ELECTION 2020

151,048 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ncsupack1
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nm
PackBacker07
Trump down to a 2400 vote lead in GA.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
You seem upset, sorry for your loss. If extreme right-wing social media pundits have proof of election fraud, please let us know. If not, it's all bull*****
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

You seem upset.

Not at all. Are you projecting?
ciscopack
reboot....pre-covid...

All the Trump officials who have voted by mail -

But Trump himself and over 20 members of his family, administration, campaign team, and other top officials in his orbit have voted or tried to vote by mail in recent years.

Most recently, Insider reported that Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence voted absentee this spring in Indiana while registered at an address they haven't lived at for almost four years.

Trump voted absentee in 2018 in New York, where he lived at the time and was registered to vote at his former Manhattan residence in Trump Tower.
Trump also voted by mail this March in his new home state of Florida, where he is now registered to vote in Palm Beach County. Florida allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse and has comparatively high levels of mail-in voting compared to other states.

Like Trump, the First Lady also cast a mail-in ballot in Florida's Republican primary this March.
The New York Daily News reported that she also tried to vote absentee in New York City's 2017 mayoral election, but her vote wasn't counted because she failed to properly sign the envelope containing her ballot.

Trump's daughter Ivanka and son in law Kushner, both White House advisors, also both tried to vote absentee in New York's 2017 mayoral election.
Ivanka, however, mailed her absentee ballot in too late for it to be properly counted, the city's Board of Elections told the Daily News.
And while Kushner requested an absentee ballot for that election, he failed to send it in.
In 2017, the Washington Post reported that Kushner was simultaneously registered to vote in both New York and New Jersey.

The Pences are still registered to vote at their old address, the Indiana Governor's Mansion, which they haven't lived in for almost four years.
Both the Vice President and Second Lady cast absentee ballots at that address in the 2018 primary and general elections and in the Indiana 2020 primary elections this spring, Insider's Tom LoBianco reported.

press secretary Kayleigh McEnany -
McEnany has voted by mail in Florida at least 11 times over the last decade, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
In a statement to the paper, McEnany said of her voting history: "Absentee voting has the word absent in it for a reason. It means you're absent from the jurisdiction or unable to vote in person."
Florida, however, does not use the term "absentee" to describe their vote-by-mail program and allows anyone to vote by mail without an excuse, whether they are out of state or not.
"Vote-by-mail refers to voting a ballot received by mail or picked up by or for a voter instead of going to the polls to vote during early voting period or Election Day," the Florida Elections Division says on its website. "Except on Election Day, no excuse is needed to vote a vote-by-mail ballot."

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale
Parscale cast an absentee ballot to vote in the 2018 general election in Texas, CBS News reported. He told CBS that he also tried to vote absentee in the 2016 presidential election, but didn't get his ballot in time.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
McDaniel is on the list of permanent absentee voters who receive an absentee ballot request form for every election in her home state of Michigan, the Daily Beast reported, citing public records.
McDaniel, a frequent and vocal critic of wide-scale vote by mail programs, voted absentee in 2016, 2017, 2018, and most recently in the 2020 primary elections. In 2018, Michigan voters passed a ballot initiative allowing

Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis
Ellis, an attorney and senior legal advisor to Trump's campaign, has criticized mail voting as vulnerable to fraud and stated on multiple occasions, including in a Thursday night tweet, that "If we can stand in line at a grocery store or hardware store, we can stand in line at the polls to vote. "
But CNN reported in mid-July that she herself has voted by mail in 2012, 2013, and 2014 in Colorado, which has conducted its elections almost entirely by mail since 2014.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
Ross has frequently voted by mail in Florida, according to Politico. He has either cast a mail-in ballot or voted early at least 15 times over the past 15 years, most recently in the state's March 2020 primary.

Melania Trump's chief of staff and former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham
Bonier told Insider public records show that Grisham voted by mail in the 2016 presidential election in her home state of Arizona, which allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse.

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper
sper, who worked as a top lobbyist at defense contractor Raytheon before joining the Trump administration, voted absentee in Virginia in 2008, 2012, and 2016, Bonier told Insider.
Virginia allows any voter to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse and to elect to vote by mail permanently.

Attorney General Bill Barr
Barr, also a resident of Virginia, voted absentee in the 2012 and 2019 elections, the Washington Post reported.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar
Like the Pences, Azar also voted absentee in his home state of Indiana in 2018.

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
Like McDaniel of the RNC, DeVos is also on Michigan's permanent absentee list and has voted absentee in the state "in all but three elections over the past decade," the Associated Press reported.

National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow-
Kudlow, Trump's top economic advisor, has voted absentee in every Connecticut primary and general election since 2008, Bonier told Insider.

