Harris 2024

131,925 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

My question is why can't Europe handle this situation on their own? I'll hang up and listen.

I'm so old I remember when democrats didn't want to police the whole wide world. What changed?

Good question?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

My question is why can't Europe handle this situation on their own? I'll hang up and listen.

If you can't comprehend why a war in Europe involving NATO allies would have a massive negative effect on us financially (never mind that we would actually be dragged into WW3 for real), then you should probably volunteer to not have an opinion on the topic.

If we end up in WW 3, it's going to be in the Middle East, not Eastern Europe.

And why are you such a condescending ***** on every single post. Can't you have a discussion without acting like an ahole?
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

You do remember that the endless Afghan war raged all through Trump's presidency, right? It was Biden who had the moral strength to do what was right, knowing full well that getting out after 20 years would be a mess. So W T F are you talking about?
But yet here you are telling us that Biden war-mongering with Russia and fueling the fire of the war in Ukraine is so "great". Biden the great "peace-maker" who is against war???

Biden with "moral strenth"....LMFAOOOOooooo
Lol, last time I checked we don't have a single boot on the ground in Ukraine, the Ukrainians are doing all of the bleeding. We're supporting Ukraine exactly because we don't want to be dragged into another war in Europe, and if we don't act now we most definitely will be. F'ing Sweden and Finland just joined NATO for a reason.

Republicans used to understand that, before you let Putin boil your brains with relentless propaganda. Sad!

Tell me, besides Putin bad, what does the U. S. gain by supporting Ukraine? What strategic advantage do we gain in this never ending war?
I'm really torn on this one. Ive been down on Russia from a very tender age. Their moves into Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine sequence nicely with Hitler's moves into Austria, then Czechoslovakia, and then Poland. Ukraine does have a right of self-determination, a lot of wheat, and oil/minerals in the Black Sea and I hate seeing Russia possess that. Biden totally screwed this up, he's fighting a war, albeit mostly without US troops, piecemeal and escalatory….like we've learned nothing from Vietnam or Afghanistan.
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

You do remember that the endless Afghan war raged all through Trump's presidency, right? It was Biden who had the moral strength to do what was right, knowing full well that getting out after 20 years would be a mess. So W T F are you talking about?
But yet here you are telling us that Biden war-mongering with Russia and fueling the fire of the war in Ukraine is so "great". Biden the great "peace-maker" who is against war???

Biden with "moral strenth"....LMFAOOOOooooo
Lol, last time I checked we don't have a single boot on the ground in Ukraine, the Ukrainians are doing all of the bleeding. We're supporting Ukraine exactly because we don't want to be dragged into another war in Europe, and if we don't act now we most definitely will be. F'ing Sweden and Finland just joined NATO for a reason.

Republicans used to understand that, before you let Putin boil your brains with relentless propaganda. Sad!

Tell me, besides Putin bad, what does the U. S. gain by supporting Ukraine? What strategic advantage do we gain in this never ending war?
I'm really torn on this one. Ive been down on Russia from a very tender age. Their moves into Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine sequence nicely with Hitler's moves into Austria, then Czechoslovakia, and then Poland. Ukraine does have a right of self-determination, a lot of wheat, and oil/minerals in the Black Sea and I hate seeing Russia possess that. Biden totally screwed this up, he's fighting a war, albeit mostly without US troops, piecemeal and escalatory….like we've learned nothing from Vietnam or Afghanistan.

Fair enough my friend.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

If you can't comprehend why a war in Europe involving NATO allies would have a massive negative effect on us financially (never mind that we would actually be dragged into WW3 for real), then you should probably volunteer to not have an opinion on the topic.

And why are you such a condescending ***** on every single post. Can't you have a discussion without acting like an ahole?

Troll comes to mind.
FlossyDFlynt
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

WW3 starts with Belarus going into Ukraine or China going into Taiwan. We would back Israel if Iran did something stupid, but they are gun shy at the moment as they are shrouded in mistrust over their leaders assassinations. Iran knows thats a losing effort at the moment, so I dont expect them to do more than sabre rattle.

