Harris 2024

131,755 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jtbridges317 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Jtbridges317 said:

So how we gonna get Robinson across the finish line?
Robinson doesn't message worth a damn. If he did, he'd be running nonstop ads reminding how Stein is an outright communist who grossly violated our constitutional rights in the pandemic. In between those ads, he should run another spot detailing how Stein refused to fight for NC laws he disagrees with in federal court which makes him unfit for further time in office.
But is it not the republican party's responsibility to ensure that this is done? It seems they continually drop the ball on the governor's election, and we're stuck with soy boys for govenors
Of course it is. But the ncgop is under the thumb of the gop house and senate caucuses and their priorities aren't those of the rank-and-file conservatives. They've worked hard to make sure an actual grassroots, real deal conservative never occupies the state chairmanship since they railroaded Hasan Harnett out of the job back in 2016, because they have no intention of being accountable to the people of their party.
Jtbridges317
Oldsouljer said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Robinson doesn't message worth a damn. If he did, he'd be running nonstop ads reminding how Stein is an outright communist who grossly violated our constitutional rights in the pandemic. In between those ads, he should run another spot detailing how Stein refused to fight for NC laws he disagrees with in federal court which makes him unfit for further time in office.
But is it not the republican party's responsibility to ensure that this is done? It seems they continually drop the ball on the governor's election, and we're stuck with soy boys for govenors
Of course it is. But the ncgop is under the thumb of the gop house and senate caucuses and their priorities aren't those of the rank-and-file conservatives. They've worked hard to make sure an actual grassroots, real deal conservative never occupies the state chairmanship since they railroaded Hasan Harnett out of the job back in 2016, because they have no intention of being accountable to the people of their party.
so it's a foregone conclusion that NC will never have a conservative governor
Oldsouljer
Jtbridges317 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Jtbridges317 said:

so it's a foregone conclusion that NC will never have a conservative governor
Never say never. It's just that as long as they have a legislative supermajority, they don't have any special need for a gop Governor. Which is stupid because I'm predicting they'll lose the super this year.
Gulfstream4
36 days and counting. What is Mrs. Harris and the democrats so scared of?
Gulfstream4
Border Czar Harris unburdened herself and doesn't want to talk about this.

Brutal Venezuelan gang violence spills into quiet suburb from the sanctuary city next door

https://nypost.com/2024/08/25/us-news/denver-tren-de-aragua-gang-violence-spills-over-into-aurora-colorado/

- - -
BigBarryWood
Gulfstream4 said:

Brutal Venezuelan gang violence spills into quiet suburb from the sanctuary city next door

https://nypost.com/2024/08/25/us-news/denver-tren-de-aragua-gang-violence-spills-over-into-aurora-colorado/

- - -

It's crazy times this can happen in This country. It's like something from a movie. I truly feel for my kids.
Gulfstream4
BigBarryWood said:

Gulfstream4 said:

- - -

It's crazy times this can happen in This country. It's like something from a movie. I truly feel for my kids.

True. And we haven't seen anything yet as these gangs get more established and more emboldened.
Bas2020
Tim Walz is the worst politician at this level in my lifetime. Just amazing how every day there is a new blatant lie.

And its just weird stuff time and time again.

Werewolf
Very much a CCP worshiper, he likes the way they do things.

Bas2020 said:

Tim Walz is the worst politician at this level in my lifetime. Just amazing how every day there is a new blatant lie.

packofwolves
So it appears Harris in unable to debate unless sitting down with notes. She can't handle the rules from the previous debate between Biden and Trump.

Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

So it appears Harris in unable to debate unless sitting down with notes. She can't handle the rules from the previous debate between Biden and Trump.

Not surprising. She is a typical low information democrat.
CoachCase
packofwolves said:

Unbelievable sign of weakness! Very revealing about her inability to lead and command if she cannot answer and debate questions in a simple format without notes and/or cheat sheets. We see why Pelosi wanted her removed as VP only six months ago.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_I6pPXtRaO

Quote:

"They quit because they are literally overdosing on joy."
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
livewolvesinunitards
Bas2020 said:

The nation is in better hands with heroes like you on the beat, helping to keep misinformation from spreading to Crazy Uncles everywhere.

caryking
uh oh... another one...
Bas2020
More and more former Democrats are speaking out...... Good to see peoples eyes open

Bas2020
Kamala refuses to do interviews so you must listen to her surrogates to find out
what she has planned. This should scare everyone with a functioning brain

Coming to a street near you!

Werewolf
Bas2020 said:

Kamala refuses to do interviews so you must listen to her surrogates to find out
what she has planned. This should scare everyone with a functioning brain

Coming to a street near you!

#Nappy gets to draw a pass here.............he's not scared but also doesn't have a functioning brain.
Werewolf
#daSieve, do you concur?

Werewolf
#Sieve, I see what you've been talking about; Kamala has command of the subject matter.

Werewolf
What's this guy talking about, "Secret Groups". Any relation to JFK's "Secret Societies"?

Bas2020
Do you want to live in a country where Democrats can sensor your speech or even throw you in jail for posting something they dont like? It's much closer to a reality than you want to believe....Its already happening in Europe.

Bas2020
I dont think Biden wins the 2020 election without the Big Tech Interference..

When people talk about "They Cheated in 2020" its just not with mail in ballots, voter fraud, etc. Its censoring the truth from the American people while the Democrat run media runs a propaganda and misinformation campaign .

Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

- - -

Damn, I was in Aurora back in '99, thought it was a great place to live.
Werewolf
#Sieve, is it you?

Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

Gulfstream4 said:

- - -

Damn, I was in Aurora back in '99, thought it was a great place to live.

Probably was. That was well before Border Czar Harris unburdened herself.
BigBarryWood
Bas2020 said:

Do you want to live in a country where Democrats can sensor your speech or even throw you in jail for posting something they dont like? It's much closer to a reality than you want to believe....Its already happening in Europe.

Weird. I haven't seen any mention of this on the news. Pretty damning info. For the party of democracy.
Werewolf
MSM is controlled. Fact checker sites are controlled. Polls are fake.
Gulfstream4
37 days and counting. Hiding Harris while the MSM campaigns for her. Must be nice to have a (D) behind one's name.
Realsouthwolf
It's on the front page of CNBC.
Not sure if it's been reported on the major networks.
Bas2020
She is not intelligent enough to ever serve as President and we all know it.

BBW12OG
It is literally on EVERY MSM websites…..

Cuckboy and the unc homer have told us we are all "conspiracy theorists…"

Funny how these conspiracies keep one by one proving to be true.

Those two dumbasses will certainly ignore this like they have the others when they have been proven to be FACTS.

Crackhead Hunter's laptop anyone????
Werewolf
caryking
Bas2020 said:

She is not intelligent enough to ever serve as President and we all know it.

I love it… we should embrace history, whether it's good or bad. Yea… I hear you. But, let's just tear down all those statues that are of Confederate Soldiers or Politicians.
BBW12OG
Wonder where cuckboy and and the unc homer are tonight?????

Guess when the facts stack up against them they retreat to Brokeback Mountain for comfort.....

Come on guys..... come down off the mountain..........

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.