Senior Trump campaign advisor Nick Ayers-
Ayers, Pence's former chief of staff, has voted absentee in Georgia since 2014, the Associated Press reported. Georgia allows any voter to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse.

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue-
Perdue, the former governor of Georgia, signed into law a bill that allows all Georgia voters to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse back in 2006. He's voted absentee himself in every election since then, Bonier told Insider, citing public records.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway-
Conway, a New Jersey native, voted by mail in the state's Bergen County in the 2018 midterm elections, the Huffington Post reported.
New Jersey allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse and allows voters to elect to vote by mail permanently.

Trump deputy campaign manager Bill Stepien and Trump campaign chief operations officer Michael Glassner
Stepien and Glassner have also both frequently voted by mail in New Jersey, the Associated Press reported, with public records showing that Stepien has voted by mail seven times since 2006 and Glassner four times since 2016 in the state.

PackBacker07
I saw your post before your edit. You may want to sit the rest of the night out, it's not going to get better.
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
Another prominent Republican

Steve Williams
Staff
I really, really hope Trump has indisputable proof of wrong doing. If he doesn't then he's doing nothing more than planting the seeds of bedlam.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

I saw your post before your edit. You may want to sit the rest of the night out, it's not going to get better.

The one where I said it was stupid to say "Prove it". No I deleted it because I realized maybe you meant Grenell should prove it. I guess him sending to DOJ isn't enough for you.

No, not sitting the thread out. No safe space for you big guy.
jadawson
packgrad said:

Another prominent Republican

Once again Marco Rubio is lying just like Trump. Zero of the lawsuits from the campaign in any of the state's are about state's not following their own election laws.

We'll find out soon enough as the court will require evidence of the fraud to not immediately throw it out like several courts already have with this nonsense.
packgrad
I have a feeling none of the examples of prominent Republican supporting the president is going to be good enough for you.
jadawson
packgrad said:

I have a feeling none of the examples of prominent Republican supporting the president is going to be good enough for you.
Not when they are blatantly lying. Just tell the truth about what the lawsuits are about. It's easy to verify it.
jadawson
https://twitter.com/RepKinzinger?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1324503564891414528%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FPolitics%2Flive-updates%2F2020-election-campaign-vote%2F%3Fid%3D73960714

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/05/politics/election-2020-congressional-republicans-trump-election-fraud/index.html
Civilized
Georgia be like

LOLOLOL
packgrad
Apparently Cruz, who doesn't support Trump, was going on Hannity tonight to break down the legal battles. Hopefully we can get a politico update soon to let us know what he said and what we are to believe.

Bas2020
Steve Williams said:

I really, really hope Trump has indisputable proof of wrong doing. If he doesn't then he's doing nothing more than planting the seeds of bedlam.

There have already been hundreds of pieces of evidence of fraud . Project Veritas has dozens of video of fraud . We have hundreds of dead voters found in less than 24 hrs of searching . Lawsuit in Nevada points out 10,000 voters in Nevada weren't legal residence of the state. A democrat whistle blower has come forward in Philly . Just think the fraud that will be uncovered in the coming days ..People want instant news today ? There is evidence everywhere people just want to ignore it and hope it goes away ...

The media is going to say it's all nothing to see here .. the same media that's done everything they could do to get DT out of office for 4 yrs now ..
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Steve Williams said:

There have already been hundreds of pieces of evidence of fraud . Project Veritas has dozens of video of fraud . We have hundreds of dead voters found in less than 24 hrs of searching . Lawsuit in Nevada points out 10,000 voters in Nevada weren't legal residence of the state. A democrat whistle blower has come forward in Philly . Just think the fraud that will be uncovered in the coming days ..People want instant news today ? There is evidence everywhere people just want to ignore it and hope it goes away ...

The media is going to say it's all nothing to see here .. the same media that's done everything they could do to get DT out of office for 4 yrs now ..

If you know about all these instances, undoubtedly Trump's legal team does too.

I'm confident these outrageous affronts to electoral law will be rectified in the courts.

Agreed?
packgrad
The same media that has not reported on Hunter Biden.
jadawson
Bas2020 said:

Steve Williams said:

If project veritas had actual evidence it would have been given to someone of importance, within the DOJ, state legislature, or Trump campaign. It's a joke of an organization that has been caught several times in the past trying to "infiltrate" newspapers and democratic campaigns to trick them and then say gotcha and they have been caught every time. Nothing they do is above board. They tried to trick The Washington Post into publishing a fake story against Roy Moore but were caught and outed. They tried to trick two Colorado congressmen to commit election fraud in 2014 but were caught and outed. They are a joke.
PackBacker07
LOL, the evidence keeps rolling in! FRAUD!

Y'all means ALL.
Bas2020
Nevada GOP officials just announced 3,234 instances of voter fraud . All evidence sent to US DOJ.

