Harris 2024

177,059 Views | 2639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by packgrad
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Either her staff hates her or shes given up on winning NC
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

"Please tell me there's a Lebanon, North Carolina" (Matt Gaetz)
Gulfstream4
FlossyDFlynt said:

All part of the America last position of the democrat party.
CoachCase
Again, this exemplifies what the Democrats and their leadership has become. For example, Dems criticize Pubs for not funding FEMA but they conveniently forget to tell you that FEMA money has been siphoned to support the illegal immigrants coming to this country instead of being actually used for Americans in dire need. Biden/Harris: America last again!
packofwolves
TheStorm
She always lies.
GuerrillaPack
packofwolves said:

But but but….Orange Man bad!!

Trump is a Rayciss for wanting to have a country with a border and stop illegal immigration. RAYCISS!!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

True but she's black AND ghey, that's all that matters to democrats.
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

Again, this exemplifies what the Democrats and their leadership has become. For example, Dems criticize Pubs for not funding FEMA but they conveniently forget to tell you that FEMA money has been siphoned to support the illegal immigrants coming to this country instead of being actually used for Americans in dire need. Biden/Harris: America last again!
FEMA has already sent $100 million to the NC DOT to begin repair work on the roads. They've given out $20 million in upfront aid this week to people (not including all of the programs that will help them eventually rebuild). They have thousands of personnel on site, and the Army has just as many there.

W T F are you even talking about? Literally every official with a mic says FEMA is doing fine. You guys just make crap up, and then whip each other up into a frenzy over it. F'ing lunatics.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

FEMA has already sent $100 million to the NC DOT to begin repair work on the roads. They've given out $20 million in upfront aid this week to people (not including all of the programs that will help them eventually rebuild). They have thousands of personnel on site, and the Army has just as many there.

W T F are you even talking about? Literally every official with a mic says FEMA is doing fine. You guys just make crap up, and then whip each other up into a frenzy over it. F'ing lunatics.
You obviously know diddly squat about the cost of infrastructure construction in 2021-2024. #Delusional
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

You obviously know diddly squat about the cost of infrastructure construction in 2021-2024. #Delusional

You ever notice Smapty always becomes unhinged at the end of his post? It's like he explains his position and then goes nuts.
CoachCase
Good morning. During discussions regarding Congress needing to pass the spending bill deadline, Dems accused Pubs of wanting to deny funding that would shut down National Hurricane' Center and put more money in the FEMA coffers. Pubs were opposed because money in the FEMA account was being used to support illegal immigrants in this country - not what it was intended for. As for actual FEMA folks doing their job - I never said they were not. FEMA folks already saying there is not enough money in the account. Then, last night your girl Harris tweets that $158 million is going to help people in Lebanon. Wouldn't it be nice to see Americans get that money? Realizing again she has screwed up, she follows it up with the tweet re $100 million for I40 which is something that automatically should be done to support a federal highway reopening. That is what I'm talking about. Have a great day!
TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

You ever notice Smapty always becomes unhinged at the end of his post? It's like he explains his position and then goes nuts.
It's because he's a ****ing idiot.
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

No, he's not an idiot. He's a typical liberal that simply can't tolerate someone disagreeing with him or saying anything disparaging of the party. Democrats do not step out of line and the more left they go, the more fanatical they become.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

No, he's not an idiot. He's a typical liberal that simply can't tolerate someone disagreeing with him or saying anything disparaging of the party. Democrats do not step out of line and the more left they go, the more fanatical they become.

Lol, this isn't a "disagreement". This is you guys desperately trying to twist a disaster into political gain. The fact that you can't turn your rancid politics off for a second even when it's hurting your own people is pretty pathetic.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Lol, this isn't a "disagreement". This is you guys desperately trying to twist a disaster into political gain. The fact that you can't turn your rancid politics off for a second even when it's hurting your own people is pretty pathetic.

Completely. Pubs like Geoff Duncan and the Cheneys that have courage and put the country before their party and their career are extremely admirable.

Their saying so publicly is to their clear personal/career/political detriment so the only motivation they have to call out Trump is they're compelled by the truth and knowing it's best for their country.

Their legacies will age like fine wine. They're so obviously on the right side of history; it's amazing and sad that so many Pubs are willing to look like clowns and sheep now, not to speak of how even more poorly their alignment with the cult of Trump will be viewed with the passage of time.

Even Kemp, who obviously stood strong and did what was right in 2020, and now has to interface with Trump some, plays it exactly right. Be courteous and professional with Trump to communicate status and needs related to the disaster response, and then just not participate in Trump's histrionics and lies regarding FEMA's response. He can't control Trump so just exit stage right when Trump starts up with his buffoonery, and don't participate in the circus.

