Harris 2024

197,812 Views | 2847 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bret Baier says that 4 Harris staffers were waving their arms to him to wrap it up. This is why in 2020(well 2019 for her) that she did not make it to the first caucus in Iowa as she dropped out in 2019. She is pathetic.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

Bret Baier says that 4 Harris staffers were waving their arms to him to wrap it up. This is why in 2020(well 2019 for her) that she did not make it to the first caucus in Iowa as she dropped out in 2019. She is pathetic.

It was far, far worse than I imagined it would be. This is why you don't short- circuit the primary process. To think this creature should be in any position of responsibility, let alone the Presidency, is insane. One thing is for sure. She doesn't win without the country knowing the election was massively rigged.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

This election is over . Kamala has lost .

That Bret Baier interview is not only campaign ending but will likely end her career . What an utter disaster .
And as I said before, I'm utterly baffled as to why she did that. Sure, she's likely desperate but that's like adding an accelerant to an already existing fire.
MAGA loons: "Why won't Kamala do a 'hard' interview?! She must be losing!"

Also MAGA loons: "Kamala did a Fox News interview! She must be losing!"

I think I'm detecting a pattern here.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

It was far, far worse than I imagined it would be. This is why you don't short- circuit the primary process. To think this creature should be in any position of responsibility, let alone the Presidency, is insane. One thing is for sure. She doesn't win without the country knowing the election was massively rigged.

No doubt. Most folks aren't brainwashed morons like the board libs. Democrats already look like fools for electing and gaslighting about Biden's mental acuity. Most reasonable ones aren't going to look like fools again openly supporting this ****show.

What an absolute disaster of a candidate.
southernpackalistic
Werewolf said:

More results/outcomes of the Demoncrat's vision for America. #Nappy, #Sieve & #Grantnut love this!!!

lol….true conservatives don't need the federal government passing laws to dictate how private entities establish their rules.

Hey, I don't agree with biological males competing against women. However, I certainly don't support the Federal government creating blanket laws to curtail the rights of people to exercise their freedoms. You don't like the rules, find a new group to participate with.

It never gets old to watch the party of freedom trip over themselves to limit the freedoms of those they don't agree with.

DrummerboyWolf
Rapper Lord Jamar says that Kamala isn't qualified to run 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts and he is absolutely right. LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rapper-lord-jamar-says-kamala-073500388.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
southernpackalistic said:

Werewolf said:

More results/outcomes of the Demoncrat's vision for America. #Nappy, #Sieve & #Grantnut love this!!!

lol….true conservatives don't need the federal government passing laws to dictate how private entities establish their rules.

Hey, I don't agree with biological males competing against women. However, I certainly don't support the Federal government creating blanket laws to curtail the rights of people to exercise their freedoms. You don't like the rules, find a new group to participate with.

It never gets old to watch the party of freedom trip over themselves to limit the freedoms of those they don't agree with.

Would that be the Party currently controlling the DOJ who just sent Bevelyn Williams, an African-American woman to prison in Alabama just today with a 3.5 year sentence for peacefully protesting outside an abortion mill?
hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Rapper Lord Jamar says that Kamala isn't qualified to run 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts and he is absolutely right. LOL

what about Sadat X and Grand Puba?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

That Bret Baier interview is not only campaign ending but will likely end her career . What an utter disaster .

Oh please. Given that it was a total hatchet job from Fox News's "serious" journalist she did great.

Fast forward to the 20:00 mark for a zinger!
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112

Trump would last 2 minutes in an interview like that.
Im hopeful you didn't write this post with a straight face.
packgrad
Bwahahaha

packgrad
Just an absolute disaster. How embarrassing that this is who democrats vote for. She cannot even handle a 25 minute interview but they think she can run the country. They are mentally ill.

Werewolf
You're an absolute dip. I was talking about men competing in women's sports. If that establishment wants to have a hide the weenie contest for women.....and its all ******s in the contest at that establishment that's fine by me.
hokiewolf
It was a loss for her when she spent the first almost 10 mins not apologizing to the three families for a bad border policy getting their loved one killed and then apologized, "sincerely".

I'll just never understand a politician afraid to say, I got it wrong, and here is what we'd do differently. By NOT doing that, she's doing the same thing with the border that Trump is doing - making it a political issue.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Oh please. Given that it was a total hatchet job from Fox News's "serious" journalist she did great.

