how the media and liberals like yourself have really toned it down with "threat to our democracy" nonsense after pulling off a coup of the Biden administration? Man, tell you what, those were gooood times.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Do you notice how the media and liberals like yourself have really toned it down with "threat to our democracy" nonsense after pulling off a coup of the Biden administration? Man, tell you what, those were gooood times.

I haven't noticed that at all. I have noticed that you guys are super mad that you wasted a year campaigning against Poopie Pants and are bawling about it a lot.
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civ, as I've said many times, Trump will need 100 Million votes to win. That said, saying Harris is competent, is like saying a giraffe has a short neck.

You guys are so caught up in your cult, that it's crazy!!
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

lol

Haha!
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I haven't noticed that at all. I have noticed that you guys are super mad that you wasted a year campaigning against Poopie Pants and are bawling about it a lot.

Bawling-lol. I think it's great to watch the hypocrisy from the left as you scream at the sky.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I don't even know what this means but it seems like more whataboutisms.

Feel free to react to Harris essentially drawing into a coin flip with Trump as of right now.

That's what my post was about.

Long way to go in this election cycle but I think the problem for Trump is there's no more upside potential for him to tap. People's impressions of him are locked in.

Harris on the other hand has much better approval ratings than she did several weeks ago, and has yet to name her VP that could further bolster her campaign especially in AZ and PA.

She may well fade down the stretch as the attacks start rolling in, but regardless she's got more room to run than Trump does.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Feel free to react to Harris essentially drawing into a coin flip with Trump as of right now.

Long way to go in this election cycle but I think the problem for Trump is there's no more upside potential for him to tap. People's impressions of him are locked in.

Harris on the other hand has much better approval ratings than she did several weeks ago, and has yet to name her VP that could further bolster her campaign especially in AZ and PA.

She may well fade down the stretch as the attacks start rolling in, but regardless she's got more room to run than Trump does.

You can believe all the left leaning polls you want. When I see 20,000 show up for a Trump rally and 1,000 show for Harris, I take notice.

I'm do agree with a long way to go so hang onto your seat.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civ, as I've said many times, Trump will need 100 Million votes to win. That said, saying Harris is competent, is like saying a giraffe has a short neck.

You guys are so caught up in your cult, that it's crazy!!

Thanks Cary, and right back at you!

Seriously though when swing voters see and hear Harris speak on the trail, I don't think they're going to infer she's more incompetent or less likable or less inspirational than her opponent. Quite the opposite.

We'll certainly see!

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

You can believe all the left leaning polls you want. When I see 20,000 show up for a Trump rally and 1,000 show for Harris, I take notice.

These aren't left-leaning polls though, they're an aggregation of all polls.

I don't disagree polling is inexact but you can dismiss aggregations as simply being partisan biased; they're designed to avoid that specific thing.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I don't disagree polling is inexact but you can dismiss aggregations as simply being partisan biased; they're designed to avoid that specific thing.

I politely disagree. Polling is dead and I wish there were some kind of penalty for pollsters who are far off.

In your above post, when exactly can we expect to hear from Mrs. Harris? It's been two weeks since she overthrew Mr. Biden was anointed by Mr. Obama. Is she ever going to take questions from the press and more specifically conservative members of the press?

Maybe I've missed it but all I see of her are these friendly rallies trying to speak like MLK giving a historic speech.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I politely disagree. Polling is dead and I wish there were some kind of penalty for pollsters who are far off.

In your above post, when exactly can we expect to hear from Mrs. Harris? It's been two weeks since she overthrew Mr. Biden was anointed by Mr. Obama. Is she ever going to take questions from the press and more specifically conservative members of the press?

Maybe I've missed it but all I see of her are these friendly rallies trying to speak like MLK giving a historic speech.

Again, pollsters being 'far off' washes out when you aggregate polls.

And you can bet Trump's team is absolutely looking at polling, as is Harris' team, and using it to devise strategy.

I'm confident Harris will get in front of the media soon enough. She's using the Biden campaign team and she's literally had a couple of weeks to team with them and pull together a presidential campiagn.

The're trying to get up to speed on metrics, devise strategy, work on messaging, make campaign stops, still carry out some VP duties, etc.

Nobody was counting "Trump's appearances in front of liberal media his first two weeks into his presidential campaign" and the same measuring stick should be applied to Harris' campaign. It's a made-up criticism. There is plenty of time for media appearances in the next 100 days. She's got to get her campaign and messaging straight first instead of Ready-Fire-Aiming.
packofwolves
Harris lying her azz off.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-blames-trump-latest-dreadful-jobs-report-nearly-full-term-after-he-left-office

"Donald Trump failed Americans as president, costing our economy millions of jobs, and bringing us to the brink of recession," Harris for President spokesperson James Singer said in a statement.

"Now, he's promising even more damage with a Project 2025 agenda that will decimate the middle class and increase taxes on working families, while ripping away health care, raising prescription drug costs, and cutting Social Security and Medicare all while making his billionaire donors richer."
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-blames-trump-latest-dreadful-jobs-report-nearly-full-term-after-he-left-office

"Donald Trump failed Americans as president, costing our economy millions of jobs, and bringing us to the brink of recession," Harris for President spokesperson James Singer said in a statement.

"Now, he's promising even more damage with a Project 2025 agenda that will decimate the middle class and increase taxes on working families, while ripping away health care, raising prescription drug costs, and cutting Social Security and Medicare all while making his billionaire donors richer."

The low information democrat voter will lap it up.
ncsupack1
I'm sure the fact checkers are on this.
GrillOut
Harris has the entire establishment in her corner right now. She better hope the fed pumps the economy until the election. Last two weeks have been ugly in the markets and if we head into a recession before the election, she's toast.