Seriously, how many people that used to work with Trump or were objects of Trump's attempted manipulations or chicanery have to come out and say he's an unfit liar, will it take?
packgrad
lol that the ****** boy loves Cheney now. And that nutjob talks about a cult. Zero self awareness.

Don't talk about history, clown fish. You're about like the nazi supporters at this point.

This is the ****** that clown fish, and his new guy Cheney, are throwing their support behind. And this guy talks about a cult. Lol.

packgrad
packgrad
Clownfish thinks this is a serious candidate. What a cultist.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
150 New York City hotels full of illegal aliens costing NYC with a burn rate of over $1 billion/year.
GuerrillaPack
As I was leaving my subdivision this morning, I noticed that a Trump sign right at the entrance had been pulled out of the ground and left laying flat on the ground.

My subdivision is filled with a bunch of old fart libtards with Harris-Tampon Boy signs in their yards.

https://instagr.am/p/DAy_zo5B1Tf
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
It's almost always the libtards pulling up the signs for whatever reason. I guess it's part of that whole "triggered" thing at work.

Funny how I could drive by a Biden-Harris sign every single day in 2020 and never give it a second thought (my favorite were the "Loving Kindness" signs though ).

Neighborhood I moved into in 2021 doesn't allow any political displays regardless of party, so I haven't even paid attention thus far this cycle.
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

As I was leaving my subdivision this morning, I noticed that a Trump sign right at the entrance had been pulled out of the ground and left laying flat on the ground.

My subdivision is filled with a bunch of old fart libtards with Harris-Tampon Boy signs in their yards.

https://instagr.am/p/DAy_zo5B1Tf
That is awesome!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Bas2020
Kamala is losing.....
Realsouthwolf
Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing.....
Not in North Carolina unless the Republican Legislature rigs the election for Trump.
The mountain people won't be able to vote.
She has a 16 point lead with independents.

Harris wins 60-40 if its a fair election.
Civilized
Realsouthwolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing.....
Not in North Carolina unless the Republican Legislature rigs the election for Trump.

I'll be surprised if she ends up taking North Carolina; I think Trump ekes it out here, but I'll also be surprised if she doesn't end up taking Pennsylvania when all is said and done.

Josh Shapiro is a great proxy for her up there.

If she does end up taking North Carolina though, this thing is over.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

Realsouthwolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing.....

I'll be surprised if she ends up taking North Carolina; I think Trump ekes it out here, but I'll also be surprised if she doesn't end up taking Pennsylvania when all is said and done.

I agree that if she wins NC, its over. I still think Trump takes NC, not sure if it will be decisive, but I think a lot of people are underestimating how people are viewing the Biden/Harris response to the storm.

Now, if Trump takes Pennsylvania or Michigan, its over for Harris.
packgrad
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Realsouthwolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Kamala is losing.....

I agree that if she wins NC, its over. I still think Trump takes NC, not sure if it will be decisive, but I think a lot of people are underestimating how people are viewing the Biden/Harris response to the storm.

Now, if Trump takes Pennsylvania or Michigan, it's over for Harris.

Yep, agree.
Civilized
LOLOL

She's half-right. Trump has prioritized sex plenty, but we all agree he's a little lighter on the relationship piece.

But yeah, Harris just went on the most popular podcast in America for women listeners because women's reproductive rights is central to her appeal and electoral chances.

Not sure what's at all surprising or imprudent about that decision.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

LOLOL

She's half-right. Trump has prioritized sex plenty, but we all agree he's a little lighter on the relationship piece.

But yeah, Harris just went on the most popular podcast in America for women listeners because women's reproductive rights is central to her appeal and electoral chances.

I dont think its imprudent, but I do think it was stupid. That podcast audience is already voting for Harris. It reaches exactly zero of the groups shes struggling with. Id equate it to Trump going on something like Pardon My Take. It was also taped early last week, before she went to any of the areas affected by Helene. I just think it was an own goal move for her
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

LOLOL

I dont think its imprudent, but I do think it was stupid. That podcast audience is already voting for Harris. It reaches exactly zero of the groups shes struggling with. Id equate it to Trump going on something like Pardon My Take. It was also taped early last week, before she went to any of the areas affected by Helene. I just think it was an own goal move for her

Why would you assume Alex Cooper's audience is already voting for Harris?

That's no different than saying all of Rogan's audience is voting for Trump, which would be a big miscalculation even if his audience leans right.

Like Rogan, she's got millions of listeners, and undoubtedly a fair portion are independent or right-leaning.

I can't think of a single better outlet to target hundreds of thousands or millions of women that skew younger AND are potentially right-leaning or undecided than going on the most-listened-to podcast in America for women.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.