Harris 2024

214,299 Views | 3011 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by packgrad
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

You a pompous little child. You know nothing, you understand nothing and you've learned nothing. You're a danger to the republic.

I loathe people like you!
This warms my heart
Werewolf
Yep, you're not worth it. Sorry a$$.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Some of that awesome foreign policy stuff

Hokie, you're between a rock and a hard place this election, huh??
not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
Or… are you just showing your true colors…
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.
Yes, I agree. We had such great legislators in the first two years of Trumps presidency…. Hokie, no offense, but your logic is not strong at all. You are either a phony or a person that has no clue what a real Republican is. The so-called Republicans we have are far from the platform they stand for. At least with Trump, we know where he stands, whether we agree with all his policies or not…
it's pretty neat being called a phony by Harris and Trump voters. Kind of validates my thinking.

Did a Harris voter call you a phony? I missed that.

I know "both sides" is a reflex for a lot of folks at this point, but one side clearly has the market cornered on not being able to go two sentences without 12-year-old name calling.
Werewolf
'Sworn into the Senate as the 1st Indian American"..............?

I thought Pocahontas was :-)

If their lips are moving, they're lying..... This is in Philadelphia, by the way.

Werewolf
Werewolf
A handful of RINOs.......
Werewolf
This ties into at least four or five threads.

hokiewolf
You have at times because I've been critical of Harris' campaign
packgrad
Hitler and a Dem ***** in one day!! Wow, Kamala must REALLY be losing on their internal polling.
Bas2020
Yo ! New Wall Street Journal post just released has Trump up +3.

This election is over folks .

The utter desperation from the left will be hilarious to watch the next 12 days … and then the riots will come … lots of riots that will be 1000 x worse than Jan 6th as the crazy leftist will take to the streets and attempt to burn their own neighborhoods down .

Just watch
Bas2020
packgrad said:

Hitler and a Dem ***** in one day!! Wow, Kamala must REALLY be losing on their internal polling.

Trump is such a Hitler that Democrats in the Senate and House are now running pro Trump campaign ads to try and appear moderate lol . They are distancing themselves from poor Kamala .

As I've been saying for months … Kamala is a loser .
CoachCase
Bas2020 said:

Yo ! New Wall Street Journal post just released has Trump up +3.

This election is over folks .

The utter desperation from the left will be hilarious to watch the next 12 days … and then the riots will come … lots of riots that will be 1000 x worse than Jan 6th as the crazy leftist will take to the streets and attempt to burn their own neighborhoods down .

Just watch

I hope you are right about Trump winning! Still, anything can happen and Republicans need to take nothing for granted. Too many unknown variables still out there. As for riots and violence, I pray that doesn't happen. This country needs stability and leadership more than ever.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Ah, I gotcha. Fair enough. I wouldn't call you a phony, though, just someone who is steeped in conservative media talking points but at least has the good sense to recognize that Trump is a demonic barnacle attached to America's neck.

In practice you do spend most of your time trashing Kamala based on pretty slanted reporting that always has something bad to say about her, and not much time trashing Trump for his daily nonsense (outside of occasionally reminding folks you don't support him). So sure, sometimes that can look like you're a conservative trying to find a way to rationalize voting Republican.

But whatever, I tip my hat to even the most hardcore conservative who has managed to avoid getting sucked into the MAGA cult.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

And for what it's worth, I actually really do want you guys to rebuild a sane conservative party... even if I don't like any of your ideas. The country can't survive without two functioning parties keeping each other in check.

It's funny, back in 2020 I gave some money to support a Dem challenger in congressional district IL-16. She was up against this Republican tool named Adam Kinzinger. Of course given the district he won anyway. Little did I know that that guy would end up showing more patriotic spine than 98% of Washington DC. It's the first campaign donation I truly regretted, even though it didn't prevent his reelection, and I promised myself that if he ever gets back into politics (if the MAGA fever ever breaks) that I would support his next election. We need more of that kind of Republican.
BBW12OG

Yeah......

"Your kind of guy...."

Says all we know about you...

Tell your wife I said "HELLO" you worthless piece of *****

Great performance by your girl tonight.

