Harris 2024

140,775 Views | 2322 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by Bas2020
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I dont blame people from different cultures doing what they used to do back home, I blame Democrats for brining them over here thinking they would magically integrate into our society.

They desperately dont want to believe that cruelty to animals is happening despite 3-4 articles per day saying that it is indeed happening across the country.

But John Di Leonardo, founder and executive director of the animal rescue and advocacy group Humane Long Island, which also services the five boroughs, said Jamaica Bay has emerged as a "hotspot" for animal cruelty.

He estimated he'd received at least a dozen calls about animal sacrifice in the Jamaica Bay area so far this year, compared to three or four for all of 2023.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Don't forget how your party's rhetoric has resulted in 2 presidential candidate assassination attempts so far.

It's wild that deranged minions like you try to sweep it under the rug saying it doesn't happen. On this very page! Lying civ lying like usual.

You sure it wasn't Trump's rhetoric?
Bas2020
All the bomb threats are Democrat HOAX to try and distract from the migrant crisis

packgrad
Bas2020 said:

All the bomb threats are Democrat HOAX to try and distract from the migrant crisis

Civ and his conspiracy theories get shut down yet again. Bwahahahaha
Bas2020
Democrats and the media falling for an Iranian election interference campaign is quite hilarious . It should have been obvious but their hatred and desire to blame the Springfield OH crisis on Trump made them an easy target to get fooled yet again. The OH officials likely knew all along there were no credible bomb threats from inside the country .

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Why are you comparing Trump to made-up or social media randos? Nobody sane and worth a damn has called for violence, especially assassination.

Harris and Biden definitely haven't called for violence. Neither have other Dem leaders. They haven't condoned it either.

Who has had their gun taken away?

We have the highest rate of gun ownership in the world, and unsurprisingly are the best at killing other people and ourselves with firearms.

I pretty sure guns aren't making us safer at this point, but that's a moot point because the country is already awash in them.
You guys on the Left really think you are so good at gaslighting and lying that you can just fool us "country bumpkin idiot conservatives" don't you?

No, we're nowhere near as stupid as your average commie DemonRat voter that has an IQ of 75-80.

All these far Left Democrat run cities and states like Chicago, NYC, California, Massachusetts, etc...they haven't passed "assault weapons" bans to ban semi-automatic rifles? Many of them haven't banned handguns?...only to later have those handguns bans overturned by the Supreme Court. And many/most of those cities/states with such bans have required their citizens to relinquish those banned weapons.

Is it all just a "right-wing conspiracy theory" that Democrats have been banning semi-automatic rifles and handguns in a slew of cities and states across the nation?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Bas2020 said:

Civ and his conspiracy theories get shut down yet again. Bwahahahaha
The latest assassin in Florida "is a republican" and the fake "bomb threats". Don't let go of these hoaxes, guys!! This is all you have.

The commie libtards live on these hoaxes and lies. It's like air to them. They still can't give up the blatant lie about Trump's "very fine people" comment on Charlottesville, or lying and trying to tie Trump to "Project 2025", or the muh Russian interference hoax.

They know they are lies but they just keep repeating them. They can't give them up. Their entire ideology is a lie. So what difference does it make? Of course they just keep repeating even "little" lies. What's a few more lies on a whole heap of HUNDREDS of huge lies that make up the foundation of their entire worldview?

Their entire lives are one big lie.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

I just watched that myself a little while ago. It's what every American should do if the FBI comes knocking. Show me the warrant or get off of my property.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
packgrad said:

We'd better damn well believe we will get this routinely if the Commies somehow steal another election........but the difference would be that these Gestapo agents would be hauling this guy and any of the rest of us off to a prison.
Bas2020
IF there is ever a post to share with family, friends, co-workers it is this one.

Nail meets head.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

So many here seem to want to fall in line with the Sieve's and Nappy's of the world and continue to believe all the BS fake polls. Just like the BS fake news and the BS fact checker sites all owns and controlled by money and power. That's what Trump is facing down.......along with a few well-placed and well protected very powerful forces.

