Harris 2024

205,285 Views | 2887 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by packgrad
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Sieve, you're going to own this, my friend.....and we've still got two weeks to go.

Werewolf
A habitual liar, if her lips are moving.........she's lying and possibly one other thing she's apparently very good at.

Bas2020
Kamala is losing
Werewolf
Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing
Its actually 80-20ish ..........but the digital tally of the ballots will be 50-50.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Same as 2016 and 2020....Trump CRUSHING the commie candidate in rally attendance.

And how many of this small crowd at the Kommie-mala rally were bussed there from other areas?

https://instagr.am/p/DBSkg5BJ0E7
Looks like a mayoral debate crowd on the square in a medium sized town
Werewolf
Looks like #DaGobbler's Liz Cheney is hooked up on a campaign stop with #Nappy's Kamalabama.

CoachCase
"A new way forward" with someone who is part of the current problem! What was she doing these past four years that she is now going to do differently! Must be a lot of low information voters they are depending on.

"Country over party" wow! The Democratic Party is anything but. This century especially the Dems have been the most divisive party that thrives on lies and deception. I'm sure the Democrat elite and power has had a sudden change of heart!
Werewolf
CoachCase said:

"A new way forward" with someone who is part of the current problem! What was she doing these past four years that she is now going to do differently! Must be a lot of low information voters they are depending on.

"Country over party" wow! The Democratic Party is anything but. This century especially the Dems have been the most divisive party that thrives on lies and deception. I'm sure the Democrat elite and power has had a sudden change of heart!
The Uni-Party cannot be shown any clearer. Guys like #daGobbler has been thinking all of his 20 adult years that his party was truly a conservative party based upon conservative values. Sure they are, right?
Werewolf
#Sieve + #Nappy + #Grantnut = #Georgiana

packgrad
At Kamala's town hall the audience was not allowed to ask questions. Remember how triggered clownfish was when Trump only took 5 questions at the town hall where multiple people passed out?

I'm sure this is ok for the sheep boy though. Zero integrity.
GuerrillaPack
Seriously though...Kamala has the most intolerable voice and laugh and personality. Listening to her talk and laugh is absolute torture.

https://instagr.am/p/DBZHewfNDyG
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
packgrad said:

At Kamala's town hall the audience was not allowed to ask questions. Remember how triggered clownfish was when Trump only took 5 questions at the town hall where multiple people passed out?

The questions had been scripted and most certainly the answers had been rehearsed. #Democratzy
Civilized
packgrad said:

Yes, let's all ignore the part where Trump stood at the front of the room swaying back-and-forth awkwardly to music for half an hour like an advanced dementia patient.

Did Harris do that too? Or did she look like a normal, well adjusted human being like she always does and like we want our President to be?

Trump's event was supposed to be an open forum and he audibled for some reason (or no reason, with him, who knows) and decided to stop taking questions.

Harris' event was never advertised as an open forum was it? I'm pretty sure it was just a moderated conversation meant to showcase her alliance with Liz Cheney.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Yes, let's all ignore the part where Trump stood at the front of the room swaying back-and-forth awkwardly to music for half an hour like an advanced dementia patient.

Did Harris do that too? Or did she look like a normal, well adjusted human being like she always does and like we want our President to be?

Trump's event was supposed to be an open forum and he audibled for some reason (or no reason, with him, who knows) and decided to stop taking questions.

Harris' event was never advertised as an open forum was it? I'm pretty sure it was just a moderated conversation meant to showcase her alliance with Liz Cheney.

You're too mentally ill to show empathy to the situation. Seek help, dude. The reason he was not taking questions at that point has already been explained to you. If you're triggered by how he was standing, that should be evidence to you that you're a demented nutjob.

A town hall is where residents are able to ask questions and voice opinions. Kamala was hosting a town hall. Or have you leftists redefined "town hall" now because you have ******ed candidates that can't handle questions from their constituents?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DBVDbshIqlq
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

You're too mentally ill to show empathy to the situation. Seek help, dude. The reason he was not taking questions at that point has already been explained to you. If you're triggered by how he was standing, that should be evidence to you that you're a demented nutjob.

A town hall is where residents are able to ask questions and voice opinions. Kamala was hosting a town hall. Or have you leftists redefined "town hall" now because you have ******ed candidates that can't handle questions from their constituents?

Yeah right. That's already been debunked. The dance party happened after the fainters had already been attended to.

Does it look like he is pausing out of necessity or empathy? He's so empathetic about people fainting that he makes fun of them like he does handicapped reporters and then dances around telling the DJ to play it louder?

Compare these two approaches:

Attending to someone that faints takes a couple of minutes and it's done.

38 minutes of weird dancing is definitely not required.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Yeah right. That's already been debunked. The dance party happened after the fainters had already been attended to.

Does it look like he is pausing out of necessity or empathy? He's so empathetic about people fainting that he makes fun of them like he does handicapped reporters and then dances around telling the DJ to play it louder?

Compare these two approaches:

Attending to someone that faints takes a couple of minutes and it's done.

38 minutes of weird dancing is definitely not required.

Lol. Dig in. You haven't debunked ***** You triggered by his dancing? His joke make you clutch your pearls? Hahahah.

What a wacko. Seek help, snowflake.
packgrad
At this point, it's almost like clown fish is trying to prove he's a nut job. The fact he has the audacity to try to talk about mental fitness of Trump. Meanwhile, he is fine with Biden running the country to complete this term. Hilarious. Zero integrity. Mentally ill.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.