Harris 2024

131,945 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C-F5Scwv9qn

Using tax dollars to pay for transgender surgeries for inmates.

That's not WEIRD or anything!!!!

I saw this yesterday and it's just insane how far left today's democrat party is.

CardiacPackKid2002
I am not disagreeing with you on the democrat party overall as their vocal majority, but I think there is a lot more that are more moderate. The same thing is true for the republicans. As a republican, I feel the vocal majority are much further right than I am comfortable with. Its shocking to me how much everyone just takes what a few of the party leaders take as gospel.
Don't give up. Don't ever give up!
Gulfstream4
CardiacPackKid2002 said:

I am not disagreeing with you on the democrat party overall as their vocal majority, but I think there is a lot more that are more moderate. The same thing is true for the republicans. As a republican, I feel the vocal majority are much further right than I am comfortable with. Its shocking to me how much everyone just takes what a few of the party leaders take as gospel.

When the VP says it with her own mouth, we all better listen.
CardiacPackKid2002
Like I said, party leaders. I think I referenced Dems and Reps. And I think we can all agree that Trump and Vance, just like Biden and Harris, have also said things that are pretty wild as well. I am saying both sides of the fence make many of us uncomfortable.
Don't give up. Don't ever give up!
packgrad
CardiacPackKid2002 said:

Like I said, party leaders. I think I referenced Dems and Reps. And I think we can all agree that Trump and Vance, just like Biden and Harris, have also said things that are pretty wild as well. I am saying both sides of the fence make many of us uncomfortable.
Unfortunately Democrats follow the lead and vote according to their party leaders the majority of the time. That does not happen in the Republican party.
packgrad

SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I only vote based on one thing...my personal economics, because that is what makes the world go round. That is what puts food on the table, that is what finances my home, that is what puts clothes on my kids back. Abortion is insanely unimportant, it's a distraction. Transgenderism is a farce, another distraction. Social issues buy and large only exist to anger the populous and divide.

With that said, after seeing some of KamalamaDingDongs voting history and own words coming from her mouth, her economic policy is going to be a disaster for many, myself included and I will not vote for that simply because some woke yuppy thinks Trump is a rapist.

A disaster like the last four years have been "a disaster"?

Every other country in the world would trade our economy for theirs.

Most likely true, but it was much better under Trump's four years. That is where Democrats have no reasonable answer!
What was much better? Do you actually have any idea?

Which economic metrics didn't continue their trends from 2008? If you look at those graphs it's very hard to spot where Trump began. So yeah, I guess he was technically there while the economy was doing well. Until the pandemic, of course, which he helped make as bad as possible.

He certainly gave more tax cuts to businesses and jacked our deficit into the stratosphere, so I guess if you're into stock buybacks those were good times.
Your dollar went further. Inflation was in check. Unemployment rates were manageable. Small business was much better. I do not know your financial situation. I do not know if if you buy groceries, pay mortgage, clothes, gas, etc but from a personal experience I was much better. Also, serious statement as well: I am 59 years old and have dealings with small to mid-major business people. They will tell you hands down that the economic climate in America is historically better under Republican administrations than Democratic runs. years

By the way, I've worked on and around Wall St for years now, and I can tell you for sure that many people let partisanship cloud their view of business reality. I do think there's a general perception that Republican administrations will let the fox loose in the henhouse and everyone will profit from the grift (a.k.a. "deregulation"). The reality is that only pans out for a small slice of the business community. And "trickle down" economics tends to hurt the actual customers that small businesses rely on.

The financial world is particularly a head scratcher. Fair to say that the majority of investment bankers vote Republican. Yet for the last hundred years the difference in returns between the parties is pretty stark. The average annual return for the S&P 500 index when we had a Republican President was 9.32%. When we had a Democratic President, the S&P 500 averages 14.78% per year! Talk about voting against your own financial best interest.

