ELECTION 2020

155,713 Views | 1855 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking
ciscopack said:

Biden's margin of victory widens as Trump's subversion efforts grow more frantic

President-elect Joe Biden's margin of victory over President Donald Trump surpassed 6 million votes on Friday, as ballots continue to be counted across the nation. (> 6,000,000)

More than the number of people in South Carolina or Wisconsin or Colorado or Alabama or Louisiana or somewhere around the #19 or #20 populated state in the nation.
Wonder how many of them were legal?
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
Big news.

Absolutely better late than never.
caryking
And this why the Republicans believe the election was stolen. People are being harassed into given in to the MOB! This is the same as the Wayne County Board of Canvassers...

jadawson
caryking said:

And this why the Republicans believe the election was stolen. People are being harassed into given in to the MOB! This is the same as the Wayne County Board of Canvassers...

It's insane to me that a non-elected official has the power to delay a transition of power or even to (seemingly) start one without incumbent consent if circumstances were different. Definitely agree with her that congress needs to amend that Act.
ciscopack
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

Biden's margin of victory widens as Trump's subversion efforts grow more frantic

President-elect Joe Biden's margin of victory over President Donald Trump surpassed 6 million votes on Friday, as ballots continue to be counted across the nation. (> 6,000,000)

More than the number of people in South Carolina or Wisconsin or Colorado or Alabama or Louisiana or somewhere around the #19 or #20 populated state in the nation.
Trump's election fight includes over 30 lawsuits. It's not going well.

caryking
It's insane to me that we have so many non-elected officials! 2020 revenue receipts are to be 3.7 trillion. The largest amount ever! We are still running a deficit; so, that tells me (CLEARLY) we have a spending problem!

So, rather than calling out a single person because they are holding up something you want, please call out the whole damn system. It's completely out of control!
caryking
ciscopack said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

Cisco, settle down... let it play out. District courts are throwing out everything; however, as it moves up the chain, these will either change or follow the same ruling. No one knows what will happen there...
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

Cisco, settle down... let it play out. District courts are throwing out everything; however, as it moves up the chain, these will either change or follow the same ruling. No one knows what will happen there...
Caryking this is over. I understand you want to hold onto any glimmer of hope. The reason the court cases are getting throwed out or dismissed is because there is no evidence to support Trump's claims of widespread fraud. As matter of fact Rudy said in court this was not a fraud case. Because even he can't lie in court.

I mean if you want to see it play out. Go right ahead. No one can or should stop you. However the majority of Americans have moved on. Why is this presidential election any different than any of the past? Because this president is being the spoiled child he always acts like! The margin he lost this election by is more than he can make up. It will not go to the Supreme court. No red state legislature is going to save him by going against the will of voters. But you go right ahead and let it play out for you.
jadawson
Even the Newsmax CEO admits the claims of fraud promoted on their channel are not based on evidence. He defends it as people's opinions and they are not stating it as fact.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/newsmax-ceo-says-its-coverage-is-not-accurate-they-have-no-evidence-of-election-fraud/ar-BB1blBn2
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

Caryking this is over. I understand you want to hold onto any glimmer of hope. The reason the court cases are getting throwed out or dismissed is because there is no evidence to support Trump's claims of widespread fraud. As matter of fact Rudy said in court this was not a fraud case. Because even he can't lie in court.

I mean if you want to see it play out. Go right ahead. No one can or should stop you. However the majority of Americans have moved on. Why is this presidential election any different than any of the past? Because this president is being the spoiled child he always acts like! The margin he lost this election by is more than he can make up. It will not go to the Supreme court. No red state legislature is going to save him by going against the will of voters. But you go right ahead and let it play out for you.

Ok...
caryking
A judge in Pennsylvania, Patricia A McCullough, just blocked the certification of the Pennsylvania election

https://parler.com/post/15a102511db4447fb3a680f275dda8dc
jadawson
caryking said:

A judge in Pennsylvania, Patricia A McCullough, just blocked the certification of the Pennsylvania election

Let it never be forgotten that republicans attempted multiple times in Pennsylvania to disenfranchise millions of Americans for no reason other than they didn't like the outcome. They have no evidence of actual fraud so they are challenging an act that has been in place for over a year, that included a built in time period for consitutionality challenges. There were no issues with the act at any point in the lead up to the election despite the pa legislature being controlled by the GOP, and it's a process used in many states already. But now there's an issue with it. Funny how that works.
Ground_Chuck
jadawson said:

caryking said:

Let it never be forgotten that republicans attempted multiple times in Pennsylvania to disenfranchise millions of Americans for no reason other than they didn't like the outcome. They have no evidence of actual fraud so they are challenging an act that has been in place for over a year, that included a built in time period for consitutionality challenges. There were no issues with the act at any point in the lead up to the election despite the pa legislature being controlled by the GOP, and it's a process used in many states already. But now there's an issue with it. Funny how that works.
Tyranny of the minority.
caryking
jadawson said:

caryking said:

What's funny is your ability to say, without a doubt, this election was without significant fraud, or any fraud. As I have contended the entire time, no one, on this board, knows the truth, including me...

