Harris 2024

131,944 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by GuerrillaPack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Looks like Harris has dropped 4 points in just the last 3 days... Stock market volatility combined with the awful selection of Timmy "Tampon" Walz has Harris dropping big time even in heavy DEM+ favored polls.

Yeah, not so much what the polling aggregates are showing. Harris' lead has nominally increased over the last three days but broadly the race is still basically a toss-up.

I dont think you know how polling works.

90% of the polling you are seeing is from late July. Go to RCP they have the dates.

I know how they work. They say Harris is more unpopular than Biden for months and months, then they turn on a dime to show her up over Trump once it's clear she's the nominee.

Haha!

Or the less cynical view, where there was some combo of people not knowing her well; her views moderating and making her more likable; and more than anything people just being so thirsty for a sane, non-geriatric candidate on either side of the aisle all contributing to her increased approval.

Her views? She won't sit for interviews to explain her views. I did hear that she complained about grocery prices being high but she was saving the solution for her first day in office. If she has the solutions why haven't they been implemented during idk her time in office now?

Vice Presidents don't implement ****, mainly.

But her views are more aligned with Biden now so they have been implemented, by proxy.

We don't know what her views are. She refuses to talk to the press. Funny thing is most of the press would take it easy on her. Why is she so scared?
Watch any one of her rallies, apparently they're very popular... she talks about her views all the time. And the press is even there to write it all down!

Millions of Americans would like to know how or why she has changed her views on so many issues. What is she scared of?

Of all the criticisms of her, criticizing her moderating her views is the absolute dumbest.

We absolutely want our politicians moderating their views.

And if she hadn't, you would've accused her of being a communist. She does moderate her views, which is better for all of us, and somehow that's a bad thing?

The punchline of course is that no matter what she does it's definitely bad and definitely setting us on a course to become a USSR reboot.

I very much remember talking to you about changing view points after life experiences. If I remember correctly you laughed it off and said no way.

What changed?

Surely you don't expect civ to have consistency of expectations between the parties. That dude is the ultimate hypocrite. Smapty lite.
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Looks like Harris has dropped 4 points in just the last 3 days... Stock market volatility combined with the awful selection of Timmy "Tampon" Walz has Harris dropping big time even in heavy DEM+ favored polls.

Yeah, not so much what the polling aggregates are showing. Harris' lead has nominally increased over the last three days but broadly the race is still basically a toss-up.

90% of the polling you are seeing is from late July. Go to RCP they have the dates.

I know how they work. They say Harris is more unpopular than Biden for months and months, then they turn on a dime to show her up over Trump once it's clear she's the nominee.

Haha!

Or the less cynical view, where there was some combo of people not knowing her well; her views moderating and making her more likable; and more than anything people just being so thirsty for a sane, non-geriatric candidate on either side of the aisle all contributing to her increased approval.

Her views? She won't sit for interviews to explain her views. I did hear that she complained about grocery prices being high but she was saving the solution for her first day in office. If she has the solutions why haven't they been implemented during idk her time in office now?

But her views are more aligned with Biden now so they have been implemented, by proxy.

We don't know what her views are. She refuses to talk to the press. Funny thing is most of the press would take it easy on her. Why is she so scared?
Watch any one of her rallies, apparently they're very popular... she talks about her views all the time. And the press is even there to write it all down!

Millions of Americans would like to know how or why she has changed her views on so many issues. What is she scared of?

Of all the criticisms of her, criticizing her moderating her views is the absolute dumbest.

And if she hadn't, you would've accused her of being a communist. She does moderate her views, which is better for all of us, and somehow that's a bad thing?

The punchline of course is that no matter what she does it's definitely bad and definitely setting us on a course to become a USSR reboot.

I very much remember talking to you about changing view points after life experiences. If I remember correctly you laughed it off and said no way.

What changed?

Surely you don't expect civ to have consistency of expectations between the parties. That dude is the ultimate hypocrite. Smapty lite.

When Biden ran in 2020, he ran as a moderate. We know how that turned out (war on fossil fuels, more regulation, men in women's sports, on and on). Kamala is the same person she was in 2020. She is just spinning a web of lies to win.
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Okay, if she has moderated her views than why doesn't she have a press conference and/or legit interview where she is asked why she has changed her mind on the many controversial issues/beliefs that she has championed throughout her political career thus far? Let her explain her position to the American people. That would be the least you would expect for someone aspiring to be the leader of the free world. Any reasonable person would expect her to articulate her views.

Are y'all just ignoring what she says at her rallies? Does that talking about her positions not count?

Regardless, she'll have debates and/or interviews over the next three months and y'all will be able to stop pretending that you're looking for disclosure when you're actually just looking for opportunities for her to stub her toe.

The way that Trump has been running his mouth and veering wildly off course, strategically she's likely best off staying very much on script and down the middle and just let him beat himself.

