Harris 2024

131,818 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by GuerrillaPack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sad that there have been more assassination attempts on the Republican nominee than there have been solo interviews of the Democrat nominee.

Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

What the American public has responded to in this election is Harris' youth, eloquence, empathy, experience, acumen, and sanity compared to Trump.

And those attributes have zero to do with fact-checking or having questions before the debate.

Trump's inability to avoid rabbit-holing over his crowd size and other massive insecurities also has nothing to do with debate questions or fact-checking.

Trump needs to spend more time prepping for a debate, like Harris very obviously did, and less time listening to Laura Loomer fill his head with insane conspiracies that he then embarrassingly tries out on stage in front of 70 million people like he's an unknown comedian at Showtime at the Apollo and not the former President.

Also, are y'all ever going to acknowledge that he is solely responsible for his own reputation as a world-champion liar? Seems like a missing piece of this frothiness over "fact-checking."
Newsflash genius...despite ABC giving Commie-Mala the questions pre-debate enabling her to script and rehearse her "answers", Trump won the debate. People agreed he won the debate per post-debate polling on the question of who won the debate itself, and his national lead in the polls has gone up since the debate.

Sorry genius, babbling about eating cats and dogs and mythical crowds of illegal immigrant trannies getting sex changes in prison doesn't win debates.

Speaking in complete sentences and not taking bait does.

Only in your tiny bubble would you think Trump won the debate. If I had the time to waste I'd roll out a neverending laundry list of staunch conservatives that publicly said she won the debate. Can you find any moderate or conservative voice not squarely in MAGA-land that thinks Trump won?

Trafalgar, one of the most right-leaning polls out there said she won, which Newsmax, one of the most right-leaning media sources out there, reported.

George ****ing Will is voting for Harris after that debate for God's sakes, LOL.

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

THE party of hate and violence. It's crazy how far left the democrats have gone and how they will kill anyone who stands in their way.

This country is effed and we are closer than ever to a civil war.

Trump really brings out the best in people. Maybe he should lower the temperature by burning down another Ohio town.

Something-something Trump [yawn]
Bas2020
Here's the shooter posing for a picture with a Kamala Harris surrogate.

Allegedly, during his first court hearing this morning the shooter laughed openly at court with a big smile on his face.

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Sorry genius, babbling about eating cats and dogs and mythical crowds of illegal immigrant trannies getting sex changes in prison doesn't win debates.

Speaking in complete sentences and not taking bait does.

Only in your tiny bubble would you think Trump won the debate. If I had the time to waste I'd roll out a neverending laundry list of staunch conservatives that publicly said she won the debate. Can you find any moderate or conservative voice not squarely in MAGA-land that thinks Trump won?

Trafalgar, one of the most right-leaning polls out there said she won, which Newsmax, one of the most right-leaning media sources out there, reported.

George ****ing Will is voting for Harris after that debate for God's sakes, LOL.

Cherry-picking a few RINO fake conservatives who say "Kamala won the debate" is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

You didn't even try to dispute my point that Trump's national lead in the polls went up after the debate.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Trump really brings out the best in people. Maybe he should lower the temperature by burning down another Ohio town.
Communist Democrats with their open border policy are the ones destroying American towns.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bas2020
Most of the National media has refused to cover the latest assassination attempt as they fear it will help DT in the polls.

We live in a 3rd world hell scape at the moment. We are not much different than Russia or North Korea with state run news that only tells one side.

Hopefully the folks without brain rot will step up to change that at the polls in Oct-Nov.

Gulfstream4
Maybe I missed it but why are Harris/Walz and other democrat leaders Schumer, Pelosi, Obama…etc. not on tv every day asking for their followers to stop this madness?

….short answer, they hate Mr. Trump so much they are fine with the attempts on his life.
CoachCase
Not to mention the over 600 riots that for the most part occurred nationwide in 2020 that destroyed many small businesses, innocent people killed and for the most part not condemned by the Radical Left including Walz and Harris!
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Allegedly, during his first court hearing this morning the shooter laughed openly at court with a big smile on his face.

What is a "Kamala Harris surrogate?"

You and Elon Musk both sound really excited trying to tie an obviously delusional mentally ill "assassin" to Democrats.

Are you as frothy and excited as you sound?

Can't we all just agree this guy is deranged and needs to be thrown under the jail, and that Trump or Biden or Harris getting assassinated would be one of the worst things to happen in this country's history and could have catastrophic implications for public and political discourse in America?
packgrad
Wait... so now that clownfish knows the assassin wasn't a Trump supporter, everyone needs to take a step back and relax?

Lol.

What a clown poster.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Maybe I missed it but why are Harris/Walz and other democrat leaders Schumer, Pelosi, Obama…etc. not on tv every day asking for their followers to stop this madness?

….short answer, they hate Mr. Trump so much they are fine with the attempts on his life.

I know you Civil War-peddlers eat this stuff up but nobody sane wants Trump assassinated.

Are you missing these leaders saying that there is no room for political violence in this country? What exactly do you want them to say or do?

And the first loon that tried to off Trump wasn't even a Democrat. He was an equal-opportunity nutjob that was researching current pols from both parties to see who it would be easiest to get to.

