Harris 2024

131,773 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I can't wait until Trump wins and democrats show their * across the country. Then we can bury Jan. 6th right next to The Carolina Way.

Somehow I doubt Biden is going to be calling Kamala asking her to not certify the results of the election and encouraging Democrats to riot at the capital.

But I've been wrong many times before so who knows.
You really don't like facts, do you?
Wufpack17
ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Interesting that the more liberal folks here seem to have no issue with Harris not condemning the violence in DC, which included occupying the Rotunda, vandalizing monuments, sneaking into the Watergate Hotel and throwing maggots on the tables, chanting "Hammas is coming", and taking the flag down at Union Square and desecrating it (which by the way is a felony), and not one peep out of here as the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Also, refusing to speak to the leader of an ally in Israel so that she could attend a sorority event because she doesn't want to be photographed with Bebe Netanyahu is a egregious behavior by not only the nominee but the Democratic Party leadership as a whole.

These protester do not want peace, as demonstrated by the rhetoric at these protests. They want Hamas to destroy the Jewish state, and well as all Jews off the face of the earth.

To not immediately condemn this protest is being complicit in that messaging. This acceptance of leftist extremism should be unacceptable, just like any complicit behavior in support of far right groups.

Oh please. Republicans invited Netanyahu to speak in DC right now SPECIFICALLY to create this protest. The Werewolf types would even assume that you guys are probably doing half of the vandalism. And of course right on cue MAGA world gets to howl about the protest. It's so transparently political that it's laughable, but you have to breathlessly pretend otherwise.

By the way, where was JD Vance? I didn't see him kissing Bibi's ring, either.
Yeah...Okay!

But good to know you are cool with "Hamas is coming" being displayed where the Americans flag was ripped down and replaced with the Hamas flag. Frankly, these individuals should be arrested and charged with terrorism. Why are you defending this behavior?
Cause they don't care. Did you see any Dems from either the house or Senate help raise the American Flag did you? If they did I missed it.
I've known for a long time that Dems only care about creating chaos.
CoachCase
hokiewolf said:

Interesting that the more liberal folks here seem to have no issue with Harris not condemning the violence in DC, which included occupying the Rotunda, vandalizing monuments, sneaking into the Watergate Hotel and throwing maggots on the tables, chanting "Hammas is coming", and taking the flag down at Union Square and desecrating it (which by the way is a felony), and not one peep out of here as the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Also, refusing to speak to the leader of an ally in Israel so that she could attend a sorority event because she doesn't want to be photographed with Bebe Netanyahu is a egregious behavior by not only the nominee but the Democratic Party leadership as a whole.

These protester do not want peace, as demonstrated by the rhetoric at these protests. They want Hamas to destroy the Jewish state, and well as all Jews off the face of the earth.

To not immediately condemn this protest is being complicit in that messaging. This acceptance of leftist extremism should be unacceptable, just like any complicit behavior in support of far right groups.
My concerns as well. True colors show. MSM hides it. Again, any rational person with some brains left to think for themselves should recognize it for what it is. The Democratic leadership depends on the "low information voter." The brainwashing of America continues at alarming pace. My only hope left is that there are still enough rational Democrats that see it for what it is and vote conservative. Trump is not without faults, but he is hands down better than the alternative!
GuerrillaPack

Tons of clips of the far Left commie Lamestream Establishment media a few years ago referring to Kamala as the "border czar", contrasted with them now lying and attempting to memory hole that history.

Communists/Leftists truly are SCUM. They think they can lie in the most preposterous way straight to your face, and then gaslight you to believe it. Because they think that everyone is just as stupid as their 70 IQ Leftist DemonRat dupe followers/voters.

LOLOLOLOL
GuerrillaPack
Two can play at this game. The real title of Kamala was "OPEN Border Czar"!!

saw this on godlike productions too...

Quote:

"Say the name" - Open Border Czar Kamala Harris

Remember each and every time that you refer to the Open Border Czar Candidate, Kamala Harris, to include her Presidentially appointed and official, "Open Border Czar, Kamala Harris," title.

"Say the name" - Open Border Czar Kamala Harris
GuerrillaPack
Open Border Czar Kamala Harris did exactly what the communist Left and Biden wanted...she further opened up the nation to a FULL SCALE INVASION.

Ncsufist
Soo. Newsome is being bandied about more and more as being the vp for Harris. Umm. How are they going to get around the 12th amendment?
packgrad
Ncsufist said:

Soo. Newsome is being bandied about more and more as being the vp for Harris. Umm. How are they going to get around the 12th amendment?

Explains this. Trying to make himself more palatable.

Civilized
Ncsufist said:

Newsome isn't even in the top 10 in the betting markets.

