Harris 2024

131,840 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

lol. Trump supporters need to stop attacking Walz and tie Harris to Biden. That's what wins. Nobody cares about Walz
This is true, but I do think they need to highlight issues with Walz as that is a direct reflection on Harris and her horrible decision making and ineptitude (something even Dems admitted to prior to 4 weeks ago).

She literally picked a guy from a non-swing state who has a bunch of baggage.
stick to the stuff that people feel - inflation and open border.

True but then the American people would need her to come out of hiding and answer some questions.

She isn't going to. Trump needs to realize this, and adapt. This is 2020 all over again.
Correct. When someone does a turtle defense, the weakness is allowing the other side to define you any way they want, because you won't respond. Trump should focus almost 50% of his communications on ads showing her and her eye-opening quotes over the years and the other 50% telling folks specifically want he wants to do with a second term.

Trump to hold press conference today as Harris continues to hide. Hopefully he'll light her up.
CoachCase
packgrad said:

Admittedly I don't see many commercials, but I don't think I've seen a Trump commercial that didn't mention inflation or the border. Walz should absolutely continue to be discussed. It speaks to the decision making of Kamala and the direction her administration intends to go in governing.

Very little money being spent by GOP in NC because for the most part it is believed that Trump wins here. All efforts for most part are in swing states. Democrats outspending Republicans at least 2 to 1. I have donated what I can to Trump and have been getting people registered to vote. I encourage everyone to do the same. This election has to be won at the grassroots level because GOP gets no help from biased media.
ncsupack1
CoachCase said:

packgrad said:

Admittedly I don't see many commercials, but I don't think I've seen a Trump commercial that didn't mention inflation or the border. Walz should absolutely continue to be discussed. It speaks to the decision making of Kamala and the direction her administration intends to go in governing.

Very little money being spent by GOP in NC because for the most part it is believed that Trump wins here. All efforts for most part are in swing states. Democrats outspending Republicans at least 2 to 1. I have donated what I can to Trump and have been getting people registered to vote. I encourage everyone to do the same. This election has to be won at the grassroots level because GOP gets no help from biased media.
Now that you mention this, I don't see a lot of Trump ads here. Only one that keeps playing.
Oldsouljer
CoachCase said:

packgrad said:

It's still a purple state, but the purple is leaning more reddish than bluish for a reason. Tons of people have moved here. They haven't transformed the state towards the Dems as happened in New Hampshire and Virginia. The reason for that according to the census bureau is that the majority of people coming to NC have come from neighboring red states, specifically, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Virginia. The latter being one of several reasons why Virginia went blue at the grassroots level.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

lol. Trump supporters need to stop attacking Walz and tie Harris to Biden. That's what wins. Nobody cares about Walz
This is true, but I do think they need to highlight issues with Walz as that is a direct reflection on Harris and her horrible decision making and ineptitude (something even Dems admitted to prior to 4 weeks ago).

I don't watch all the media; however, it appears as if Trump and Vance are talking about the Border and Inflation.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

True but then the American people would need her to come out of hiding and answer some questions.

She isn't going to. Trump needs to realize this, and adapt. This is 2020 all over again.
Correct. When someone does a turtle defense, the weakness is allowing the other side to define you any way they want, because you won't respond. Trump should focus almost 50% of his communications on ads showing her and her eye-opening quotes over the years and the other 50% telling folks specifically want he wants to do with a second term.

Trump to hold press conference today as Harris continues to hide. Hopefully he'll light her up.
I'll bet that she gets more votes than Biden. Trump will need 100 million votes to win...
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

I'll bet that she gets more votes than Biden. Trump will need 100 million votes to win...
I think you are vastly overestimating voter turnout for this election
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Oh no doubt. They will do their best to cheat again. I know people don't want Trump to talk about that, but he has to. They are lining up illegals to vote at record levels, along with dead people and every other way they can do it..
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
Kamala smacking down some Gaza protestors. Man, that look!

packgrad
I don't think Walz makes it to the convention. Lied about his rank multiple times too. Civ's daddy has a rough road ahead of him now that social media doesn't collude to cover up all of the left's mistruths.
Ncsufist
packgrad said:

I don't think Walz makes it to the convention. Lied about his rank multiple times too. Civ's daddy has a rough road ahead of him now that social media doesn't collude to cover up all of the left's mistruths.

Apparently he's pissed off the SFA as well since he likes to wear their crest. This dude is dumb.
packgrad
Ncsufist said:

packgrad said:

Apparently he's pissed off the SFA as well since he likes to wear their crest. This dude is dumb.

He also used a fake name/email address to avoid public record requests as Governor.

He and his wife have zero investments. No home.

What a disaster pick for the dims.

No way he makes it.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

lol, that's what you think is a good thing? A strong candidate and a strong person in a public speaking role would not get that frustrated with people who were trying to shout them down. They would talk over them with confidence. This goes to show you what happens when you pandered to people who are extremists.

