Harris 2024

131,784 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Wolfpack8602
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Looks like Harris has dropped 4 points in just the last 3 days... Stock market volatility combined with the awful selection of Timmy "Tampon" Walz has Harris dropping big time even in heavy DEM+ favored polls.

Yeah, not so much what the polling aggregates are showing. Harris' lead has nominally increased over the last three days but broadly the race is still basically a toss-up.

I dont think you know how polling works.

90% of the polling you are seeing is from late July. Go to RCP they have the dates.

I know how they work. They say Harris is more unpopular than Biden for months and months, then they turn on a dime to show her up over Trump once it's clear she's the nominee.

Haha!

Or the less cynical view, where there was some combo of people not knowing her well; her views moderating and making her more likable; and more than anything people just being so thirsty for a sane, non-geriatric candidate on either side of the aisle all contributing to her increased approval.

Her views? She won't sit for interviews to explain her views. I did hear that she complained about grocery prices being high but she was saving the solution for her first day in office. If she has the solutions why haven't they been implemented during idk her time in office now?
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Looks like Harris has dropped 4 points in just the last 3 days... Stock market volatility combined with the awful selection of Timmy "Tampon" Walz has Harris dropping big time even in heavy DEM+ favored polls.

Yeah, not so much what the polling aggregates are showing. Harris' lead has nominally increased over the last three days but broadly the race is still basically a toss-up.

90% of the polling you are seeing is from late July. Go to RCP they have the dates.

I know how they work. They say Harris is more unpopular than Biden for months and months, then they turn on a dime to show her up over Trump once it's clear she's the nominee.

Haha!

Or the less cynical view, where there was some combo of people not knowing her well; her views moderating and making her more likable; and more than anything people just being so thirsty for a sane, non-geriatric candidate on either side of the aisle all contributing to her increased approval.

Her views? She won't sit for interviews to explain her views. I did hear that she complained about grocery prices being high but she was saving the solution for her first day in office. If she has the solutions why haven't they been implemented during idk her time in office now?

Vice Presidents don't implement ****, mainly.

But her views are more aligned with Biden now so they have been implemented, by proxy.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

But her views are more aligned with Biden now so they have been implemented, by proxy.

LOL so she's just sitting around with all the solutions but VPs don't have input? The excuses you guys make are hilarious. Harris would have fixed inflation on grocery issues but unfortunately VPs don't have input.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

LOL so she's just sitting around with all the solutions but VPs don't have input? The excuses you guys make are hilarious. Harris would have fixed inflation on grocery issues but unfortunately VPs don't have input.

Nobody has all the solutions. And I'm sure she has input but VP's are obviously not spearheading a bunch of legislation.

For illustration, what policies did Pence spearhead and implement?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Which is why she is almost perfect for the Vice Presidency….aside from the one-heartbeat-away thing, of course.
packgrad
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Nobody has all the solutions. And I'm sure she has input but VP's are obviously not spearheading a bunch of legislation.

Stop the whataboutism bull*****

She said on day one she was going to bring down the costs and fix the price gauging.

So she has the solutions on day one of her being president but not the last 3.5 years of being VP?
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

She said on day one she was going to bring down the costs and fix the price gauging.

So she has the solutions on day one of her being president but not the last 3.5 years of being VP?

What are y'all mad at again?

That she didn't fix all the US's problems as VP?

No VP in our history ever has, but many have then run for President.

This isn't news.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

We don't know what her views are. She refuses to talk to the press. Funny thing is most of the press would take it easy on her. Why is she so scared?
Gulfstream4
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Haha! She sure fixed the boarder problem.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

This isn't news.

Still no PC for your girl. Because they know you and your ilk are sheep and they have zero respect for you.

As I said before, history will look back poorly on your kind.

Baaaaaaaa
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

This isn't news.

Haha you dumb ****. If she had the solutions to fix the grocery inflation on day one of her presidency then those solutions she claims to have should have been used by the administration she's part of. No one thinks she's signing legislation like the president but she has input and she could have passed the solutions along to her boss who could sign the legislation. You're trying to argue semantics and act disingenuous.

If she had the solutions like she claims then the problem would be solved because she works in the administration currently in office.
Wolfpack8602
Gulfstream4 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Haha! She sure fixed the boarder problem.

Didn't you hear? Apparently VPs get no say in tackling issues facing America. Kamala could have saved us this past years with her "solutions" but Biden wouldn't let her have any input!! But it's not Bidens fault traditionally VPs don't do ***** Lets talk about Pence now.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

We don't know what her views are. She refuses to talk to the press. Funny thing is most of the press would take it easy on her. Why is she so scared?
Watch any one of her rallies, apparently they're very popular... she talks about her views all the time. And the press is even there to write it all down!
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Sounds like an argument to NOT vote for Trump. He did jack squat during his 4 years in office, aside from a big tax cut added to the deficit. And now he's promising all of you a pony and will make all of your dreams come true so you'll never have to vote again?

Lol, man you guys are easy marks.
Werewolf
#Sieve, get your straw out!

