Harris 2024

131,827 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

I think once the euphoria of not having to prop up old ass Joe wears off, most folks who aren't hard core democrat voters will see what a bad candidate Harris is too. Especially if she nominates the Gov of Minny for her VP. That's going to signal appeasement to the far left crowd.

Appeasing the far left by tapping a very moderate and effective bipartisan Dem as VP?

Shapiro and Walz are both strong VP candidates that are quite moderate and popular in purple states.

Unlike the JD Vance pick, it's obvious Dems are trying to appeal to independents with this VP selection and ease fears of Harris being too liberal.
Walz is not a moderate.

According to whom? You? LOL

Who makes your list of moderate Democrat governors and legislators? Let's compare their resumes to Walz.

Somehow I think y'all don't think any Democrat is moderate.

I have my opinion like you have yours - lol! As for moderate Democratic governors - probably Beshear and Cooper more so than Walz.
This is completely normal and moderate policy. Snitch on your neighbors ……unless they are protesting systemic racism

This tweet makes it sounds like Walz turned MN into China during COVID.

Sounds scary, except Minnesota's stay at home order wasn't consequentially different than other states, including NC.

80% of jobs were considered essential, trips out for other necessities allowed, etc. Walz quoted at the time as saying the goal was education, not writing tickets or enforcement.

And 43 states had stay at home orders during COVID, including 19 states with Pub governors.

If this is the most rad-lib thing you can point to that's an indictment of Walz's moderation, that's probably an indication he's pretty moderate.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

I think once the euphoria of not having to prop up old ass Joe wears off, most folks who aren't hard core democrat voters will see what a bad candidate Harris is too. Especially if she nominates the Gov of Minny for her VP. That's going to signal appeasement to the far left crowd.

Appeasing the far left by tapping a very moderate and effective bipartisan Dem as VP?

Shapiro and Walz are both strong VP candidates that are quite moderate and popular in purple states.

Unlike the JD Vance pick, it's obvious Dems are trying to appeal to independents with this VP selection and ease fears of Harris being too liberal.
Walz is not a moderate.

Who makes your list of moderate Democrat governors and legislators? Let's compare their resumes to Walz.

I have my opinion like you have yours - lol! As for moderate Democratic governors - probably Beshear and Cooper more so than Walz.
This is completely normal and moderate policy. Snitch on your neighbors ……unless they are protesting systemic racism

That was completely normal and moderate during the first months of the pandemic. Entire countries in Europe were doing the same thing. Maybe it wasn't the case in Cletusburg, NC Population 214, but bawling about your freedom while NYC was packing morgue trucks around the block was very much the extreme position.

Anyway, it's ok man, you're free to vote for the "women without kids shouldn't have the right to vote" guy.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

That was completely normal and moderate during the first months of the pandemic. Entire countries in Europe were doing the same thing. Maybe it wasn't the case in Cletusburg, NC Population 214, but bawling about your freedom while NYC was packing morgue trucks around the block was very much the extreme position.

Anyway, it's ok man, you're free to vote for the "women without kids shouldn't have the right to vote" guy.
the stay at home order isn't the issue. It's setting up an Orwellian phone and email system to rat out your neighbors while at the same time allowing protests and riots to happen in MSP. Were protesters immune from Covid?
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

the stay at home order isn't the issue. It's setting up an Orwellian phone and email system to rat out your neighbors while at the same time allowing protests and riots to happen in MSP. Were protesters immune from Covid?
Cletusburg, NC Population 214... well, that's definitely a new one, but it kind of says more about Smarpty than it says about anyone else on this thread.
Gulfstream4
16 days and counting….
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

I know people fetishize pointing out perceived lib hypocrisies but it's so obvious that it goes without saying that broadly managing a state's novel global pandemic response and locally managing the policing of explosive protests are apples and fireworks.

The intent of the hotline was to get people to stop calling 911 for the same inane reason, and to be informed about egregious violations.

He didn't set up a COVID SWAT team to bust down the door of people suspected of having a family dinner gathering with one too many people. It wasn't monitored or policed in any sort of unreasonable or heavy-handed way.

