TRUMP 2024

209,010 Views | 3384 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

By the way, I seldom refer to R's in my posts other than the most obvious.

Uni-Party Globalist Establishment BAAL Worshippers vrs MAGA sovereign is the battle at hand. Returning to the Constituion would follow.

It sounds totally sane when you put it that way.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

I believe my post said "not as bad"

You want a do over?
What does it feel like to know that this is as good as your life is?

On college message boards 16+ hours a day, 7 days a week, posting nonsense and avoiding having actual discussions?

I would hope that you are a bot but sadly you aren't. Your schtick got you ignored more times than anyone I am aware of on the BY and you are still clowned there today.

And before you say "I can't post there" you are dead wrong.

Nothing prevents banned posters from entering a new email address and posting under a new name. They don't track IP addresses so you can shove that one.

You need professional help. You are like the women on "The View.." You have such a miserable existence you want everyone you come in contact with to feel the same way.

Get a freaking life man..... most of all get some help.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

By the way, I seldom refer to R's in my posts other than the most obvious.

Uni-Party Globalist Establishment BAAL Worshippers vrs MAGA sovereign is the battle at hand. Returning to the Constituion would follow.

I think we can and should do both.
1st things first...........only one ball goes through the basket at one time.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Hint, hint. ;-)

barelypure
In light of Nixon v. Fitzgerald, a Supreme Court case from 1973, that established that presidents enjoy absolute immunity from civil liability for actions that fell within the "outer perimeter" of their official duties it will be interesting to see if the justices extend that same framework to criminal liability as some legal experts have articulated. I'm thinking they may set forth some limitations as to what criminal actions are covered and which aren't.

IOW no dudettes wet dream of Biden being able to shoot Trump and avoid prosecution probably wouldn't pass muster. There are levels of criminality and I can see SCOTUS drawing a line in the sand to determine where that line is drawn.

Not that it matters much to the leftists like dudette anyway since they routinely use the Constitution as toilet paper except when it's to protect their ideology.

Ncsufist
I can see this going 7-2,8-1, or 9-0 in favor of some form of immunity and then being kicked back to the district court to figure out private vs official. I know on the other site we gave her crap during her selection but I'm actually impressed with how the court is divesting from feelings lately and ruling on legal applications.
Eta. Wow. Brain was going way faster than fingers. I was talking about brown.
Ncsufist
Lmao. Yes!!!! It is on record now in a court hearing that ham sandwiches are not safe from indictment. Lmao.
Civilized
barelypure said:

There are levels of criminality and I can see SCOTUS drawing a line in the sand to determine where that line is drawn.

If so, do you think there is any way the line is not drawn before "trying to overturn a Presidential election"?

I mean, is there a Presidential act that runs more counter to our democracy than that one?

Presidents shouldn't be immune from prosecution for crimes. Civil liability shields, I can see.

How do Americans benefit from Presidents operating with immunity from prosecution for criminal acts?

And, how does Presidents not being immune harm America?

If Trump and his merry band of idiots behaved in as unhinged a way as they did in November/December/January 2020/2021 with there being some threat of prosecution, can you imagine what he would/could have done if he had no risk or fear of being prosecuted?
Ncsufist
Easy. Obama is a good example. He droned two Americans in two separate attacks. It is federally illegally to sanction a hit on Americans in foreign land. Even if it was the right call (I believe it was) he committed two major felonies by ordering the hits. Let's say those Americans were plotting major attacks on us forces or on American civilians. Should our president fear acting proactively to safeguard the country with the threat that his actions do not have some form of criminal immunity?
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oh no, it's the TDS label. Cuts almost as bad as when my Carolina buddies say I went to MooU.
It's true I have few friends, it's also true I have NO Carolina buddies.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oh no, it's the TDS label. Cuts almost as bad as when my Carolina buddies say I went to MooU.
It's true I have few friends, it's also true I have NO Carolina buddies.

