Harris 2024

131,803 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by GuerrillaPack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Warp speed policy fetishizer lol. Brainwashed minion thinks it's unreasonable for citizens to expect someone who announces candidacy for president to have policy positions.

Baaaaa
packgrad
packofwolves
Civilized said:

Nice summary for the warp speed policy fetishizers:

"Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land."

How exactly will she do that? It's a bs campaign promise that will never happen.
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

erniencsu02 said:

I dont understand how she is leading any polls.
She is probably not. Many of those polls are heavily weighted with democrat voters. The MSM is going to try and help her as much as they can so they can cheat at the end.

Egg Zack Lee. The msm will do their best to convince people the race is neck and neck. Then when 150,000 votes show up at 3am in Pennsylvania it's some what believable.
Bas2020
JD Vance is crushing it ... again. This young guy should be the most well liked out of the 4 candidates.. BY FAR... and have the highest approval rating...

but he doesn't because the American public is fundamentally stupid in getting swayed by a well orchestrated Media and Democrat propaganda attack against him as "weird" and "against cat lady's".

Lord people are stupid. This dude is one of the more brilliant young minds we've had in politics in awhile.

Bas2020
caryking

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

JD Vance is crushing it ... again. This young guy should be the most well liked out of the 4 candidates.. BY FAR... and have the highest approval rating...

but he doesn't because the American public is fundamentally stupid in getting swayed by a well orchestrated Media and Democrat propaganda attack against him as "weird" and "against cat lady's".

Lord people are stupid. This dude is one of the more brilliant young minds we've had in politics in awhile.

Mrs. Bash tried her best but she got smoked. Can anyone imagine Walz going on Fox to give an interview…..yeah, me either.
Wufpack17
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Nice summary for the warp speed policy fetishizers:

"Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land."

How exactly will she do that? It's a bs campaign promise that will never happen.
I frankly don't care about her pushing far left talking points. That list isn't "policy". What is her economic policy? It's not on the list. What is her immigration policy? It's not on the list.

The Dems have been pushing that list for 25 years. What is SHE going to do? She hasn't given a single interview to explain it.
GuerrillaPack

Commie Kamala believes she can act dictatorially and unconstitutionally to ban guns by executive order:

https://instagr.am/p/C-agTkmOFvt
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
Tim Walz's $250M state program to feed hungry kids fraudulently spent on luxury goods, overseas real estate
Between 2022 and 2024, 70 people have been charged in connection with the fraud scheme that resulted in a $250 million loss
Oldsouljer
Bockwinkle said:

Tim Walz's $250M state program to feed hungry kids fraudulently spent on luxury goods, overseas real estate
Between 2022 and 2024, 70 people have been charged in connection with the fraud scheme that resulted in a $250 million loss
Sounds like a guy who claimed a combat deployment…to Italy.
Gulfstream4
Bockwinkle said:

Oooof, that's a lot of fraud.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/critics-blast-new-vp-nominee-tim-walz-massive/story?id=112616260
caryking
I hope an instagram post works here…. I don't know whether any of this is true; however, I really wish the left would be asked to answer for these assertions…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-MXEjBR6vk/?igsh=NGV0a2V2MHBtbG9o
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/critics-blast-new-vp-nominee-tim-walz-massive/story?id=112616260

Lol, Trump oversaw BILLIONS in Covid relief-related fraud. You guys really wanna go down that road?

https://apnews.com/article/pandemic-fraud-waste-billions-small-business-labor-fb1d9a9eb24857efbe4611344311ae78
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-jCWE9Odcg
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Lol, Trump oversaw BILLIONS in Covid relief-related fraud. You guys really wanna go down that road?

https://apnews.com/article/pandemic-fraud-waste-billions-small-business-labor-fb1d9a9eb24857efbe4611344311ae78

Something-something Trump

…and you forgot to mention Biden's name is also in this article. I wonder why?
packgrad
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Over $400 BILLION-with-a-B estimated stolen or misspent.