Bas2020
Why do the majority of liberals appear to be total nut jobs?

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

IF there is ever a post to share with family, friends, co-workers it is this one.

Nail meets head.

Very good response from Vance.

Adding the full text of the tweet here, as many will not open the tweet...

Quote:

Yesterday, Donald J. Trump nearly lost his life. An armed gunman waited for him in the bushes. He brought a go-pro camera to record it. A secret service agent spotted the barrel of a gun through a fence and shot at the gunman. The gunman fled. He was caught. And now we slowly learn about him and his motive.

President Trump is my running mate, and my friend, but he is more importantly a father and grandfather to people who love him very much. I want him to have many more years with his family. (And selfishly, I'd like many more with my own.)

I admire the president for calling for peace and calm. The rhetoric is out of control. It nearly got Steve Scalise and many others killed a few years ago. It nearly got Donald Trump killed twice. But I want to say something about yesterday's news, and how it illuminates the difference between vigorous debate and violent rhetoric.

Here is what we know so far: Kamala Harris has said that "Democracy is on the line" in her race against President Trump. The gunman agreed, and used the exact same phrase. He had a Kamala Harris bumper sticker on his truck. He was obsessed with Ukraine's "fight for Democracy" and absorbed many unhinged views about the Russia-Ukraine war. HIs name is Ryan Routh, and he donated 19 times to Democrat causes and zero to Republican ones.

How do you think the Democrats and their media allies would respond if a 19-time Republican donor tried to kill a Democratic official? It's a question that answers itself. For years, Kamala Harris's campaign surrogates have said things like "Trump has to be eliminated." And how have their media allies responded to the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump in as many months?

NBC News called the attempted assassination a "golf club incident." The LA Times told us "Trump Targeted at Golf Club." The USA Today's top of the fold headline is "Hope in America," and they published a preposterous letter to the editor arguing that Trump "brings these assassination attempts on himself." CNN's Dana Bash--who just yesterday bizarrely accused me of inciting a bomb threat--said today that Harris campaign rhetoric didn't motivate Routh even though he echoed their rhetoric explicitly.

PBS's weekend show perfectly illustrates the double standard of Kamala Harris's media friends. After spending 30 seconds on the second assassination attempt on President Trump, they then focused on the real danger: me and President Trump, who are, according to them, personally responsible for bomb threats against Springfield. Of course, I repeatedly condemend those threats. And reports today suggest they came from a foreign country, not--as the media suggested--a deranged Trump fan.

The double standard is breathtaking. Donald Trump and I are, by their account, directly responsible for bomb threats from foreign countries. Why? Because we had the audacity to repeat what residents told us about the problems in their town. Meanwhile, Harris allies call for Trump to be eliminated as the media publishes arguments that he deserved to be shot.

This seems like a double standard. But at a deep level, it is entirely consistent.

Consider Springfield. Citizens are telling us that there are problems. These include the undeniable truths of higher car accidents, unaffordable housing, evictions of residents, overcrowded hospitals, overstressed schools, and rising rates of disease. They also include the infamous pet stories--which, again, multiple people have spoken about (either on video or to me or my staff).

Kamala Harris's first strategy was to ignore these people and their concerns. Yes, she had prevented the deportation of millions of illegal aliens, and some of them made their way to Springfield. But it was a small town with no voice. Some of the local leadership even loved the cheap labor. So the suffering of thousands of American citizens went ignored.

Their next move with these stories is censorship. In Springfield, a psychopath (or a foreign government) calls in a bomb threat, so they blame that on President Trump (and me). The threat of violence is disgraceful of course, yet the media seems to relish it. They cover a bomb threat, but not the rise in murders. They cover the threat, but not the HIV uptick. They cover the threat, not the schools overwhelmed with new kids who don't speak English. They cover the threat, not rising insurance rates or the car accidents that caused them. They cover the threat, not the failures of Kamala Harris's leadership.