The second guy voted for Trump in 2016 and evidently became overwhelmed with lunacy and guilt about the mistake of voting for a nutjob, so he himself became even more of a nutjob and went off the reservation. He'd had mental health episodes and disturbing behaviors dating back decades.

Stop acting like Biden or Harris are or were calling for violent mobs to help maintain their power.

Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

What is a "Kamala Harris surrogate?"

You and Elon Musk both sound really excited trying to tie an obviously delusional mentally ill "assassin" to Democrats.

Are you as frothy and excited as you sound?

Can't we all just agree this guy is deranged and needs to be thrown under the jail, and that Trump or Biden or Harris getting assassinated would be one of the worst things to happen in this country's history and could have catastrophic implications for public and political discourse in America?

Agreed but where are your democrat party leaders and why are they not shouting this from the mountain tops?
Bas2020
How many innocent people have to die?

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

How many innocent people have to die?

Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I know you Civil War-peddlers eat this stuff up but nobody sane wants Trump assassinated.

Are you missing these leaders saying that there is no room for political violence in this country? What exactly do you want them to say or do?

And the first loon that tried to off Trump wasn't even a Democrat. He was an equal-opportunity nutjob that was researching current pols from both parties to see who it would be easiest to get to.

The second guy voted for Trump in 2016 and evidently became overwhelmed with lunacy and guilt about the mistake of voting for a nutjob, so he himself became even more of a nutjob and went off the reservation. He'd had mental health episodes and disturbing behaviors dating back decades.

Stop acting like Biden or Harris are or were calling for violent mobs to help maintain their power.

You refuse to accept the fact these are leftist loons fueled by the hateful rhetoric. Nothing short of one of them wearing a Harris/Walz hate while trying to kill Mr. Trump will convince you and even then….maybe.

Tell me why are none of these random loons attempting to kill Mrs. Harris?
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

You refuse to accept the fact these are leftist loons fueled by the hateful rhetoric. Nothing short of one of them wearing a Harris/Walz hate while trying to kill Mr. Trump will convince you and even then….maybe.

LOL. The first loon wasn't leftist.

The second voted for Trump seemed to have become moreso.

But you said it right the first time - these guys are both loons. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not responsible for the actions of every mentally ill person in the country, especially those that own assault rifles. That's a loony expectation.

And remember, we heard the right mock the impact of "mean tweets" for years. Words don't matter, remember? Or do they? I can't keep it straight.

Anyway please tell us what, precisely, you want leaders to do to control the actions of insane lone wolf actors that can so easily and legally get AK-47's?

Don't say "condemn it." They've already done that, many times.

What should Kamala Harris or Joe Biden do to prevent a lunatic with an assault rifle from doing harm?

Think maybe a solution with a higher chance of success is fewer AK-47's on the street, and better mental health care in this country? Which party has been saying that for years, again?
Bas2020
packgrad
Clownfish still gaslighting saying he voted for Trump. Just an unhinged liar at this point. Remember this clown says Trump was to blame for the "insurrection" but of course Democrats are not to blame for the assassination attempts. Mind blowing how ignorant this clown has become.

Edit to add, also enjoy reading him talk about mental health. He should consult a doctor for his mental illness.
Bas2020
Read this and ask yourself why on earth are we doing this?

Whom does it benefit?

Why is the media and Dems trying to distract and lie about the immigration crisis in this country?

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

But you said it right the first time - these guys are both loons. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not responsible for the actions of every mentally ill person in the country, especially those that own assault rifles. That's a loony expectation.

And remember, we heard the right mock the impact of "mean tweets" for years. Words don't matter, remember? Or do they? I can't keep it straight.

Anyway please tell us what, precisely, you want leaders to do to control the actions of insane lone wolf actors that can so easily and legally get AK-47's?

What should Kamala Harris or Joe Biden do to prevent a lunatic with an assault rifle from doing harm?

Think maybe a solution with a higher chance of success is fewer AK-47's on the street, and better mental health care in this country? Which party has been saying that for years, again?

Of course...the communist Left that says "no one is coming for your guns"...

...is advocating for gun bans and taking away people's guns.

No, even after attempted assassinations of Trump, we on the right will NEVER support the communist Leftist gun ban agenda to disarm law-abiding citizens, in order to fully enslave them to an all-powerful Leftist government...as is the dream of the communists.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Just a random loon!

-Civ
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Read this and ask yourself why on earth are we doing this?

Whom does it benefit?

Why is the media and Dems trying to distract and lie about the immigration crisis in this country?

[hand raised]…..I KNOW…I KNOW…..because in years to come, they'll vote democrat for all the free stuff?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Big difference here, genius of all geniuses.

Trump has not publicly called for violence of any sort in his "mean tweets". Yet, since 2016 we have had libtarded Hollywood celebrities, Leftist hack pundits, and even Democrat elected officials PUBLICLY calling for violence against Trump supporters and even publicly calling for Trump's assassination.

Comprende?

Here's something that could be done to stop this violence...not violating our Constitutional rights and taking guns away from people. Rather, have your Marxist overlords cease and desist publicly calling for violence against conservatives.

Your side has been inciting violence against conservatives for the past 8 years.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.