While its as close as its been in my lifetime, I dont think itll actually happen.
Werewolf
Kamala bussed in 12 busloads of people to attend her rally. Here are the 12 buses leaving. 75-25 if it's not 80-20.

Gulfstream4
FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

WW3 starts with Belarus going into Ukraine or China going into Taiwan. We would back Israel if Iran did something stupid, but they are gun shy at the moment as they are shrouded in mistrust over their leaders assassinations. Iran knows thats a losing effort at the moment, so I dont expect them to do more than sabre rattle.

While its as close as its been in my lifetime, I dont think itll actually happen.

I didn't think about China/Taiwan but I do agree with you there. Our ace up our sleeve is Japan.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

China has real internal issues right now, such that I don't know that they can go for a risky undertaking like a shot at Taiwan just now. There's no doubt that China could use a foreign diversion….but that could be a run-in with Indiia in the Himalayas or an assault against Vietnam, with whom relations have been going south.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

China has real internal issues right now, such that I don't know that they can go for a risky undertaking like a shot at Taiwan just now. There's no doubt that China could use a foreign diversion….but that could be a run-in with Indiia in the Himalayas or an assault against Vietnam, with whom relations have been going south.
Their internal issues are a big part of my concern. They are going to have a massive population issue in 15-20 years and Xi may think, "its now or never"

Its kind of how I look at Ukraines push into Kursk. While it is currently working, it smells of a desperate move. It may well work in the end, but itll be catastrophic if it fails
Werewolf
#Sieve, its not going well my friend. I hate to tell ya, I really do ;-)
Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

China may make a move first on the Philippines in some way, maybe not kinetic but in some way economically possibly.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I know you and I don't agree on this issue but I will once again offer that Russia has been under pressure from the West's Shadow Govt (essentially the Central Banker Rothschild group. Putin has resisted their attempts to embed themselves into the Russian economy. This is why he's the convenient boogey man for our Corporate controlled mockingbird media. The CIA's color revolution in Ukraine in 2014 was the start of the Ukraine War. We've attempted to surround him and control access to his warm water shipping ports.
Civilized
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

It's comical that you think just taxing the rich is a solution to address the debt. Neither party has real solutions because they are bad politics.

Honest question, did Smapty say that taxing the rich would solve the deficit problem?

Taxing the Uber-wealthy isn't a panacea but it needs to happen and will help. We can argue about the specifics - challenges and hangups of taxing unrealized gains, capital gains debates, etc. - but there's no reason for elite earners to be taxed at significantly lower effective rates than normal folks.

If Bill ****ing Clinton can balance the budget, so can the rest of them.

The Uber rich are taxed under the same tax laws as everyone in the US right?

LOLOL. Have you seen how dense the IRS code is? Yeah, everyone is taxed using the same code but that code doesn't treat the tax situations of someone making $50k in a given tax year vs. $5MM or $50MM remotely the same.

Obviously corporations and the uber-wealthy are taxed at different effective rates because their revenue streams, allowable deductions, and available shelters are completely different than someone that's making money working gigs or is a W2 employee.

So people are required to work as a W2? Or working gigs? And these people do not have access to the same deductions, revenue streams and shelters?

Lol, yes! You seriously think that every single person in the country can be a millionaire rock star at the same time if they work hard enough? That's not how economies work. It's a zero sum game... someone has to scrub the toilets or the country will collapse.
First you do not understand why people would use different types of mortgages, then you call a poster stupid but takes you 4 edits to do it, and now you make a terrible assumption. SMH. By the way as long as value is being developed it is not a zero sum game.

And please not at all hard to be a millionaire. Save early, invest, reinvest any gains/dividends and hope the government does not take taxes on unrealized gains. Easy to do!

No, it's not easy to become a millionaire for most people and it's not because they're dumb or lazy.

But regardless the tax proposal in question that targets very high earners applies to households earning over a million dollars per year, which is a tiny subset of people that are millionaires according to the assets on their PFS.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's the "carowhina way.."

