TRUMP 2024

431,618 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by FlossyDFlynt
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

"Not just are they eating animals, but they're eating humans. There's cannibalism in Haiti going on all the time. I have literally videos on my phone of people eating and sacrificing other people"

"The culture in Haiti, that people eat animals and sacrifice animals. You have a big voodoo culture in Haiti that's just rampant."

Democrats are importing these people by the tens of thousands for their votes

LOLOLOL

Cool story bro
#daSieve, since we're discussing Haiti here on this thread, I thought I'd add some context to go with the Harris illegal alien and voodoo aspects. Normies like you and #daGobbler won't ever get it even when the full reveal comes. Stay tuned, pal..... #crescendo

Werewolf
For those not paying attention:

Diddy has ties to Epstein. Diddy had his hands in Haiti and even has a Haitian Voodoo Goddess tattooed on his back. Diddy has ties to the Clinton Foundation. Diddy was best buds with Obama. Diddy was a "handler" in the hip hop industry.

I wouldn't be shocked if his handler was Epstein.

It is a RICO case that will undoubtedly ensnare many more - including some very "big" names. (Protip: I'd go ahead and cut loose any emotional ties you may possess to any celebrities/musicians).

But people like us were crazy for suggesting that a Satanic pedophile ring was running the world, right?

Weinstein
Maxwell
Nygaard
Brunel
R. Kelly
Diddy
Wexner
Seville

Maxwell may not have been a big enough "name" to trigger a mass population awakening. Diddy, however? Diddy is a big enough "name".

Picture getting clearer yet?

We'll try to keep the "I told you so's" to a minimum. I promise.

Good chat.

Signed,

- Conspiracy Theorists the world over.
Werewolf
Posted here many times:
-Trump Executive Order 13848
-Trump Executive Order 13818

Foreign also includes the "District of Columbia", by the way.
GuerrillaPack

https://instagr.am/p/DAGHym7OMCQ

Leftists: "Trump will be a dictator!!! Take my guns!" (so I can't defend myself against the dictator)

They are lying and know it's B.S. that Trump will be a tyrant or dictator.

The "dictator" comment made by Trump was an obvious joke.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
#Sieve, this could be you. You can still turn it around and salvage the perception of who you want to be.

Bas2020
Werewolf
Good find. Much concern about this guy's connection to the CCP.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

Yeah, she has no chance of winning NC.
I wouldn't actually rule that out, but her shenanigans are restricted here in ways that in other states are more vulnerable to Dem cheating….the NC SBOE is in Dem hands but they are being very closely watched by the GOP-controlled NC Court of Appeals and the NC Supreme Court. In fact, that's the only way RFK Jr was able to get his name off the ballot. The BOE also is subject to rulings of the NC Rules Review Commission, which also isn't Dem-controlled.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

Yeah, she has no chance of winning NC.
I wouldn't actually rule that out, but her shenanigans are restricted here in ways that in other states are more vulnerable to Dem cheating….the NC SBOE is in Dem hands but they are being very closely watched by the GOP-controlled NC Court of Appeals and the NC Supreme Court. In fact, that's the only way RFK Jr was able to get his name off the ballot. The BOE also is subject to rulings of the NC Rules Review Commission, which also isn't Dem-controlled.
She'll win Charlotte, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh, but shes gonna struggle everywhere else. I dont think its in "no chance" territory, but I do think it would be in the "slightly surprising" territory
First Page Refresh
Page 172 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.