ELECTION 2020

149,232 Views | 1733 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

The 2000 election was stolen and everybody knows it!!
Stolen might not be the right word. Rigged is better. With the various state legislatures illegally, as per their own Constitution, changing voting regulations it made it easier for Democrats to win in some states. Then there were the oopsies where for some unfathomable reason some precincts just didn't have the right ballots, or things didn't work, or they had to shut down for some reason all causing those waiting in line, mostly Republicans to throw up their hands and say **** it and go home without voting. Did Joe receive 81 million votes, probably. Were they are legitimate, maybe. Did funny business go on in many of the swing states, certainly.

But see that's what you get when you aren't vigilant. You allow charlatans to unfairly influence elections. Keep in mind Biden said, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." And darn if it didn't work and work well.

Let's get real. Trump freaked out about mail-in voting in 2020 because it threatened to UN-RIG decades of Republican hard work making it harder for certain precincts to vote. You think black people always wait in 12-hour lines to vote by accident?

Making it suddenly easy for "those" people to vote was an existential threat to Republicans, so they did everything they could to ensure people voted in person, including convincing their own voters that the pandemic wasn't real to maximize their turnout (and then subsequent deaths).

Kinda hard to wrap your head around how demonic that is.
This post is on the wrong thread…

We have another thread about injustices in the court system. As I said over there, blacks have received injustices, on the level of Trump and his supporters. So, maybe you should hop over there and chime in with your edifying comments..

Pretty sure I didn't mention the court system at all. Try again.
I'm pretty sure you're a race baiting knucklehead…

So Republicans don't have a habit of always dismantling 4/5 of the voting machines in black precincts, causing them to wait in lines all day? Gotcha!!!

Where did you get that little factoid from? Please post the link.

I can't tell if you're joking. In conservative-run states that's been a feature of literally every election we've had since black people could vote. In places like Georgia and Texas I think they actually complete to see who can find the most excuses to close urban polling places, mess up voting machines, etc.

Feel free to Google one of 10,000 examples, but here a link at random:
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/23/texas-voting-polling-restrictions/
Such a BS news report…

How can a conservative do all that in a predominantly black precinct? Yea, I doubt that…. Typical liberal drivel.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
ncsupack1
I see Trump is already claiming that 2024 could be rigged? Good job with voter turnout, I mean it's like he wants to lose….he has a habit of telling people to stay home and not vote, I guess maybe he is saying this for higher turnout? Just weird.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

I see Trump is already claiming that 2024 could be rigged? Good job with voter turnout, I mean it's like he wants to lose….he has a habit of telling people to stay home and not vote, I guess maybe he is saying this for higher turnout? Just weird.
No he is telling us that the Democrats are going to try any way they can to steal and rig the election. I have only heard Trump say that we have to vote to overwhelm whatever cheating they are ultimately going to do. A lot of people are concerned that there is no reason to vote and well they should be, but if one does not vote, then that is what the Deep State/Establishment/Leftist wants. Apathy from the people that the elections are rigged(they are) gives them what they want.
ncsupack1
So he needs to tell folks to come out and vote. Personally he needs to stop with the rigged election narrative and move on.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

No he is telling us that the Democrats are going to try any way they can to steal and rig the election. I have only heard Trump say that we have to vote to overwhelm whatever cheating they are ultimately going to do. A lot of people are concerned that there is no reason to vote and well they should be, but if one does not vote, then that is what the Deep State/Establishment/Leftist wants. Apathy from the people that the elections are rigged(they are) gives them what they want.
Isn't it amazing how two people can see the same thing, so different…. Drummer, I happen to see it the same way as you…

Trump needs 100M to have a chance to win.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Isn't it amazing how two people can see the same thing, so different…. Drummer, I happen to see it the same way as you…

I saw the video. Trump needs to be trying to bring some new voters in if he needs 100 million.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I saw the video. Trump needs to be trying to bring some new voters in if he needs 100 million.
I didn't say he needed 100M voters…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

So he needs to tell folks to come out and vote. Personally he needs to stop with the rigged election narrative and move on.
With all due respect, he needs to keep saying it. The more people are aware the harder it is for them to cheat.

Here is a woman in Illinois who found out that somebody had been using her name to vote for years.

https://truthsocial.com/@truethevote/posts/112129147421809011
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

What was the 100m reference then?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

What was the 100m reference then?
100M ballots completed... That should sound familiar.

Joe Biden
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Stolen might not be the right word. Rigged is better. With the various state legislatures illegally, as per their own Constitution, changing voting regulations it made it easier for Democrats to win in some states. Then there were the oopsies where for some unfathomable reason some precincts just didn't have the right ballots, or things didn't work, or they had to shut down for some reason all causing those waiting in line, mostly Republicans to throw up their hands and say **** it and go home without voting. Did Joe receive 81 million votes, probably. Were they are legitimate, maybe. Did funny business go on in many of the swing states, certainly.

