Harris 2024

197,795 Views | 2847 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

You deserve a STAR #sieve..........you really do, LOL, I gave you one ...........hahahahaha
I gave him one too, that's the funniest take since Harry Sisson tweeted how Biden wiped the floor with Trump in their summer debate. As for you, if Baier is a deep state plant, I'd like to know why the deep state decided to destroy her last night.
caryking
southernpackalistic said:

Werewolf said:

More results/outcomes of the Demoncrat's vision for America. #Nappy, #Sieve & #Grantnut love this!!!

lol….true conservatives don't need the federal government passing laws to dictate how private entities establish their rules.

Hey, I don't agree with biological males competing against women. However, I certainly don't support the Federal government creating blanket laws to curtail the rights of people to exercise their freedoms. You don't like the rules, find a new group to participate with.

It never gets old to watch the party of freedom trip over themselves to limit the freedoms of those they don't agree with.

Private companies, I agree…. Government funded institutions, I disagree.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

You deserve a STAR #sieve..........you really do, LOL, I gave you one ...........hahahahaha
I gave him one too, that's the funniest take since Harry Sisson tweeted how Biden wiped the floor with Trump in their summer debate. As for you, if Baier is a deep state plant, I'd like to know why the deep state decided to destroy her last night.
Good question. Its wrapped exclusively around his opposition to Trump. Trump is the crypto-night to the corrupt compromised system of the United States Corporation. The question then becomes does a guy like Baier fall in line to do the bidding of his 'masters" simply for survival, is he a part of "the club" or is he a paid asset of the Mockingbird CIA. There is another aspect to this silent war and that includes the Senior Executive Service that may be a 3rd party. Where does Paul Ryan fit into this as he was in some form of control over news content at the time of the 2020 election when Baier called both Va and Az way early. I think we learn that both states were stolen along with many others.

Not sure if that answers your question or not. I intentionally push the envelope here for a reason. The reason is to put content out that challenges the narrative. I don't know who or what role Brett plays towards the narrative known as American politics, but I do think the narrative needs to be challenged and who is shaping the narrative should be questioned. Brett acquitted himself nicely last night, down the middle tough unlike anything she's faced........no cupcake interview for #daKamala.

Another Fox guy I would question is Neil Cavuto. I think "who is who" at FoxNews will become more obvious in the coming months.

How many examples do we need on the R side? Guys like Chris Kristie, Paul Ryan, LIndsey Graham, MItch McConnell.......to not question the so-called R-leaning media? They are all part of a corrupt system.

This is way more than I like to write but I owe you and others an explanation.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

These "destroy her" takes are hilarious and not at all tethered to reality, especially directly compared to her competitor for office who routinely short-circuits after lying his ass off and/or speaking completely incoherently or without a profound lack of situational awareness.

What answer or answers did she give, exactly, that make you think she "got destroyed?"

What aspects of her temperament or maturity or coherence were strangely off relative to her competitor?

Trump literally just ended a town hall two nights ago after taking five questions and then shutting down questions and inexplicably swaying to music for the next 30 minutes. And that was a town hall in a friendly setting.

Cuban sums it up well.

packgrad
Hey clownfish,

Tell us some more about Kamala and "not being lied to every time their President opens their mouth."
packgrad
If civ is trying to look like a mindless beta minion, he is doing an exceptional job.

She did a great job lol.
packgrad
packgrad
After watching the interview civ said Kamala doesn't do this "routinely short-circuits after lying his ass off and/or speaking completely incoherently or without a profound lack of situational awareness."

Lol. The truth is irrelevant to the sheep.
packgrad
broccolipack
Civilized said:

This is the unaddressed piece with Trump's candidacy that's fascinating to me.

We have heard for years how bad a job the Biden admin did economically post-COVID, and how incompetent Harris and her future administration would be, and how incredible the Trump economy was and yet...THIS is the wide perception of Trump's economic plan relative to Harris' plan?

What happened?

Few things IMO:

- the US has come out of covid much stronger than other rich nations. Inflation was stubborn, but it was mostly a function of covid-related policies to prevent a recession. Inflation impacts everyone pretty directly my grocery bills are more than they used to be so it's easier to latch onto that when things like gdp growth, unemployment rate do not affect everybody, especially when they are in great shape. The "vibecession".

- one of the biggest economic issues in the US is housing costs, especially in cities, which is largely a function of the housing shortage due to restrictive zoning. Harris is the most YIMBY presidential candidate we've ever had and is making increasing housing stock a top priority. Trump's position on this is deportations? As if illegal immigrants are buying up all the housing stock. Lol, okay.

- trump's main economic "plan" (he doesn't have many) is increasing tariffs. Which would directly lead to inflation of imported goods, ironic because that's the one complaint about the economy.
BS - 2018
MS - 2020
PhD - 2023
FlossyDFlynt
A couple points

-To your first point, yes we are better than most others, but that doesnt make it good. At the end of the day, the average person doesnt care that were doing better than others, they care about how were doing at the current moment. Inflation is still rising and its still hitting people's bottom lines. Until that starts to go in the other direction (not slow down), they arent going to consider it a good economy, no matter how many times its repeated in the press.

-The housing market has multiple issues, none of which the current administration (that includes Kamala) have done anything to help. I would argue interest rates are far and away the biggest issue, not supply. Until interest rates lower, this will continue to be an issue.

-Agree on Trump's tariff plan. Tariffs are universally bad policy, even as a bargaining chip, which is the angle hes trying to play. That being said, Id take Trump's economic plan over anything Kamala has proposed, and I dont even like Trump
SmaptyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

A couple points

-To your first point, yes we are better than most others, but that doesnt make it good. At the end of the day, the average person doesnt care that were doing better than others, they care about how were doing at the current moment. Inflation is still rising and its still hitting people's bottom lines. Until that starts to go in the other direction (not slow down), they arent going to consider it a good economy, no matter how many times its repeated in the press.

-The housing market has multiple issues, none of which the current administration (that includes Kamala) have done anything to help. I would argue interest rates are far and away the biggest issue, not supply. Until interest rates lower, this will continue to be an issue.

-Agree on Trump's tariff plan. Tariffs are universally bad policy, even as a bargaining chip, which is the angle hes trying to play. That being said, Id take Trump's economic plan over anything Kamala has proposed, and I dont even like Trump

A few questions:
  • Do you know what caused the big inflation spike (that has since subsided), outside of a general sense that Trump good and Biden/Harris bad?
  • Outside of potential market corrections for being overzealous with their price hikes, what do you imagine would bring prices down, or what a President could do to make that happen (assuming you don't want "price controls" or whatever)?. If inflation were to "go in the other direction", a.k.a. "deflation", do you understand how that could set off a far worse economic situation?
  • Do you know what's causing our housing issues? If the answer is a combination of a million NIMBY local regulations, corporations buying up housing stock, and rising interest rates that were used to bring down inflation, what do you imagine Biden/Harris should have done?
Werewolf
One of the most commanding performances in American political history, so says #daSieve. Wonder why her team was trying to stop the interview......LOL #devolution

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.