Harris 2024

131,951 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, you guys are too much. Invent cartoonish reality, then spend the rest of your day hyperventilating about it.

News flash! Joe is fine. He's just a bit too old to run an effective campaign against a satanic carnival barker. But even 25% of Biden knows more about running the country than 100% of Trump, who basically just watched TV all day while his flying monkeys did everything.

P.S. You guys really think it's a good idea for Kamala to take over for 6 months so that she'd then be ineligible to run for two full terms? I bet you do!
The ultimate projection...and use of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" tactic of accusing their opposition of what THEY (the Left) are doing.

The Marxist Left are clearly Satanic/Luciferian to the core. Everything they do is designed to wage war against God, and is supremely evil -- from enabling and cheerleading mass murdering millions of unborn children to the shoving of the LGBTQ abominations down everyone's throats.

The Satanic Left are the ones who hate God. They are the ones who fought to remove prayer from schools, and fight to include their religious "theory of evolution" and combat teaching of "Creation science", etc.

And you don't think everyone knows this? You guys on the Left think you are so good at lying and gaslighting that you can make people believe the most blatantly obvious and preposterous lies??

Again...everything the Left says is the 180 degrees opposite of the truth.
Wufpack17
Trump just needs to rinse and repeat. Let Kamala flail away.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

Trump just needs to rinse and repeat. Let Kamala flail away.
Agreed. Kamala would be a DISASTER at a debate. She comes across as a total moron.
Wufpack17
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, you guys are too much. Invent cartoonish reality, then spend the rest of your day hyperventilating about it.

News flash! Joe is fine. He's just a bit too old to run an effective campaign against a satanic carnival barker. But even 25% of Biden knows more about running the country than 100% of Trump, who basically just watched TV all day while his flying monkeys did everything.

P.S. You guys really think it's a good idea for Kamala to take over for 6 months so that she'd then be ineligible to run for two full terms? I bet you do!
The ultimate projection...and use of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" tactic of accusing their opposition of what THEY (the Left) are doing.

The Marxist Left are clearly Satanic/Luciferian to the core. Everything they do is designed to wage war against God, and is supremely evil -- from enabling and cheerleading mass murdering millions of unborn children to the shoving of the LGBTQ abominations down everyone's throats.

The Satanic Left are the ones who hate God. They are the ones who fought to remove prayer from schools, and fight to include their religious "theory of evolution" and combat teaching of "Creation science", etc.

And you don't think everyone knows this? You guys on the Left think you are so good at lying and gaslighting that you can make people believe the most blatantly obvious and preposterous lies??

Again...everything the Left says is the 180 degrees opposite of the truth.
I don't know about any of that...

What I do know is the left is full of ***** They aren't the "protectors of democracy". They rigged the primaries so Joe would go unopposed (very democratic of you!). They are forcing out an elected president who was given the nomination (very democratic of you!), and will ultimately force someone down everyone's throat who wasn't voted on to run for president.
Bas2020
flylike44 said:

Bas2020 said:

El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

I don't normally care too much about debates going into them, but I think Harris' chances (or whoever's chances) will be disproportionately tied to this one remaining debate for multiple reasons. A lot of pressure on this one. Will be really interesting!
The Trump campaign should take the position that the debates agreed to were to be held with Joe Biden. The terms for any debates with Kamala Harris will have to be renegotiated.

I would not debate any of the DEMS with a biased MSM reporter. Trump has all the leverage, he does not have to play "on the road".

Last debate, Trump went all early Florida State under Bobby Bowden. Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. He allowed them to set every rule for that debate. They had complete control of it. Till they didn't. He should demand to similarly set the terms of the next debate to square things up.

Democrats no longer have total control over Facebook , IG, Twitter , as well as debates etc like they did in 2020. Think Google, Yahoo! Etc are the only one completely still sensoring news .

People are under estimating how big of an advantage it was to completely sensor and deplatform legit news like the Hunter lap top .