And, as I've said, let it play out and see what happens. If this is all a bunch of crap, it will be exposed for what it is. For some reason, the Dems on here just don't want to let it play out...

Going to your statement:

Let it never be forgotten that republicans attempted multiple times in Pennsylvania to disenfranchise millions of Americans for no reason other than they didn't like the outcome.

The view by the Republicans:

Let it never be forgotten that republicans attempted multiple times in Pennsylvania to uphold the legal votes and not allow fraudulent ballots, by the Democratic Party, to steal the election from Donald Trump.

Two different views of the same action going on right now. I would say to you: make room for the possibilities. I know I have for your statement.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

"However the majority of Americans have moved on"

If you believe that; then, shouldn't Americans be ready to move from this?

Civilized
caryking said:

Americans are moving on because...

1) Trump's crack commando legal squad keeps dropping lawsuits or having theirs dismissed
2) Trump's remaining legal challenges that haven't been dropped or dismissed appear insufficient in number and scope to change the electoral results of any state, much less the multiple states necessary to change the outcome in the election
3) Nobody is producing any evidence that's worth a tinker's damn

But what does that have to do with the women's team taking a knee?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Americans are moving on because...

1) Trump's crack commando legal squad keeps dropping lawsuits or having theirs dismissed
2) Trump's remaining legal challenges that haven't been dropped or dismissed appear insufficient in number and scope to change the electoral results of any state, much less the multiple states necessary to change the outcome in the election
3) Nobody is producing any evidence that's worth a tinker's damn

But what does that have to do with the women's team taking a knee?
Are you moving on from the debacle that has been 2020? If so, it probably should include kneeling, right?

Oh, and BTW, you have it all figured out... not everybody is moving on. 3 or 4 states are now wanting to slow things down and listen to this non-evidence. I guess we will see, right?
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

What's funny is your ability to say, without a doubt, this election was without significant fraud, or any fraud. As I have contended the entire time, no one, on this board, knows the truth, including me...

And, as I've said, let it play out and see what happens. If this is all a bunch of crap, it will be exposed for what it is. For some reason, the Dems on here just don't want to let it play out...

Going to your statement:

Let it never be forgotten that republicans attempted multiple times in Pennsylvania to disenfranchise millions of Americans for no reason other than they didn't like the outcome.

Let it never be forgotten that republicans attempted multiple times in Pennsylvania to uphold the legal votes and not allow fraudulent ballots, by the Democratic Party, to steal the election from Donald Trump.

Two different views of the same action going on right now. I would say to you: make room for the possibilities. I know I have for your statement.
throwing out fraudulent votes isn't disenfranchisement. Seeking to call into question EVERY mail in ballot in Pennsylvania as potentially done in violation of the PA constitution is disenfranchisement. The republican controlled state legislature changed the voting rules a year ago, nobody questioned it or sought to challenge the new rules back then or in the year leading up to the election. People in the state of Pennsylvania voted based on these rules. Now these two congressmen are trying to claim that the rules that were voted on by their own party in the state are unconstitutional and the votes should be questioned. If this doesn't reek of political gamesmanship to you then i don't know what to tell you.

By the way Pennsylvania state politicians are slamming the judge for overreach. This is something that has never been done on this scale by a judge in the history of elections in the US. The election had already been certified but it is argued that "there are still steps left in the process" even though the remaining tasks are nothing but administrative ones. Everyone that hates legislating from the bench should be irate at this judge for overstepping her bounds.

If McCullough does anything to further hold up the certification on friday you can be sure it will be overturned in the PA supreme court as the rest of the lawsuits of any importance have been.
caryking
jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

throwing out fraudulent votes isn't disenfranchisement. Seeking to call into question EVERY mail in ballot in Pennsylvania as potentially done in violation of the PA constitution is disenfranchisement. The republican controlled state legislature changed the voting rules a year ago, nobody questioned it or sought to challenge the new rules back then or in the year leading up to the election. People in the state of Pennsylvania voted based on these rules. Now these two congressmen are trying to claim that the rules that were voted on by their own party in the state are unconstitutional and the votes should be questioned. If this doesn't reek of political gamesmanship to you then i don't know what to tell you.

By the way Pennsylvania state politicians are slamming the judge for overreach. This is something that has never been done on this scale by a judge in the history of elections in the US. The election had already been certified but it is argued that "there are still steps left in the process" even though the remaining tasks are nothing but administrative ones. Everyone that hates legislating from the bench should be irate at this judge for overstepping her bounds.

If McCullough does anything to further hold up the certification on friday you can be sure it will be overturned in the PA supreme court as the rest of the lawsuits of any importance have been.
You really don't understand all of this... read the law change and then listen to the complaints...
cowboypack02
jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

I have no doubt that the PA Supreme Court is going to overturn anything related to this if it doesn't benefit the democrats. That particular set of judges has already made it known through other rulings that they are extremely partisan
cowboypack02
caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

You really don't understand all of this... read the law change and then listen to the complaints...

