Harris 2024

115,457 Views | 2053 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
MoCoWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll say this, I'm not really a political person, so I don't really care, but this message board will be insane when Harris wins this thing....and that will be fun to watch...
GuerrillaPack
Kamala Harrris is a communist. She makes that very plain in her own words. Here she is giving many public speeches/interviews, calling for "equity" and "equitable outcomes" -- in economics, etc.

https://instagr.am/p/C96GNlwtJyk
GuerrillaPack
MoCoWolf said:

I'll say this, I'm not really a political person, so I don't really care, but this message board will be insane when Harris wins this thing....and that will be fun to watch...
Only way she wins is with MASSIVE levels of election fraud - such as hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots all for her showing up in every battleground state at 3 am on election night, as occurred in 2020 when they stole it for Biden.

Real polling shows Trump crushing her, and he would destroy her if we have a real election and not a rigged election.
GuerrillaPack
More clips from back in 2021 of the Marxist Establishment Lamestream media referring to Harris as the being placed "in charge of immigration", being made Biden's "point person on immigration", "will lead the challenge on immigration", etc

Now these Marxist demons think they can re-write history and make you believe that never happened. These communist scum lie to the public every single day just as brazenly on every single subject they cover. This one is just unbelievably obvious and so easy to expose.

https://instagr.am/p/C95xVOjufBR
MoCoWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

Only way she wins is with MASSIVE levels of election fraud - such as hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots all for her showing up in every battleground state at 3 am on election night, as occurred in 2020 when they stole it for Biden.

Real polling shows Trump crushing her, and he would destroy her if we have a real election and not a rigged election.
Yeah, but I was reading that it wasn't rigged at all, that Trump had that wrong. And thats why people like Gulianni are getting in trouble because their allegations were false, right?
GuerrillaPack
MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

Yeah, but I was reading that it wasn't rigged at all, that Trump had that wrong. And thats why people like Gulianni are getting in trouble because their allegations were false, right?
"Getting in trouble" in kangaroo courts in commie Democrat-run areas with rigged juries stacked with leftists....just like Trump "got in trouble" with indictments on bogus "crimes" to try to prevent him from being able to run for President in kangaroo courts run by Alvin Bragg/etc
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Kamala is up on Trump in the polls, have you heard?

LOLOL

Polling Trump voters that can't articulate a single cogent thought about Kamala seems like a legit way to gauge support for sure!
How can anyone "articulate a single cogent thought" when Kamala isn't cogent herself and has literally done nothing during her time as a politician (other than fail disasterally with the border and with Russia).

"What can be! Unburdened by what has been!!!"

I get you keep trying to speak this "Kamala is unqualified" thing into existence but y'all are living in a fantasy land where you think Kamala's cogency and competency doesn't run circles around her opponent. Can you imagine Trump having the organizational, critical thinking, and speaking skills to prosecute a legal case?

She went to law school, was a DA, AG, Senator, and VP.

Her opponent was born with a silver spoon and handed millions by his Dad, has declared bankruptcy multiple times, ran a sham for-profit college that got shut down, and talks like an 4th grader. He was a reality TV star before riding his cult of personality to the presidency though, so I guess there's that. Congrats I guess?

Kamala hardly grew up in poverty. So let's stop with the "silver spoon" non-sense.

Law schools is reading books. It doesn't qualify anyone to be president of the United States. Hell, she abused her powers as the AG of California. Multiple ethics complaints filed against her. As a senator, she accomplished nothing. As a VP she has accomplished nothing and until recently, was laughed at by the left.

So, tell me, how is Kamala qualified? Aside from some titles handed to her. How is she qualified?

Kamala definitely wasn't handed tens to hundreds of millions over the years like Trump was.

So lets' stop with the "Trump's family wasn't rich as **** and he's not really a silver spoon kid" nonsense.

She was handed those titles? She was either hired to those positions or elected. How many positions had Trump been hired or elected to before getting elected?

LOL, so an attorney, DA, AG, Senator, VP is not qualified to be president but a notorious draft-dodging nepo baby real estate developer/reality TV star was qualified?

Try to say that out loud without saying loony.
Trump has been prosecuted and convicted of faking and not having the net worth that you think he has.
MoCoWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

"Getting in trouble" in kangaroo courts in commie Democrat-run areas with rigged juries stacked with leftists....just like Trump "got in trouble" with indictments on bogus "crimes" to try to prevent him from being able to run for President in kangaroo courts run by Alvin Bragg/etc

I see…
Werewolf
REAL TRUTH by Joe Brown.......most of the youngsters here did not see the transition of Joe Biden and background of Cumala.

Here's why you youngsters don't know any of this.............the NEWS MEDIA lies to you and covers up the truth.

You might now understand....or do you? Dlslodge yourself from the MSM and Hollywood matrix.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized

Amazing isn't the word I'd use to describe the X owner using his site to promote deepfake misinformation.

This does clearly illustrate what a loon he is though.

Would love to see this open him up to a massive defamation lawsuit just like Fox and Rudy and Sid FAFO with Dominion and Smartmatic.
El Lobo Loco
El Lobo Loco
Doesn't something have to be false for a defamation lawsuit to succeed?

