Harris 2024

140,616 Views | 2320 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Bas2020
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She's looking like the presumptive nominee. At this point, she only needs the Obama's, Pelosi, Schumer, and Jefferies' endorsement for her nomination to be coronated.
Packchem91
caryking said:

She's looking like the presumptive nominee. At this point, she only needs the Obama's, Pelosi, Schumer, and Jefferies' endorsement for her nomination to be coronated.

Whether we like it or not, she should be the POTUS now as well. No way Biden is making decisions and we shouldn't have him even acting as if he is
FlossyDFlynt
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Whether we like it or not, she should be the POTUS now as well. No way Biden is making decisions and we shouldn't have him even acting as if he is
I think she will be in the next few weeks. I dont see how the Dems will reconcile Biden being senile as a reason for dropping out while still being POTUS.
Wufpack17
FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

I think she will be in the next few weeks. I dont see how the Dems will reconcile Biden being senile as a reason for dropping out while still being POTUS.
The last thing they want is for Kamala to have a defacto "try out". Their best chance to beat Trump is by her NOT BEING president prior to the election.
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

It will happen but first all those people want their seat at the table. Who's going to be in charge of Mrs. Harris and who's going to make the big decisions for her?
Bas2020
Who's actually been running OUR country the last 4 years?

1. Jill ?

2. Hunter ?

3. Pelosi?

4. Susan Rice?

5. Obama ?

Wrong answers only.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Who's actually been running OUR country the last 4 years?

1. Jill ?

2. Hunter ?

3. Pelosi?

4. Susan Rice?

5. Obama ?

Wrong answers only.

Obama makes the decisions and Jill looks after Joe.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

I agree about Biden. I really don't know who's pulling the strings of Biden, as a puppet; however, I can't see it being anything than that…

I really wish we could all agree that this is an absolute disaster for our country. Oh, and all the grandstanding by Pub's saying he should resign and/or invoke the 25th amendment is just dumb, even though I understand what they are saying. The Dems got us into this mess, we need to let them straighten it out according to their philosophy…
Packchem91
Wufpack17 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The last thing they want is for Kamala to have a defacto "try out". Their best chance to beat Trump is by her NOT BEING president prior to the election.

There best chance is to nominate Michelle Obama. THAT would very likely rejuvenate all the Dems and ensure a huge turnout and lead to victory

I'm not sure the troops are gonna rally behind Kamala.

And if Trump will listen to his advisors, the messaging should be "for all you people wanting to line up behind a person of color as POTUS, this woman hurt many blue-collar POC because she completely abdicated her role at the border and many of those people are now doing the jobs you had".
That one failure should be her downfall, but M Obama wouldn't have that to overcome

But Trump should stop talking about the immigrants being criminals, etc and instead just make the case they are taking your jobs.
SmaptyWolf
Lol, you guys are too much. Invent cartoonish reality, then spend the rest of your day hyperventilating about it.

News flash! Joe is fine. He's just a bit too old to run an effective campaign against a satanic carnival barker. But even 25% of Biden knows more about running the country than 100% of Trump, who basically just watched TV all day while his flying monkeys did everything.

P.S. You guys really think it's a good idea for Kamala to take over for 6 months so that she'd then be ineligible to run for two full terms? I bet you do!
ncsupack1
The best for the job.

ncsupack1
lol

dogplasma
I don't normally care too much about debates going into them, but I think Harris' chances (or whoever's chances) will be disproportionately tied to this one remaining debate for multiple reasons. A lot of pressure on this one. Will be really interesting!
El Lobo Loco
dogplasma said:

I don't normally care too much about debates going into them, but I think Harris' chances (or whoever's chances) will be disproportionately tied to this one remaining debate for multiple reasons. A lot of pressure on this one. Will be really interesting!
The Trump campaign should take the position that the debates agreed to were to be held with Joe Biden. The terms for any debates with Kamala Harris will have to be renegotiated.
Bas2020
El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

The Trump campaign should take the position that the debates agreed to were to be held with Joe Biden. The terms for any debates with Kamala Harris will have to be renegotiated.

I would not debate any of the DEMS with a biased MSM reporter. Trump has all the leverage, he does not have to play "on the road".
dogplasma
Oh, I have zero doubt things are going to be renegotiated and I hope it still happens. I did hear that the Trump team already wants to move it from ABC to Fox! If the Trump team cancel the debate because they "can't reach agreeable terms" it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Seemed like it worked just fine for them on ABC last time though. (It was on ABC right?)
smitt86
El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

Why? He's going to crush Kamala in a debate. She's a terrible speaker.

I'd imagine the Dems are trying hard to get out of any future debates. There was speculation they only agreed to the debates so early to get Biden on stage with Trump so he'd fall on his face and open the door to pull him, and it worked. Now they'll argue they only agreed to have Biden debate and they'll try to get out of it with the nominee change and regroup.
Wufpack17
smitt86 said:

El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

I'd imagine the Dems are trying hard to get out of any future debates. There was speculation they only agreed to the debates so early to get Biden on stage with Trump so he'd fall on his face and open the door to pull him, and it worked. Now they'll argue they only agreed to have Biden debate and they'll try to get out of it with the nominee change and regroup.
Dems would be wise to keep Kamala out of the spotlight. The more she interacts with people, the worse she appears.
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, you guys are too much. Invent cartoonish reality, then spend the rest of your day hyperventilating about it.