If the economic headwinds trend positive, she will be tough to beat, because most of the people don't understand her accomplishments or lack thereof because the media (CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS) is rampantly singing her praises and diminishing anything negative about her.

Govtrack had her rated as the most liberal senator. That has been removed. Multiple outlets reported Biden annointed her as the Border Czar, this is not being reported as false.

I hate to disappoint conservatives (I am a conservative), but if the economy doesn't tank, Kamala is likely to win. The Democrat machine is fully geared up for a news outlet and celebrity barrage of positivity for the next 2.5 months.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

Sounds like a pretty good summary.

Trump coasted on Obama's economy while he spent all of his time grifting and watching TV. Then when a crises finally hit we got to see just how much having an incompetent and ethically bankrupt president can cost us.

Now he's promising worse, while pretending he never met any of the folks who devised his 2025 playbook. He's planning tariffs (which are essentially huge middle class taxes), of course still plans to gut Obamacare, and as always they're still after SS/Medicaid. AND of course the only legislation they'd likely pass would be another billionaire tax cut, all added to the deficit (which will cease to matter), again.

So yeah, I'd say they nailed it.
Civilized
GrillOut said:

Harris has the entire establishment in her corner right now. She better hope the fed pumps the economy until the election. Last two weeks have been ugly in the markets and if we head into a recession before the election, she's toast.

If the economic headwinds trend positive, she will be tough to beat, because most of the people don't understand her accomplishments or lack thereof because the media (CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS) is rampantly singing her praises and diminishing anything negative about her.

Govtrack had her rated as the most liberal senator. That has been removed. Multiple outlets reported Biden annointed her as the Border Czar, this is not being reported as false.

I hate to disappoint conservatives (I am a conservative), but if the economy doesn't tank, Kamala is likely to win. The Democrat machine is fully geared up for a news outlet and celebrity barrage of positivity for the next 2.5 months.

Just wait till TraTay and Beyonce endorse Harris! Impossible to beat then!

Seriously though, this was always the risk with Trump, or Biden.

If one side held the line with Trump/Biden, and the other side put someone reasonable on the ticket, the reasonable ticket was always going to have a decent shot to take down two candidates that should not be our next President.

The bar was very low here, and for a long time it looked like neither party would clear it. Either just needed to put somebody...

15-20 years younger
No criminal record
Reasonably fluid speaker
Halfway relatable/funny/compassionate/warm...

...on the ticket and they were going to pop against either buffoonish Trump or Weekend at Bernie's.

I still don't know that it will be enough with Harris but the Dems were DOA with Biden. Trump was going to roll but the Dems pulled the ejector handle and now it will likely be close.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Sounds like a pretty good summary.

Trump coasted on Obama's economy while he spent all of his time grifting and watching TV. Then when a crises finally hit we got to see just how much having an incompetent and ethically bankrupt president can cost us.

Now he's promising worse, while pretending he never met any of the folks who devised his 2025 playbook. He's planning tariffs (which are essentially huge middle class taxes), of course still plans to gut Obamacare, and as always they're still after SS/Medicaid. AND of course the only legislation they'd likely pass would be another billionaire tax cut, all added to the deficit (which will cease to matter), again.

So yeah, I'd say they nailed it.

Yeah I'm not really seeing what in that summary is far off.

I just saw a clip the other day (before the Project 2025 disavowments) of Trump showering the Project 2025 guys with praise and saying their strategies were "a winning formula" and exalting how much he enjoyed working with them and Heritage over the years.

And then he put the guy who wrote he foreward for the P2025 leader's book in his VP seat.

He can disavow P2025 all he wants but the damage is done.

Between almost being assassinated, P2025, "black jobs," questioning Kamala's race/ethnicity as he badgered black journalists, putting a total dud in the VP chair, rambling through the worst 1.5 hour speech you'll ever see a presidential candidate make, and seeing his electoral chances tank, and someone not even in the race a month ago's electoral chances shoot up to currently make the race a tossup, his last month couldn't really have gone worse.

I don't think any of us thought this is where we'd be after he took the bullet and told us all to Fight for our right to party.

His team better get their **** together, focus their message, put a muzzle on their guy, and hope Harris falters or their criticisms of her stick and start to resonate.
packgrad
State run media won't save Kamala. She can't hide forever. Hilarious that the objective libs are comfortable with the State run media.

Yang is coming.
ncsupack1
Why?

Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Because being prepared matters, as Trump has been reminded this week. They have to get it right.

Getting it done fast doesn't matter if she comes out ill-prepared.

Nobody is going to remember her taking a few weeks to have open mic night if she comes out well prepared.

There's no prize for speed. She's got 100 days to build her case.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Because being prepared matters, as Trump has been reminded this week. They have to get it right.

Nobody is going to remember her taking a few weeks to have open mic night if she comes out well prepared.

Being prepared? Come on, it's been how many weeks? Or are they scared we will get another Christmas moment?
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Being prepared? Come on, it's been how many weeks? Or are they scared we will get another Christmas moment?

She has to be prepared. Lol. What a stupid response. He is such a mindless sheep. Hilarious that it takes her weeks to be able to answer a question, but she can supposedly handles the rigors of being president.

Fortunately the Democrat party has willing low information voters. It's almost like a movie how brainwashed they are.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

She has to be prepared. Lol. What a stupid response. He is such a mindless sheep. Hilarious that it takes her weeks to be able to answer a question, but she can supposedly handles the rigors of being president.

Fortunately the Democrat party has willing low information voters. It's almost like a movie how brainwashed they are.
The same folks want to make fun of Trump for not committing to a debate? I keep saying, they are going to run Biden Covid 2.0.
ncsupack1
All you need to know.
DrummerboyWolf
J.D. Vance pretty much nails it.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.