Harris 2024

176,971 Views | 2639 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by packgrad
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't think anyone is surprised that you completely support her decision to be on this podcast.

Tone deaf. Ignorant. She bombed the interview, like usual, too.

FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

LOLOL

She's half-right. Trump has prioritized sex plenty, but we all agree he's a little lighter on the relationship piece.

But yeah, Harris just went on the most popular podcast in America for women listeners because women's reproductive rights is central to her appeal and electoral chances.

Not sure what's at all surprising or imprudent about that decision.
I dont think its imprudent, but I do think it was stupid. That podcast audience is already voting for Harris. It reaches exactly zero of the groups shes struggling with. Id equate it to Trump going on something like Pardon My Take. It was also taped early last week, before she went to any of the areas affected by Helene. I just think it was an own goal move for her

Why would you assume Alex Cooper's audience is already voting for Harris?

That's no different than saying all of Rogan's audience is voting for Trump, which would be a big miscalculation even if his audience leans right.

Like Rogan, she's got millions of listeners, and undoubtedly a fair portion are independent or right-leaning.

I can't think of a single better outlet to target hundreds of thousands or millions of women that skew younger AND are potentially right-leaning or undecided than going on the most-listened-to podcast in America for women.
My point was more along the lines of she isnt struggling with women as a demographic, its men shes falling way behind on. I cant imagine men make up too much of the audience for Call Her Daddy.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

LOLOL

She's half-right. Trump has prioritized sex plenty, but we all agree he's a little lighter on the relationship piece.

But yeah, Harris just went on the most popular podcast in America for women listeners because women's reproductive rights is central to her appeal and electoral chances.

I dont think its imprudent, but I do think it was stupid. That podcast audience is already voting for Harris. It reaches exactly zero of the groups shes struggling with. Id equate it to Trump going on something like Pardon My Take. It was also taped early last week, before she went to any of the areas affected by Helene. I just think it was an own goal move for her

That's no different than saying all of Rogan's audience is voting for Trump, which would be a big miscalculation even if his audience leans right.

Like Rogan, she's got millions of listeners, and undoubtedly a fair portion are independent or right-leaning.

I can't think of a single better outlet to target hundreds of thousands or millions of women that skew younger AND are potentially right-leaning or undecided than going on the most-listened-to podcast in America for women.
My point was more along the lines of she isnt struggling with women as a demographic, its men shes falling way behind on. I cant imagine men make up too much of the audience for Call Her Daddy.

Yes she's weaker than Biden was with men but stronger with women than he was, and stronger with PoC and those without a college degree and younger Americans. Her path to a potential win isn't going to mirror Biden's exactly. If she's weaker than Biden was with some demographics (men), she better make up for that in others (women, others) which it seems like she's doing.

Call Her Daddy's audience skews quite young relative to the normal mainstream talk show circuit, and there is clear opportunity there to get out the vote - the potential reach of some independents and right-leaning listeners aside.

But from 30k feet the weirdest aspect of critiquing her being on the pod is that it's not like there's a limit on the number of pods/interviews/shows she can do.

If she thinks there are votes out there in the CHD audience from young, right-leaning, and/or independent voters why wouldn't she go on to try to get her message out to those potential voters?

SmaptyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

LOLOL

So you're saying Trump should have gone on Call Her Daddy instead? Or is second guessing his strategy not as much fun?
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

LOLOL

Yes she's weaker than Biden was with men but stronger with women than he was, and stronger with PoC and those without a college degree and younger Americans. Her path to a potential win isn't going to mirror Biden's exactly. If she's weaker than Biden was with some demographics (men), she better make up for that in others (women, others) which it seems like she's doing.

Call Her Daddy's audience skews quite young relative to the normal mainstream talk show circuit, and there is clear opportunity there to get out the vote - the potential reach of some independents and right-leaning listeners aside.

But from 30k feet the weirdest aspect of critiquing her being on the pod is that it's not like there's a limit on the number of pods/interviews/shows she can do.

If she thinks there are votes out there in the CHD audience from young, right-leaning, and/or independent voters why wouldn't she go on to try to get her message out to those potential voters?

I dont see any issues for her if she thinks it can reach voters. You say there isnt a limit on the amount of pods/interviews/shows she can do, so why is she being so selective about doing them? Shouldnt she be on them all the time if thats her goal?
packgrad
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Trump must be pretty stressed about her going on that podcast if it was made the Flying Monkey Outrage of the Day.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
Realsouthwolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing.....
Not in North Carolina unless the Republican Legislature rigs the election for Trump.
The mountain people won't be able to vote.
She has a 16 point lead with independents.

Harris wins 60-40 if its a fair election.
Not sure I follow that. A lot of Indies (and liberal hippie types) live in the mountains too. And I'd like to examine some numbers if she has a sixteen percent lead, I've not heard that reported anywhere else, just the opposite actually.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Realsouthwolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing.....
Not in North Carolina unless the Republican Legislature rigs the election for Trump.
The mountain people won't be able to vote.
She has a 16 point lead with independents.

Harris wins 60-40 if its a fair election.
Not sure I follow that. A lot of Indies (and liberal hippie types) live in the mountains too. And I'd like to examine some numbers if she has a sixteen percent lead, I've not heard that reported anywhere else, just the opposite actually.
Asheville is probably more left wing than Chapel Hill. I'm not sure about the areas outside of Asheville; however, that city is a left winged cesspool. Please make sure you understand that description is not meant to describe the conditions, on the ground, at this moment.
Werewolf
packgrad
Throttled

packgrad
She is truly an idiot. The minions will obviously still vote for her. Anyone with a bit of objectivity can see she is simply not fit for office. I think this is going to end up being a landslide victory.

Bas2020
Kamala is clearly in desperation mode right now as you can see by all of these interviews suddenly.

Her internal polling is tanking.

Trump is winning.
packgrad
packgrad said:

Throttled

Yikes. It gets worse.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.