The purpose is not to turn down the rhetoric. If anything, covering the bomb threats gives whoever makes them exactly what he wants: attention. The purpose is distraction and shame. How dare you talk about the problems of Haitian migration in Springfield? You're endangering people, simply by discussing the problems of Kamala Harris's policies. It's a form of moral blackmail, designed not to make anyone safe but to shut everyone up.

Springfield is the most recent, but hardly the most egregious example. There was the Hunter Biden laptop story, censored by BigTech. And who can forget that anyone who didn't support Kamala Harris's Ukraine policy was drenched in the blood of Ukrainian children. That last one appears to have had some effect on Routh--the most recent would-be assassin. The message is always the same: don't you dare express an opinion on the public affairs of your nation. The message is: shut up.

This is the difference between debate--even aggressive debate--and censorship. It is one thing to attack Kamala Harris for "destroying the country" and quite another to say that President Trump should be "eliminated." It is one thing to criticize overheated rhetoric, and another to say that a former president has invited an assassination on himself. It is one thing to say that Donald J. Trump's arguments about the election of 2020 are wrong; it is another thing to attempt to remove him from the ballot over it.

It is one thing to say that pets are not, in fact being eaten, and another thing to say that anyone who disagrees is trying to murder people. Dissent, even vigorous dissent, is a great tradition of the United States. Censorship is not.

For the next 7 weeks of this campaign, I will vigorously defend your right to speak your mind. I believe you have every right to criticize me and Donald J. Trump, even if you say terrible or untrue things about us. But when I ask you to "tone down the rhetoric" it's not about being nice--our citizens have every right to be mean, even if I don't like it--or empty platitudes.

Instead, I'm asking all of us to reject censorship. Reject the idea that you can control what other people think and say. Embrace persuasion of your fellow citizens over silencing them--either through the powers of Big Tech or through moral blackmail.

I think this will make our public debate much better. But there's something else. Reject censorship and you reject political violence. Embrace censorship, and you will inevitably embrace violence on its behalf.

The reason is simple. The logic of censorship leads directly to one place, for there is only one way to permanently silence a human being: put a bullet in his brain.

hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

When you continue to say that if one person is elected, that will mean the destruction of the US as you know it, that's rhetoric that will enable crazy people to decide they need to do something drastic.

I'm surprised people don't seem to understand that point.

Thanks for the lesson in textbook gaslighting.

The entire MAGA movement is founded around using menace as a political tool. The Water Cooler openly fantasizes about a new civil war. Trump chooses to intentionally fan this sentiment constantly.

Springfield, Ohio is currently locked down with bomb threats because Trump and Vance decided it would help their campaign. What's their message? "OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE DOG-EATING IMMIGRANTS! THE DEMS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!"

So what you're saying is that it's clearly just too dangerous to criticize Trump's actual behavior. You're clearly not worried about his "destruction of the US" rhetoric (sounds like you don't even hear it anymore), it's the Dems who should stop talking about what he's doing. GOT IT!

What I'm saying is the last 5 assassination attempts of presidents or presidential candidates are all republicans. Bomb threats are annoying, but there less annoying than actually getting shot at.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Democrats and the media falling for an Iranian election interference campaign is quite hilarious . It should have been obvious but their hatred and desire to blame the Springfield OH crisis on Trump made them an easy target to get fooled yet again. The OH officials likely knew all along there were no credible bomb threats from inside the country.

So Iranian bomb threats = real

Russian election interference = hoax?

Got it.

Seriously though Trump and Vance are getting blamed for what they actually did, which is take fake stories about eating cats and dogs from Trump's latest mistres.....errrr, "adviser" nutjob grifter Laura Loomer and roll them out to the nation to curry sentiment against immigrants.

Crisis! Springfield is getting overrun with a highly competent, sober, hardworking labor pool!

