Harris 2024

170,059 Views | 2567 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

#Sieve, the kid is calling it...........and you can run but you cannot hide. #crescendo #devolution

Werewolf
#daSieve train........
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve, where are the missing 325,000 children? You're not as smart as I used to think you were........you might want to start distancing yourself from Kamala and the rest of gang.

GuerrillaPack
Do not fall for the gaslighting when Kamala and the communist Democrats say "we support the Second Amendment". It's bald-faced lying, just like when they try to gaslight us saying "no one is coming for your guns". These communists would repeal the Second Amendment if they could. Just like communist Trudeau in Canada, they want to ban not only all semi-automatic rifles, but handguns as well. That's what Democrat-run cities (eg, Chicago, NYC, etc) have been doing for decades -- trying to enact outright handgun bans...only to have those bans overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court.

BOMBSHELL: Resurfaced Clip Shows Kamala "Guns ARE NOT AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT & Heller Is Wrong"

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
I really do need an explanation for this…

Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Thanks to Biden and Harris border policy -

Who in their right mind would vote for more of this?!
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAbp29mSWcT
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

It's a month before the election. Trump is running almost entirely on immigration.

You really need an explanation?
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/DAbp29mSWcT
Had her gender reassignment, I see.
GuerrillaPack

Kamala Harris Fought The Supreme Court To Prevent Citizens From Owning Handguns

GuerrillaPack
But Kamala and the communist Democrats still lie straight to our faces for years over and over, saying...

1. "no one is coming for your guns"
2. "we (Democrats) believe in the Second Amendment"

These people are 100% tyrants (hardcore Marxists), who only want raw power and who lie to you about EVERYTHING, hoping that they can gaslight and deceive you, so they can trick you into electing them, so they can then take away more of your rights and further disempower you so that you cannot escape their tyranny.

The Democrats are open enemies of the Second Amendment, and wish that they could repeal it.

caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

But Kamala and the communist Democrats still lie straight to our faces for years over and over, saying...

1. "no one is coming for your guns"
2. "we (Democrats) believe in the Second Amendment"

These people are 100% tyrants (hardcore Marxists), who only want raw power and who lie to you about EVERYTHING, hoping that they can gaslight and deceive you, so they can trick you into electing them, so they can then take away more of your rights and further disempower you so that you cannot escape their tyranny.

The Democrats are open enemies of the Second Amendment, and wish that they could repeal it.

It's not just the Dems, it's the entire cabal, in Washington. That cabal is greater than a political party…
Werewolf
On YouTube looking at a place here in Florida to explore and somehow stumbled on to this video "Immigrants are taking over Pennsylvania Now". Residents speak on film about what's underway since 2020. This town & county had been Democrat for decades, no longer now.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

On YouTube looking at a place here in Florida to explore and somehow stumbled on to this video "Immigrants are taking over Pennsylvania Now". Residents speak on film about what's underway since 2020. This town & county had been Democrat for decades, no longer now.

That's the funny thing about democrats. They vote for this craziness and when it smacks them in the face, they're like "how did this happen"?!! It happened because you let it happen….enjoy!
Werewolf
I suspect these threads have helped turn a view that watch from the sidelines. The one that befuddles me is #dsSieve. He's a smart guy, seems to be a real good dude and he seems rational......seems rational, LOL How many times does this **** have to slap someone in the face.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAg7BjTBkcd
Werewolf
Too damn funny, if it wasn't so damn serious. The F'n brainwashed sheeple could sink this barely-afloat ship in 30-somethin days.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

I suspect these threads have helped turn a view that watch from the sidelines. The one that befuddles me is #dsSieve. He's a smart guy, seems to be a real good dude and he seems rational......seems rational, LOL How many times does this **** have to slap someone in the face.
Oh, I'm sure your 50 definitely not batsh** crazy posts per day have helped change the minds of folks on the sidelines... just not the way you think.

Keep up the good work, patriot!
Werewolf
#DaNapster is back from the local pharmacy or are you waiting til the 1st of the month?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAbYnjOOw4Q
GuerrillaPack
This lunatic CRT racist explicitly says in this clip that "the United States as a nation-state needs to be overthrown" because "the United State is irreversibly racist".

It's not hyperbole when we talk about how the communist Democrats are anti-American. A large subset of their base hates America as a nation. And virtually all Democrats have stood by silently (giving consent and approval) to the demonization of the Founding Fathers as "racists" and the tearing down of statues of the Founding Fathers all over the nation, re-naming of schools/buildings/etc to remove the names of the Founding Fathers.

And a majority of Democrats hate and openly wage war against the fundamental rights and freedoms that define what America is -- ie, the First and Second Amendments. What could be more fundamental to the idea of what America is than freedom of speech? And yet one of the main goals of communist Leftists is now to suppress and silence the speech of conservatives.

