Harris 2024

197,797 Views | 2847 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is clearly in desperation mode right now as you can see by all of these interviews suddenly.

Her internal polling is tanking.

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Yes, I'm sure the internal polling magicians magically know something that all the other professional pollsters don't.

Makes complete sense.
Campaigns depend on internals for actual data describing the true state of the race. It doesn't make sense that campaigns would hire anything but professionals to get them the information they need.

It also doesn't make sense that internal polling deviates substantially from polling aggregate averages.

But if it does I'd damn-sure be betting on the aggregates of dozens of polls being more accurate than a single consultant hired to conduct internal polling.
Well, you may have me there. After all, she screws up everything else, why wouldn't she hire incompetent pollsters?

So let me get this straight.

Y'all don't put any faith in the results or methodologies of pollsters that conduct business publicly, and whose past performance you can quantify and grade, especially when those pollsters are reporting the opposition candidate is ahead, but you definitely, totally trust the findings of shadowy opposition candidate "internal pollsters" whose identity and acumen is completely unverifiable, because they are rumored on social media to be finding the opposition candidate is actually trailing?

Does that about sum it up?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Could we be figuring these plans out before the necessary chain of events? I reside in Tampa, and we have a Cat 5 hurricane headed our way, coincidentally originating in the same Gulf location as Helene.

An urban planning document so dastardly hidden on the Tampa.gov website! What will they think of next!

By the way, this type of urban planning has been around since the early 2000s.
Werewolf
Lahaina had one too, friend.
Werewolf
Sums things up quite nicely......most of these things you've scoffed at along the way. You're not a very smart guy, friend. Discernment on par with that of the Nappy & Sieve.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I hate to break it to you but every town and city has a 20+ year urban plan. Never seen one that talks about evil rich people though.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Speaking of tragedies that MAGA pathetically tried to exploit for political gain with a tsunami of conspiracy theories.
Werewolf
Who said Kamala couldn't draw a crowd!!!!! 22,000,000 strong, WOW.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Sums things up quite nicely......most of these things you've scoffed at along the way. You're not a very smart guy, friend. Discernment on par with that of the Nappy & Sieve.

that because I live in a real world, not the earth 2 you seem to be on.
packofwolves
CBS aired two different answers by Kamala to the same question. Someone must have got the call when the answer first aired on Face the Nation. Libbies will continue to tell us the MSM is balanced.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-60-minutes-airs-two-different-answers-from-vp-harris-same-question
packgrad
packofwolves said:

CBS aired two different answers by Kamala to the same question. Someone must have got the call when the answer first aired on Face the Nation. Libbies will continue to tell us the MSM is balanced.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-60-minutes-airs-two-different-answers-from-vp-harris-same-question

They are mentally ill. They don't care.

Minions. Low information voters.

packgrad
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is clearly in desperation mode right now as you can see by all of these interviews suddenly.

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Yes, I'm sure the internal polling magicians magically know something that all the other professional pollsters don't.

Makes complete sense.
Campaigns depend on internals for actual data describing the true state of the race. It doesn't make sense that campaigns would hire anything but professionals to get them the information they need.

It also doesn't make sense that internal polling deviates substantially from polling aggregate averages.

But if it does I'd damn-sure be betting on the aggregates of dozens of polls being more accurate than a single consultant hired to conduct internal polling.
Well, you may have me there. After all, she screws up everything else, why wouldn't she hire incompetent pollsters?

Y'all don't put any faith in the results or methodologies of pollsters that conduct business publicly, and whose past performance you can quantify and grade, especially when those pollsters are reporting the opposition candidate is ahead, but you definitely, totally trust the findings of shadowy opposition candidate "internal pollsters" whose identity and acumen is completely unverifiable, because they are rumored on social media to be finding the opposition candidate is actually trailing?

Let me get this straight.... you voted for a geriatric old man and said he was competent when he was clearly mentally deficient. Now you're voting for someone that can't speak to friendly interviewers without a teleprompter to guide her. You do this because you are fine with unelected bureaucrats running the country because you are mentally ill.

Seek help.
packgrad
Burn it down, Joe! Take them all down with you!

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Maybe. Not sure. That's a mean word salad you've served up.
packofwolves
Seriously, wt f was that actual answer? CBS cleanup needed.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

I ran it through ChatGPT and told it to make the sentence more brief. Our AI overlord did a good job!

So you dismiss credible public pollsters with trackable results, especially when they show the opposition ahead, but fully trust unverifiable "internal pollsters" rumored online to show the opposition trailing?

Better?
Werewolf
Check this out #Sieve, another crowd gathering for Kamala. And to think I said something so ridiculous that she couldn't draw a crowd.