Oof, indeed.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Correct.

Everybody looking at any of these attacks is weighing their veracity and relative importance versus weaknesses and indiscretions of the other ticket.

There's a reason why attacks on Harris and Walz aren't sticking so far.

You're trying to convince people they should care about Harris/Walz's shoes being untied when the Trump/Vance ticket isn't wearing any clothes.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Correct.

Everybody looking at any of these attacks is weighing their veracity and relative importance versus weaknesses and indiscretions of the other ticket.

You're trying to convince people they should care about Harris/Walz's shoes being untied when the Trump/Vance ticket isn't wearing any clothes.

You forgot your guys name is also in the article? Why didn't he fix all the problems? Why didn't Harris fix all the problems?

"Attacks" on Harris is an interesting way of saying questions on Harris and where she stands on issues. And nothing is going to stick on Harris/Walz as far as you care. You will be a good liberal and toe the line no matter what.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Correct.

"attacks on Harris" is the new DemonRat talking point

It's no longer repeating the word "weird"

I noticed that the Leftist Lamestream media now opens their political coverage with "attacks on Harris", as if Clueless Kamala and Tampon Timmy are "above reproach" and "how dare you attack these communist saints?"
GuerrillaPack
You cannot criticize Commie Kamala.

Any criticism is an ATTACK!!!

Words are violence people!! lmao
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Correct.

I noticed that the Leftist Lamestream media now opens their political coverage with "attacks on Harris", as if Clueless Kamala and Tampon Timmy are "above reproach" and "how dare you attack these communist saints?"

Unrelated, but I've always wondered…

Did you guys get the 4th grade "have to give everyone an insulting name" thing from Trump, or did he get it from you?

I'm assuming the latter, since being the "king of the bottom half of the bell curve" is a big part of his con.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Correct.

Did you guys get the 4th grade "have to give everyone an insulting name" thing from Trump, or did he get it from you?

I'm assuming the latter, since being the "king of the bottom half of the bell curve" is a big part of his con.

If conservatives were bottom half of the bell curve like commie libtards, then they would be duped and fall for all of the Leftist lies- such as "70+ genders", "unborn children are not living human beings", the global warming conjob, communism will give us a "utopia", we are "evolved monkeys living on a rock that flung out from a Big Bang" etc etc etc
GuerrillaPack
So Harris apparently has attempted to steal Trump's idea for "no tax on tips".

If you actually believe that these communists want to LOWER taxes, you are insane. And Kamala cast a deciding vote to allow IRS goons to further crack down on and track tips and other income.

https://instagr.am/p/C-k2W2kP5F2
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

So Harris apparently has attempted to steal Trump's idea for "no tax on tips".

If you actually believe that these communists want to LOWER taxes, you are insane. And Kamala cast a deciding vote to allow IRS goons to further crack down on and track tips and other income.

https://instagr.am/p/C-k2W2kP5F2
Damn. You sure don't get your information anywhere close to "real time", do you?
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Damn. You sure don't get your information anywhere close to "real time", do you?
Just vote for Kamala since you hate me so much
GuerrillaPack
Hilarious how the Communist Lamestream media continues to defend Tampon Timmy on his lies about "serving in war". It wasn't like he "misspoke" one time. He's been repeatedly lying about this and misrepresenting that he "served in combat" on many occasions, for years.

Just how incredibly stupid does the Leftist Lamestream media think the public is? No...we are not all 70 IQ barely functioning morons like half of the commie libtarded Democrat voters.

