Harris 2024

140,596 Views | 2320 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

They literally cheat.... at everything.

Not surprising at all. They can never win an election or a debate on issues. They have to lie cheat and have the MSM cover their butts.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
Werewolf said:

I think this one has been debunked..
GuerrillaPack
ABC talked to the City and Temple Manager!! They would never lie. Don't believe all those residents and their testimonies!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C_05W_ttvkE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Tampon Tim already looks like he's just going through the motions.

Also, what's with this new campaign slogan "A New Way Forward"??? Do these Marxist clowns think Trump has been the President for the last 3.5 years?

Quote:

Tim Walz with the Freudian Slip of the decade.

https://instagr.am/p/C_1nCC0p1tf
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_00k_JuRlQ
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_1C08vNY3I
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_2yH4aOCGv
Bas2020
Democrats are about to get boat raced.

After backing a corpse in Biden and then selecting Kamala and Tampon Tim - two of the worst candidates of a generation they deserve to go down in flames

Bas2020
GuerrillaPack

a WEIRD guy....

https://instagr.am/p/C_3Hf75iBBX
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Could you maybe refrain from posting someone actually killing an animal? Nobody wants to see that.
Bas2020
Good grief... this lady is not up for the job. No way she is this bad at answering simple questions. She is finally giving interviews tonight (local Philly station) because she knows she is collapsing in the polls.

This is also the reason they have hid her for so long from the American public. Share this with everyone you know.

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

Good grief... this lady is not up for the job. No way she is this bad at answering simple questions. She is finally giving interviews tonight (local Philly station) because she knows she is collapsing in the polls.

This is also the reason they have hid her for so long from the American public. Share this with everyone you know.

What a joke. This is how it would have been at the debate last Tuesday if she had not been given the questions prior to the debate and didn't have scripted/rehearsed responses ready.

Dodges the question about how to bring down prices and make life more affordable, and starts rambling with an attempted appeal to emotion talking about her upbringing.
CoachCase
Wow! And some people want to laugh at Trump! All she is and ever has been is an opportunist! A puppet always on someone else's string! Scary and embarrassing at the same time if she is elected.
packgrad
That's clownfish's girl. He doesn't care she can't answer questions from a local reporter. His mental illness thinks that's just fine so long as Trump doesn't win.

Imagine being that mental ill. Pitiful.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Could you maybe refrain from posting someone actually killing an animal? Nobody wants to see that.
For someone that a warmonger that wants Amercian GI's to fight Russians in Ukraine but also in Russia, II'm surprised. You certainly promote war as much as any person on this site. Of course, its great for the portfolio, right?
Werewolf
I wonder if #daSieve has any house cats for pets? How bout it #Sieve, you have any cats? How bout you #Nappy? #DaGobber has geese maybe he has cats? How bout it fellas?

Werewolf
#Nappy needs some illegal aliens from Haiti in his neighborhood!

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, this is what you two ignoramuses support bringing in to our country. Own it!!! Neither of you deserve to be American citizens.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

No!!!

You questioned the comment by Trump, at the debate; so, all anyone is doing is showing "YOU" what's out there…
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

People need to see what the democrats have let into the country.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

People need to see what the democrats have let into the country.
Call him a buffoon and we are compelled to correct the picture.

I wish someone would be compelled to deal with that interview Harris did yesterday. I know, I know, she spoke articulately, etc…. I'd love to see someone deal with the facts, or lack thereof, that she espoused from the questions…. It's really sad!
Werewolf
Werewolf
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack
Looking forward to this VP debate with fairy boy Tampon Timmy vs Vance...

Werewolf
Our two resident sheeple and the 3 or 4 others are gonna own this in the end.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

No!!!

You questioned the comment by Trump, at the debate; so, all anyone is doing is showing "YOU" what's out there…
except none of these videos are from Springfield Ohio.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

No!!!

Do these recently arrived Haitians ONLY live in the town of Springfield, Ohio? Or could they possibly have moved to other towns nearby in Ohio?
hokiewolf
One, Trump was speaking to Springfield Ohio specifically and two I dont believe there's this rampant hunting and eating of family pets by immigrants in the US. It's a gross lie and a distraction to the actual discussion that the Biden border policy has overwhelmed the resources of several towns and cities across America.

Posting videos of people killing animals on this forum is disgusting and not needed to prove the above point that the border policy is terrible. Not sure why that is so hard to grasp.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Looking forward to this VP debate with fairy boy Tampon Timmy vs Vance...

Hey, I'd listen to the man. He said Harris was a young prostitutor….whom are we to doubt him?
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Dear Lord that is horrible and it's coming to a town near us all thanks to Mrs. Harris and the democrats.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

No!!!

So what? Does it make it wrong?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.