Bas2020
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Democrats and the media falling for an Iranian election interference campaign is quite hilarious . It should have been obvious but their hatred and desire to blame the Springfield OH crisis on Trump made them an easy target to get fooled yet again. The OH officials likely knew all along there were no credible bomb threats from inside the country.

Got it.

Seriously though Trump and Vance are getting blamed for what they actually did, which is take fake stories about eating cats and dogs from Trump's latest mistres.....errrr, "adviser" nutjob grifter Laura Loomer and roll them out to the nation to curry sentiment against immigrants.

Crisis! Springfield is getting overrun with a highly competent, sober, hardworking labor pool!

Again you are showing racist tendencies by not believing what this African American man said at the city council meeting. Why dont you believe this man?

Why dont you believe him and the other dozen folks who described these issues in their own town? There are a dozen more.

Vance and Trump didnt make up these city council videos or other calls into the offices for months before this story hit the main stream.

This black man is a "Maga plant" according to liberals??? Yall sound ridiculous. I know you want to deflect from the disastrous policies that allowed the illegal immigration crisis to crush cities big and small across the country but acting like there isnt major issues in this city is absurd. Heck, a boy died . The crime rate is threw the roof. Their are motor vehicle accidents and animal theft including a 911 call that I know you heard on this same thread.

packgrad
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Got it.

Again you are showing racist tendencies by not believing what this African American man said at the city council meeting. Why dont you believe this man?

Why dont you believe him and the other dozen folks who described these issues in their own town? There are a dozen more.

Vance and Trump didnt make up these city council videos or other calls into the offices for months before this story hit the main stream.

This black man is a "Maga plant" according to liberals??? Yall sound ridiculous. I know you want to deflect from the disastrous policies that allowed the illegal immigration crisis to crush cities big and small across the country but acting like there isnt major issues in this city is absurd. Heck, a boy died . The crime rate is threw the roof. Their are motor vehicle accidents and animal theft including a 911 call that I know you heard on this same thread.

Yeah so this guy doesn't exactly seem like a star witness. He seems like someone pissed at the cops/Highway Patrol who's grandstanding and making up stories about immigrants because they're an easy target. Grabbing geese by the neck and cutting their heads off and walking away? C'mon man.

Where's the evidence of these crimes? ODNR investigated this and said there's no supporting evidence of this happening.

Also, if you think pets are being abducted and eaten en masse, do you call the police, or your Senator's office?

This "story" has never been anything more than a fake-news attempt to cry wolf to draw attention to the immigration issue that Trump has been planning to run on ever since he torpedoed the border bill.

Vance has admitted the story was made up. Why won't you?
Bas2020
Vance literally discusses the situation in his lengthy post above . Can you not read ?

He choose to trust the citizens and their first hand accounts . He is not racist , unlike the democrats that don't believe the man in the red jacket at the city council meeting .
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

When you continue to say that if one person is elected, that will mean the destruction of the US as you know it, that's rhetoric that will enable crazy people to decide they need to do something drastic.

I'm surprised people don't seem to understand that point.

Thanks for the lesson in textbook gaslighting.

The entire MAGA movement is founded around using menace as a political tool. The Water Cooler openly fantasizes about a new civil war. Trump chooses to intentionally fan this sentiment constantly.

Springfield, Ohio is currently locked down with bomb threats because Trump and Vance decided it would help their campaign. What's their message? "OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE DOG-EATING IMMIGRANTS! THE DEMS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!"

So what you're saying is that it's clearly just too dangerous to criticize Trump's actual behavior. You're clearly not worried about his "destruction of the US" rhetoric (sounds like you don't even hear it anymore), it's the Dems who should stop talking about what he's doing. GOT IT!

What I'm saying is the last 5 assassination attempts of presidents or presidential candidates are all republicans. Bomb threats are annoying, but there less annoying than actually getting shot at.
Trump is very lucky no one has gotten killed, given the number of death threats from the army of MAGA goons he's aimed at people.