Time will tell, but not a good look in my opinion. As for her five or six rallies where she is reading from a script she is making blanket, generic statements about some issues, but no plan or theory as to how she is going to handle/solve the problem. And, of course, she is avoiding some topics that she is associated with. Hey, Trump is not perfect, but he appears to have a better grasp of what is really happening in this country and world.

This is what's known as "concern trolling".

Based on the things you've said recently I'd estimate there's a 0.00% change you'd ever vote for Kamala. But you're so worried about how much she's communicating!

Give it a rest. You're desperately hoping she gives an interview so that some ahole MAGA reporter can ask her a gotcha question and help Trump's chances. Full stop.

Anyway, thanks so much for your concern! I'm sure she'll take it under advisement. Those of us who support her are well aware of her platform.
CoachCase
SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Okay, if she has moderated her views than why doesn't she have a press conference and/or legit interview where she is asked why she has changed her mind on the many controversial issues/beliefs that she has championed throughout her political career thus far? Let her explain her position to the American people. That would be the least you would expect for someone aspiring to be the leader of the free world. Any reasonable person would expect her to articulate her views.

Are y'all just ignoring what she says at her rallies? Does that talking about her positions not count?

Regardless, she'll have debates and/or interviews over the next three months and y'all will be able to stop pretending that you're looking for disclosure when you're actually just looking for opportunities for her to stub her toe.

The way that Trump has been running his mouth and veering wildly off course, strategically she's likely best off staying very much on script and down the middle and just let him beat himself.

Time will tell, but not a good look in my opinion. As for her five or six rallies where she is reading from a script she is making blanket, generic statements about some issues, but no plan or theory as to how she is going to handle/solve the problem. And, of course, she is avoiding some topics that she is associated with. Hey, Trump is not perfect, but he appears to have a better grasp of what is really happening in this country and world.

Based on the things you've said recently I'd estimate there's a 0.00% change you'd ever vote for Kamala. But you're so worried about how much she's communicating!

Give it a rest. You're desperately hoping she gives an
Interview so that some ahole MAGA reporter can ask her a gotcha question and help Trump's chances. Full stop.

Anyway, thanks so much for your concern! I'm sure she'll take it under advisement. Those of us who support her are well aware of her platform.

Civ, Trump is in Asheville discussing economic issues and policies. Can't wait to hear what Harris has on the economy. Spatty, still waiting for a logical response from you. You two have a great rest of your evening!
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Give it a rest. You're desperately hoping she gives an
Interview so that some ahole MAGA reporter can ask her a gotcha question and help Trump's chances. Full stop.

Civ, Trump is in Asheville discussing economic issues and policies. Can't wait to hear what Harris has on the economy. Spatty, still waiting for a logical response from you. You two have a great rest of your evening!
Lol, has Trump ever discussed "policy" in his life? Maybe you heard the word "economy" sandwiched between some stream of consciousness rant about sharks and got confused.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Sounds like an argument to NOT vote for Trump. He did jack squat during his 4 years in office, aside from a big tax cut added to the deficit. And now he's promising all of you a pony and will make all of your dreams come true so you'll never have to vote again?

Lol, man you guys are easy marks.

Exactly. Why are we criticizing VPs for not fixing things when we all know it is a fairly toothless position?

Can anyone name anything consequential that any vice president has fixed?

But the presidency obviously isn't toothless.

What exactly did the last President fix?

Again you're either acting disingenuous or you're just stupid.

She's claiming to have the solution to grocery inflation.

She's in the cabinet of the sitting president for the last 3.5 years.

Why hasn't she suggested her solution and why hasn't it been implemented?

Shes had 3.5 years working on this team to help solve issues. And nothing.

It's funny how you want to congratulate her on the few positives of the Biden presidency but won't hold her accountable for the negatives.

I guess by your logic she has nothing to do with the Biden presidency so she can't claim any of the good right? She's just a figure head. You're a damn fool.

Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

When I like someone they can flip flop and say whatever they want and I'll believe it. Integrity means nothing to me.

When it's someone I don't like I hold them to a different standard and trash them for doing the same thing the candidate I like is doing. Integrity is everything to me.
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Sounds like an argument to NOT vote for Trump. He did jack squat during his 4 years in office, aside from a big tax cut added to the deficit. And now he's promising all of you a pony and will make all of your dreams come true so you'll never have to vote again?

Exactly. Why are we criticizing VPs for not fixing things when we all know it is a fairly toothless position?

It's funny how you want to congratulate her on the few positives of the Biden presidency but won't hold her accountable for the negatives.

I guess by your logic she has nothing to do with the Biden presidency so she can't claim any of the good right? She's just a figure head. You're a damn fool.