News flash! Joe is fine. He's just a bit too old to run an effective campaign against a satanic carnival barker. But even 25% of Biden knows more about running the country than 100% of Trump, who basically just watched TV all day while his flying monkeys did everything.

P.S. You guys really think it's a good idea for Kamala to take over for 6 months so that she'd then be ineligible to run for two full terms? I bet you do!
How do you know that? Where is he?

His brother saying "Selfishly, I'm glad I will be able to be with him during what little time he has left" indicates that Joe is NOT fine.

Let's call a spade a spade. The man is not well. It has nothing to do with his age and everything to do with whatever medical condition he has.
Wufpack17
Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

There best chance is to nominate Michelle Obama. THAT would very likely rejuvenate all the Dems and ensure a huge turnout and lead to victory

And if Trump will listen to his advisors, the messaging should be "for all you people wanting to line up behind a person of color as POTUS, this woman hurt many blue-collar POC because she completely abdicated her role at the border and many of those people are now doing the jobs you had".
That one failure should be her downfall, but M Obama wouldn't have that to overcome

But Trump should stop talking about the immigrants being criminals, etc and instead just make the case they are taking your jobs.
Isn't there some campaign finance laws that force Kamala to be the nominee? Where does all of that money go if she isn't the nominee? They are donations, so they can't be donated to the Obamas.
ncsupack1
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

His brother saying "Selfishly, I'm glad I will be able to be with him during what little time he has left" indicates that Joe is NOT fine.

Let's call a spade a spade. The man is not well. It has nothing to do with his age and everything to do with whatever medical condition he has.

I said it before and will here also. It will be interesting to see just how much we see Biden in public.
Packchem91
Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Isn't there some campaign finance laws that force Kamala to be the nominee? Where does all of that money go if she isn't the nominee? They are donations, so they can't be donated to the Obamas.

I think the donations to the Biden / Harris ticket would have to stay with Harris
But Obama could raise a lot of $$ in a hurry id imagine.
DrummerboyWolf
This is another perfect meme for today.

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/47671

"Monica Lewinsky crawled so Kamala could run."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

When Biden gives a press conference in a couple days and looks perfectly fine will you call a spade a spade and admit that you're a conspiracy loon?
ncsupack1
I don't think it's a conspiracy, Biden is weak and has been for some time. Why his own party is kicking him out.
dogplasma
smitt86 said:

El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

I feel the opposite. The dems are working from a deficit if you believe the polls. Whoever they pick, they need thr debate to showcase their candidate, even with Harris. She has name recognition but most people aren't really familiar with her because we haven't seen her in four years. The debate would be highly watched which would help a little to compensate for the lack of remaining time.
AlleyPack
Can someone give me an "overview" of Kamala Harris and her political career?
I've seen some of the recent video montages and whatnot of her being.... um, a bit spacey.
Gulfstream4
AlleyPack said:

I've seen some of the recent video montages and whatnot of her being.... um, a bit spacey.

She has other talents that boosted her political career.
El Lobo Loco
AlleyPack said:

caryking
AlleyPack said:

One of my closest friend is a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. He previously worked for a company that had a product specifically for a common black persons disease. Don't remember what it was. Anyway, on the board of the company was Willie Brown.

Well, Willie, in a small group of employees, including my friend, said... and, I paraphrase...

Kamala has never done anything other than sleep her way to the top. I know, because, I have...
Gulfstream4
El Lobo Loco said:

AlleyPack said:

Saw one that had her as the original hawk tuah girl. Hahaha!
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

When Biden gives a press conference in a couple days and looks perfectly fine will you call a spade a spade and admit that you're a conspiracy loon?
I've said nothing that isn't true. You are the one casting obfuscations and falsehoods.

At one time you called people "conspiracy loons" for suggesting that Joe Biden is unwell. Welp, now the Democratic party is admitting that Joe Biden is unwell. But sure, I'm the "conspiracy loon".

Wufpack17
Even with the facts slapping Smapty and Civ in their faces, they still are pushing the false narrative that Joe Biden is fine.
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

Even with the facts slapping Smapty and Civ in their faces, they still are pushing the false narrative that Joe Biden is fine.

They have had a difficult few weeks starting with the debate.
flylike44
Bas2020 said:

El Lobo Loco said:

dogplasma said:

I would not debate any of the DEMS with a biased MSM reporter. Trump has all the leverage, he does not have to play "on the road".

Last debate, Trump went all early Florida State under Bobby Bowden. Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. He allowed them to set every rule for that debate. They had complete control of it. Till they didn't. He should demand to similarly set the terms of the next debate to square things up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.