TRUMP 2024

4,494,626 Views | 33571 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Gulfstream4
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!

So you admit you don't have any sense of the Muslim mayors you claim to have taken over the England you have in mind but... you know... Brown Man Bad!!

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? What specifically is your concern with Khan?

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? Yes

What specifically is your concern with Khan? Did I say I had a problem with him?


Can you name the other major cities with Muslim mayors aside from Khan in London?

Your entire post was regarding how you are concerned about Muslims taking over and changing England from what you picture when you envision it. And you are concerned about that happening in America. Sounds like it's a problem for you; not specifically Khan, but the general sense. I was just asking for you to explain your concern. Why are Muslim mayors a problem?

There is no evidence that Muslim mayors are causing English cities to come under Sharia law. The UK government explicitly says Sharia has no jurisdiction in England and Wales:
https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2026-03-11/119825
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!

So you admit you don't have any sense of the Muslim mayors you claim to have taken over the England you have in mind but... you know... Brown Man Bad!!

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? What specifically is your concern with Khan?

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? Yes

What specifically is your concern with Khan? Did I say I had a problem with him?


Can you name the other major cities with Muslim mayors aside from Khan in London?

Your entire post was regarding how you are concerned about Muslims taking over and changing England from what you picture when you envision it. And you are concerned about that happening in America. Sounds like it's a problem for you; not specifically Khan, but the general sense. I was just asking for you to explain your concern. Why are Muslim mayors a problem?

There is no evidence that Muslim mayors are causing English cities to come under Sharia law. The UK government explicitly says Sharia has no jurisdiction in England and Wales:
https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2026-03-11/119825

Are you Muslim?
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

There's a history. A lot of pro-Confederacy, pro-Soviet sentiment within our internal enemy. Not for nothing did Lincoln call them fifth columnists. Now that anti-American socialists of the Hasan Piker stripe are at the wheel, it's to be expected.
CALS grad

“Regulars, by God!”
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

There's a history. A lot of pro-Confederacy, pro-Soviet sentiment within our internal enemy. Not for nothing did Lincoln call them fifth columnists. Now that anti-American socialists of the Hasan Piker stripe are at the wheel, it's to be expected.

Really?

What are the names of the anti-American socialists at the wheel?

Who exactly are you talking about?
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!

So you admit you don't have any sense of the Muslim mayors you claim to have taken over the England you have in mind but... you know... Brown Man Bad!!

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? What specifically is your concern with Khan?

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? Yes

What specifically is your concern with Khan? Did I say I had a problem with him?


Can you name the other major cities with Muslim mayors aside from Khan in London?

Your entire post was regarding how you are concerned about Muslims taking over and changing England from what you picture when you envision it. And you are concerned about that happening in America. Sounds like it's a problem for you; not specifically Khan, but the general sense. I was just asking for you to explain your concern. Why are Muslim mayors a problem?

There is no evidence that Muslim mayors are causing English cities to come under Sharia law. The UK government explicitly says Sharia has no jurisdiction in England and Wales:
https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2026-03-11/119825

Are you Muslim?


How would that information help you explain your concern over Muslim mayors?
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

There's a history. A lot of pro-Confederacy, pro-Soviet sentiment within our internal enemy. Not for nothing did Lincoln call them fifth columnists. Now that anti-American socialists of the Hasan Piker stripe are at the wheel, it's to be expected.

Man, so much to unpack in this comment. You guys have had your brains thoroughly boiled.
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

There's a history. A lot of pro-Confederacy, pro-Soviet sentiment within our internal enemy. Not for nothing did Lincoln call them fifth columnists. Now that anti-American socialists of the Hasan Piker stripe are at the wheel, it's to be expected.

Really?

What are the names of the anti-American socialists at the wheel?

Who exactly are you talking about?


Bernie Sanders (The Godfather)
Elizabeth Warren
The squad
Smapty
You

First Page Refresh
Page 960 of 960 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.