Or does that only apply for one side?
packgrad
El Lobo Loco said:

If you're not aware, the truth is irrelevant to civ. It's all about hysterics and hyperbole.
Werewolf
Civilized

Fun news to wake up to. Trump not having walked away with this against a diminished Biden was clearly a canary in the coal mine. Betting markets continue moving to Harris too.

The Dems just plugging in a younger, relatable, smart, likable candidate at the last minute and immediately getting back in the game illustrates Trump's susceptibility. Wish the Dems would have gotten their **** together and Biden would have never run again so there could have been a full-blown campaign.

Hope if nothing else the next three months make Trump's team sweat it out and walk around with poopy pants and illustrate that angry MAGA leadership by maladjusted weirdos is a loser electorally.
El Lobo Loco
Imagine how proud all the people who voted for Kamala in this year's primaries must feel now.
Civilized
El Lobo Loco said:

Huh?

So Harris actually said these things? They weren't manipulated to intentionally mislead people?
caryking
Civilized said:

Fun news to wake up to. Trump not having walked away with this against a diminished Biden was clearly a canary in the coal mine. Betting markets continue moving to Harris too.

The Dems just plugging in a younger, relatable, smart, likable candidate at the last minute and immediately getting back in the game illustrates Trump's susceptibility. Wish the Dems would have gotten their **** together and Biden would have never run again so there could have been a full-blown campaign.

Hope if nothing else the next three months make Trump's team sweat it out and walk around with poopy pants and illustrate that angry MAGA leadership by maladjusted weirdos is a loser electorally.
plugging…. There it is. Civ admitting to the authoritarian ways of the Dem Party.
caryking
Civilized said:

El Lobo Loco said:

Huh?

So Harris actually said these things? They weren't manipulated to intentionally mislead people?
That is exactly what lib media does to Trump! What goes around, comes around. It's about time someone uses the tactics, of the left, against them…
DrummerboyWolf
A new story somewhat promoting Roy Cooper to be Harris' VP pick. Apparently Josh Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, had a member of his staff accused of sexual harrassment and did not do anything with that staffer for 7 months.

I personally don't think Shapiro is in the running because he is Jewish and the left hates the Jews, but that is just me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13678219/Kamala-Harris-VP-pick-dragged-shocking-sexual-harassment-cover-fight.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

REAL TRUTH by Joe Brown.......most of the youngsters here did not see the transition of Joe Biden and background of Cumala.

Here's why you youngster don't know............the NEWS MEDIA lies to you and covers up the truth. You might now understand....or do you?

Werewolf
#Sieve, you guys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves. You continue to fall for the fake news, the fake factchecker sites and the fake polls. The truth is all around you, my friend. Jump from that ship now, it's going down.

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Amazing isn't the word I'd use to describe the X owner using his site to promote deepfake misinformation.

Would love to see this open him up to a massive defamation lawsuit just like Fox and Rudy and Sid FAFO with Dominion and Smartmatic.
It doesn't meet the definition of defamation, it's a combination of satire and political opinion, both protected speech. No wonder that anti-First Amendment advocates hate this "deep fake", it is devastating.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

El Lobo Loco said:

Huh?

That is exactly what lib media does to Trump! What goes around, comes around. It's about time someone uses the tactics, of the left, against them…

Cool, show us an example of the MSM using AI to make up something about Trump and promote it as a campaign tool.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

A new story somewhat promoting Roy Cooper to be Harris' VP pick. Apparently Josh Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, had a member of his staff accused of sexual harrassment and did not do anything with that staffer for 7 months.

I personally don't think Shapiro is in the running because he is Jewish and the left hates the Jews, but that is just me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13678219/Kamala-Harris-VP-pick-dragged-shocking-sexual-harassment-cover-fight.html

Please tell us more about how the left hates Jews.

You're aware Kamala Harris' husband is Jewish, right?
packgrad
Bas2020
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

It doesn't meet the definition of defamation, it's a combination of satire and political opinion, both protected speech. No wonder that anti-First Amendment advocates hate this "deep fake", it is devastating.

Mainstream LEFTIST newspapers are literally rewriting history on a daily basis and constantly spreading lies and misinformation with zero repurcussions. Pot calling the kettle.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Mainstream LEFTIST newspapers are literally rewriting history on a daily basis and constantly spreading lies and misinformation with zero repurcussions. Pot calling the kettle.

Riiiiiight.

No, mainstream publishers are not publishing and promoting AI fakes and laughing about how "amazing" they are.

Fox News got the closest and got sued to smithereens.

This is more up is down coping bull*****
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf
I really hope she picks Shapiro, he's the man. Total attack dog who handed Trump his ass when he was trying to pull off his coup in Pennsylvania.
ncsupack1
After some reading, it's looking like Cooper isn't going to get it. Drudge has a article naming three.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

After some reading, it's looking like Cooper isn't going to get it. Drudge has a article naming three.
Wow, drudge. Haven't been to that site in probably 8 years. Didn't drudge sever his involvement with the site around 2017 or so? Has the site gone downhill and trended to the Left?
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wow, drudge. Haven't been to that site in probably 8 years. Didn't drudge sever his involvement with the site around 2017 or so? Has the site gone downhill and trended to the Left?
Globalists bought him out.......big money, he took it.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's not as right as it once was. But, it still has a good bit of info.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Globalists bought him out.......big money, he took it.
Just as anyone else would.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.