CoachCase
Werewolf said:

Sad! And they are worried about conservatives being a threat to society and democracy. Shame that there are so many people who haven't seen through this farce!
caryking
To add on to the last post…

Say it ain't so…. Photo ID?
Werewolf
Another HUGE crowd for #daSieve & #daNappy to salivate over, LMAO. And some of the rest of ya here are buying this BS too. Trump just told hus the real #'s........75-25.

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Watch any one of her rallies, apparently they're very popular... she talks about her views all the time. And the press is even there to write it all down!

Millions of Americans would like to know how or why she has changed her views on so many issues. What is she scared of?
Werewolf
The #UsefulIdiots suck this **** up. She's a FORCE Sieve, She's a force to be reckoned with.

packofwolves
caryking said:

ID required, LOL. Because an ID to see a rally is way more important than say, an ID to vote. I guess no one who is incapable of getting a ID received an invite.
packgrad
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

ID required, LOL. Because an ID to see a rally is way more important than say, an ID to vote. I guess no one who is incapable of getting a ID received an invite.

Minorities and old people can't afford ID according to Dems. They don't want them at their rallies I guess. Explains why there is mostly white women at these rallies.
Werewolf
#Sieve, give it 80 more days......it will be 85-15. What's the national crisis your side has in store to delay holding the election?

Werewolf
When the Cabal can print billions a year, they can certainly afford a few thousand bucks for Sieve's straw.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I'm paying the price for avoiding most social media. I'd have accessed Craigslist a long time ago if I knew they were soliciting for actors there. Sounds like a great side hustle.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

I'm paying the price for avoiding most social media. I'd have accessed Craigslist a long time ago if I knew they were soliciting for actors there. Sounds like a great side hustle.
What a gig! Just think, you get to participate in destroying your country too.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-gEp4dT_0t
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Millions of Americans would like to know how or why she has changed her views on so many issues. What is she scared of?

Of all the criticisms of her, criticizing her moderating her views is the absolute dumbest.

We absolutely want our politicians moderating their views.

And if she hadn't, you would've accused her of being a communist. She does moderate her views, which is better for all of us, and somehow that's a bad thing?

The punchline of course is that no matter what she does it's definitely bad and definitely setting us on a course to become a USSR reboot.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Sounds like an argument to NOT vote for Trump. He did jack squat during his 4 years in office, aside from a big tax cut added to the deficit. And now he's promising all of you a pony and will make all of your dreams come true so you'll never have to vote again?

Lol, man you guys are easy marks.

Exactly. Why are we criticizing VPs for not fixing things when we all know it is a fairly toothless position?

Can anyone name anything consequential that any vice president has fixed?

But the presidency obviously isn't toothless.

What exactly did the last President fix?
CoachCase
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Of all the criticisms of her, criticizing her moderating her views is the absolute dumbest.

And if she hadn't, you would've accused her of being a communist. She does moderate her views, which is better for all of us, and somehow that's a bad thing?

The punchline of course is that no matter what she does it's definitely bad and definitely setting us on a course to become a USSR reboot.

Okay, if she has moderated her views than why doesn't she have a press conference and/or legit interview where she is asked why she has changed her mind on the many controversial issues/beliefs that she has championed throughout her political career thus far? Let her explain her position to the American people. That would be the least you would expect for someone aspiring to be the leader of the free world. Any reasonable person would expect her to articulate her views.
Civilized
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Okay, if she has moderated her views than why doesn't she have a press conference and/or legit interview where she is asked why she has changed her mind on the many controversial issues/beliefs that she has championed throughout her political career thus far? Let her explain her position to the American people. That would be the least you would expect for someone aspiring to be the leader of the free world. Any reasonable person would expect her to articulate her views.

Are y'all just ignoring what she says at her rallies? Does that talking about her positions not count?

Regardless, she'll have debates and/or interviews over the next three months and y'all will be able to stop pretending that you're looking for disclosure when you're actually just looking for opportunities for her to stub her toe.

The way that Trump has been running his mouth and veering wildly off course, strategically she's likely best off staying very much on script and down the middle and just let him beat himself.
CoachCase
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Are y'all just ignoring what she says at her rallies? Does that talking about her positions not count?

Regardless, she'll have debates and/or interviews over the next three months and y'all will be able to stop pretending that you're looking for disclosure when you're actually just looking for opportunities for her to stub her toe.

The way that Trump has been running his mouth and veering wildly off course, strategically she's likely best off staying very much on script and down the middle and just let him beat himself.

Time will tell, but not a good look in my opinion. As for her five or six rallies where she is reading from a script she is making blanket, generic statements about some issues, but no plan or theory as to how she is going to handle/solve the problem. And, of course, she is avoiding some topics that she is associated with. Hey, Trump is not perfect, but he appears to have a better grasp of what is really happening in this country and world.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

I very much remember talking to you about changing view points after life experiences. If I remember correctly you laughed it off and said no way.

What changed?
Civilized
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Time will tell, but not a good look in my opinion. As for her five or six rallies where she is reading from a script she is making blanket, generic statements about some issues, but no plan or theory as to how she is going to handle/solve the problem. And, of course, she is avoiding some topics that she is associated with. Hey, Trump is not perfect, but he appears to have a better grasp of what is really happening in this country and world.

Sounds like he's got a good grasp of what is really handling based on what?

His unscripted completely incoherent rambling?

Or his scripted talks that he never follows?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.