TRUMP 2024

431,304 Views | 5989 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's so crazy, and what makes it so apparent the message board Dems are mindless minions, is that Trump has had 2 assassinations attempted on him and still travels the country doing rallies and giving interviews. The Democrat candidate is too scared to even give solo interviews to friendly reporters. And these mindless message board minions think she's fit to run the country??? lol.

It just goes to show they don't care. They know/knew Biden wasn't running the country. They're fine with unelected bureaucrats running the country. Because they are mentally ill cucks.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Hey #Sieve, your MSM polls are close, real close. ;-)

I've been wondering what's going on in Arizona, which among the battleground states, seems to be most solidly for Trump, even more so than North Carolina and surprisingly Nevada.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Hey #Sieve, your MSM polls are close, real close. ;-)

I've been wondering what's going on in Arizona, which among the battleground states, seems to be most solidly for Trump, even more so than North Carolina and surprisingly Nevada.
What someone does in the booth only that someone knows. How much cheating can they get away with will be the determining factor. The Dominion system can produce whatever #'s they want to produce.
Bas2020
A new story like this every single day....

Werewolf
#Sieve, 29,000,000 followers .....wow, that's quite a large #, don't you think?

Werewolf
"Consent of the Governed" means what?

Werewolf
Oliver Stone - extreme left
James Woods - extreme right
Werewolf
Like a "Boss", LMAO.

hokiewolf
Lol. Off the cuff!

southernpackalistic
hokiewolf said:

Lol. Off the cuff!

What an amazing Mfer! Not only will he cut your energy bill by 50, not 15, percent, but after that he will bring down prices by limiting the supply of goods. Fan- ****ing-tastic. Boss!
SmaptyWolf
southernpackalistic said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol. Off the cuff!

What an amazing Mfer! Not only will he cut your energy bill by 50, not 15, percent, but after that he will bring down prices by limiting the supply of goods. Fan- ****ing-tastic. Boss!

He even brought it full circle by talking about the subsidies he had to give farmers. Yes, they were decimated... by his last brilliant tariffs plan.

If he wins and puts tariffs on everything I wonder how much in subsidies we'll need to bail everyone out?
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

WarrenPeace said:

southernpackalistic said:

Southern gentleman, Christian men, how can you support a man who:

1) Mocked Johm McCain for being captured in war. Which is rich since->
2) Trump is a Draft dodger, who never had the balls to serve his country.
3) He mocks the disabled.
4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
5) He doesn't pay the small businessmen who do contract work for him
6) Cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples
7) Cheated on Melania with Stormy
8) Paid hush money to Stormy to keep her quiet
9) 19 women have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
11) Because he boasts that he can just "grab them by the *****"
12) Walked into the changing room of Miss America where minors were changing.
13) Withheld aid from Ukraine until they investigated the Bidens.

Get on her knees Kamala is still worse.

Wild that even if every salacious rumor about Harris' consensual sex life as a single woman is true (unlikely) we think it's accurate to compare that not just to Trump's extensive infidelity but more importantly his status as someone that's been accused by dozens of women of sex assault and has already been found legally liable of the same.

It's true and you know it. She may have been single but she sure as hell knew Mr. Brown was not.

I don't care what kind of sex she had as a single person.

You wouldn't either, if she was a man.

Translation: I don't care because she is a democrat. Got it.

LOLOL.

I don't care because her "sex life" doesn't involve crimes against other people.

I'm sure Mr. Browns wife disagrees with you.

Civ googling his wife's race to determine the level of offense he should espouse.
Leave his wife out of the conversations......

She's a great gal....

Trust me....
caryking
Ok, here you go…

Trump proposed bringing back the deduction of State and local taxes, from your Federal taxes. I emphatically disagree with this. This would give a State a free pass, on their heavy taxing, because of the deduction.
Gulfstream4
Cops 'find explosives' in car near Trump rally on Long Island after second assassination attempt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13864849/Cops-explosives-car-near-Trump-rally-Long-Island-second-assassination-attempt.html
- - -

Developing story. Let's all hope this is not true.
Bas2020
Female Republican Congress woman also receives threats today from crazed leftist.

Democrat domestic terror is at an all time high right now

DrummerboyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Cops 'find explosives' in car near Trump rally on Long Island after second assassination attempt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13864849/Cops-explosives-car-near-Trump-rally-Long-Island-second-assassination-attempt.html
- - -

Daily Mail has changed their headline on the story and there is apparently no explosives according to police.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

- - -

Daily Mail has changed their headline on the story and there is apparently no explosives according to police.

Good
packgrad
Bas2020

"Not just are they eating animals, but they're eating humans. There's cannibalism in Haiti going on all the time. I have literally videos on my phone of people eating and sacrificing other people"

"The culture in Haiti, that people eat animals and sacrifice animals. You have a big voodoo culture in Haiti that's just rampant."

Democrats are importing these people by the tens of thousands for their votes
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

"Not just are they eating animals, but they're eating humans. There's cannibalism in Haiti going on all the time. I have literally videos on my phone of people eating and sacrificing other people"

"The culture in Haiti, that people eat animals and sacrifice animals. You have a big voodoo culture in Haiti that's just rampant."