Keep being the *****bag that you are.......

There is a reason that you are clowned on here. You just proved it.
packgrad
Reviews of the town hall last night are not good. "Would not answer questions", "Word salad answers", "Sounded like Michael Scott", "Train wreck", and from WH Official "It's over".

What an embarrassing clown. I can't believe people want this incompetent running the country. Mentally ill.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

The low information democrat voter will lap it up.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.
Yes, I agree. We had such great legislators in the first two years of Trumps presidency…. Hokie, no offense, but your logic is not strong at all. You are either a phony or a person that has no clue what a real Republican is. The so-called Republicans we have are far from the platform they stand for. At least with Trump, we know where he stands, whether we agree with all his policies or not…
it's pretty neat being called a phony by Harris and Trump voters. Kind of validates my thinking.

I know "both sides" is a reflex for a lot of folks at this point, but one side clearly has the market cornered on not being able to go two sentences without 12-year-old name calling.

Brother, nearly every post from you is unhinged or condescending ramblings something Trump, something Fox, something MAGA, something Russia-Russia-Russia…etc.

packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Brother, nearly every post from you is unhinged or condescending ramblings something Trump, something Fox, something MAGA, something Russia-Russia-Russia…etc.

Let us not forget that clown also mocks North Carolinians on an NC State message board. He is not one of us. Definitely fits well in the party that accuses others of what they actually do. He remains on ignore.
packgrad
packgrad
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Pretty stupid logic, but, hey, somebody wants attention, right????
I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.
Hokie, do you think Harris is a viable candidate?
caryking
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

51 former US intelligence officials directly lied to the American people 4 years ago about the origins of the Hunter Biden lap top .

I'm sorry , but you are a freaking idiot if you believe what any former swamp creature says .. especially two weeks before an election .

A second thought , why aren't those 51 men being prosecuted for lying ?????

Against the backdrop of known Russian interference, they thought the story seemed like more interference based on the info they had.

What's the lie again?

And since when is people offering their opinion about the origins of a media story a prosecutable offense?
Yet, they hold top secret credentials…. They knew what it was! If they didn't, they could have kept their mouths shut…
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

This race is far from over. People need to get out and vote!
packgrad
Werewolf
packgrad
caryking said:

packgrad said:

This race is far from over. People need to get out and vote!

No doubt. I already have.
packgrad
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.

Irrelevant. It's all about attention.
Werewolf
On my way in the next 30 minutes, Hillsborough County, FL. Wonder who ole Were will pull the lever for........ ;-)
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

On my way in the next 30 minutes, Hillsborough County, FL. Wonder who ole Were will pull the lever for........ ;-)
For some reason, I once thought you currently lived in Mississippi - but maybe you just have family there. I only realized you lived in FL once the hurricane prep conversations started.

You didn't / don't like DeSantis for some reason IIRC either...
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

We haven't had a viable candidate since Romney
CoachCase
Never underestimate the power, pull and influence of the Democratic party leadership. They will go all out in the stretch run to do anything and everything to remain in control. They are the incumbent party that automatically gives them the edge. Remember, the Red Wave in 2022 did not materialize.

The good news is that their candidate keeps stumbling over her own two feet and appears to be in quick sand. What is even more gratifying is that she is doing it within the confines of her own home base - the MSM! Plus, it appears that the trend nationally is moving toward Trump.

Everyone that cares about the future of this country needs to vote for Trump today. Remember, most states allow same day registration for people who participate in early voting. Make the conservative response so overwhelming that it can not be denied!
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Let us not forget that clown also mocks North Carolinians on an NC State message board. He is not one of us. Definitely fits well in the party that accuses others of what they actually do. He remains on ignore.
Granted you've been battling BBW in the Water Cooler to be the poster boy for unmedicated bipolar raging, but you do realize I'm from NC, right? And I'm an actual Pack grad?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Man, given how much the flying monkeys are screeching this morning she must have really pi**ed Trump off.

I think she did fine, given some of the dickey "interview" questions she got that Presidential candidates never answer, like "Tell us about your biggest mistakes. How bout your biggest regrets?", etc.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.