Anyway, it's great to hear that you're very concerned that Trump has made the entire theme of his campaign "Dems are trying to destroy America". I imagine you'll be asking everyone around here to tone it down.

Btw, pretty much every President in recent years has had several incidents. The secret service intercepted a pipe bomb mailed to Obama's house, Obama had ricin mailed to him, etc. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Got it.

Yeah so this guy doesn't exactly seem like a star witness. He seems like someone pissed at the cops/Highway Patrol who's grandstanding and making up stories about immigrants because they're an easy target. Grabbing geese by the neck and cutting their heads off and walking away? C'mon man.

Where's the evidence of these crimes? ODNR investigated this and said there's no supporting evidence of this happening.

Also, if you think pets are being abducted and eaten en masse, do you call the police, or your Senator's office?

This "story" has never been anything more than a fake-news attempt to cry wolf to draw attention to the immigration issue that Trump has been planning to run on ever since he torpedoed the border bill.

It's amazing to me that no one, including the media, has picked up the shift in Trump's recent immigrant rhetoric. The Haitians in Ohio aren't illegal immigrants. This is 100% insisting that they plan to deport people here legally simply because they don't like their culture.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Trump is very lucky no one has gotten killed, given the number of death threats from the army of MAGA goons he's aimed at people.

Anyway, it's great to hear that you're very concerned that Trump has made the entire theme of his campaign "Dems are trying to destroy America". I imagine you'll be asking everyone around here to tone it down.

Btw, pretty much every President in recent years has had several incidents. The secret service intercepted a pipe bomb mailed to Obama's house, Obama had ricin mailed to him, etc. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots
All projection, and the same Saul Alinsky rule of accusing conservatives of what the communist Left are actually doing.

The real "goons" in this country, politically speaking, are the communist Democrats. They have, for example, open terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM who are given impunity to commit mass violence and intimidate people into going along with their political agenda.

Can you imagine the outcry from the Left if there were mass riots of tens of thousands of MAGA/Trump supporters roaming the streets, burning down buildings and looting stores in inner cities, and violently assaulting and murdering people, to advance their political agenda?

But when Antifa and BLM do it....ho hum, no big deal according to them.

And the Marxist Leftist Lamestream media gives terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM additional cover, and encourages their activities. Then, as I have stressed today, you have Hollywood leftist celebrities, Leftist Lamestream media pundits, and Democrat politicians for the last 8 years openly and publicly advocating violence against Trump supporters and advocating for the assassination of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump and his MAGA supporters, in contrast, have been 99.99999999% completely peaceful. They do not advocate violence, and have hardly committed any political violence whatsoever in the entire nation for the last 8 years....even on January 6th, the supposed "best evidence" for them supposedly being "violent", in which the reality was that 99.99% of the true MAGA protesters on that day (not the FBI/Fed agents) were completely peaceful. The "best" cases of supposed "MAGA violence" have turned out to be hoaxes and lies, like the Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax "MAGA attack". That shows you that the Left cannot even find any genuine examples of "MAGA violence", so they have to fabricate it.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Vance literally discusses the situation in his lengthy post above . Can you not read ?

He choose to trust the citizens and their first hand accounts . He is not racist , unlike the democrats that don't believe the man in the red jacket at the city council meeting .

Why are these "incidents" being reported to JD Vance's campaign rather than the police?

If you see a crime do you think to yourself "I should call 9-1-1" or "I should call Thom Tillis!"

MAGA-world from social media morons all the way up to Trump himself also believed and amplified all the alleged "firsthand" accounts of vote-rigging in 2020 that all proved to be bull**** too so I'm sure you understand MAGA not exactly having earned the benefit of the doubt when breathlessly crying wolf.

These are complete bull**** fabrications. Or, cough up actual evidence.

And probably most importantly, isn't Trump/MAGA upset about illegals? The Haitians in Springfield aren't illegal so what exactly is your point?
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Got it.