As far as policing of George Floyd protests, what are best practices? Roll the tanks into Tiananmen Square to maintain some sort of perceived equity relative to setting up a Covid phone hotline?

Trying to maintain that a state's responses to those two grossly different situations needs to survive some sort of anti-hypocrisy purity test is silly.

You're obviously free to criticize his or any other leader's COVID response or their response to protests/riots, but their respective responses to each of those two situations have basically nothing to do with each other.

Dramatically different sets of risks, benefits, potential for conflict escalation, endangerment of public safety officers, etc.
Bas2020
WALZ is the dumbest pick ever … Republicans should be jumping for Joy .
packgrad
packgrad
No wonder civ likes him.

FlossyDFlynt
First self inflicted wound for Harris. Its a borderline idiotic pick given the other options. Minnesota isnt a swing state and Waltz doesnt appeal to any base that Harris doesnt already appeal to. He certainly isnt going to help with independents either.

Republicans have to be very happy with that choice
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

I know people fetishize pointing out perceived lib hypocrisies but it's so obvious that it goes without saying that broadly managing a state's novel global pandemic response and locally managing the policing of explosive protests are apples and fireworks.

The intent of the hotline was to get people to stop calling 911 for the same inane reason, and to be informed about egregious violations.

He didn't set up a COVID SWAT team to bust down the door of people suspected of having a family dinner gathering with one too many people. It wasn't monitored or policed in any sort of unreasonable or heavy-handed way.

As far as policing of George Floyd protests, what are best practices? Roll the tanks into Tiananmen Square to maintain some sort of perceived equity relative to setting up a Covid phone hotline?

Trying to maintain that a state's responses to those two grossly different situations needs to survive some sort of anti-hypocrisy purity test is silly.

You're obviously free to criticize his or any other leader's COVID response or their response to protests/riots, but their respective responses to each of those two situations have basically nothing to do with each other.

Dramatically different sets of risks, benefits, potential for conflict escalation, endangerment of public safety officers, etc.

Health experts and liberal politicians scolded anyone protesting the lockdowns as dangerous and said no one should be gathering outside. But when the Floyd protests happened those health experts signed a petition saying it was suddenly ok and those same liberal politicians were suddenly ok with mass gatherings. It was hypocritical but no one expects a cult member on the inside to see that.
packgrad
hokiewolf
lol, what a terrible pick. Now Trump can attack Walz with impunity and tie him to the riots and Omar and all kinds of other progressive dumb ideas and not have to worry about pissing off a state he needs to win (ie Pennsylvania).

This is worse than JD Vance.
Bas2020
hokiewolf said:

lol, what a terrible pick. Now Trump can attack Walz with impunity and tie him to the riots and Omar and all kinds of other progressive dumb ideas and not have to worry about pissing off a state he needs to win (ie Pennsylvania).

What actually made JD Vance a 'bad' pick outside of Dem propaganda telling everybody he was "weird" because he believe in family and wants to be buried in his family plot.?

I think Vance is the only normal person out of the 4 total on both sides . WALZ is putting tampons in boys bathrooms in Minnesota… that's effing weird.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

WALZ is the dumbest pick ever … Republicans should be jumping for Joy .

Lol-Walz??! Democrats have an antisemitism problem within the party. If she picked Shapiro, she loses a lot of the Jewish haters in the democrat party.
hokiewolf
Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

What actually made JD Vance a 'bad' pick outside of Dem propaganda telling everybody he was "weird" because he believe in family and wants to be buried in his family plot.?

I think Vance is the only normal person out of the 4 total on both sides . WALZ is putting tampons in boys bathrooms in Minnesota… that's effing weird.
Vance is polling worse than Dan freaking Quayle. That in my book makes him a terrible choice.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-VLdsHu95g
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
This Walz guy is about as far Left (communist) as they come...

https://instagr.am/p/C-VIcf1uEWc
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Yep. Vance was not a smart pick by Trump whatsoever, but this one is even dumber than that...

What is wrong with these people?
Bas2020
hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

Vance is polling worse than Dan freaking Quayle. That in my book makes him a terrible choice.