And then you get dipsh*ts like Cathy Wood waxing poetic about Trump's economy, while her annualized returns are absolute crap. Why anyone listens to people like her is one of the great mysteries of our age.

Fair enough. I can only relate to my personal experiences.

I hear you, but the point is that your personal experience is clearly filtered through the lens of which party you like better.

The last year of W's presidency was economic Armageddon, and Obama's term was largely "economic recovery" in which he steadily rebuilt a great economy. Trump's last year was economic Armageddon, and Biden's term has largely been "economic recovery" in which he steadily rebuilt a great economy. A big reason the stock market does better under Dems is because it has a strange tendency to absolutely tank at the end of Republican admins, so its all upside from there.

Of course in your "personal experience" you're happy to dutifully disregard the 3 million percent unemployment rate during Trump's last year that was handed to Biden, but we have to hear all about just how hard the economic recovery has been. Funny how that works.

By the way, can you spot the point on the unemployment graph where Trump took over? I can't either.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-IxScRvvwW
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I only vote based on one thing...my personal economics, because that is what makes the world go round. That is what puts food on the table, that is what finances my home, that is what puts clothes on my kids back. Abortion is insanely unimportant, it's a distraction. Transgenderism is a farce, another distraction. Social issues buy and large only exist to anger the populous and divide.

With that said, after seeing some of KamalamaDingDongs voting history and own words coming from her mouth, her economic policy is going to be a disaster for many, myself included and I will not vote for that simply because some woke yuppy thinks Trump is a rapist.

A disaster like the last four years have been "a disaster"?

Every other country in the world would trade our economy for theirs.

Most likely true, but it was much better under Trump's four years. That is where Democrats have no reasonable answer!
What was much better? Do you actually have any idea?

Which economic metrics didn't continue their trends from 2008? If you look at those graphs it's very hard to spot where Trump began. So yeah, I guess he was technically there while the economy was doing well. Until the pandemic, of course, which he helped make as bad as possible.

He certainly gave more tax cuts to businesses and jacked our deficit into the stratosphere, so I guess if you're into stock buybacks those were good times.
Your dollar went further. Inflation was in check. Unemployment rates were manageable. Small business was much better. I do not know your financial situation. I do not know if if you buy groceries, pay mortgage, clothes, gas, etc but from a personal experience I was much better. Also, serious statement as well: I am 59 years old and have dealings with small to mid-major business people. They will tell you hands down that the economic climate in America is historically better under Republican administrations than Democratic runs. years

By the way, I've worked on and around Wall St for years now, and I can tell you for sure that many people let partisanship cloud their view of business reality. I do think there's a general perception that Republican administrations will let the fox loose in the henhouse and everyone will profit from the grift (a.k.a. "deregulation"). The reality is that only pans out for a small slice of the business community. And "trickle down" economics tends to hurt the actual customers that small businesses rely on.

The financial world is particularly a head scratcher. Fair to say that the majority of investment bankers vote Republican. Yet for the last hundred years the difference in returns between the parties is pretty stark. The average annual return for the S&P 500 index when we had a Republican President was 9.32%. When we had a Democratic President, the S&P 500 averages 14.78% per year! Talk about voting against your own financial best interest.

And then you get dipsh*ts like Cathy Wood waxing poetic about Trump's economy, while her annualized returns are absolute crap. Why anyone listens to people like her is one of the great mysteries of our age.

Fair enough. I can only relate to my personal experiences.

I hear you, but the point is that your personal experience is clearly filtered through the lens of which party you like better.

The last year of W's presidency was economic Armageddon, and Obama's term was largely "economic recovery" in which he steadily rebuilt a great economy. Trump's last year was economic Armageddon, and Biden's term has largely been "economic recovery" in which he steadily rebuilt a great economy. A big reason the stock market does better under Dems is because it has a strange tendency to absolutely tank at the end of Republican admins, so its all upside from there.

Of course in your "personal experience" you're happy to dutifully disregard the 3 million percent unemployment rate during Trump's last year that was handed to Biden, but we have to hear all about just how hard the economic recovery has been. Funny how that works.