This is spot in.

Article 2 of the constitution give elected legislatures the right to change election law, but in PA a democrat lawyer sued the state because the PA legislature decided to not change the election law, and the PA Supreme Court changed election law to give the lawyer what he wanted.

Hell of it is the governor of PA had asked for the exact election law changes that the lawyer sued for and the PA legislature had already decided to not adopt those laws.

The PA Supreme Court was way out of line and will get put down if things get so far as the Supreme Court
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

I've read about what Act 77 did and i've read the complaints of the Plaintiffs. I'll lay out what I know and you can tell me what i don't understand.

1. The Pennsylvania legislature wrote and passed a change to their voting rules to remove most restrictions for requesting mail in ballots. Previously it had been limited to people who truly needed an "absentee" ballot.

2. it was signed into law last year by the governor.

3. The bill included a provision allowing for 180 days for the constitutionality of its changes to be questioned in court.

4. Nobody questioned the bill during that time period.

5. the plaintiff's in this case all ran as candidates in this election under these rule changes and did not formally question the election rules prior to election day.

6. The Pennsylvania voters voted in good faith in this election with their government telling them that they could request a mail in ballot for any reason.

7. The plaintiffs, after the election is over and the certification process has begun, are now questioning the constitutionality of the changes because there may have been another step in the process required before passing this act (The Governor disagrees).

8. Even though the voters all voted in good faith given the information they were given by their government, the plaintiffs are requesting that all mail in ballots that would not have counted as true absentee ballots prior to the change be thrown out and only "legal" votes be counted.

9. The plaintiff's are aware that this would disenfranchise millions of Pennsylvanian's who voted in good faith because their government told them it was ok.
jadawson
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

This is spot in.

Article 2 of the constitution give elected legislatures the right to change election law, but in PA a democrat lawyer sued the state because the PA legislature decided to not change the election law, and the PA Supreme Court changed election law to give the lawyer what he wanted.

Hell of it is the governor of PA had asked for the exact election law changes that the lawyer sued for and the PA legislature had already decided to not adopt those laws.

The PA Supreme Court was way out of line and will get put down if things get so far as the Supreme Court

Can you provide a link for this? Because this sure looks like the legislature changed the law themselves...

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/Legis/LI/uconsCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&yr=2019&sessInd=0&smthLwInd=0&act=77
cowboypack02
jadawson said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

This is spot in.

Can you provide a link for this? Because this sure looks like the legislature changed the law themselves...

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/Legis/LI/uconsCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&yr=2019&sessInd=0&smthLwInd=0&act=77

We both know this isn't what I'm talking about....let's not pretend that it is
jadawson
cowboypack02 said:

jadawson said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

This is spot in.

If you weren't talking about Act 77 in PA and the lawsuit going on that myself and Caryking were talking about then no, i don't know what you were talking about....
caryking
jadawson said:

cowboypack02 said:

jadawson said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Going to your statement:

This is spot in.

If you weren't talking about Act 77 in PA and the lawsuit going on that myself and Caryking were talking about then no, i don't know what you were talking about....

I think what you saying is mostly correct; however, that's not what the complaint is about. You should listen to the Senate meeting yesterday to fully understand the complaint. I think both, the Act 77 and the complaints, as I understand them, can exist without causing issue with one another.

Just take a listen and come up with your own opinion... my opinion is that they are very credible.
caryking
A couple of things to consider are:

• Zuckerburg gave around 400M to states for collection boxes of mail in ballots. That isn't necessarily a crime; however states distributed them unequally into Democratic strongholds. That is a violation of equal protection
  • Chain of control issues
  • Equal protection of observers
  • Lastly, we all have seen the graphs showing large spikes of votes for Biden. They are saying that those votes, mail-in ballots, were roughly 570K to 3K for Biden. These are the ballots that have the associated points above.

Again, go listen to the testimony yesterday so you can fully understand what this is all about in PA.
caryking
Read this and ask yourself: How is Joe Biden the most engaging President in history?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Read this and ask yourself: How is Joe Biden the most engaging President in history?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

Pretty easy to figure that out. Those extra votes didn't just happen for Biden.

Nearly 30 million more votes were cast in 2020 than in 2012.

Biden actually got .1% LESS of the popular vote total than Obama did in 2012.
So did Trump. .1% less than Romney.

So really, the vote split is almost exactly the same, only more people voted.

These conspiracy folks just aren't very observant of the math.
caryking
https://americasvoice.news

"A thousand phenomena present themselves daily which we cannot explain, but where facts are suggested, bearing no analogy with the laws of nature as yet known to us, their verity needs proofs proportioned to their difficulty. A cautious mind will weigh well the opposition of the phenomenon to everything hitherto observed, the strength of the testimony by which it is supported, and the errors and misconceptions to which even our senses are liable."

Thomas Jefferson
caryking

It's now time for Biden to prove election fraud didn't happen...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.