Harris 2024

170,042 Views | 2567 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

He will never not be known as Tampon Tim

Lol, imagine 10 years ago that we'd have a presidential candidate that talks like this. Jesus, talk about a complete takeover of a party by their 12 year olds. Truly bizarre.
Imagine voting for a pansy effeminate closet homo communist to be the VP of the United States.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, imagine 10 years ago that we'd have a presidential candidate that talks like this. Jesus, talk about a complete takeover of a party by their 12 year olds. Truly bizarre.

Please tell me that's not real.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Please tell me that's not real.
Oh, it's real. And if libtards hate something, then we know it's a good thing...

That's one of the surest maxims of life...

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113227471530921481
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You hated Bush. Called him stupid. Compared him to Hitler..etc. You hate Trump now. You'll hate the next person too.

Democrats are the party of hate.
Bas2020
Tampon Boy was the worst vice pres pick in Modern history... he also has a very unusual and possible illegal pension for supporting China

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Tampon Boy was the worst vice pres pick in Modern history... he also has a very unusual and possible illegal pension for supporting China

Democrats don't care. If anything, they like him more now.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

Democrats don't care. If anything, they like him more now.
But....but......but........ he speaks with pure eloquence.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Shameful
Werewolf
Sure do hate not to provide another #SafeSpace for some of ya........but I thought you might like to know? Many here don't deserve our constitutional freedoms..........you are LAZY Americans.

Question: #Sieve, are you supporting this ticket? It's a YES or NO answer, #Sieve.

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Shameful

Fake
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Shameful

Fake
That she is.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Shameful

Fake
Own it #Sieve.
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve, do you support open borders along with Alex SOROS?

Werewolf
#Sieve, do you support the drugging of little boys if they're being trafficked across our open southern border?

Werewolf
#Nappy, are you wearing two face diapers this coming flu season?

caryking
We're getting the filibuster in every thread again…
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Everything they do is fake and the low information democrat voter laps it up.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAkF9LIKVlF

Quote:

A whistleblower revealed information on Tim Walz's ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) subpoenaed DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas for information on a long-standing connection between the CCP and Tim Walz.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/just-whistleblower-reveals-information-tim-walzs-ties-ccp/

Quote:

In a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Chairman Comer in August requested a comprehensive review of all information, documents, and communications related to Governor Walz's engagements with CCP-affiliated entities and officials.

"The CCP has sought to destroy the United States through coordinated influence and infiltration campaigns that target every aspect of American life, including our own elected officials," said Chairman James Comer.

"Americans should be deeply concerned that Governor Walz, Kamala Harris's vice-presidential running mate, has a longstanding and cozy relationship with China."

"Mr. Walz has visited China dozens of times, served as a fellow at a Chinese institution that maintains a devotion to the CCP, and spoke alongside the President of a Chinese organization the State Department exposed as a CCP effort to influence and co-opt local leaders. FBI briefers recently informed the Committee that the Bureau's Foreign Influence Task Force investigates CCP activity that is similar to China's engagement with Governor Walz. The American people deserve to fully understand how deep Governor Walz's relationship with China goes," he added.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/DAkF9LIKVlF

Quote:

A whistleblower revealed information on Tim Walz's ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) subpoenaed DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas for information on a long-standing connection between the CCP and Tim Walz.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/just-whistleblower-reveals-information-tim-walzs-ties-ccp/

Quote:

In a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Chairman Comer in August requested a comprehensive review of all information, documents, and communications related to Governor Walz's engagements with CCP-affiliated entities and officials.

"The CCP has sought to destroy the United States through coordinated influence and infiltration campaigns that target every aspect of American life, including our own elected officials," said Chairman James Comer.

"Americans should be deeply concerned that Governor Walz, Kamala Harris's vice-presidential running mate, has a longstanding and cozy relationship with China."

"Mr. Walz has visited China dozens of times, served as a fellow at a Chinese institution that maintains a devotion to the CCP, and spoke alongside the President of a Chinese organization the State Department exposed as a CCP effort to influence and co-opt local leaders. FBI briefers recently informed the Committee that the Bureau's Foreign Influence Task Force investigates CCP activity that is similar to China's engagement with Governor Walz. The American people deserve to fully understand how deep Governor Walz's relationship with China goes," he added.

Fake
-low information democrat voter
GuerrillaPack
From a month ago...don't recall if this was posted here:

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAjzJMsNA2o
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAjYEWqSvKY
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

From a month ago...don't recall if this was posted here:

#Sieve, for some reason I keep holding out hope for you to do read the tea leaves. More information will be disclosed, please reconsider for the sake of American sovereignty. It's that serous my man.
Werewolf
#daSieve is going down with the Communist ship.

Werewolf
#daSieve #daGobbler #daNappy #daGrantNut #daChuckster

Bas2020
Tim Walz is the worst VP pick in modern times .

What an utter embarrassment this guy is . He looks old , nervous , and when he does muster to spit out a few non rehearsed lines they are proven lies .

Why was this guy picked ? Democrats have a right to be irate at Harris . Total own goal .
Werewolf
Who's a bigger clown, Walz or Harris? Toss-up is my pick.

Both are Marxists and simply need #Usefulidiots to strip Americans of their constitutional rights. It's that simple.
jkpackfan
Timmy not having a good night lol.
Bas2020

Werewolf
What was Tim Walz doing while he was in China, that is a real question that needs to be answered. Walz is lying.
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

Good gosh, but he is what in the days of my youth, we used to call a complete spaz. She must have either been high when she picked him, or soberly decided she needed somebody who makes her look superior by comparison.
GuerrillaPack
Best post VP debate comment I saw on a YouTube live stream...

"Get Tampon Tim some Vagisil"

lmaoooooo
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAmuIcuNObO

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.