TRUMP 2024

434,438 Views | 6024 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

"Not just are they eating animals, but they're eating humans. There's cannibalism in Haiti going on all the time. I have literally videos on my phone of people eating and sacrificing other people"

"The culture in Haiti, that people eat animals and sacrifice animals. You have a big voodoo culture in Haiti that's just rampant."

Democrats are importing these people by the tens of thousands for their votes

LOLOLOL

Cool story bro
#daSieve, since we're discussing Haiti here on this thread, I thought I'd add some context to go with the Harris illegal alien and voodoo aspects. Normies like you and #daGobbler won't ever get it even when the full reveal comes. Stay tuned, pal..... #crescendo

Werewolf
For those not paying attention:

Diddy has ties to Epstein. Diddy had his hands in Haiti and even has a Haitian Voodoo Goddess tattooed on his back. Diddy has ties to the Clinton Foundation. Diddy was best buds with Obama. Diddy was a "handler" in the hip hop industry.

I wouldn't be shocked if his handler was Epstein.

It is a RICO case that will undoubtedly ensnare many more - including some very "big" names. (Protip: I'd go ahead and cut loose any emotional ties you may possess to any celebrities/musicians).

But people like us were crazy for suggesting that a Satanic pedophile ring was running the world, right?

Weinstein
Maxwell
Nygaard
Brunel
R. Kelly
Diddy
Wexner
Seville

Maxwell may not have been a big enough "name" to trigger a mass population awakening. Diddy, however? Diddy is a big enough "name".

Picture getting clearer yet?

We'll try to keep the "I told you so's" to a minimum. I promise.

Good chat.

Signed,

- Conspiracy Theorists the world over.
Werewolf
Posted here many times:
-Trump Executive Order 13848
-Trump Executive Order 13818

Foreign also includes the "District of Columbia", by the way.
GuerrillaPack

https://instagr.am/p/DAGHym7OMCQ

Leftists: "Trump will be a dictator!!! Take my guns!" (so I can't defend myself against the dictator)

They are lying and know it's B.S. that Trump will be a tyrant or dictator.

The "dictator" comment made by Trump was an obvious joke.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
#Sieve, this could be you. You can still turn it around and salvage the perception of who you want to be.

Bas2020
Werewolf
Good find. Much concern about this guy's connection to the CCP.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

Yeah, she has no chance of winning NC.
I wouldn't actually rule that out, but her shenanigans are restricted here in ways that in other states are more vulnerable to Dem cheating….the NC SBOE is in Dem hands but they are being very closely watched by the GOP-controlled NC Court of Appeals and the NC Supreme Court. In fact, that's the only way RFK Jr was able to get his name off the ballot. The BOE also is subject to rulings of the NC Rules Review Commission, which also isn't Dem-controlled.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

I wouldn't actually rule that out, but her shenanigans are restricted here in ways that in other states are more vulnerable to Dem cheating….the NC SBOE is in Dem hands but they are being very closely watched by the GOP-controlled NC Court of Appeals and the NC Supreme Court. In fact, that's the only way RFK Jr was able to get his name off the ballot. The BOE also is subject to rulings of the NC Rules Review Commission, which also isn't Dem-controlled.
She'll win Charlotte, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh, but shes gonna struggle everywhere else. I dont think its in "no chance" territory, but I do think it would be in the "slightly surprising" territory
packgrad
"Future is female". Lol. I could definitely see some posters here wearing that shirt.

Werewolf
Easy to see how we have Sieves and Nappys....they suck that s$up with a straw daily.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

She'll win Charlotte, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh, but shes gonna struggle everywhere else. I dont think its in "no chance" territory, but I do think it would be in the "slightly surprising" territory

No different really than red/blue breakdown across the country. Cities are blue, rural areas are red.

Agree it would be slightly surprising but not very surprising.