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

I ran it through ChatGPT and told it to make the sentence more brief. Our AI overlord did a good job!

So you dismiss credible public pollsters with trackable results, especially when they show the opposition ahead, but fully trust unverifiable "internal pollsters" rumored online to show the opposition trailing?

Better?

I'm merely saying that the Harris campaign doesn't appear to trust these aggregated public polls and their own internals (not Trump's or anyone else's internal polling) seems to be the reason why. We know that for sure in the state of Michigan because Elissa Slotkin owned up to the fact that Dem internal polls are alarming for Harris. Outside of Michigan, who knows?
Werewolf
….just a "hit n run" accident fellas, that's all.

More federal govt, yeh, that's it.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTF5J5ChL/
BBW12OG
Could go a few more days telling Civ and Smarpty how stupid they are and how they are a clown show.....

Pretty sure it wouldn't change a thing.

Good luck dealing with them.

I'm done.

The events of the last two weeks put things in perspective.

Dumbasses like them aren't worth the trouble.

Civ.. you are a pathetic Nancy boy.

Smarpty is a unc guy that brags about owning this board... and if Glass and the others that look at this site would pay attention they'd know it.

Letting him come on here is a joke.

Good luck to all.

I'm done with this and the rest of the drama.

I appreciate all the conversations via PMs with a few of you that I have come to know. It was great chatting with you on and off the board.

I appreciate the info from the Sports Boards.

At the end of the day... I'll continue to support NSCU and the REAL fans.

As far as the BS that is going on with the unc interjections.... well....y'all boys handle it.

Be safe... and have a good one.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Biden is going to suffer a stroke soon. Cant talk about Dear Leader.

….Mrs. Clinton on line one.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

Better?

I'm merely saying that the Harris campaign doesn't appear to trust these aggregated public polls and their own internals (not Trump's or anyone else's internal polling) seems to be the reason why. We know that for sure in the state of Michigan because Elissa Slotkin owned up to the fact that Dem internal polls are alarming for Harris. Outside of Michigan, who knows?

What evidence do you have they don't trust public polling?

Presidential candidates have conducted their own internal polling for decades, presumably for alternative data points, and also the ability to drill down in specific swing states on specific issues, do focus/target group research, etc.

There is basically no value-add for internal polling to simply be a replication of national and state polling that dozens of other groups are already doing effectively. Why would candidates chew up part of their campaign budget that way?

It's much more likely to be a partially overlapping supplement to all the state and national polling that is already out there that the campaign can use for related, but much more specific purposes.

Also, these clickbait tweets from social media randos that claim both to know the results of internal polling from either candidate, and also confidently posit that the candidate's current activities are born out of panic, are laughably inane.
packofwolves
Colbert asks Kamala what her major changes would be to which she replied the following:

"And so when we think about the significance of what this next generation of leadership looks like, were I to be elected president, it is about frankly, I love the American people, and I believe in our country. I love that it is our character and nature to be an ambitious people. You know, we have aspirations, we have dreams. We have incredible work ethic. And I just believe that we can create and build upon the success we've achieved in a way that we continue to grow opportunity and in that way, grow the strength of our nation," Harris continued before touting her "opportunity economy" pitch and talking about her small business owner mother.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-dodges-colberts-question-what-major-changes-shed-bring-versus-biden-presidency
Werewolf
LOL
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Colbert asks Kamala what her major changes would be to which she replied the following:

"And so when we think about the significance of what this next generation of leadership looks like, were I to be elected president, it is about frankly, I love the American people, and I believe in our country. I love that it is our character and nature to be an ambitious people. You know, we have aspirations, we have dreams. We have incredible work ethic. And I just believe that we can create and build upon the success we've achieved in a way that we continue to grow opportunity and in that way, grow the strength of our nation," Harris continued before touting her "opportunity economy" pitch and talking about her small business owner mother.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-dodges-colberts-question-what-major-changes-shed-bring-versus-biden-presidency

Geezus. She can't answer one question from a friendly host? It's all word salad and the low information voter laps it up.
packofwolves
BBW12OG said:

Smarpty is a unc guy that brags about owning this board...

This should be reason enough for everyone to use the ignore function.
packgrad
So clownfish thinks Kamala is exposing herself in interviews as the incredible idiot we all knew her to be, other than brainwashed cultists like himself, because her internal polling is fine???? Lol.

Go down with the ship, clownfish. Remove all doubt that you are capable of independent thought.
Werewolf
#daSieve #daNappy #daGrantNut #daChuckster
Werewolf
I don't know how many examples of "Mockingbird Media' are necessary but here goes one more time.

It has been said "people cannot be told the truth, they must be shown the truth".

