Harris 2024

131,936 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Here's Civ when he knows he is going to see super/smarpty!!!

What a goofy, spazzy fruitcake.

The "weird" attack on JD Vance, once again, was MASSIVE projection from the Democrats.

It's meant to deflect from the fact that Walz is a total spaz.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
The longer this "DNC SHEET SHOW" goes on..... the better it is for the GOP....

This clown show has to be a ploy of some sort....

No way they think this is helping them.

Name ONE damn policy they have mentioned.

Name ONE damn thing they have said that will be discussed over the "kitchen table."

This is unreal stupid.... but... judging from the board libbies it is par for the course.
BBW12OG
Well....

At least they aren't trying to hide it anymore.....

"when we all can finish at the same place regardless of where we started we have succeeded as a country..."

- Michelle Obama

Where is this from Civ? Smarpty???

I dare each and every one of you that ridiculed me for calling the Democrat Party MARXISTS to apologize. It's on stage tonight.

I for one like to reap the benefits from the work that I have done. I don't want to pay off your college loans. I don't want to pay for your housing. I don't want to pay for your kids to drive fancy cars. I don't want to hear racist comments from a bunch of people that say they will "unite" the country.

The BS being spun tonight is a damn joke. No way they are serious with this. If so... they either have a fix in or they are just plain stupid.

I'm not sure which one it is but damn.... they are definitely not winning any Independent Voters tonight... or for that matter.... Moderates. They have gone full blown far left.

Good luck with that cuckboy and super/smarpty...... You two have some 'splaining to do.
BBW12OG
They aren't pretending at all....... class hierarchy is what they are preaching....

And Dear Leader has lost his oratory gift..... he's done.

Thank you DNC.... thank you very, very much.... two more nights of this!!!!

MARXISM.... it's on the board now.

"Share".... "Community gathering"..... etc..... BS...

I want what I worked for and nothing else......

Nothing given...that is not earned.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Well....

At least they aren't trying to hide it anymore.....

"when we all can finish at the same place regardless of where we started we have succeeded as a country..."

- Michelle Obama

Where is this from Civ? Smarpty???

I dare each and every one of you that ridiculed me for calling the Democrat Party MARXISTS to apologize. It's on stage tonight.

I for one like to reap the benefits from the work that I have done. I don't want to pay off your college loans. I don't want to pay for your housing. I don't want to pay for your kids to drive fancy cars. I don't want to hear racist comments from a bunch of people that say they will "unite" the country.

The BS being spun tonight is a damn joke. No way they are serious with this. If so... they either have a fix in or they are just plain stupid.

I'm not sure which one it is but damn.... they are definitely not winning any Independent Voters tonight... or for that matter.... Moderates. They have gone full blown far left.

Good luck with that cuckboy and super/smarpty...... You two have some 'splaining to do.

Cool, mind linking the point in the video where she said that? Because she didn't, you're hallucinating again.

That was an awesome speech, btw... and she absolutely body slammed Trump. No wonder you're so agitated and already flinging monkey crap at the walls.

Werewolf
TheStorm
Who is that?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Who is that?
Some chick at the DNC, I don't know
DrummerboyWolf
A New York woman was prevented from wearing a MAGA hat into Citi Field for a Mets game. The Mets have apologized and are trying to CYA, but your freedoms are being taken away. If the current administration or it's surrogates get control, this will become the norm.

These people care nothing about freedom but only care about their power and using it. DO NOT COMPLY!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/maga-hat-citi-field-mets
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
DrummerboyWolf said:

A New York woman was prevented from wearing a MAGA hat into Citi Field for a Mets game. The Mets have apologized and are trying to CYA, but your freedoms are being taken away. If the current administration or it's surrogates get control, this will become the norm.

These people care nothing about freedom but only care about their power and using it. DO NOT COMPLY!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/maga-hat-citi-field-mets
Honestly, the employee should be fired immediately for asserting his / her own political beliefs into the equation. That should be step #1, first and foremost - once that has happened, then you apologize to the customer.

There was no "misinterpretation", it was intentional.
Werewolf
The hypocrisy is quite amusing. It's really totalitarianism on display, honestly.

#Sieve, say it ain't so!!

Werewolf
All not true, right #Sieve?
Bas2020
Just play this on a LOOP... over and over again

GrillOut
The smart money is all on Kamala.

-She is crushing it in donations.
-The media coverage of her is 99% positive.
-The media has whitewashed Harris's and Walz's records
-The Democrats have a vote harvesting machine
-The assassination attempt against Trump is getting less media coverage today than the Jan 6th "coup". Think about that. The media has spent more time talking about how racist Trump is and how much he wants to overthrow the government than they have about the assassination attempt.

The voter turnout needed to win against all of these built-in advantages has to be enormous.

I think Trump supporters need to come to grips with reality, as hard as it is.

TheStorm
GrillOut said:

-The assassination attempt against Trump is getting less media coverage today than the Jan 6th "coup". Think about that. The media has spent more time talking about how racist Trump is and how much he wants to overthrow the government than they have about the assassination attempt.

The voter turnout needed to win against all of these built-in advantages has to be enormous.

People that care just need to go vote regardless...
GrillOut
TheStorm said:

GrillOut said:

People that care just need to go vote regardless...
Totally agree. You can't do anything about it if you don't vote.
GuerrillaPack
GrillOut said:

LMAO. So the commie Lamestream media decides the election?

Everyone is a brainwashed zombie that just does what the Marxist hacks on the TV tell us to do?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

IF Americans have any brains left this proposal alone would be discrediting for Harris. Talking about breaking the backs of the middle class.