With the playing field atleast being somewhat level they don't have nearly as many built in advantages and can really only lie and spew misinformation on MSNBC and the networks .
GuerrillaPack
Kamala is the "border czar" and has never even spoken to the Border Patrol chiefs, and hardly ever physically goes to the border.

Trump will eat her alive in a debate, and in the campaign in general. Kamala is a clueless numbskull, who when questioned in a debate will just start cackling like a hyena to deflect from the questions.

The only way the DemonRats win in November is with massive election fraud like they did in 2020.
Wufpack17
Ding Dong -"we've been to the border. We've been to the border"

Interviewer - "You haven't been to the border"

Ding Dong -"and I haven't been to Europe!"

What can be, UNBURDONED by what has been!
flylike44
Bas2020 said:

flylike44 said:

Bas2020 said:

El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

I don't normally care too much about debates going into them, but I think Harris' chances (or whoever's chances) will be disproportionately tied to this one remaining debate for multiple reasons. A lot of pressure on this one. Will be really interesting!
The Trump campaign should take the position that the debates agreed to were to be held with Joe Biden. The terms for any debates with Kamala Harris will have to be renegotiated.

I would not debate any of the DEMS with a biased MSM reporter. Trump has all the leverage, he does not have to play "on the road".

Last debate, Trump went all early Florida State under Bobby Bowden. Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. He allowed them to set every rule for that debate. They had complete control of it. Till they didn't. He should demand to similarly set the terms of the next debate to square things up.

Democrats no longer have total control over Facebook , IG, Twitter , as well as debates etc like they did in 2020. Think Google, Yahoo! Etc are the only one completely still sensoring news .

People are under estimating how big of an advantage it was to completely sensor and deplatform legit news like the Hunter lap top .

With the playing field atleast being somewhat level they don't have nearly as many built in advantages and can really only lie and spew misinformation on MSNBC and the networks .

Yeah. I get all that. I'm talking about the actual debate that sunk Biden. The Biden campaign set all the rules etc for that debate. They had complete control of it and it's because Trump signed off on letting them control it.
Ncsufist
Bas2020 said:

Who's actually been running OUR country the last 4 years?

1. Jill ?

2. Hunter ?

3. Pelosi?

4. Susan Rice?

5. Obama ?

Wrong answers only.

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking??
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

6 months wouldn't make some ineligible to run for two terms. A vice president (or god forbid even lower down the succession) would have to serve over 2 years for it to count as a full term eligibility wise.
GuerrillaPack
Saw this comment on the godlikeproductions forum:

Quote:

Kamala cackles just like Hillary Clinton because they're both witches. They should run on the same ticket against Trump as 'Cackles and Cankles'.
GuerrillaPack

https://instagr.am/p/C9uWSJeOti4

#NeverForget
flylike44
GuerrillaPack said:

#NeverForget

This aged extremely well.
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

#NeverForget

This aged extremely well.
There are plenty of things out there that could present problems for her.
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

Ding Dong -"we've been to the border. We've been to the border"

Interviewer - "You haven't been to the border"

Ding Dong -"and I haven't been to Europe!"

What can be, UNBURDONED by what has been!

Hahaha! The whole "unburdened by what has been" is comedy gold.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

#NeverForget

There is always a tweet.
Bas2020
I've seen 5 new polls today with Trump v Kamala . He is winning between 4-10 pts nationally . Also winning by 6 in Georgia .

Dem insiders are looking at this . I'm not convinced that Kamala is the nominee . Obama didn't endorse for a reason . I think they end up dumping her over board and moving to a brand new ticket that doesn't have the stinch and baggage of the last 4 years.
El Lobo Loco
Bas2020 said:

I've seen 5 new polls today with Trump v Kamala . He is winning between 4-10 pts nationally . Also winning by 6 in Georgia .