Democrats are importing these people by the tens of thousands for their votes

LOLOLOL

Cool story bro
Bas2020
More news from Springfield, OH

Werewolf
It's not true, it's not true, it can't be true, I will never believe it, I cannot believe it........stop saying those words!!!!

Signed

#daSieve
Werewolf
#daSieve #daNappy #LOL

TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/woman-forced-throw-maga-hat-trash-cardinals-game-gets-teams-apology-staff-misunderstanding

This person should be fired on the spot, just as if someone should be if it was the opposite party. This is the case of an individual enforcing their own personal political opinion into the equation. Let me be clear here - this is no "misunderstanding" of their policy. It's the case of a libtard loon, being a libtard loon, and getting away with it...
hokiewolf
You guys who continue to keep posting bull**** on Haitians eating g dogs and cats are looking very very foolish and dishonest. This is functionally wrong and doesn't get the consensus and the policies that you want.

You are basically doing the exact same thing as the climate change movement, doing the same thing, lying about what is happening to get what you think you want.

It's a losing strategy.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

You guys who continue to keep posting bull**** on Haitians eating g dogs and cats are looking very very foolish and dishonest. This is functionally wrong and doesn't get the consensus and the policies that you want.

You are basically doing the exact same thing as the climate change movement, doing the same thing, lying about what is happening to get what you think you want.

It's a losing strategy.

Not just dogs and cats. Humans. People, man.

Bas posted yesterday about Haitians going full cannibal back home. They're clearly getting ready to do the same here. We're all going to get eaten by cannibal Haitians.

They're now pot-committed to the cause of totally dehumanizing Haitians to peddle fear of (legal) flesh-eating immigrants.

I have no idea how this campaign "strategy" attracts more votes than it loses in a country full of immigrants.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

It's a losing strategy.

Bas posted yesterday about Haitians going full cannibal back home. They're clearly getting ready to do the same here. We're all going to get eaten by cannibal Haitians.

They're now pot-committed to the cause of totally dehumanizing Haitians to peddle fear of (legal) flesh-eating immigrants.

I have no idea how this campaign "strategy" attracts more votes than it loses in a country full of immigrants.
meanwhile all I read about this community is they are hard working and and Amazon can't hold on to the because they aren't getting enough OT hours.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

It's a losing strategy.
I agree that it is time to move on from the Haitian's, but not because it wasn't happening - but because there are more important things to be focused on. I can tell you that absolutely not a single one of us - including Civ - would want to be living in the middle of that crap right now. It's easy to minimalize these things as a liberal when they aren't happening to us. End of story.
Bas2020
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

It's a losing strategy.

meanwhile all I read about this community is they are hard working and and Amazon can't hold on to the because they aren't getting enough OT hours.
Check your sources. Your are most likely just regurgitating liberal propaganda.

Biden/Harris are spending billions on bringing in illegals and funding them with housing, govt stipends, cash, medical care etc meanwhile our veterans get nothing and are in line for months at the VA.

Crime UP, accidents UP, homicides UP, Insurance UP, Schools are a total mess in that town.. and guess who is paying for all of it? Tax payers

Watch the video:

https://www.facebook.com/NewsNationNow/videos/haitian-migrants-a-huge-problem-in-ohio-town-say-residents-on-balance/427610449820533/
Bas2020

TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

Yeah, she has no chance of winning NC.
Bas2020

In a normal year this story alone would be enough to force Kamala to withdrawal from the race

Bas2020
This is what Springfield, OH represents. Cats, Dogs, and Geese talk while mostly substantiated was a way for low information voters to focus on the actual issue and perhaps actually spend 10 mins to research .

https://budget.house.gov/press-release/the-cost-of-the-border-crisis-1507-billion-and-counting

The Cost of the Border Crisis: $150.7 Billion and Counting

"The greatest national security threat to the American people is posed by these open borders. The social cost has consistently been well in front of the American people. But I don't think we've talked enough about the financial burden to taxpayers and the fiscal impact.

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) has done a great job. Studies suggest this cost is upwards of $400 billion, but their cost estimate is $150 billion. The lion's share of that cost is borne by state and local governments. State and local governments can't borrow or print money like the federal government, so they have to balance their budgets by either absorbing this cost through raising taxes or they have to cut services to their citizens."

"President Biden created this crisis on day one when he signed his first actions that have undermined border security and encouraged illegal immigration. Despite the unprecedented surge in illegal immigration, the Biden administration chose to deny that there was any problem at all. As a matter of fact, just 11 months in they called it quote cyclical or seasonal. They continue to insist that the border is secure at about the 28-month mark."

"We are allowing the flow of drugs, we are allowing the flow of criminals into the country. I'm from Lancaster County, 2000 miles from the border. We have hundreds of fentanyl deaths in our region. It's a real problem that we have in every single city, every single area of the country really has been affected by the Biden Administration's policy on the border."
First Page
Page 171 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.