Anybody that was the Pub VP pick was going to get slandered by the media . That was a given. That is what they do . It's honestly shocking that they found literally nothing of substance to denigrate him but they were still able to lower his #'s due to low information crowd and Gen Z think he's "weird" for no reason .

Vance is relatable to a bigger swath of the Country than the other 3 and I don't think it's close but I'm also not fooled by the MSM or tik tok lol .
Wufpack17
Vance was a dumb pick. This one is worse.

KamalamaDingDong triples down on Stupid.
GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

Anybody that was the Pub VP pick was going to get slandered by the media . That was a given. That is what they do . It's honestly shocking that they found literally nothing of substance to denigrate him but they were still able to lower his #'s due to low information crowd and Gen Z think he's "weird" for no reason .

Vance is relatable to a bigger swath of the Country than the other 3 and I don't think it's close but I'm also not fooled by the MSM or tik tok lol .
Yeah, Vance is so "terrible" because the worst thing they can dig up on him is that he talked about how childless cat ladies are more likely to vote Democrat. Wow, so "weird" man!!

Meanwhile, the goofy looking far Left radical communist Tim Walz is "not weird" at all. He only signed a bill to put tampons in boys bathrooms, signed an executive order to make Minnesota a "sanctuary state" for lunatics to give their children sexual transition surgery, and signed a law giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens. So not weird!!
WarrenPeace
He is the perfect pick for what they want to do. Just cheat the election again and America as we know it is over.

Laugh at them all you want. They know what they're doing.
GuerrillaPack
Tim Walz wants you to chop your little boys johnson off and give him tampons!!

But he's not weird or anything!!!

JD Vance is crazy!!!
Wufpack17
packgrad said:

Bernie Sanders pushed hard for Walz. That's all you need to know.
GuerrillaPack
WarrenPeace said:

He is the perfect pick for what they want to do. Just cheat the election again and America as we know it is over.

Laugh at them all you want. They know what they're doing.
Harris and Walz is about the most radical, far Left communist Democrat ticket imaginable. Two absolute lunatics with their policy. On top of that, Kamala is extremely unlikeable as a person and extremely stupid and incompetent and unqualified. The only way they "win" is with MASSIVE levels of election fraud. So, if they install these puppets into the White House, the powers-that-be are letting us know that they think they can get away with anything, and that the country has totally fallen to communism and no longer abides by the rule of law, to the point that they can just BLATANTLY rig the elections...like they just did in Venezuela, for instance, and in other communist banana republics.
Gulfstream4
All eyes on Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. If Mr. Trump wins one of those states I think he's President.

I just hope like h e l l republicans are watching those elections closely.
SmaptyWolf
"OMG, if you turn Walz's name upside down and squint it kinda looks like "Marx"!!!"

Ok guys, as you know, you have about a week or two to "define" Walz in the public's mind before Harris does, so it doesn't matter that he's a pretty middle of the road National Guardsman, you gotta push these talking points hard! Repeat after me: "biGGesT LEftist IN Amerkan hISTory!1"
Gulfstream4
LOLOLOL "middle of the road"….
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Sorry, I should have said "middle of the road to sane people".

I'm sure to you guys at this point Ronald Reagan was a leftist.
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

"OMG, if you turn Walz's name upside down and squint it kinda looks like "Marx"!!!"

Ok guys, as you know, you have about a week or two to "define" Walz in the public's mind before Harris does, so it doesn't matter that he's a pretty middle of the road National Guardsman, you gotta push these talking points hard! Repeat after me: "biGGesT LEftist IN Amerkan hISTory!1"
"Middle of the road" politicians don't push radical social agendas.
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I believe this just means you are so far left that Walz appears "middle of the road", when in reality he's far left. You are just more left than he is.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Yeah, tampons in boy bathrooms. That's sane alright.
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I believe this just means you are so far left that Walz appears "middle of the road", when in reality he's far left. You are just more left than he is.

You may wanna sit down for this...

Governor Walz is a gun owner, avid pheasant hunter, and supporter of the Second Amendment! OMG LEFTIST!
Gulfstream4
Walz with 12 year old trans child. Weird.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.