TRUMP 2024

201,802 Views | 3229 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by packofwolves
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She hasn't been down with the Rs for sometime. I would need to go back and try to find anything that she has said positively about the GOP.

She's a never Trumper and the GOP has been controlled by Trump the last 8 years.

That's fine and good. But like I said, need to go and try to find anything that she has been pro GOP since her post W days. Cause there aren't many if any true conservatives on that channel. At least since I've watched.
She worked for W but it was rumored that she was the one that was constantly leaking information to the media. And it was mostly ALL negative.

Bing, bang, boom..... upon exiting the WH where does she end up? What is her schtick?

And most, if not ALL politicians from both sides of the aisle, other than extreme lefties, will not go on here show.

Micheal Steele is on her show all the time.
LOL.... point being? Notice you are ignoring your boy's daily blunder reel as usual.

Why is that message board boy?

Point being she has Republicans on her show all the time, including a few they worked under trump.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She hasn't been down with the Rs for sometime. I would need to go back and try to find anything that she has said positively about the GOP.

She's a never Trumper and the GOP has been controlled by Trump the last 8 years.

That's fine and good. But like I said, need to go and try to find anything that she has been pro GOP since her post W days. Cause there aren't many if any true conservatives on that channel. At least since I've watched.
She worked for W but it was rumored that she was the one that was constantly leaking information to the media. And it was mostly ALL negative.

Bing, bang, boom..... upon exiting the WH where does she end up? What is her schtick?

And most, if not ALL politicians from both sides of the aisle, other than extreme lefties, will not go on here show.

Micheal Steele is on her show all the time.
LOL.... point being? Notice you are ignoring your boy's daily blunder reel as usual.

Why is that message board boy?

Point being she has Republicans on her show all the time, including a few they worked under trump.
She has people that claim to have been Republicans at one time or another. You saying she has "Republicans on all the time" is dishonest.

But you know that.

Again... why don't you acknowledge the myriad of posts showing Sleepy Joe slipping and making an absolute buffoon out of himself this week?

Just because you and the rest of your blindly following sheep refuse to acknowledge his shortcomings doesn't mean they didn't happen. Keep your head in the sand on message boards. It's all you have.
barelypure
SmaptyWolf
Apparently a Trump supporter just set himself on fire near the courthouse.

This is totally normal political behavior. Definitely not a cult.

https://abc7ny.com/man-apparently-sets-himself-on-fire-outside-nyc-courthouse-where-trump-is-trial/14695794/
caryking
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is the MSM saying the quiet part out loud.

I think she, along with the shrews from the view, epitomize the left to a "T."

Imagine having to come home to this unpleasant beeyatch everyday........

Nicole Wallace. Isn't she a conservative and former communications director under W?

She pushed the narrative (that I bought into) of WMD's in Iraq that cost tons of lives and multiple trillion dollars. So, she has NO credibility!!!!
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Nicole Wallace. Isn't she a conservative and former communications director under W?

She pushed the narrative (that I bought into) of WMD's in Iraq that cost tons of lives and multiple trillion dollars. So, she has NO credibility!!!!

No, that was Cheney and Rumsfeld. W is my favorite living President but he relied way too much on their advisement. I wish he had listened more to Colin Powell.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

No, that was Cheney and Rumsfeld. W is my favorite living President but he relied way too much on their advisement. I wish he had listened more to Colin Powell.
Just so you know, I don't have any love for either Cheney or Rumsfeld. Nicole Wallace was the person pushing the narrative from the WH media podium.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Agree here…skins
Werewolf
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

I am not surprised.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.