You do you. Sorta hard to grow up in Raleigh and not have friends or family that went to Carolina.
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Easy. Obama is a good example. He droned two Americans in two separate attacks. It is federally illegally to sanction a hit on Americans in foreign land. Even if it was the right call (I believe it was) he committed two major felonies by ordering the hits. Let's say those Americans were plotting major attacks on us forces or on American civilians. Should our president fear acting proactively to safeguard the country with the threat that his actions do not have some form of criminal immunity?

Nice try. Once an American is deemed an enemy combatant it's perfectly legal to take them out in any way the military chooses.

Have any other tortured examples to muddy the waters of common sense?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

I mean, is there a Presidential act that runs more counter to our democracy than that one?

Presidents shouldn't be immune from prosecution for crimes. Civil liability shields, I can see.
ooooh, oooh, oooh my little grasshoppa #Sieve. I want you, #Snappy and #Foreskin to remember those two sentences......

don't forget em' ..........we'll be back to revisit them real soon. ;-)
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

There are levels of criminality and I can see SCOTUS drawing a line in the sand to determine where that line is drawn.

If so, do you think there is any way the line is not drawn before "trying to overturn a Presidential election"?

How do Americans benefit from Presidents operating with immunity from prosecution for criminal acts?

If Trump and his merry band of idiots behaved in as unhinged a way as they did in November/December/January 2020/2021 with there being some threat of prosecution, can you imagine what he would/could have done if he had no risk or fear of being prosecuted?
You already convicted Trump in your own mind before even his actual legal persecutors have. That said, this line of reasoning is already bringing the spotlight on Obama's drone strike killing an American citizen overseas, which sounds a lot more legally actionable than Trump's mostly peaceful demonstration.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

You already convicted Trump in your own mind before even his actual legal persecutors have. That said, this line of reasoning is already bringing the spotlight on Obama's drone strike killing an American citizen overseas, which sounds a lot more legally actionable than Trump's mostly peaceful demonstration.

It's not up to me.

I trust the courts, including a Supreme Court absolutely stacked in Trump's favor, to sort it out.

Good luck charging Obama for droning terrorist combatants.
caryking
Ncsufist said:

I think the SC has ruled that the President has immunity while doing his duties serving. If not, we could have a kangaroo system of justice for Presidents after they serve. So, as much as the Obama story gets brought up, I think it is prudent to let it go. We don't want witch hunts of a former President to happen.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

I understand what your comparing and agree with the comparison; however, this line of thinking is what we would expect from MSNBC…
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Ncsufist said:

I think the SC has ruled that the President has immunity while doing his duties serving. If not, we could have a kangaroo system of justice for Presidents after they serve. So, as much as the Obama story gets brought up, I think it is prudent to let it go. We don't want witch hunts of a former President to happen.
Of course we don't. I didn't opine that Obama should get charged, just saying that with a precedent set, anything can happen, and there ARE people that would go after him.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Ncsufist said:

Biden is the current occupant of the White House. This is how you know that the "Biden Crime Family" stuff is a steaming pile of crap that conservatives themselves don't even believe. You'd only argue that a President is above the law if you're sure the other guys are a bunch of boy scouts.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Ncsufist said:

Of course we don't. I didn't opine that Obama should get charged, just saying that with a precedent set, anything can happen, and there ARE people that would go after him.
The precedent is if you try to overthrow an election you very well may get charged with associated crimes.

Which is good. That should be the precedent.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Ncsufist said:

The precedent is if you try to overthrow an election you very well may get charged with associated crimes.

Which is good. That should be the precedent.
And if that should ever happen one day in the real world, perhaps it will.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Ncsufist said:

Biden is the current occupant of the White House. This is how you know that the "Biden Crime Family" stuff is a steaming pile of crap that conservatives themselves don't even believe. You'd only argue that a President is above the law if you're sure the other guys are a bunch of boy scouts.
What the heck are you talking about? I was giving an opinion based on my understanding of the law. Biden, on the other hand, has done far worse things than you liberals, and Hokie, believe Trump has done.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Ncsufist said:

I understand what you're saying. I think we should expect a level of immunity for any dumbass in the White House. The dumbasses, recently, are Biden and Obama.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.