Harris 2024

215,346 Views | 3022 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by caryking
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad
Kamala's inability to answer the most simple of job interview questions makes one question if she ever really litigated cases in her legal career. She can't think on her feet. She can't retain information. She's like a poster child for affirmative action/DEI ineffectiveness.
packofwolves
It's complicated!

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Some of that awesome foreign policy stuff

Hokie, you're between a rock and a hard place this election, huh??
not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
Or… are you just showing your true colors…
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.

Pretty stupid logic, but, hey, somebody wants attention, right????
I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.
Hokie, do you think Harris is a viable candidate?
We haven't had a viable candidate since Romney
How was Romney viable, from your perspective?
caryking
Werewolf said:

'Sworn into the Senate as the 1st Indian American"..............?

I thought Pocahontas was :-)

If their lips are moving, they're lying..... This is in Philadelphia, by the way.

That's a poor representation of the Black community…
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Geezus. And this loon is going to lead the free world?!
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

packgrad said:

This race is far from over. People need to get out and vote!

Done. Sunset Beach, NC is making America Great Again!
Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

'Sworn into the Senate as the 1st Indian American"..............?

I thought Pocahontas was :-)

If their lips are moving, they're lying..... This is in Philadelphia, by the way.

That's a poor representation of the Black community…
I didn't vote for Kamala because of it and I didn't vote for Trump in spite of it either.

Evidence, however, that the lyin' DemocraTz don't have the minority vote locked up.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.

I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.
Other than the fact that he was running against the historic event of electing the first minority President, and not the actual policies from 2012, Romney would have won against anyone not Obama. He can carry down ticket races as well. Policies were on point with conservative principles.

If Trump wins, that's all the Republicans will win. Trump has no concern for down ballot voting. And the candidates that align with Trump that have won primaries are mostly insane bomb throwers (see Mark Robinson or Michelle Marrow as an example, or my most favorites, MTG, Tommy Tubberville, etc.) who don't have a real interest in good governing.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Other than the fact that he was running against the historic event of electing the first minority President, and not the actual policies from 2012, Romney would have won against anyone not Obama. He can carry down ticket races as well. Policies were on point with conservative principles.

If Trump wins, that's all the Republicans will win. Trump has no concern for down ballot voting. And the candidates that align with Trump that have won primaries are mostly insane bomb throwers (see Mark Robinson or Michelle Marrow as an example, or my most favorites, MTG, Tommy Tubberville, etc.) who don't have a real interest in good governing.

Win or lose for Trump this cycle I'm fascinated to see what fills the Trump void in 4 years.

Trump's personality is not replicable, which will cut both ways for the party.

The Pubs will have the clear opportunity to win back those on the right and center-right that couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump but what happens to all the working class Middle America people that buy Trump's bibles and show up at Trump's rallies? Those people really standing in line to see Josh Hawley?

I think down-ballot candidates maybe stand the most to gain.

caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

This race is far from over. People need to get out and vote!

Done. Sunset Beach, NC is making America Great Again!
Voted this morning, now I'm in Pine Knoll Shores for the weekend…
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

So, being a Republican makes him viable? No comment on Policy? Other than they were on point…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.