Harris 2024

171,684 Views | 2584 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by SmaptyWolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nearly lock-step with the former Va governor..........this guy is good with it right up to the hour before the baby is delivered.......for any reason. #daSieve #daNappy

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Nearly lock-step with the former Va governor..........this guy is good with it right up to the hour before the baby is delivered.......for any reason. #daSieve #daNappy

Wait wait wait...but the uber genius and smartest man on the board by far Civ gaslighted us and said, quote:

Quote:

Except they've never advocated for legalized, discretionary abortions through the 7th/8th/9th month. That's a strawman.

No Dems are out there advocating for legalizing full-term abortions.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Wait wait wait...but the uber genius and smartest man on the board by far Civ gaslighted us and said, quote:

Quote:

Except they've never advocated for legalized, discretionary abortions through the 7th/8th/9th month. That's a strawman.

No Dems are out there advocating for legalizing full-term abortions.

#daSieve is not an independent. #daSieve is a hardcore woke radical leftist.
Bas2020
Civilized
LOLOL

Targeting low-information Trump voters, I see!
Werewolf
#daSieve
Civilized
Werewolf said:

#daSieve

Y'all are really butthurt about the $750 aren't you?

You know that's the standard initial critical needs response, is meant to be a quick infusion to handle immediate needs, and that there are many other programs and grants available for longer-term needs, right?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#daSieve

You know that's the standard initial critical needs response, is meant to be a quick infusion to handle immediate needs, and that there are many other programs and grants available for longer-term needs, right?
.........drew #daSieve out from under his "DRY" rock. I've told you repeatedly over the last several years, you'll own this in the end. #boomerang #devolution

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#daSieve

#Sieve, where has all the FEMA funding gone? How much of the last federal budget has been spent on what?

- illegal aliens
- American assistance
- How much is left over?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAtWfSAu4c8
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Civilized said:

LOLOL

Targeting low-information Trump voters, I see!
#daSieve, disprove each of the 2-3 bullet points here. I've not checked em, you can fact check em' for me.

GuerrillaPack

Quote:

Tim Walz just told a whopper of a lie.

Kamala Harris has repeatedly called for a ban of commonly owned firearms.

https://instagr.am/p/DAmw7jOvRIK
GuerrillaPack
Another commie DemonRat lie fact checked...

https://instagr.am/p/DAm7fQ-hh_3
hokiewolf
Lol, this is pretty amazing

jkpackfan
Lol 20 years of public speaking experience and still can't talk without the teleprompter. Embarrassing
packgrad
Clownfish thinks she's sharp. People that vote for her are brainwashed idiots.
packgrad
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

There are 2 minutes left in the fourth and democrats are trying to push the ball into the end zone. They don't care how it looks now because they are so close to never losing another election.

This country is over as we know it.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-kamala-harris-singing-from-same-song-sheet-she-tries-distancing-herself
packgrad
This sounds about right for her and her supporters.

Werewolf
#Devolution #Boomerang #TheGreatAwakening

Like I've been telling you #sheeple for the last 3-4 years, Rip Vanwinkle.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

There are 2 minutes left in the fourth and democrats are trying to push the ball into the end zone. They don't care how it looks now because they are so close to never losing another election.

It does not have to be over. It just requires 300 million American citizens to wake up. Right now, my guess is that we have about 225-240 million awake.

The ten thousand or so people behind the criminal enterprise known as our federal govt cannot resist the vote of 300 million (Minus the under 18).
Werewolf
Listen to one of MSM's biggest Trump haters.......

Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Yes, because once it becomes obvious to all, national breakup is the only recourse. I could see NC as a new state in the Republic of Greater Texas. And I'm saying that as someone for whom all too many retirement revenue streams come from the federal government.
Werewolf
"I've now lived four years under the Biden-Harris policies, and I have to say those policies are not only becoming an existential threat to our country's way of life but to our allies as well . . . I am seeing so many attacks on democracy that eclipse January 6th."

By the way, on the MsNBC news clip, watch Peter Navarro..........that's me on the Water Cooler. #devolution

-Gordon Sondland, Former Ambassador to the EU

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

none of your predictions have come true
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

they're all playing out before your eyes. You and your type are a threat to a free people.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

they're all playing out before your eyes. You and your type are a threat to a free people.
You mean like what global warming just did to western NC? Oh sorry, you said that was Illuminati weather control machines making the weather worse... let's definitely keep ignoring global warming, no way it'll get worse than this.
Werewolf
LOL, global warming, yep, sure.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

LOL, global warming, yep, sure.
I get it, though... building your entire world around insane conspiracy theories is way easier than just admitting you're wrong about pretty much everything, or maybe worse, admitting that you were duped by con men.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.