She also met with the protest leaders and told them that she was open to a weapon embargo against Israel, which is against Biden's policy and Not close to moderate policy
CoachCase
packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

packgrad said:

He also used a fake name/email address to avoid public record requests as Governor.

No way he makes it.

Saw that liberal Chuck Todd questions the choice indicating how (1) Walz is too far left and (2) how it could indicate that extreme left influence/pressure on Harris is not good as well. Interesting observation as he views things. If a switch was made it is further indicative of the inner turmoil within the leadership of the Democratic Party.
packgrad
Ncsufist
CoachCase said:

packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

packgrad said:

No way he makes it.

Saw that liberal Chuck Todd questions the choice indicating how (1) Walz is too far left and (2) how it could indicate that extreme left influence/pressure on Harris is not good as well. Interesting observation as he views things. If a switch was made it is further indicative of the inner turmoil within the leadership of the Democratic Party.

Saw something this morning about her using Biden's candidate number in her filings instead of her own. Didn't even know that was a thing.
Bas2020
Tampon Tim appears on the ropes... It might not be too long before he is put out to pasture .

Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

lol, that's what you think is a good thing? A strong candidate and a strong person in a public speaking role would not get that frustrated with people who were trying to shout them down. They would talk over them with confidence. This goes to show you what happens when you pandered to people who are extremists.

She also met with the protest leaders and told them that she was open to a weapon embargo against Israel, which is against Biden's policy and Not close to moderate policy

In his defense he has to pander to minorities everyday to suppress his white guilt.
FlossyDFlynt
Bas2020 said:

Tampon Tim appears on the ropes... It might not be too long before he is put out to pasture .

I guess I am in the minority here, but I dont see any way they can drop Walz. That would mean admitting that either they a) didnt vet him properly or b) admit they chose the wrong guy. Neither message is going to go over well.

I think they are stuck
Bas2020
Bas2020
Ncsufist
Bas2020 said:

That act requires financial gain of some kind. Basically a fraud perpetrated through the use of said stolen valor. Not sure you can really say walz has done that. He's just a liar.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Trump used to interrupt his speeches and offer to cover peoples' legal expenses if they would beat up protestors in the crowd. She "talked over them with confidence" for about 10 minutes, and ultimately her response was awesome. Maybe you're just not used to normal people?
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

Bas2020 said:

That act requires financial gain of some kind. Basically a fraud perpetrated through the use of said stolen valor. Not sure you can really say walz has done that. He's just a liar.
Essentially true. Look, grunts embellish their battle records going back to the Revolution. It's just something troops do when they're bored, drunk, shooting the breeze, or trying to impress or get a date. We'd all be locked up under those circumstances. Now, I don't know about these fraud allegations concerning his service paperwork. That's a separate issue and yeah, possibly a crime. I don't care what he's said so much as what he's done…or didn't do, and that's bailing on his unit at crunch time, which is an established fact.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Lol, you guys smoke WAY too much of your own dope. There's a 100% chance Walz makes it to the convention.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Lol, you guys smoke WAY too much of your own dope. There's a 100% chance Walz makes it to the convention.

I agree. The hit Harris would take on removing him would be very bad.
Ncsufist
Oldsouljer said:

Ncsufist said:

Bas2020 said:

Essentially true. Look, grunts embellish their battle records going back to the Revolution. It's just something troops do when they're bored, drunk, shooting the breeze, or trying to impress or get a date. We'd all be locked up under those circumstances. Now, I don't know about these fraud allegations concerning his service paperwork. That's a separate issue and yeah, possibly a crime. I don't care what he's said so much as what he's done…or didn't do, and that's bailing on his unit at crunch time, which is an established fact.

My understanding is that it's the army. Paperwork is slow. So when whatever MSG did his NGB22 he was still in the system as a CSM. It took a couple of months for the paperwork to go through the system and required the army (or nasty girls) to amend his ngb22 to show three changes.
hokiewolf
It's just not the song of strength you think knot is. Especially after she stopped talking and was visibly frustrated and then voiced that frustration.

Then what was the crowd applauding and cheering for? Her telling Gaza protesters to shut up? Shes had almost a year to do that. Ridiculous
Bas2020
Bas2020
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

I don't watch all the media; however, it appears as if Trump and Vance are talking about the Border and Inflation.
I know I would. And maybe add that nobody who is anybody on the world stage respects or trusts Biden-Harris.
Werewolf
If the digital fraud has been addressed and prevented it wont be close. It has been massive in the so-called swing states of Ga, Va, Mi, Wi, Pa, Az, Nv.
GrillOut
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Good.
packgrad
GrillOut said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Good.

Lol. I hope he does!
Werewolf
#daSieve & #daNappy are gonna be getting goosebumps when they listen to these words!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.