Dem insiders are looking at this . I'm not convinced that Kamala is the nominee . Obama didn't endorse for a reason . I think they end up dumping her over board and moving to a brand new ticket that doesn't have the stinch and baggage of the last 4 years.
That would make things quite interesting.

I wonder who BO will pick to serve his fourth term?
GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

I probably missed this being discussed elsewhere, but what about the questions as to whether someone other than Biden (and/or Harris) can legally be on the ballot in many states? For instance, I read (don't know if confirmed) that in Wisconsin, it would require Biden actually dying in order to replace him on the ballot at this point. And apparently there are similar legal barriers in other states to replacing Biden on the ballot.
ncsupack1
Bas2020 said:

I'm going to wait for a week or two and then look at the polls.
El Lobo Loco
GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

I probably missed this being discussed elsewhere, but what about the questions as to whether someone other than Biden (and/or Harris) can legally be on the ballot in many states? For instance, I read (don't know if confirmed) that in Wisconsin, it would require Biden actually dying in order to replace him on the ballot at this point. And apparently there are similar legal barriers in other states to replacing Biden on the ballot.
Joe better watch out.
DrummerboyWolf
El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

Joe better watch out.
Joe may have already died. Reports of a medical emergency on Friday while he was in Vegas.

AF2 just flew from D. C. to Wilmington, Delaware so Kamala had to be on board.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

Joe better watch out.
Joe may have already died. Reports of a medical emergency on Friday while he was in Vegas.

Where are these reports? I'm not seeing anything.
ncsupack1
Well. Front page on Drudge. USA Today

DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

Joe better watch out.

This was posted by Charlie Kirk earlier. Second post will be more confirmation.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112830955426811683

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112832120907260780
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

Joe better watch out.

I'll wait for more than Charlie Kirk. And he may very well could be right. Looks to be more of a speaking event.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

Joe better watch out.

I'll wait for more than Charlie Kirk. And he may very well could be right.
I agree. We can't get actual news from the MSM, so we are stuck in limbo. Joe may be fine, but he may be on his deathbed too.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Bas2020 said:

Joe better watch out.

I'll wait for more than Charlie Kirk. And he may very well could be right.
I agree. We can't get actual news from the MSM, so we are stuck in limbo. Joe may be fine, but he may be on his deathbed too.
She is having a speaking engagement and I guess Biden called in. This sounds like she is the pick.

We are going to win' - Harrispublished at 23:05
23:05

We have 106 days until election day, Harris says.
We believe in freedom and opportunity and justice, not for some but for all, she says.
Jen O'Malley Dillon accepted Harris' offer to run her campaign, Harris reveals.
"We are going to win" she says.
Wufpack17
ncsupack1 said:

. But he hates blacks and women??
ncsupack1
Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't know. Just something that I ran across. Could be taken a few different ways.
Bas2020
Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump admitted back in 2015 that he gave money to every politician in every state he did business in … he said it was part of the crooked game that had to be played . If he didn't he wouldn't get his projects passed thru planning departments .
ncsupack1
Bas2020 said:

Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump admitted back in 2015 that he gave money to every politician in every state he did business in … he said it was part of the crooked game that had to be played . If he didn't he wouldn't get his projects passed thru planning departments .
Just a bad look.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

Bas2020 said:

Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Just a bad look.
Or good. Maybe it influences a Democrat voter on the fence to support Trump, thinking that Trump is more "moderate" or whatever.

I don't think the fact that Trump gave money to both parties for business (not ideological) reasons is going to influence much of anyone on the right to not vote for Trump.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bas2020 said:

Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Just a bad look.
Or good. Maybe it influences a Democrat voter on the fence to support Trump, thinking that Trump is more "moderate" or whatever.

I don't think the fact that Trump gave money to both parties for business (not ideological) reasons is going to influence much of anyone on the right to not vote for Trump.
Sorry but any Dem. isn't voting for Trump.
FourOaksWolf
Looks like unc fanboy Roy Cooper is on the VP short list.
CALS Alumni

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.