I think at the end of the day she loses NC and GA and it all ends up riding on PA.
Bas2020
Trump being this close in VA should worry alot of folks on the left.

VA also has a Governor who is serious about eliminating election fraud.

packgrad
Deja vu. But today woke cucks are traumatized.

Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Trump being this close in VA should worry alot of folks on the left.

VA also has a Governor who is serious about eliminating election fraud.

Maybe if that poll weren't a total outlier, and by a polling group that no one has ever heard of, and if it wasn't pre-debate, after which Kamala has clearly gained ground. They're not even shown in the list of over 300 pollsters rated by 538.

Civilized
Civilized
House Unanimously Passes Pres. Candidate Protection Bill

Thank goodness.

Good stuff, much-needed.
Bas2020
95% of the media leans left.

Id say about 80% of the pollster community leans left as they are producing some of their own polls. The same media that has lied over and over and over again the last 15 years.

Once you figure that out, you know which polls are correct and which are just lib propaganda.

GuerrillaPack
Purpose of tariffs explained...

https://instagr.am/p/C_-oIIPOO2f
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Id say about 80% of the pollster community leans left as they are producing some of their own polls. The same media that has lied over and over and over again the last 15 years.

Once you figure that out, you know which polls are correct and which are just lib propaganda,

No, you know which polls are correct by going back and looking at which polls were correct over the years.

You act like you can't grade pollsters based on their actual performance, or using a large data set, which 538 does.

It doesn't matter a bit what political lean they are. Their results are their results. Numbers don't lie.

And why are you looking at just 2020 when most of these pollsters have been around for years or decades beyond that? Some of the pollsters in the 538 ratings have over a thousand polls in their data set.

And LOL at Trafalgar. They're one of the least-accurate pollsters out of the 300+ pollsters rated. Them being more right than some pollsters in 2020 is just an example of a broken clock being right twice a day. Their results are horrid when you grow the sample size beyond that one data point.

538 Pollster Ratings

SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Once you figure that out, you know which polls are correct and which are just lib propaganda.

When you believe that 95% of the world is a conspiracy and only a small handful of "sources" can be trusted, you are most definitely in a cult.
TheStorm

This pretty much sums up the entire kit and caboodle...
Civilized
Interesting analysis here.

Looks like the race has tipped back nominally to Kamala (for now).

But this analysis showing how shifts from where the polls currently are towards either candidate and the resultant increase or decrease of odds of winning is an interesting angle I haven't seen anywhere else.

DrummerboyWolf
Lady Gaga's father is endorsing Trump.

Imagine that after she showed on Hunter's laptop.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lady-gagas-father-endorses-trump-2024-race-hes-patriot
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
a razor thin lead, LOL, either way.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
A university in Pennsylvania.
Werewolf
60,000 patriots show up in New York for Trump rally. Trump will carry New York if election fraud can be stopped.

Werewolf
Bas2020
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

a razor thin lead, LOL, either way.

He'll always win upstate, however thinly populated, but he has to get a major, albeit not majority chunk of the city for that to happen.
Werewolf
Uniondale is on Long Island.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Once you figure that out, you know which polls are correct and which are just lib propaganda,

No, you know which polls are correct by going back and looking at which polls were correct over the years.

You act like you can't grade pollsters based on their actual performance, or using a large data set, which 538 does.

It doesn't matter a bit what political lean they are. Their results are their results. Numbers don't lie.

And why are you looking at just 2020 when most of these pollsters have been around for years or decades beyond that? Some of the pollsters in the 538 ratings have over a thousand polls in their data set.

And LOL at Trafalgar. They're one of the least-accurate pollsters out of the 300+ pollsters rated. Them being more right than some pollsters in 2020 is just an example of a broken clock being right twice a day. Their results are horrid when you grow the sample size beyond that one data point.

538 Pollster Ratings

That's a startling conclusion. Numbers are whatever their proponents say they are.
First Page
Page 172 of 173

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.