Harris 2024

131,708 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 18 sec ago by GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

What works better to lower home prices:

1. Making it easier to get a loan ?
2. Lowering the costs to build housing?

Has giving the masses an easier path to student loans lowered the costs of college education?

As a builder the prospect of a much broader target market doesn't hurt my feelings, but yes down payment subsidies would increase the price of houses commensurately just like it has done with EV cars and student loans.

But, the access such a step would potentially provide to millions of prospective homeowners that are currently unable to come up with 10% or more to put down on a house is where the clear benefit is.

This type of program would bridge the gap between the two realities where 90% of America only has a few thousand in savings or less, and homeownership also being undeniably the most accessible and reliable path to wealth creation for the average Joe.

There is already loans and programs for those who don't want to place a down payment.

Why do we need to pile on and give money away like this?

The student loan scheme is a prime example of the kind of thing that occurs when the feds give away money.

This doesn't do anything to address the cost of homes (which shocker, is tied to inflation). So, another dumb "economic policy" from the ding dong.
Here's a good look at what inflation, properly reported, looks like compared to the BLS (which should be just BS) version….

Lol, "TIPP CPI"? What is that exactly?

You guys will believe literally anything posted on the internet.

We're literally having to create stats now to try to act like the economy is burning.
Create is insufficiently descriptive. Adding fuel, food, and other cost of living expenses back into the inflation numbers which BLS doesn't want included, help illustrate the true degree of inflation in the system. No actors or acting required.
Werewolf
Sieve & Nappy insist she has a comprehensive understanding of the economy and they'll easily right the ship.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Sieve & Nappy insist she has a comprehensive understanding of the economy and they'll easily right the ship
Well, she certainly got this massive crowd of local Dem pols and media peeps here in Raleigh fired up. Crowd estimates say there may have been 250 people present.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Sieve & Nappy insist she has a comprehensive understanding of the economy and they'll easily right the ship
Well, she certainly got this massive crowd of local Dem pols and media peeps here in Raleigh fired up. Crowd estimates say there may have been 250 people present.

Looks like 25,000 to me ..........................doesn't it look like 25,000 to you, #Sieve?
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Same story as 2016 and 2020....Trump DOMINATING the DemonRat candidate in crowd sizes at rallies, grassroots (real world) level support.

And same as in those two races, the fabricated/doctored "polls" put out by the Leftist Establishment media are "push polls" meant to manipulate public opinion, adding about 10% to the Democrat candidate's real level of support -- and to set the stage for the massive election fraud that the Democrats (and their RINO collaborators) plan to execute during the election.

Right up to election night in 2016 and 2020, the fake Lamestream media "polls" were saying that Hillary and Biden had about a "8-10% lead" nationally.

Trump is beating Kamala by a long shot. The Democrats will have to perpetrate massive election fraud again in order to "win".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
My info is that the US Military prevented the steal in 2016, digitally. The steal was allowed to occur in 2020 ;-)
Werewolf
DEMONcrats like to BUILD WALLS after all. #Sieve, when did you start supporting building walls?
Werewolf
Defend your position #daSieve.........defend it or hide?

Werewolf
#Nappy's type, pho sho!

Bas2020
Crazy Runs on Stage at the DNC

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Crazy Runs on Stage at the DNC

I'm just glad that dude had his mask on.
Bas2020
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Hahaha
Ncsufist
I seriously think the DNC needs to hire better interns. Whoever typed up their platform should probably get fired.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

My info is that the US Military prevented the steal in 2016, digitally. The steal was allowed to occur in 2020 ;-)

LOL, what info? Sorry Were, but you continually post opinions with no proof and with no commitment on timing.
Bas2020
LOL, She tries to explain things like she is lecturing and is confident even though she has no idea what she is talking about. Just full of air.

Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

LOL, what info? Sorry Were, but you continually post opinions with no proof and with no commitment on timing.
I know, it's fine. Just put me down this is my position, if you haven't already ;-)

Actually, the timing is slower than I expected........we'll see. :-) If I'm wrong our a$$es are gra$$es.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

LOL, She tries to explain things like she is lecturing and is confident even though she has no idea what she is talking about. Just full of air.

Holy cow. I'm starting to think maybe senile Joe is smarter than this lady??
Werewolf
Hey #Sieve, #Nappy....this was on CNN; why didn't you share. Some real meat n potatoes. I know you both are excited about the prospects of a Kamala/Tim ticket.

Werewolf
Hey #daSieve, #daIndpendent; who are you casting your vote for in November 2024?

Werewolf
#daSieve, a penny for your thoughts, bud. How about it....? Trump or Harris?

GuerrillaPack
Tampon Timmy spazzing out.

One fruity dude. Gives off major homosexual vibes.

https://instagr.am/p/C-3KWs3BPH7
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, awww, nice try! You'd have to work pretty hard to out-weird Trump and Vance.

Here's a fun exercise: Imagine Trump doing something normal like walking his dog. Lol, you can't!
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, awww, nice try! You'd have to work pretty hard to out-weird Trump and Vance.

Here's a fun exercise: Imagine Trump doing something normal like walking his dog. Lol, you can't!

caryking
Werewolf said:

Hey #Sieve, #Nappy....this was on CNN; why didn't you share. Some real meat n potatoes. I know you both are excited about the prospects of a Kamala/Tim ticket.

Perhaps, our resident macro economic know it all, can help everyone understand what a real ROI is…
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Perhaps, our resident macro economic know it all, can help everyone understand what a real ROI is…
Good grief, she's bad. Starting with the fundamental tenet that governments aren't supposed to be in the investment business, and with good reason. Then there's the fact that Biden-Harris has already made a wreck of the very things she says she's going to do. One of what she's walking about is affordable for this debt-laden government. I get why free-spending politicians hate gold, it calls them a liar every time….at the moment of this post, spot gold is carving out another all-time high at $2525 per ounce.
Bas2020
I've never seen so many lies as were spread yesterday on stage at the DNC. Had to be a record number . It was an utter disaster but atleast it showed the American people what they are all about . They pretend to be about "Joy" but all you saw was anger , bitterness and delusion.
Wufpack17
Some mighty racist doo doo was said on national tv last night and no one batted an eye…
SmaptyWolf
There wasn't a dry eye in the building last night.

Thank you, Joe!

Bas2020
DEMS, the party of the unhinged

Bas2020
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Hahaha! Sounds like The Water Cooler.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

Lol, the Water Cooler, the official home for geriatric Fox News viewers who got kicked out of their local Bingo Night for being a raging a-hole.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, the Water Cooler, the official home for geriatric Fox News viewers who got kicked out of their local Bingo Night for being a raging a-hole.
Geriatric? That's the communist Democrat party leadership -- eg, senile kid sniffer Biden and loony Nancy Pelosi.

The people leading your party are borderline senile and belong in nursing homes.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

Speaking of unhinged…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.