No, I definitely didn't have a straight face when I wrote "serious". He was trying so hard to steamroll her with bullsh**, wouldn't let her get a word in, and had his "gotcha" clips cued up ready to go. She knew what she was getting going there, but it never ceases to amaze me how shameless they are.
southernpackalistic
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Would that be the Party currently controlling the DOJ who just sent Bevelyn Williams, an African-American woman to prison in Alabama just today with a 3.5 year sentence for peacefully protesting outside an abortion mill?

Peacefully protesting? Hmm:

According to evidence admitted at trial and other public filings and statements made in Court:

On June 19, 2020, and June 20, 2020, WILLIAMS threatened and used force against patients and staff members at a reproductive health center located in lower Manhattan (the "Health Center") and blocked patients and staff members from accessing the Health Center. In one instance, and as captured on video, WILLIAMS pressed her body against the door of the Health Center's patient entrance and refused to move, preventing a Health Center volunteer from entering the Health Center. As a Health Center staff member ("Victim-1") attempted to open the door for the volunteer, WILLIAMS purposefully leaned against the door, crushing Victim-1's hand. Victim-1 yelled, "She's crushing my hand," but WILLIAMS remained against the door, trapping Victim-1's hand and injuring it.

At various times on June 19 and 20, 2020, WILLIAMS stood directly in front of the Health Center entrances. WILLIAMS initially blocked the main entrance used by patients, causing the Health Center to have to divert patients to enter through the staff entrance. WILLIAMS responded by moving to block the staff entrance and directing others to do the same.

WILLIAMS livestreamed some of her conduct on June 19 and 20, 2020, on a social media account. On the livestream on June 19, 2020, WILLIAMS stood within inches of the Health Center's chief administrative officer and threatened to "terrorize this place" and warned that "we're gonna terrorize you so good, your business is gonna be over mama." Similarly, WILLIAMS stood within inches of a Health Center security officer and threatened "war." WILLIAMS also stated that she would act by "any means necessary."

Once again, you don't support freedom when it's the freedoms of those you don't agree with. And what about the rule of law, which I'm sure you support?

hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

No, I definitely didn't have a straight face when I wrote "serious". He was trying so hard to steamroll her with bullsh**, wouldn't let her get a word in, and had his "gotcha" clips cued up ready to go. She knew what she was getting going there, but it never ceases to amaze me how shameless they are.
. Cool, now tell me about debate moderators who insist on fact checking in lieu of actually letting the candidates debate.

Say what you want about any of the asshats on Fox News, but Brett Baier is as fair as it gets.
southernpackalistic
Werewolf said:

You're an absolute dip. I was talking about men competing in women's sports. If that establishment wants to have a hide the weenie contest for women.....and its all ******s in the contest at that establishment that's fine by me.

You're not making any sense. Where men/women compete is not the purview of the federal government. You don't like the rules, seek out another organization. Don't whine to the government to limit the freedom of others.
hokiewolf

Werewolf said:

You're not making any sense. Where men/women compete is not the purview of the federal government.
It is when you insist Title IX includes transgender people
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

what about Sadat X and Grand Puba?

I see you, old head.

Well done.
packgrad
Anybody think Kamala is going to do Rogan now? Lol. I hope she does.
hokiewolf
THANK YOU
Werewolf

Werewolf said:

You're not making any sense. Where men/women compete is not the purview of the federal government. You don't like the rules, seek out another organization. Don't whine to the government to limit the freedom of others.
Don't waste my time. I just read your BS on Jan 06th, you're clueless #sheeple. Go back to sleep.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

. Cool, now tell me about debate moderators who insist on fact checking in lieu of actually letting the candidates debate.

Say what you want about any of the asshats on Fox News, but Brett Baier is as fair as it gets.
Maybe at Fox News, which isn't saying much. He clearly knew that if he didn't come out with the hatchets swinging he'd get fired. MAGA would have lost their minds if he did a fair interview.

If you seriously think that the CBS debate was on par with that, then you're definitely living in a funhouse mirror.
Oldsouljer

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Peacefully protesting? Hmm:

According to evidence admitted at trial and other public filings and statements made in Court:

On June 19, 2020, and June 20, 2020, WILLIAMS threatened and used force against patients and staff members at a reproductive health center located in lower Manhattan (the "Health Center") and blocked patients and staff members from accessing the Health Center. In one instance, and as captured on video, WILLIAMS pressed her body against the door of the Health Center's patient entrance and refused to move, preventing a Health Center volunteer from entering the Health Center. As a Health Center staff member ("Victim-1") attempted to open the door for the volunteer, WILLIAMS purposefully leaned against the door, crushing Victim-1's hand. Victim-1 yelled, "She's crushing my hand," but WILLIAMS remained against the door, trapping Victim-1's hand and injuring it.

