Harris 2024

119,456 Views | 2075 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Harris complained Trump was scared to debate, now they won't go to the Fox debate because they are scared.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/kamala-harris-campaign-refuses-debate-trump-fox-news/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kamala-harris-campaign-refuses-debate-trump-fox-news
It's laughable to claim that Trump is "afraid" to debate the clueless cackling hyena. Kamala is a complete moron who will make make a total fool of herself in a debate. The only thing that could save her is if she has "moderators" who are on her side and who lob softball questions, and probably would need to provide her the questions in advance of the debate so her team can craft scripted responses, as I believe they did with Hillary in 2016.

Trump simply did not want to agree to a debate that was going to be "moderated" by far Left ideologues and where the rules of the debate would be rigged to his disadvantage.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Realsouthwolf
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure that attacking her on this would be a smart move. Just stick to policy.
My 1st generation immigrant ancestor led the Regulators against the King of England and his NC Governor in 1771.

My suggestion is that the immigration could be by well-orchestrated design. Time will tell the truth.
So your family was traitors. Okay.
GuerrillaPack
Realsouthwolf said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure that attacking her on this would be a smart move. Just stick to policy.
My 1st generation immigrant ancestor led the Regulators against the King of England and his NC Governor in 1771.

My suggestion is that the immigration could be by well-orchestrated design. Time will tell the truth.
"traitors" against England in 1771 was a "bad" thing??

lol
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Harris complained Trump was scared to debate, now they won't go to the Fox debate because they are scared.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/kamala-harris-campaign-refuses-debate-trump-fox-news/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kamala-harris-campaign-refuses-debate-trump-fox-news

They had a September debate agreed to on ABC. Now Trump only wants to debate if he can hide under Fox News's skirt. Lol, sounds pretty scared to me.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

They had a September debate schedule on ABC. Now Trump only wants to debate if he can hide under Fox News's skirt. Lol, sounds pretty scared to me.

The first debate with kid sniffer Joe a few weeks ago was hosted by the Communist News Network (CNN).

The Orange Man wasn't scared then.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

They had a September debate schedule on ABC. Now Trump only wants to debate if he can hide under Fox News's skirt. Lol, sounds pretty scared to me.

The first debate with kid sniffer Joe a few weeks ago was hosted by the Communist News Network (CNN).

I wonder what changed?
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I wonder what changed?
So every debate has to be on a far Left network like CNN/ABC/CBS/ABC??

They can't have some balance and have one of the debates on an ostensibly "conservative" TV network?

You Leftists have to have the debates rigged on a Leftist network every time? Who's REALLY scared here? Lol
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Realsouthwolf said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol
We have a way to go GP. Civics and truthful US history no longer taught in our secondary schools and universities.
caryking
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Realsouthwolf said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol
We have a way to go GP. Civics and truthful US history no longer taught in our secondary schools and universities.

GP and Were, you know I call you guys out for some of your post. Now, I'm calling you out for engaging with idiots.

Stop!!! Please, just Stop!!!!
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-N_aTVuOSb
packgrad
packgrad
So embarrassing

packgrad
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-OO1sZugAe
caryking
packgrad said:

So embarrassing

If this country elects this idiot, then shame on us!!! For every idiot that supports and/or votes for her… well, yes!!! I think your voting rights should be taken away. You are an absolute idiot and have no rational reason to ever vote again!
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

So embarrassing

If this country elects this idiot, then shame on us!!! For every idiot that supports and/or votes for her… well, yes!!! I think your voting rights should be taken away. You are an absolute idiot and have no rational reason to ever vote again!
The country didn't elect the present idiot either. They will try everything to hide her and steal the election just like they did in 2020. Until that problem is fixed, we have a chance of being led by our second moron in a row.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

They had a September debate agreed to on ABC. Now Trump only wants to debate if he can hide under Fox News's skirt. Lol, sounds pretty scared to me.

With Biden. That contract is null and void now that he is not running. Contract law peeps. Stop listening to the ******ed news.
packgrad
lol.

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

So embarrassing

So every Dem voter should have their voting right taken away? You should shout that from the rooftops.

Lol, man, you guys are getting more unhinged by the day.
packgrad
Tim Dillon is so good. Nails it. Cant imagine being one of these brainwashed cucks posting on here supporting this moron and the unelected bureaucrats running the country.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Tim Dillon is so good. Nails it. Cant imagine being one of these brainwashed cucks posting on here supporting this moron and the unelected bureaucrats running the country.

That's why Obama picked her (and Joe). He gets to be President behind the scenes.
Werewolf
The Kia Kamala, a new smart car.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

With Biden. That contract is null and void now that he is not running. Contract law peeps. Stop listening to the ******ed news.
Plus, as the only presidential nominee actually selected by primary voters in a democratic process, Trump should have the prerogative to set debate terms with someone given their nomination by oligarchs.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Laken Riley's parents disagree, Mrs. Harris.
caryking

I'm not the unhinged one at all…. You, and the Dem Party, are WEIRDLY unhinged!! Voting and supporting, people like Harris shows, not only how unhinged you are; rather, how stupidly naive you are…

So, yes, stupid people (you included) should recognize your lack of mental capabilities and do the rest of us a favor, by going into a dungeon and never come out. With that, a normalized society will ensue…
Werewolf
Come on man, I didn't even directly respond to my nitwit ..........but you can?
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Plus, as the only presidential nominee actually selected by primary voters in a democratic process, Trump should have the prerogative to set debate terms with someone given their nomination by oligarchs.
Honestly, I would care absolutely nothing about Kamala. Everyone knows they don't want her on a debate stage. Her inept, mindless, thoughtless, bird brain ideas, would destroy her, very much like what happened to Biden.

At this point, the oligarchs know they are between a rock and a hard place. This is going to be a debate on who isn't debating…

Let the madness begin…
caryking
Werewolf said:

Were, you are correct! I'm sorry! I just cleaned up all the other remarks, so nobody has to be exposed to the idiocy of him…
packgrad
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Were, you are correct! I'm sorry! I just cleaned up all the other remarks, so nobody has to be exposed to the idiocy of him…
It's all good brother, it's all good. We're have'n a good time!

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-QD5jxOimE

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.