If y'all haven't figured out yet... I was correct with calling this clown out. He is a unc-cheat homer that posts here and on what used to the the zzl-politics site.

He's nothing but a troll....

He's doing the same thing here that "manilish" or whatever his name did back when it was all over national news about the football/academic scandal at unc...

He should be ignored. He's playing the damn board for fools and we are all biting when we reply.

That is one of the main reasons I have stopped posting so much. It's a damn joke to him and his "comrades."

Just STOP engaging with him. We were made to look like fools on 850 "The Buzz", 610 "The Fan" and even on ESPN when "manilish" revealed that he had trolled the entire NCSU fan base for over a year with fake info that even the powers that be that ran the site bought into.

Just STOP.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Their internal issues are a big part of my concern. They are going to have a massive population issue in 15-20 years and Xi may think, "its now or never"

Its kind of how I look at Ukraines push into Kursk. While it is currently working, it smells of a desperate move. It may well work in the end, but itll be catastrophic if it fails
Xi has reason indeed to think that but like a lot of dictators, his focus is near term survival. Putin for example, isn't at all worried about the vast demographic and economic damage his latest adventure is inflicting on Russia. He's willing to chance paying a price down the road over absolutely paying a price right now if he were to turn back, which is why he can't turn back. You may very well be right about Xi but if he fails to win a quick conquest on Taiwan, his end is a lot nearer, than it would be if he waited. It's really hard to say how he might jump.
Werewolf
#Sieve, it's not looking any better this morning, my friend. Don't go down with a sinking Marxist ship, you'll wear it for the rest of your life.

Werewolf
The Collective

Versus the Sovereign
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_ncPltOsKi
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_nR1tIOQ1D
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lol, is that what you think is happening on the Water Cooler? A "discussion"? Civ and a very tiny handful of others on here are attempting to have a rational and respectful discussion. The rest of you are literally the "torch and pitchforks" mob... full of rage and a shocking level of ignorance, set lose by bad actors who have filled your heads with years of cartoonish nonsense.

You took over the Water Cooler like it's your private 4Chan forum, a Satanic middle school where you spew nonstop right wing bile like it's your job, on a f'ing sports website. Anyone who walks in the door who doesn't nod along with you is immediately labeled a troll and/or a Marxist enemy. Of course you're the perpetual victims, so you'll never be able to comprehend what massive *****s you in fact are on every single post.

I do my best to focus on communicating to other readers why the stuff you guys are saying is mostly nonsense, but unlike Civ I don't have the patience of Job. You guys are literally THE WORST and deserve every ounce of condescension anyone can heap back on you.

Have a nice day!
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's the "carowhina way.."

If y'all haven't figured out yet... I was correct with calling this clown out. He is a unc-cheat homer that posts here and on what used to the the zzl-politics site.

He's nothing but a troll....

He's doing the same thing here that "manilish" or whatever his name did back when it was all over national news about the football/academic scandal at unc...

He should be ignored. He's playing the damn board for fools and we are all biting when we reply.

That is one of the main reasons I have stopped posting so much. It's a damn joke to him and his "comrades."

Just STOP engaging with him. We were made to look like fools on 850 "The Buzz", 610 "The Fan" and even on ESPN when "manilish" revealed that he had trolled the entire NCSU fan base for over a year with fake info that even the powers that be that ran the site bought into.

Just STOP.

Why don't you take your own advice and put me on "ignore". Your delusional raging won't be missed.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lol, is that what you think is happening on the Water Cooler? A "discussion"? Civ and a very tiny handful of others on here are attempting to have a rational and respectful discussion. The rest of you are literally the "torch and pitchforks" mob... full of rage and a shocking level of ignorance, set lose by bad actors who have filled your heads with years of cartoonish nonsense.

You took over the Water Cooler like it's your private 4Chan forum, a Satanic middle school where you spew nonstop right wing bile like it's your job, on a f'ing sports website. Anyone who walks in the door who doesn't nod along with you is immediately labeled a troll and/or a Marxist enemy. Of course you're the perpetual victims, so you'll never be able to comprehend what massive *****s you in fact are on every single post.