It's amazing to me that no one, including the media, has picked up the shift in Trump's recent immigrant rhetoric. The Haitians in Ohio aren't illegal immigrants. This is 100% insisting that they plan to deport people here legally simply because they don't like their culture.

EXACTLY

Now we're making up flesh-eating zombie Haitian stories demonizing legal immigrants that are successfully filling unfilled factory jobs in a midwestern town where they can't attract enough born-and-raised American labor.

And then crying that no one with a brain believes the pet-flesh zombie stories after the Big Lie and after producing no evidence and after JD Vance admitted he fabricated the story.

Wild.
Bas2020
You're falling for yet another lie and hoax and just parroting lib talking points . Just like Russian Collusion . Just like Hunter's lap top . Just like Jessee Smollett . Just like the bomb threat hoax . Just like Vance made up the story . They are all lies and you fall for the lies every time but continue to go back to the same crazy liberal sources like a beaten spouse.

Nothing will change in this country until people get deprogrammed and get tired of being lied and brainwashed by the same faulty news sources over and over again.

You and half the country don't even care about public policy anymore , or crime , or the economy , you only care about hating Trump instead of policy that directly affects you . That's a mental disorder .
packgrad
No doubt. Clownfish is mentally ill.
TheStorm

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Poor sweet Smapty, looks like he was fooled again.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

You're falling for yet another lie and hoax and just parroting lib talking points . Just like Russian Collusion . Just like Hunter's lap top . Just like Jessee Smollett . Just like the bomb threat hoax . Just like Vance made up the story . They are all lies and you fall for the lies every time but continue to go back to the same crazy liberal sources like a beaten spouse.

Nothing will change in this country until people get deprogrammed and get tired of being lied and brainwashed by the same faulty news sources over and over again.

You and half the country don't even care about public policy anymore , or crime , or the economy , you only care about hating Trump instead of policy that directly affects you . That's a mental disorder .

What you're doing is called projection. The liars are the ones talking about cats and dogs and geese.

Try not using made up zombie pet-eating stories about legal immigrants to complain about illegal immigration next time.

Also, seemed like this fit here.

Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Also, there's nothing wrong with the left's focus on policy, as evidenced by the Biden Administration's historic success in turning their campaign platform into policy over the last four years.

The left just doesn't catastrophize like MAGA.

There was a bipartisan border bill that was an improvement. Trump torpedoed it.

Violent crime is approaching a 50-year low.

The economy is leading the world, yes, even if your milk and Corn Flakes cost more than before COVID.

The country isn't becoming a decrepit cesspool no matter how many times you try to speak it into existence.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Also, there's nothing wrong with the left's focus on policy.

The left just doesn't catastrophize like MAGA.

There was a bipartisan border bill that was an improvement. Trump torpedoed it.

Violent crime is approaching a 50-year low.

The economy is leading the world, yes, even if your milk and Corn Flakes cost more than before COVID.

The country isn't becoming a decrepit cesspool no matter how many times you try to speak it into existence.
You are a compulsive liar. Do you even realize....
Your first point is absolute nonsense. Focus on policy lol. How many weeks did it even take before your candidate even announced her platform? Y'all were running on vibe and daddy issues. Walz is your daddy, right? Heck, multiple policies she's trying to steal from the man that gives you nightmares.
Your second point is bull***** You literally just got done falsely blaming Trump and Vance for bomb threats. Do you even have a shred of integrity anymore?
Your 3rd point is hilarious in that you're blaming an unelected official for not getting a border bill through (TDS much???).
Your 4th point is The Wire like juked stats.
Your 5th point is no different than any other year, yet everyone in the country is feeling the pain of inflation even though radial leftist minions like yourself try to minimize it or say it doesn't exist.
Your 6th point will happen if people like you are allowed to enact your social, immigration, and fiscal policies.

You are a brainwashed sheep.
packgrad
I presume Hillary doesn't mean herself for RUSSIA!!!!, or her like minded sheep that post misinformation like bomb threats caused by Trump and Vance on message boards.

packgrad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.