Why do CNN and ABC/CBS/NBC even pretend to be "unbiased news sources"? They are so blatantly far Left and pro-Democrat and have been for decades. Why can't they just admit that they are pro-Leftist, pro-Democrat propaganda networks??

https://instagr.am/p/C-f2Y6RJRhu

Quote:

Extreme-Left CNN @cnn and the Establishment Media are little more than Democrat political operators who view their job as blocking and tackling for @vp Kamala Harris @kamalaharris and this lying, radical loon @timwalz she picked to help her destroy America more than she and Biden already have. These Elites truly think we working class peasants are too dumb to realize their BS narrative games and desperate attempts to prop up the worst and most incompetent Vice President in U.S. history who gave us Kamalaflation, the Kamala Harris illegal alien border catastrophe, the Harris-Biden crime wave, and the Harris-Biden fentanyl epidemic. In 86 days, Elites will learn that all us dumb working class peasants aren't nearly as slow as they think we are.
CoachCase
GuerrillaPack said:

Hilarious how the Communist Lamestream media continues to defend Tampon Timmy on his lies about "serving in war". It wasn't like he "misspoke" one time. He's been repeatedly lying about this and misrepresenting that he "served in combat" on many occasions, for years.

Why do CNN and ABC/CBS/NBC even pretend to be "unbiased news sources"? They are so blatantly far Left and pro-Democrat and have been for decades. Why can't they just admit that they are pro-Leftist, pro-Democrat propaganda networks??

https://instagr.am/p/C-f2Y6RJRhu

Quote:

Extreme-Left CNN @cnn and the Establishment Media are little more than Democrat political operators who view their job as blocking and tackling for @vp Kamala Harris @kamalaharris and this lying, radical loon @timwalz she picked to help her destroy America more than she and Biden already have. These Elites truly think we working class peasants are too dumb to realize their BS narrative games and desperate attempts to prop up the worst and most incompetent Vice President in U.S. history who gave us Kamalaflation, the Kamala Harris illegal alien border catastrophe, the Harris-Biden crime wave, and the Harris-Biden fentanyl epidemic. In 86 days, Elites will learn that all us dumb working class peasants aren't nearly as slow as they think we are.

GP, this is the scary thing to me that evidently the majority of the left either don't know or care! Regardless of politics, the way the media protected Biden and his decline is proof enough the media and its influence is too great. I would say the same if they were hiding a Republican President. For people to not understand, recognize and call it out is a threat to us all! Alarming to say the least!
GuerrillaPack
CoachCase said:

GP, this is the scary thing to me that evidently the majority of the left either don't know or care! Regardless of politics, the way the media protected Biden and his decline is proof enough the media and its influence is too great. I would say the same if they were hiding a Republican President. For people to not understand, recognize and call it out is a threat to us all! Alarming to say the least!
They don't care at all. These people have no morality or integrity whatsoever. This is the party that defends with religious fervor being able to mass murder millions of unborn children - right up to the moment of birth, and cutting up the child in the womb and vacuuming out the body parts. And who shamelessly shove LGBTQ propaganda down everyone's throats and now even promote sexualizing young school children by forcing them to go to drag queen story time or take them to pride parades to see naked Sodomites prancing around in front of them, or to drag queen events to have a drag queen dance in front of them.

These people hate God. Of course they don't care about one of their beloved communist politicians lying about something. They love it. Their whole ideology is one big lie. 99.9% of their worldview that is force fed to them by their Marxist overlords is lies. They worship lies.
Gulfstream4
Joe Biden blames it on Nancy Pelosi, says she and some senior Democrat colleagues forced him to pull out of US Presidential Election 2024

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/us/joe-biden-blames-it-on-nancy-pelosi-says-she-and-some-senior-democrat-colleagues-forced-him-to-pull-out-of-us-presidential-election-2024/amp_articleshow/112473039.cms

Poor sweet Joe.
Gulfstream4
…22 days since democrats subverted democracy to save democracy and still Mrs. Harris hides to avoid answering questions on issues concerning millions of Americans.
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Correct.

Yeah, you're supposed to be sophisticated and call your opponent a racist, Hitler, and whatever -phobe you can think of.
Gulfstream4
Bockwinkle said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Correct.

Yeah, you're supposed to be sophisticated and call your opponent a racist, Hitler, and whatever -phobe you can think of.

"But Trump".
-Smapty

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.