Harris 2024

169,686 Views | 2567 Replies | Last: 48 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nearly lock-step with the former Va governor..........this guy is good with it right up to the hour before the baby is delivered.......for any reason. #daSieve #daNappy

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Nearly lock-step with the former Va governor..........this guy is good with it right up to the hour before the baby is delivered.......for any reason. #daSieve #daNappy

Wait wait wait...but the uber genius and smartest man on the board by far Civ gaslighted us and said, quote:

Quote:

Except they've never advocated for legalized, discretionary abortions through the 7th/8th/9th month. That's a strawman.

No Dems are out there advocating for legalizing full-term abortions.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Wait wait wait...but the uber genius and smartest man on the board by far Civ gaslighted us and said, quote:

Quote:

Except they've never advocated for legalized, discretionary abortions through the 7th/8th/9th month. That's a strawman.

No Dems are out there advocating for legalizing full-term abortions.

#daSieve is not an independent. #daSieve is a hardcore woke radical leftist.
Bas2020
Civilized
LOLOL

Targeting low-information Trump voters, I see!
Werewolf
#daSieve
Civilized
Werewolf said:

#daSieve

Y'all are really butthurt about the $750 aren't you?

You know that's the standard initial critical needs response, is meant to be a quick infusion to handle immediate needs, and that there are many other programs and grants available for longer-term needs, right?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#daSieve

You know that's the standard initial critical needs response, is meant to be a quick infusion to handle immediate needs, and that there are many other programs and grants available for longer-term needs, right?
.........drew #daSieve out from under his "DRY" rock. I've told you repeatedly over the last several years, you'll own this in the end. #boomerang #devolution

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#daSieve

#Sieve, where has all the FEMA funding gone? How much of the last federal budget has been spent on what?

- illegal aliens
- American assistance
- How much is left over?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAtWfSAu4c8
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Civilized said:

LOLOL

Targeting low-information Trump voters, I see!
#daSieve, disprove each of the 2-3 bullet points here. I've not checked em, you can fact check em' for me.

GuerrillaPack

Quote:

Tim Walz just told a whopper of a lie.

Kamala Harris has repeatedly called for a ban of commonly owned firearms.

https://instagr.am/p/DAmw7jOvRIK
GuerrillaPack
Another commie DemonRat lie fact checked...

https://instagr.am/p/DAm7fQ-hh_3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.