I do my best to focus on communicating to other readers why the stuff you guys are saying is mostly nonsense, but unlike Civ I don't have the patience of Job. You guys are literally THE WORST and deserve every ounce of condescension anyone can heap back on you.

Have a nice day!

Okay. Bite me, p r i c k.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Have a nice day!

All projection. SmamptyPants is on here religiously parroting Leftist-Democrat talking points like a George Soros' group has paid him to shill the internet.

And, of course, anywhere where freedom of speech is allowed and right-wing views are not censored, the libtards seethe with rage that conservatives are not being censored...and smear such a forum that allows free speech as a "4Chan" forum.

"Satanic"? More projection. The communist Left are the clear Satanists -- as they wage war daily against God, religiously pushing for mass abortion, LGBTQ abomination, transgender insanity, banning teaching of the Creator in schools and only allowing atheistic theory of evolution.

"Nonsense"? More projection. EVERYTHING in communist Leftist ideology is 100% lies and the most preposterous nonsense in world history -- including 70 genders, "unborn children are not human beings", global warming aka "climate change" hoax/fraud, "communism will bring in a utopia", waging war on the 1st and 2nd Amendments is "defending democracy", "God does not exist and we are evolved monkeys that came from the primordial soup" etc etc etc
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

It's comical that you think just taxing the rich is a solution to address the debt. Neither party has real solutions because they are bad politics.

Honest question, did Smapty say that taxing the rich would solve the deficit problem?

Taxing the Uber-wealthy isn't a panacea but it needs to happen and will help. We can argue about the specifics - challenges and hangups of taxing unrealized gains, capital gains debates, etc. - but there's no reason for elite earners to be taxed at significantly lower effective rates than normal folks.

LOLOL. Have you seen how dense the IRS code is? Yeah, everyone is taxed using the same code but that code doesn't treat the tax situations of someone making $50k in a given tax year vs. $5MM or $50MM remotely the same.

Obviously corporations and the uber-wealthy are taxed at different effective rates because their revenue streams, allowable deductions, and available shelters are completely different than someone that's making money working gigs or is a W2 employee.

So people are required to work as a W2? Or working gigs? And these people do not have access to the same deductions, revenue streams and shelters?

Lol, yes! You seriously think that every single person in the country can be a millionaire rock star at the same time if they work hard enough? That's not how economies work. It's a zero sum game... someone has to scrub the toilets or the country will collapse.
First you do not understand why people would use different types of mortgages, then you call a poster stupid but takes you 4 edits to do it, and now you make a terrible assumption. SMH. By the way as long as value is being developed it is not a zero sum game.

And please not at all hard to be a millionaire. Save early, invest, reinvest any gains/dividends and hope the government does not take taxes on unrealized gains. Easy to do!

No, it's not easy to become a millionaire for most people and it's not because they're dumb or lazy.

But regardless the tax proposal in question that targets very high earners applies to households earning over a million dollars per year, which is a tiny subset of people that are millionaires according to the assets on their PFS.

my understanding is that this will also includes folks who have over $1M in assets in the market could be subject to the new future capital gains tax, which is not a tiny subset of people - 401k investors for example. That's a lot of people who sacrificed creature comforts to be responsible in retirement and are now going to be penalized for doing the right thing.

The fact that this is even a proposal from one of the parties is one of the most egregious and out of touch tax proposals I have ever seen. We want to encourage more investment, not less and this will certainly lead to less investment.

This is just like Harris lying about the corporate tax rate she is proposing. First she's calling it a cut, which it is not because Biden's really stupid 44% rate doesn't exist, the rate is 20% currently. 2nd, she says she is proposing a 28% rate, which is also not true, it's 33% with the surcharge. So, over a 50% increase in the corporate tax rate. Please explain to me how that is helpful.