She'd be foolish to not go for a candidate from a swing or at least swing-ish state.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

Not sure why he needs to do this? The MSM would just change headlines from the past and say, " nope never happened ". BTW, if Newsom is the pick, that's not going to go well. Middle America isn't ready for that train.
packgrad
Here are the lies. Cant wait to see the usuals espousing this revisionist history.

packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

Not sure why he needs to do this? The MSM would just change headlines from the past and say, " nope never happened ". BTW, if Newsom is the pick, that's not going to go well. Middle America isn't ready for that train.

I hope it is him. Emphasize how bat**** crazy the party is.
Ncsufist
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

I hope it is him. Emphasize how bat**** crazy the party is.

It legally can't. They are both from California.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

She'd be foolish to not go for a candidate from a swing or at least swing-ish state.
Agree. Shapiro would be her best bet, but after yesterday, I dont see it. Plus, if I am Shapiro, I am waiting for 2028 where he will likely be the front runner going in.

My money is currently on Mark Kelly or Roy Cooper at the moment
Ncsufist
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Agree. Shapiro would be her best bet, but after yesterday, I dont see it. Plus, if I am Shapiro, I am waiting for 2028 where he will likely be the front runner going in.

I'm thinking mark kelly honestly. I think he would give her the best bang for her buck.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I can't wait until Trump wins and democrats show their * across the country. Then we can bury Jan. 6th right next to The Carolina Way.

Somehow I doubt Biden is going to be calling Kamala asking her to not certify the results of the election and encouraging Democrats to riot at the capital.

But I've been wrong many times before so who knows.
#Sieve, when the full truth is revealed, you'll be surprised at how wrong you've been. Doubting you will admit it.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

I think anyone with a long term plan to run for the highest office, doesn't take it. Who that is, I don't know who she picks.
Wufpack17
ncsupack1 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

I think anyone with a long term plan to run for the highest office, doesn't take it. Who that is, I don't know who she picks.
Roy Cooper is such a dud...

GuerrillaPack
Open Border Czar Kamala compares ICE to the KKK:

https://instagr.am/p/C93IfeTCq65
Werewolf
#Sieve, nice Kamala Harris crowd building for when she arrives.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

He's as ugly as dog $h** too. That kind of thing probably matters with female voters.
ncsupack1
Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Agree…just spit balling here
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

What they did was not protected by the 1st amendment. They damaged property owned by someone else. That being the federal government. Burning the flag is legal…. As long as you came into possession of it legally.

The police need to do their job then. I have zero issue arresting anyone that breaks the law, ever.

It would not surprise me if cops don't pursue crimes against property during a riot or protest the same as they would in a one-off situation, in the interest of not escalating the situation or putting officer's health/lives at risk.

But yeah, if people break the law the police need to handle it as they determine prudent.
#Sieve, you've fought hard buddy. There's always a "shooters" chance! Oh yeh, your guys missed.

Werewolf
#Nappy, this isn't a very kind observation of Kamala. Whatcha think, #smartestguyintheroom.

Werewolf
If you were old enough #Sieve, you'd know this. One of the issues with being a young buck.

packgrad
packgrad
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy, #22Yrold,#GrantTomb

Hey fellas, I wanted to help you out on the Border Czar question. This is strong proof she wasn't! Hey, just helping you out in a time of need.

GuerrillaPack
Kamala's first rally after being coronated as the apparent nominee.

What a complete joke. Watch this woman attempt to give a speech. Can't even speak English properly, stuttering and almost choking just when talking normally, and of course the strange uncontrollable laughing fits.

She constantly looks like she is about to burst out laughing. I think it's a psychological condition because she knows she is a fraud who is completely clueless and unqualified to be the in the position she is in, and it's a defense mechanism.

Anyone who would vote for this joke of a woman to lead our country is INSANE.

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

If it's Cooper, he'd have to be out of the state campaigning a bunch. That would leave Robinson back home minding the store a lot until November.
Werewolf
Kamala is up on Trump in the polls, have you heard?

FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

If it's Cooper, he'd have to be out of the state campaigning a bunch. That would leave Robinson back home minding the store a lot until November.
He doesnt need to be campaigning for NC, Stein does. And I think the Dems are happy to let Robinson talk. Hes very good at putting his foot in his mouth without any outside help
Werewolf
u prefer the smooth as silk orator that lies and picks your pockets?
packofwolves
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

ncsupack1 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

He doesnt need to be campaigning for NC, Stein does. And I think the Dems are happy to let Robinson talk. Hes very good at putting his foot in his mouth without any outside help

How did the GOP even end up with Robinson. There was no one better? Have seen some of his polls as close and behind.
GuerrillaPack
More attempted re-writing of history from the Marxist Lamestream media...

They are now trying to memory hole the fact that Cackling Hyena Harris promoted bailing out Antifa terrorists:

https://instagr.am/p/C93bZmNhyv_

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.