At various times on June 19 and 20, 2020, WILLIAMS stood directly in front of the Health Center entrances. WILLIAMS initially blocked the main entrance used by patients, causing the Health Center to have to divert patients to enter through the staff entrance. WILLIAMS responded by moving to block the staff entrance and directing others to do the same.

WILLIAMS livestreamed some of her conduct on June 19 and 20, 2020, on a social media account. On the livestream on June 19, 2020, WILLIAMS stood within inches of the Health Center's chief administrative officer and threatened to "terrorize this place" and warned that "we're gonna terrorize you so good, your business is gonna be over mama." Similarly, WILLIAMS stood within inches of a Health Center security officer and threatened "war." WILLIAMS also stated that she would act by "any means necessary."

Once again, you don't support freedom when it's the freedoms of those you don't agree with. And what about the rule of law, which I'm sure you support?

It's called railroading. After all, the DOJ has let other peaceful protests go unmolested in Seattle and elsewhere.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Agree completely on the first point. Exhibits a complete lack of awareness crying about "fairness" considering the debates, edited interviews, etc. Additionally the consensus is that she was trying to filibuster every question. Saying he "wouldn't let her get a word in" is an absolute lie.

On the second point, I know nothing about Baier so defer on that point. I saw nothing "unfair" in the interview though. Does everything need to be a softball question to her for it to be "fair"?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Maybe at Fox News, which isn't saying much. He clearly knew that if he didn't come out with the hatchets swinging he'd get fired. MAGA would have lost their minds if he did a fair interview.

If you seriously think that the CBS debate was on par with that, then you're definitely living in a funhouse mirror.
It wasn't on par, CBS was way worse. ITS A DEBATE ON A NETWORK watched by millions and millions of voters. How many voters watch Fox News besides my mom and dad at level 1000 on their TV? You're in the funhouse.
Werewolf
Charles Payne nails it.

Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

And as I said before, I'm utterly baffled as to why she did that. Sure, she's likely desperate but that's like adding an accelerant to an already existing fire.

LOL, You'd think this wasn't a sports board or something, where examples don't abound of teams changing strategies in the second half because they're winning, not because they're losing. Or just because time is running down.

Great job tonight by Harris warding off Baier. I don't mind him at all but it was clear he wanted to be seen as coming in guns blazing and she comported herself well given the format and tone and constant interruptions.

If voters are looking for cogent thoughts and not being lied to every time their President opens their mouth, the choice is abundantly clear and Harris reminds people of that every time she talks.
Werewolf
You deserve a STAR #sieve..........you really do, LOL, I gave you one ...........hahahahaha
packgrad
lol at clownfish saying she did a great job. What a brainwashed minion. You're an embarrassment for pretindependents.
Civilized
This is the unaddressed piece with Trump's candidacy that's fascinating to me.

We have heard for years how bad a job the Biden admin did economically post-COVID, and how incompetent Harris and her future administration would be, and how incredible the Trump economy was and yet...THIS is the wide perception of Trump's economic plan relative to Harris' plan?

What happened?
packgrad
She did great!!!!

packgrad
Civilized said:

We have heard for years how bad a job the Biden admin did economically post-COVID, and how incompetent Harris and her future administration would be, and how incredible the Trump economy was and yet...THIS is the wide perception of Trump's economic plan relative to Harris' plan?

What happened?

More propaganda. This reminds me of your 51 former intelligence officials and Hunter Biden laptop propaganda.

What happened?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

What happened?

More propaganda. This reminds me of your 51 former intelligence officials and Hunter Biden laptop propaganda.

What happened?
Why did Mike Pence refuse to endorse Trump, again? Kinda crazy when YOUR OWN VP WON'T EVEN ENDORSE YOU. Lol, man you guys are dense.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL, You'd think this wasn't a sports board or something, where examples don't abound of teams changing strategies in the second half because they're winning, not because they're losing. Or just because time is running down.

Great job tonight by Harris warding off Baier. I don't mind him at all but it was clear he wanted to be seen as coming in guns blazing and she comported herself well given the format and tone and constant interruptions.

If voters are looking for cogent thoughts and not being lied to every time their President opens their mouth, the choice is abundantly clear and Harris reminds people of that every time she talks.

Haha hahahaha!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.