Lol, the proposed higher rate (which I haven't seen confirmed that she even supports) would only kick in after the FIRST MILLION in capital gains income for the year!

I wonder why they left that part out? You'd almost think they lie to you guys nonstop.
it's ok, that's what's going to happen to the middle class too when SS and Medicare become insolvent anyway. It's an inevitability until we vote for serious people. So far we haven't.

If you're worried about our finances, maybe you could vote for serious people that don't keep adding to the red part.

Why do you have an issue with people spending their money the way they want to rather than the federal government? We're way beyond spending for the public good. Maybe you could vote for serious people who don't keep adding to the gray part.

That certainly makes a great bumper sticker. In your mind is there actually a tax rate that is "as low as we can reasonably go and still pay for the society that let's you make money in the first place", or are you one of those people who thinks the tax rate should be zero?

Btw, here's a dirty little secret: The reason Republicans never actually cut any spending when they have total control of the government is that there's actually very little left to cut that we don't need to run a First World country. That's why you hear stupid stuff now like "we promise to cut the Department of Education!". They're out of rational excuses to keep cutting taxes.
Bas2020

Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Just play this on a LOOP... over and over again

As opposed to what?

The Pubs' evident truth bomb that "We've done so poorly in the last several presidential elections that nothing could be our fault"?

That's an interesting way to cope.

And what exactly are the Dems trying to lay at Trump's feet that he doesn't deserve?
Civilized
The Obama's were incredible last night, as per usual.

These had me rolling, and illustrate what Trump opens himself up to with his demented gaffes and crowd size fetishizing.

Cthepack
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

IF Americans have any brains left this proposal alone would be discrediting for Harris. Talking about breaking the backs of the middle class.

Lol, the proposed higher rate (which I haven't seen confirmed that she even supports) would only kick in after the FIRST MILLION in capital gains income for the year!

I wonder why they left that part out? You'd almost think they lie to you guys nonstop.
it's ok, that's what's going to happen to the middle class too when SS and Medicare become insolvent anyway. It's an inevitability until we vote for serious people. So far we haven't.

If you're worried about our finances, maybe you could vote for serious people that don't keep adding to the red part.

Why do you have an issue with people spending their money the way they want to rather than the federal government? We're way beyond spending for the public good. Maybe you could vote for serious people who don't keep adding to the gray part.

That certainly makes a great bumper sticker. In your mind is there actually a tax rate that is "as low as we can reasonably go and still pay for the society that let's you make money in the first place", or are you one of those people who thinks the tax rate should be zero?

Btw, here's a dirty little secret: The reason Republicans never actually cut any spending when they have total control of the government is that there's actually very little left to cut that we don't need to run a First World country. That's why you hear stupid stuff now like "we promise to cut the Department of Education!". They're out of rational excuses to keep cutting taxes.

Seriously? First you have no idea why people use different loan products and now this comment about cutting programs. SMH. Here is another dirty little secret: you do not have to cut a single program in order to reduce spending!
Civilized
Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Seriously? First you have no idea why people use different loan products and now this comment about cutting programs. SMH. Here is another dirty little secret: you do not have to cut a single program in order to reduce spending!

So you're bullish on unchecked deficit spending?

Pubs have got to get behind taxing AND spending less. That has clear merit.

This don't-tax-but-still-spend approach is the worst of all worlds.
Bas2020
Cthepack
Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Come on civ. I think you graduated from NC State. I hope smart enough to figure it out. There are easy ways to not cut programs and tax less.
Bas2020
Remember "Kids in Cages" ?

Civilized
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Come on civ. I think you graduated from NC State. I hope smart enough to figure it out. There are easy ways to not cut programs and tax less.

Did Trump implement those ways in his first term?
Bas2020
Ouch

Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Ouch

Oh, you mean this first wife?

The one that he made amends with and has a great relationship with because he's a smart and emotionally well-adjusted adult that owned his massive screwup?

How is Trump coming along with the ladies he's cheated on his spouses with? They big fans of his?
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

The Obama's were incredible last night, as per usual.

These had me rolling, and illustrate what Trump opens himself up to with his demented gaffes and crowd size fetishizing.

Yeah, that was comedy gold!
Bas2020
Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples revealed in a rare interview that she's willing to help the former president's 2024 campaign and is even "open" to being his vice president.
"I'm ready. I am available if needed and I'm not sitting back anymore," Maples, who just turned 60, told the Evening Standard in her first interview in eight years.
"I want to step out more, share more and not be afraid of positive or negative outcomes that come from speaking out," she added.
Maples, who shares daughter Tiffany Trump with the former commander-in-chief, said her willingness to help Trump's second White House bid .

"They love these little sexy stories. We have a country that is failing. Our cities are not protected," she said. "How do we make people feel safe again? That's more important than having these lawsuits that are not affecting any of us today."
Bas2020
WOW!! Even on CNN. Should be the #1 story in the Country but the majority of the bogus media will likely hide it.

SmaptyWolf
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Lol, by all means enlighten us! What are the "easy ways" to reduce spending in a way that meaningfully changes our economic trajectory? Got any specific items? I think you'll find that there are lots of economic unintended consequences hiding around every corner, and it mostly doesn't matter much since you're quibbling about a tiny slice of the pie anyway.

The elephant in the room is SS and Medicare, and reducing those benefits is a nonstarter for a lot of sane reasons.
Bas2020
Biden/Harris American... This is somewhat funny and sad.. regardless of what side you are on.

CoachCase
Very well spoken that clearly understands the reality of the situation. I pray more Americans will be able to rationalize and realize the damage a Harris/Walz administration will do to this country!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.