Harris 2024

131,791 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hamas flags at the DNC. This ain't your mom and dads Democrat party anymore.

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-5cf7Eufbf
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-5nJfnvjtz

Quote:

She's in charge of the 2nd largest teachers union in America.

Another ad for homeschooling.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-5qjK-NmzP
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C-5qjK-NmzP

Hahaha! He'd be that mean old man in the neighborhood yelling at anyone walking past his house.
Bas2020
Walz with yet ANOTHER lie.. Not sure Tampon Tim tells the truth about anything

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-5jcfSuHB1

Quote:

Here is a complete recap of the DNC so far. No policy, all Trump! Thanks for the free publicity for our boy Trump!

Bas2020
IF Americans have any brains left this proposal alone would be discrediting for Harris. Talking about breaking the backs of the middle class.

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

DEMS, the party of the unhinged

Hahaha! Sounds like The Water Cooler.
Lol, the Water Cooler, the official home for geriatric Fox News viewers who got kicked out of their local Bingo Night for being a raging a-hole.

Speaking of unhinged…

I know right? The poster spends a lot of time watching FOX.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

IF Americans have any brains left this proposal alone would be discrediting for Harris. Talking about breaking the backs of the middle class.

How any hard working person could go to polls and actually vote to give away more and more of their hard earned money is beyond me.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

How any hard working person could go to polls and actually vote to give away more and more of their hard earned money is beyond me.
It is messaging at this point. Trump needs to focus on this instead of crowd sizes, the 90 or so minutes of name calling isn't working this time, 2016 is done, it's old and played out to the average voter. Trump needs to change and shift focus or he is done.
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Lol, the proposed higher rate (which I haven't seen confirmed that she even supports) would only kick in after the FIRST MILLION in capital gains income for the year!

I wonder why they left that part out? You'd almost think they lie to you guys nonstop.
Bas2020
Harris Admin caught cooking the books to prop up the economic numbers. We will find out the real numbers tomorrow...

Bas2020
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Lol, the proposed higher rate (which I haven't seen confirmed that she even supports) would only kick in after the FIRST MILLION in capital gains income for the year!

I wonder why they left that part out? You'd almost think they lie to you guys nonstop.

Sadly with inflation this will likely affect over 10% of the population directly and countless more as a by product not the 1% that the Dems like to bloviate about … you know small business owners that employee others that will eventually take the brunt .

Kamala , Biden and Walz have never worked in the private sector or owned a real business . Heck Walz doesn't even own a house or stocks.

Taxing unrealized gains is even more crazy ? Are they going to pay us back our losses when investments go south? This is Un- American and legit crazy .
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Harris Admin caught cooking the books to prop up the economic numbers. We will find out the real numbers tomorrow...

What a disaster.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

It is messaging at this point. Trump needs to focus on this instead of crowd sizes, the 90 or so minutes of name calling isn't working this time, 2016 is done, it's old and played out to the average voter. Trump needs to change and shift focus or he is done.

Agreed. He needs to stay on point (difficult for him) and not get off in the weeds.
BBW12OG
Bas2020 said:

LMAO....

Ol' cuckboy and his daddy super/smarpty damn sure will gargle whatever this guy is spewing....

Let's see how fast they inject "Trump" into this one....

Dumbarses like those two make you feel good about life when you honestly sit down and think about it.

How can you be a functioning adult and be that damn stupid.....???
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Says the loser that refuses to acknowledge any lies that the party he worships tells...

Again.... you are the type that I'd love to have this conversation with face to face....
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Bas2020 said:

LMAO....

Ol' cuckboy and his daddy super/smarpty damn sure will gargle whatever this guy is spewing....

Let's see how fast they inject "Trump" into this one....

Dumbarses like those two make you feel good about life when you honestly sit down and think about it.

How can you be a functioning adult and be that damn stupid.....???

Is there anything Mr. Walz will not lie about? Geez.

This guy would be ripped apart if he had a (R) behind his name.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Says the loser that refuses to acknowledge any lies that the party he worships tells...

Again.... you are the type that I'd love to have this conversation with face to face....

Sorry man, I guess you'll have to pull a Vance and hump your couch instead.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/jd-vance-couch-sex-rumor-explained-1235068142/

Quote:

The viral allegation that Trump's VP pick wrote about pleasuring himself between two couch cushions is funny, but false

Commie libtards spreading lies? Who ever heard of such a thing?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

it's ok, that's what's going to happen to the middle class too when SS and Medicare become insolvent anyway. It's an inevitability until we vote for serious people. So far we haven't.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Just do as you always do... hump your cuckboy Civ.....

By the way.. when are you leaving town again?
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
Maybe these people are better informed than even ole #Sieve and #Nappy.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
On the commie Lamestream media gaslighting and memory holing of Kamala's record:

SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

it's ok, that's what's going to happen to the middle class too when SS and Medicare become insolvent anyway. It's an inevitability until we vote for serious people. So far we haven't.

If you're worried about our finances, maybe you could vote for serious people that don't keep adding to the red part.

BBW12OG
Post all the graphs you want you useless POS....

This is what you are and regardless of what you try to "make up" on this board you are nothing but a whiny ass left wing loser.

Again... would love to have this conversation with you in person. Pretty damn sure you'd not bump them gums the way you do on here.....

hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

If you're worried about our finances, maybe you could vote for serious people that don't keep adding to the red part.

Why do you have an issue with people spending their money the way they want to rather than the federal government? We're way beyond spending for the public good. Maybe you could vote for serious people who don't keep adding to the gray part.
GuerrillaPack

BBW, take it easy with the personal attacks on other users. I don't want to see you suspended or anything.
Bas2020
Kamala has dropped 15 points in the betting markets over just the last 48 hours. He's also getting very good polling this week.

Looks like Undecided voters aren't big fans of here terrible Economic proposals and the angry unhinged speeches at the DNC that were all about Trump... and nothing about real issues people care about.

BBW12OG
GuerrillaPack said:

BBW, take it easy with the personal attacks on other users. I don't want to see you suspended or anything.
Bring it.... if they can dish it out... they can take it.
BBW12OG
Here's Civ when he knows he is going to see super/smarpty!!!

Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

Kamala has dropped 15 points in the betting markets over just the last 48 hours. He's also getting very good polling this week.

There's been a divergence for some time between internal tracking polls on both sides versus the dubious crap they shovel out for public consumption.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.