Help me out, what were those positives again?
GuerrillaPack
This is the Sodomite freak in the Minnesota state legislature who sponsored the "trans refuge" bill which Tim Walz signed which makes Minnesota a sanctuary state for "trans kids" to receive sex change surgery and irreversible puberty blockers and hormone therapy.

https://instagr.am/p/C-Ynsw3sjaK

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

This is what the Satanic communist Left wants for America...

https://instagr.am/p/C-akffXi8Q3
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpack8602
Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

From his perspective not mine.
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack8602 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

From his perspective not mine.
Ah, ok, that's what I thought.
packgrad
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

When I like someone they can flip flop and say whatever they want and I'll believe it. Integrity means nothing to me.

When it's someone I don't like I hold them to a different standard and trash them for doing the same thing the candidate I like is doing. Integrity is everything to me.

Changing a policy position because you have more information about what works and what doesn't and/or what your constituents want and what they don't has nothing to do with integrity.

But even if it did, we're not choosing between Harris and Honest Abe Lincoln.

We're choosing between Harris and a convicted felon sex assaulter that tried his damnedest to overturn an election.

Which of those two candidates do you think is most lacking in "character"?

Werewolf
Poor Sieve, poor ole Sieve.

Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

Changing a policy position because you have more information about what works and what doesn't and/or what your constituents want and what they don't has nothing to do with integrity.

We're choosing between Harris and a convicted felon sex assaulter that tried his damnedest to overturn an election.

Again I say, I remember not too long ago talking with you about how JD Vance could change his opinions of Mr. Trump and some of his policies given new information, life experience…etc. You scoffed at it and went full TDS.

Now with Mrs. Harris flip-flopping all over the place and dodging a very friendly press, you're okay with.

What changed?
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

Again I say, I remember not too long ago talking with you about how JD Vance could change his opinions of Mr. Trump and some of his policies given new information, life experience…etc. You scoffed at it and went full TDS.

Now with Mrs. Harris flip-flopping all over the place and dodging a very friendly press, you're okay with.

What changed?

Oh you're doing the false equivalency thing. I see.

I missed the part where Kamala Harris chose someone as a running mate she previously said multiple times she found to be a deplorable human being.

Can you point me to where that happened?
Werewolf
#DaSieve cherry picking and ignoring the hard cold truth. #Kamala has had a surge and leads.....as all he chooses to hear is the loud mockingbird in the MSM perch on his tel-a-lie-vision.

Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

What changed?

I missed the part where Kamala Harris chose someone as a running mate she previously said multiple times she found to be a deplorable human being.

She did call herself a radical and now she's trying to come off as a moderate.

Again, what changed? Why is it okay for her to change opinions but not Mr. Vance? I don't understand?
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

What changed?

Again, what changed? Why is it okay for her to change opinions but not Mr. Vance? I don't understand?

Lol at false equivalency. Civ will twist himself into knots to justify his TDS hypocrisy. Pitiful.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

What changed?

Lol at false equivalency. Civ will twist himself into knots to justify his TDS hypocrisy. Pitiful.

I think what Civ is trying to say "it's different when democrats do it".
erniencsu02
I dont understand how she is leading any polls.
DrummerboyWolf
erniencsu02 said:

She is probably not. Many of those polls are heavily weighted with democrat voters. The MSM is going to try and help her as much as they can so they can cheat at the end.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Lol, "investigative reporting".

Ooooh, you mean regurgitating an endless stream of disinformation distributed on X by an army of campaign operatives, grifters, and foreign influence operations? Yeah, that was insane. Just like every other week.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Haha!

Translation:

Given that Trump is a political prisoner similar to Nelson Mandela and Alexei Navalny, I'd say she is, given that it's her DOJ that facilitated his conviction.
FlossyDFlynt
erniencsu02 said:

Genuine question for anyone in this thread - has anyone actually answered a poll call/text? Ive got my phone to mark all of them as spam and my filter seems to be good enough to catch all of them. Ive gotten a fair few text messages asking about it, but never answered a single one.
Oldsouljer
erniencsu02 said:

Easy. In early August, NYT/Siena sampled a mere 661 people, principally white women, especially in Dane County which is Wisconsin's version of our Orange County.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

erniencsu02 said:

She is probably not. Many of those polls are heavily weighted with democrat voters. The MSM is going to try and help her as much as they can so they can cheat at the end.

Keep dreaming.
Civilized
erniencsu02 said:

Because as per usual on here the only thing discussed is how unfavorable you find the Dems.

Trump is extraordinarily unpopular. That's a big part of how she's leading in some polls.
erniencsu02
FlossyDFlynt said:

erniencsu02 said:

Genuine question for anyone in this thread - has anyone actually answered a poll call/text? Ive got my phone to mark all of them as spam and my filter seems to be good enough to catch all of them. Ive gotten a fair few text messages asking about it, but never answered a single one.
good point. I havnt been polled
Civilized
Nice summary for the warp speed policy fetishizers:

ncsupack1
I either hang up or delete the text.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.