And also...what could be more fundamentally anti-American than advocating for the effective "deconstruction" and abolition of our border, so that unlimited number of people can invade and flood into our nation? Without a border, you don't even have a nation.

https://instagr.am/p/DAZxV8BO0Xa
Werewolf
Nappy & daSieve completely look past 99% of such info as this........it is staring them right in the face. They refuse to be wrong; they cannot come to terms with the fact that they're on the wrong side of history. They would rather the country go over the cliff than to admit being so grotesquely wrong beforehand.
Werewolf
Below are Saul Alinsky's Eight Steps.
Think of these as "fronts" in a war; Western front, Eastern front. These are all the fronts the Enemies of the United States have set up and been fighting for at least the past 50 years

all on your front steps and at your front door.
You simply don't have time to sit and complain about how the elected officials you trusted have let you down.
There are hundreds of ways you can send them all a message every day that you have taken these issues in hand and will be doing something about daily, and not just the next election day.

1) Healthcare Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. The FIAT dollar also plays into this poverty recipe.
3) Debt Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

Tell me one of these that's not been pushed by the UniParity (mostly the Democrat party) for some portion of the last sixty years.
1)ObamaCare
2)A byproduct of our decadence as a society promoted by Hollywood (P Diddy works for who)
3)How many trillions now?
4) Oh they want to strip us of the 2nd amendment, at least outlaw anything other than a single shot .22
5) Massive Federal govt programs to create dependence
6) Destroy our public education, woke ****, don't teach history and very little science & math - leads to poverty
7) Schools, Hollywood and our Govt work hard daily to destroy the belief in God
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAbNid8ul-5
Werewolf
..........and a couple of guys here can't connect the dots.

Regarding Saul Alinsky's recipe above.

- what happens when the Corporation (Cabal) pulls the plug on all the credit cards/bank cards issued to the new 20 million illegal aliens here?

.........what are these people going to do for food........they may come looking for yours, robbing the grocery store or confront you outside it.

Additionally,
- we've got several thousand Chinese military that have come across out southern border
- just in the last few days, the Corporation began flying in displaced Hamas fighter to the tune of 2,000 per day
- we've had a large number of Hezbollah sleeper cells in the US for many years (many in Charlotte)
- not to mentioni our home bred Alinsky-ites, Antifa.

The purpose of devolution is two-fold. One is to identify and expose the bad guys. Two is to avoid a civil war amongst its citizens but nothing can be done about importing the civil war in from outside our borders.

Throw in a Longshoremen strike which will threaten our supply chains and resulting inflation, and we have a looming crisis. Strike begins tomorrow, I believe.
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

By the way, here's the actual explanation for the shocking "non-detained" numbers:
  • This number isn't for the past three years. It's for all time and goes back more than 40 years.
  • "Non-detained" means they aren't detained by ICE specifically. Many or most of them are instead detained in prison. ICE has no idea how many.
  • The total non-detained docket for all crimes increased 10% under Trump and 5% under Joe Biden.

See? Sometimes disinformation is as easy as just leaving out a little context!

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

By the way, here's the actual explanation for the shocking "non-detained" numbers:
  • This number isn't for the past three years. It's for all time and goes back more than 40 years.
  • "Non-detained" means they aren't detained by ICE specifically. Many or most of them are instead detained in prison. ICE has no idea how many.
  • The total non-detained docket for all crimes increased 10% under Trump and 5% under Joe Biden.

Anything you want to add to the13,000 illegals in the country who were convicted of murder? Or anything about the 16,000 illegals convicted of sexual assault roaming the country?

Innocent Americans are going to rue the day Mrs. Harris was put in charge of the border.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Anything you want to add to the13,000 illegals in the country who were convicted of murder? Or anything about the 16,000 illegals convicted of sexual assault roaming the country?

Innocent Americans are going to rue the day Mrs. Harris was put in charge of the border.

Illegals commit crimes at rates much less than gen pop Americans.

So if we expatriate Americans to Mexico and take their immigrants our crime rate would go down! Maybe that should be our immigration strategy.

Seriously, though, you act like there were no illegals in the country prior to Biden and Harris, and that the crime committed by illegals is commited by those let in under Biden and Harris.

You realize we've had around this many unauthorized immigrants (10-12 million) since 2005, and that the numbers grew steadily throughout the nineties and aughts? Who was president from 2000-2008, again?

I'd love to pull MAGAs off the street and have them draw this chart by hand based on their impressions derived only from social media and living in an echo chamber.

Y'all have an impression of the responsibility for unauthorized immigrants being in this country that's completely detached from reality.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAi9bMXOJDI
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

I literally just told you in those bullet points. You guys have been abusing the term "not detained by ICE" for a while now to mean something it doesn't.

The 13,000 illegals convicted of murder and 16,000 convicted of sexual assault aren't "roaming the country", they just aren't being detained by ICE. They were transported to actual prison. Upon serving their time they were then mostly deported.
GuerrillaPack
He will never not be known as Tampon Tim

SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

He will never not be known as Tampon Tim

Lol, imagine 10 years ago that we'd have a presidential candidate that talks like this. Jesus, talk about a complete takeover of a party by their 12 year olds. Truly bizarre.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.