For instance, the CHIPS act, that Sampty says is a win, and isn't because there will be NO production of 2mil-4mil chips in the US, and that's because even with subsidies to build plants and a 20% tax rate, it is still not cheap enough to produce the highest performing chips in the US, which I thought would have been the point of the CHIPS act, but it was not.

Putting an Intel plant in Ohio with zero infrastructure because a congressman wants to bring home the bacon is another reason why this act is a failure.

Throwing good money over bad to pick the winners, while filing the pockets of Democratic donors. A tradition like any other.
Cthepack
Exactly! You would think you should reward people that are going to be less of a burden in their retirment years than to punish them.

A person who starts investing in their early 20s investing about $300 a month will have over $1million invested by the time they retire. Like I said earlier not that hard to do. Do not have to work harder or be smarter just have to understand compound interest.

As Albert Einstein said: "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn't, pays it"
Werewolf
Tulsi Gabbard now under surveillance by the Biden-Harris Deep State. #Sieve and #Nappy fully support this; heck, she stepped out of line! Doesn't concern #Gobbler, he thinks we are just in a typical Dem-Rep election cycle....

https://rumble.com/v5e21gz-tulsi-gabbard-reveals-she-is-under-surveillance-by-bidens-secret-police.html
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

my understanding is that this will also includes folks who have over $1M in assets in the market could be subject to the new future capital gains tax, which is not a tiny subset of people - 401k investors for example. That's a lot of people who sacrificed creature comforts to be responsible in retirement and are now going to be penalized for doing the right thing.

The fact that this is even a proposal from one of the parties is one of the most egregious and out of touch tax proposals I have ever seen. We want to encourage more investment, not less and this will certainly lead to less investment.

This is just like Harris lying about the corporate tax rate she is proposing. First she's calling it a cut, which it is not because Biden's really stupid 44% rate doesn't exist, the rate is 20% currently. 2nd, she says she is proposing a 28% rate, which is also not true, it's 33% with the surcharge. So, over a 50% increase in the corporate tax rate. Please explain to me how that is helpful.

For instance, the CHIPS act, that Sampty says is a win, and isn't because there will be NO production of 2mil-4mil chips in the US, and that's because even with subsidies to build plants and a 20% tax rate, it is still not cheap enough to produce the highest performing chips in the US, which I thought would have been the point of the CHIPS act, but it was not.

Putting an Intel plant in Ohio with zero infrastructure because a congressman wants to bring home the bacon is another reason why this act is a failure.

Throwing good money over bad to pick the winners, while filing the pockets of Democratic donors. A tradition like any other.

You're mixing up her two proposals:
  • The unrealized gains proposal would apply to individuals with assets over $100 million.
  • The new higher tier capital gains rate of 28% would kick in for any income over $1 million that year, not $1 million in assets. There aren't many individuals who have incomes exceeding $1 million/year.
Werewolf
Good to see people waking up to the bull**** that's been sold to em' for at least fifty years.

Gulfstream4
Cthepack said:

Exactly! You would think you should reward people that are going to be less of a burden in their retirment years than to punish them.

A person who starts investing in their early 20s investing about $300 a month will have over $1million invested by the time they retire. Like I said earlier not that hard to do. Do not have to work harder or be smarter just have to understand compound interest.

As Albert Einstein said: "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn't, pays it"

The left see your money as their money. They want your money to buy votes with.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Good to see people waking up to the bull**** that's been sold to em' for at least fifty years.

Holy cow, that's the gospel!
Werewolf
She's fired up!!
Werewolf
#Nappy gets run out of New York. There was alway a question as to why he left utopia.

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Cthepack said:

The left see your money as their money. They want your money to buy votes with.

No the left just doesn't hide from the fact that government spending requires funding.

The right does something much less sustainable, which is spend just as much as the left but also cuts taxes so they can't pay for their spending.

The left taxes and spends, the right doesn't tax but still spends.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

I thought it was over $1M in income not over $1M invested. Both are bad, but the second one, yikes! Mark Cuban spoke out against it, said Kamala won't do it and will still vote for her. Idiot.

Blows my mind there are people defending this proposal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.