But see that's what you get when you aren't vigilant. You allow charlatans to unfairly influence elections. Keep in mind Biden said, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." And darn if it didn't work and work well.

Let's get real. Trump freaked out about mail-in voting in 2020 because it threatened to UN-RIG decades of Republican hard work making it harder for certain precincts to vote. You think black people always wait in 12-hour lines to vote by accident?

Making it suddenly easy for "those" people to vote was an existential threat to Republicans, so they did everything they could to ensure people voted in person, including convincing their own voters that the pandemic wasn't real to maximize their turnout (and then subsequent deaths).

We have another thread about injustices in the court system. As I said over there, blacks have received injustices, on the level of Trump and his supporters. So, maybe you should hop over there and chime in with your edifying comments..

So Republicans don't have a habit of always dismantling 4/5 of the voting machines in black precincts, causing them to wait in lines all day? Gotcha!!!
Does that mean you agree with Kari Lake and we should do away with voting machines. Go strictly paper and hand counts. I wouldn't mind that
caryking
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Does that mean you agree with Kari Lake and we should do away with voting machines. Go strictly paper and hand counts. I wouldn't mind that
the way things are going... make everyone, use paper ballots, and stick their finger in ink, after they vote in person, with ID.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Good thing that there were ZERO cases of ballot fraud in the 2020 election.......

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
LOL BBW......
DrummerboyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Good thing that there were ZERO cases of ballot fraud in the 2020 election.......

You hush your mouth sir! You know 2020 was the most secure election EVER!!! You have to be a conspiracy theorist. There is no evidence of fraud anywhere!
BBW12OG
Except once or twice a week in "isolated incidences" in swing states, in cities in the swing states where the dumbocrats have historically had voting day "issues.."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Except once or twice a week in "isolated incidences" in swing states, in cities in the swing states where the dumbocrats have historically had voting day "issues.."
Yeah you're right. Those videos in 2000 mules were mostly fake except for the possible instances you brought up.

I stand corrected.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Yeah you're right. Those videos in 2000 mules were mostly fake except for the possible instances you brought up.

I stand corrected.
LOL... completely AI or CGI or Disney.....

Haven't ever figured out which one was responsible.......

And what's even better... come states are banning any video surveillance of ballot drop boxes for 2024.....

Not suspicious at all is it? And... they are also banning cameras in the tabulation centers.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
I had not seen this until just a few minutes ago. Mike Lindell dropped a case on the Supreme Court last week with new evidence from Arizona's 2020 and 2022 elections. Here is Kurt Olsen, one of Kari Lake's attorneys, on with Steve Bannon on the War room. Olsen is also a former Navy Seal, so he ain't giving up.

Dominion has already started to deny this as old evidence and others have joined in, but it appears to be pretty damning. Will the Supreme Court do anything with it? Hard to say as they are compromised as are all other Courts and judges. Good interview.

barelypure
Just to be contrary Trump doesn't need 100 million votes. He only needs 7 votes. 1 more than Biden in each of the 7 swing states that will decide the election. It's not a numbers game where the person getting the most votes wins. Rather it's who wins the most votes in any given state and right now the polls show Trump is leading in those 7. Depending on how it breaks in November he needs 3 or 4 of those to go his way no matter how close.
caryking
barelypure said:

Just to be contrary Trump doesn't need 100 million votes. He only needs 7 votes. 1 more than Biden in each of the 7 swing states that will decide the election. It's not a numbers game where the person getting the most votes wins. Rather it's who wins the most votes in any given state and right now the polls show Trump is leading in those 7. Depending on how it breaks in November he needs 3 or 4 of those to go his way no matter how close.
You know I'm being facetious, right?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
This has become so ridiculous that we've become both cynical and facetious in dealing with it. This will be flipped, we're close.
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Funny how it didn't take weeks to conclude an election when you did it that way.
Werewolf
#DaSieve says its all a lie. #DaGobbler says Trump didn't win. Stay tuned..........

Werewolf
DETAILS on the information presented to the SCOTUS last week. Digital fraud is the FRAUD.....the paper-realted stuff we're seeing is a distraction.
https://rumble.com/v4jjocf--mar-15-2024-lindell-u.s.-supreme-court-case-details-released-attorney-and-.html
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
The vetting of the SCOTUS wraps up, what will they do?

Werewolf
Of all places, South Dakota.

Werewolf
Werewolf
The evidence currently with the SCOTUS is overwhelming proof with one of the many being before and after digital copies of results in Colorado. It will be either an SCOTUS overturning of the 2020 fraud or the military will see to it. #TakeItToTheBank

RINOs controlled by the same forces that control the Marxist Dimms.

Werewolf
Easily explained away! Nappy, you can go 2nd, Sieve, the floor is yours. It's all u, buddy, have at it!

barelypure
Is this the answer you're looking for?

The Chicago Board of Elections revealed on Saturday that more than 10,000 ballots hadn't been included in previous vote totals by mistake, making unofficial counts lower than expected.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.