By the way, can you spot the point on the unemployment graph where Trump took over? I can't either.

Great graph.

You could do the same for wage growth, GDP, inflation, interest rates, or any other metric you can think of and you wouldn't be able to pick out where the Trump economy started. You could definitely tell where it stopped though.
Wufpack17
GuerrillaPack said:

If it doesn't involve killing a baby, then it's not "women's rights".
Wufpack17
In all seriousness, Trans rights and women's rights cannot possibly co-exist. There is one OR the other, there cannot be both.

Trans rights deteriorate women's rights, to the point that you have to ask yourself if women's rights even exist anymore.

Decades of hard work undine by the liberal virus.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-IygMAOyYT
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If it doesn't involve killing a baby, then it's not "women's rights".
You win the gold medal. A+++
TraCha4
Kamala needs to find a Church and spend some time in it. She has lost sight of the word.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

In all seriousness, Trans rights and women's rights cannot possibly co-exist. There is one OR the other, there cannot be both.

Trans rights deteriorate women's rights, to the point that you have to ask yourself if women's rights even exist anymore.

I think it's profound how so many on the right talk about women's rights when it comes to women's sports but lose their train of thought when it comes to women's uteruses.

But regardless, why do you and so many other dudes keep mansplaining women's rights? We can just ask women.

Across the US are more women worried about reproductive rights or trans rights' alleged imposition on their rights?

Seems like women already told us once in 2022, with Pubs flaunting the Dobbs decision, what they thought about the "liberal virus," no?

Have you seen anything in the last two years to make you think women, broadly, have done an about-face and are suddently more affronted by trans issues than they are by reproductive freedom curtailment?
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I think it's profound how so many on the right talk about women's rights when it comes to women's sports but lose their train of thought when it comes to women's uteruses.

But regardless, why do you and so many other dudes keep mansplaining women's rights? We can just ask women.

Across the US are more women worried about reproductive rights or trans rights' alleged imposition on their rights?

Seems like women already told us once in 2022, with Pubs flaunting the Dobbs decision, what they thought about the "liberal virus," no?

Have you seen anything in the last two years to make you think women, broadly, have done an about-face and are suddently more affronted by trans issues than they are by reproductive freedom curtailment?
I think its profoundly gay that liberal men say "mansplaining".
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a CNN video talking about Harris' Indian heritage.

https://rumble.com/v59am3x-lmao-a-few-years-ago-cnn-did-an-entire-segment-on-kamalas-indian-heritage..html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I'm not 'mansplaining" anything. "Mansplaining" is one of the more intellectually deficient slang words to ever come out of the left. Stop using it if you have any ounce of respect for yourself.

"Across the US are more women worried about reproductive rights or trans rights' alleged imposition on their rights? "

- I don't speak for all women. I speak on behalf of the women in my life. Abortion means nothing to them. It never has, mostly because they are responsible adults. However, they most assuredly are concerned about men competing against my daughter, or taking her spot on the field, or God forbid, changing in front of them. That is not something they have ANY control over. Biden changing the TItle IX rules contradicts his supposed support of women's rights and now opens the door to my daughter losing her rights to a man.

However, I do understand that there are single 22 year old women who can't wrap their head around responsibility and see abortion as the answer to a poor choice they made. Fortunately for them, there are plenty of states that allow it. If it is THAT big of an issue for them, I suggest they move to a state that is more friendly to their nightly street walking.

I actually believe abortion is okay in some regards. Not all. I also believe that since there is no way that science can prove when life begins, then the feds can't possibly regulate abortion and I am glad that the SC used their damn brains to come to the conclusion that they did.

P.S. I do find it wildly amusing that you've chosen to speak for ALL women, considering you are a man.
Wufpack17
Also, can someone please check on Civ and make sure he is okay after the repeated beatdowns?

Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I'm not 'mansplaining" anything. "Mansplaining" is one of the more intellectually deficient slang words to ever come out of the left. Stop using it if you have any ounce of respect for yourself.

"Across the US are more women worried about reproductive rights or trans rights' alleged imposition on their rights? "

- I don't speak for all women. I speak on behalf of the women in my life. Abortion means nothing to them. It never has, mostly because they are responsible adults. However, they most assuredly are concerned about men competing against my daughter, or taking her spot on the field, or God forbid, changing in front of them. That is not something they have ANY control over. Biden changing the TItle IX rules contradicts his supposed support of women's rights and now opens the door to my daughter losing her rights to a man.

However, I do understand that there are single 22 year old women who can't wrap their head around responsibility and see abortion as the answer to a poor choice they made. Fortunately for them, there are plenty of states that allow it. If it is THAT big of an issue for them, I suggest they move to a state that is more friendly to their nightly street walking.

I actually believe abortion is okay in some regards. Not all. I also believe that since there is no way that science can prove when life begins, then the feds can't possibly regulate abortion and I am glad that the SC used their damn brains to come to the conclusion that they did.

P.S. I do find it wildly amusing that you've chosen to speak for ALL women, considering you are a man.

I'm not speaking for women. I'm observing the 2022 election results, when Dobbs clearly had an outsize impact on turnout and outcome.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

https://rumble.com/v59am3x-lmao-a-few-years-ago-cnn-did-an-entire-segment-on-kamalas-indian-heritage..html

Cool, yeah, she's Indian. Awesome.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I'm not speaking for women. I'm observing the 2022 election results, when Dobbs clearly had an outsize impact on turnout and outcome.

Check your post history if you don't think you are speaking for women. You will surprise yourself.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

She should pick Elizabeth Warren, an Indian-Indian ticket might be the ticket.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-JOTEFt5Dv
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Check your post history if you don't think you are speaking for women. You will surprise yourself.

Cool.

It's still funny that y'all are all up in arms about women's sports, when the issue is clearly not one that resonates electorally for women, and ignore women's reproductive rights, which clearly does resonate electorally.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Cool.

It's still funny that y'all are all up in arms about women's sports, when the issue is clearly not one that resonates electorally for women, and ignore women's reproductive rights, which clearly does resonate electorally.

"But regardless, why do you and so many other dudes keep mansplaining women's rights?"

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite

packgrad
She is the most liberal candidate ever.

packgrad
The black side of Kamala.

packgrad
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Joe appears to be lost again and she is just an idiot.

How did that diplomacy work in the withdrawal from Afghanistan Madame VP? Remember Joe said that no U. S. Troops were killed under his watch.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
kAmAlA is So qUaLiFiEd!!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C-KeugOu7Ge
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-GmsvPymhY

Quote:

During the September 12, 2019, Democrat debate, then-presidential hopeful Kamala Harris @kamalaharris pledged to ban AR-15s via executive action.

She did this after then-presidential hopeful Joe Biden rejected the idea, claiming the constitution does not give authority for such action.

Harris countered Biden, saying, "Joe, instead of saying 'no we can't,' let's say 'yes we can.'"

She then went on to say, "Yes we can" and then described seeing autopsy photos, attending police officer funerals, and hugging mothers of homicide victims, citing those experiences as the motivation she planned to use to go around Congress.

Harris said, "The idea that we would wait for this Congress, which has just done nothing, to act, is just, it is, it is, overlooking the fact that everyday in America, our babies are going to school to have drills…to learn [how to hide from mass shooters]."
CoachCase
packgrad said:

And some people laugh at Trump and his public speaking. It is obvious that she has no clue what she is talking about. Even Biden might be thinking "man, I screwed up with this woman!"
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

I think its profoundly gay that liberal men say "mansplaining".

Grown men using the word mansplaining is just weird.
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

She should pick Elizabeth Warren, an Indian-Indian ticket might be the ticket.

I laughed out loud. Good one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.