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

Better?

Presidential candidates have conducted their own internal polling for decades, presumably for alternative data points, and also the ability to drill down in specific swing states on specific issues, do focus/target group research, etc.

There is basically no value-add for internal polling to simply be a replication of national and state polling that dozens of other groups are already doing effectively. Why would candidates chew up part of their campaign budget that way?

It's much more likely to be a partially overlapping supplement to all the state and national polling that is already out there that the campaign can use for related, but much more specific purposes.

Also, these clickbait tweets from social media randos that claim both to know the results of internal polling from either candidate, and also confidently posit that the candidate's current activities are born out of panic, are laughably inane.

Their sudden change in strategy, I.e., it's become obvious to them that they don't think they can keep her in a basement until November. They're picking the friendliest interview venues that they can for her, though those are still not working out well for her.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

Better?

Their sudden change in strategy, I.e., it's become obvious to them that they don't think they can keep her in a basement until November. They're picking the friendliest interview venues that they can for her, though those are still not working out well for her.

Don't you think that maybe it's not some crazy or desperate strategy for someone campaigning for president to make a media push in the last month before the election?

If we are judging Trump and Kamala by the same standard, where we soberly dissect and rate the cogency of what they say in interviews, no interview for Trump "works out well."

She's not being compared to Winston Churchill, she's being compared to a guy that can't tie two sentences together.

And determination about how well these media appearances work out for her isn't the judgment about whether or not they do coming from people that would never vote for her basically under any circumstance.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

Better?

Don't you think that maybe it's not some crazy or desperate strategy for someone campaigning for president to make a media push in the last month before the election?

If we are judging Trump and Kamala by the same standard, where we soberly dissect and rate the cogency of what they say in interviews, no interview for Trump "works out well."

She's not being compared to Winston Churchill, she's being compared to a guy that can't tie two sentences together.

And determination about how well these media appearances work out for her isn't the judgment about whether or not they do coming from people that would never vote for her basically under any circumstance.
Says the guy that lies about Trump being able to put 2 sentences together.

You're a deranged liar. You have no semblance of integrity. Trump runs circles around Kamala in interviews and rallies. Saying otherwise just emphasizes how mentally ill you are. Your appointed cult leader cannot even handle friendly interviews. Trump has little to any friendly interviews with main stream media and his capability is night and day to hers. Additionally the leader of the country is supposed to be able to negotiate with allies and adversaries. Your appointed cult leader can't even handle the ****ing View.

You are embarrassing yourself. You're just too deranged to see it. Seek help.

ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Could go a few more days telling Civ and Smarpty how stupid they are and how they are a clown show.....

Pretty sure it wouldn't change a thing.

Good luck dealing with them.

I'm done.

The events of the last two weeks put things in perspective.

Dumbasses like them aren't worth the trouble.

Civ.. you are a pathetic Nancy boy.

Smarpty is a unc guy that brags about owning this board... and if Glass and the others that look at this site would pay attention they'd know it.

Letting him come on here is a joke.

Good luck to all.

I'm done with this and the rest of the drama.

I appreciate all the conversations via PMs with a few of you that I have come to know. It was great chatting with you on and off the board.

I appreciate the info from the Sports Boards.

At the end of the day... I'll continue to support NSCU and the REAL fans.

As far as the BS that is going on with the unc interjections.... well....y'all boys handle it.

Be safe... and have a good one.

Are you up in the western part of NC?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

Better?

Trump is publicly speaking anytime and in any format or venue, formal interview or informal off the cuff speaking in meet and greets, maybe to the chagrin of some of his supporters. She's first tried avoidance and realizing that this is not going to work, she's going to the friendliest forums possible. As I see it, Trump is being Trump, she's being whatever chameleon she thinks will garner a favorable reaction.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump is winning.

More dream casting.

Makes complete sense.

Ha! True.

Better?

Trump is publicly speaking anytime and in any format or venue, formal interview or informal off the cuff speaking in meet and greets, maybe to the chagrin of some of his supporters. She's first tried avoidance and realizing that this is not going to work, she's going to the friendliest forums possible. As I see it, Trump is being Trump, she's being whatever chameleon she thinks will garner a favorable reaction.

No he's not. I saw the rundown of his last like 30 media appearances and like 27 of the 30 were in very favorable settings.

Your "avoidance" is her campaign's "intentional." Her polling immediately started looking really strong as soon as she entered the race so part of her campaign's determination had to be "if it ain't broke don't fix it," which was only furthered by her very strong debate performance relative to Trump.

Whether her polling was great or in the tank though I'd have no expectation from either candidate of anything other than a big media push heading down the stretch.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DA3bwHopLwo
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.