That's just in one tiny state .
jadawson
packgrad said:

The same media that has not reported on Hunter Biden.
You mean the media that requested access to the documents from Giuliani but was denied time and time again? Or did you want them to publish stories unverified?
jadawson
Bas2020 said:

Nevada GOP officials just announced 3,234 instances of voter fraud . All evidence sent to US DOJ.

Do you have a link for that? All im seeing is the Trump campaign alleging that they have proof of it, not the Nevada GOP.
PackBacker07
Another right-wing conspiracy shot down...by a Republican AG:

Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
jadawson said:

Bas2020 said:

Do you have a link for that? All im seeing is the Trump campaign alleging that they have proof of it, not the Nevada GOP.

jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

Bas2020 said:

thanks, not sure why i didnt check for a twitter account .....

If it's true fraud i hope it's investigated and the votes in question are thrown out. I do find it highly unlikely they are all fraudulent when i keep coming back to this

ciscopack
Joe Biden is the worst Presidential candidate in American history - Donald Trump

Well, Sleepy Joe Biden. Who, who ran for president two or three times. You know, they say only twice. I think I remember a third time in there." Oct. 6, 2018 - DT

"Look, Joe Biden ran three times. He never got more than 1 per cent." - July 19, 2018 - DT

"Well, I condemn any election fraud...When I look at that catastrophe that took place in Florida where the Republican candidates kept getting less and less and less and less. And fortunately, Rick Scott and Ron ended up winning their election, but it was disgraceful what happened there." - Feb. 22, 2019 - DT repeated it 9 times

"58,000 non-citizens voted in Texas, with 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote. These numbers are just the tip of the iceberg. All over the country, especially in California, voter fraud is rampant. Must be stopped. Strong voter ID! @foxandfriends" - Jan 27, 2019 - DT

"Look at Florida. I went down to Florida. Rick Scott won and he won by a lot. I don't know what happened to all those votes that disappeared at the very end. And if I didn't put a spotlight on that election before it got down to the 12,500 votes he would've lost that election, OK? In my opinion he would have lost." - Nov. 18, 2018 DT

"The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID. Well, over here, the only thing you don't is if you're a voter of the United States. A voter in the United States of America. I think it's a disgrace what's going on. Really a disgrace." Nov.14, 2018 DT twice

"Now they're, I guess they were trying to take illegal voters but these are -- I've been saying, this is a problem all over the country, by the way. This is what I've been saying. This is a problem in California that's so bad of illegals voting. This is a California problem and if you notice, almost every race -- I was watching today -- out of like 11 races that are in question they're gonna win all of them. The Republicans don't win and that's because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I've been saying for a long time. I have no doubt about it." DT 12 times

"Well, it could be. Because if you look at Broward -- and Palm Beach, to a lesser extent -- if you look at Broward County, they have had a horrible history. And if you look at the person -- in this case, a woman -- involved, she has had a horrible history. And all of a sudden, they're finding votes out of nowhere. And Rick Scott, who won by -- you know, it was close, but he won by a comfortable margin -- every couple of hours it goes down a little bit. And then you see the people, and they were involved with that fraud of the fake dossier, the phony dossier. And I guess I hear they were somehow involved or worked with the GPS Fusion people, who have committed -- I mean, if you look at what they've done, you look at the dishonesty -- look, look, there's -- bad things have gone on in Broward County. Really bad things. She's been to court. She's had a lot of problems. She's lost. I say this: He easily won, but every hour it seems to be going down. I think that people have to look at it very, very cautiously." And: "And all of a sudden, they're finding votes? You mean after the election, they're finding votes?" DT 2016

"Just out -- in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON'T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!" DT

"Thank you @marcorubio for helping to expose the potential corruption going on with respect to Election Theft in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. The WORLD is now watching closely!" DT 9 times

"Mayor Gillum conceded on Election Day and now Broward County has put him 'back into play.' Bill Nelson conceded Election - now he's back in play!? This is an embarrassment to our Country and to Democracy!" DT 9 times

"Rick Scott was up by 50,000+ votes on Election Day, now they 'found' many votes and he is only up 15,000 votes. 'The Broward Effect.' How come they never find Republican votes?" - DT 9 times

"You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia -- but the Election was on Tuesday? Let's blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!" - DT 9 times

"Law Enforcement is looking into another big corruption scandal having to do with Election Fraud in #Broward and Palm Beach. Florida voted for Rick Scott!" Nov. 8, 2018 DT 9 times

Question: "Mr. President, what proof do you have that people are intending to illegally vote in the midterms?" Trump: ""Just take a look. All you have to do is go around, take a look at what's happened over the years, and you'll see. There are a lot of people -- a lot of people -- my opinion, and based on proof -- that try and get in illegally and actually vote illegally. So we just want to let them know that there will be prosecutions at the highest level." - Nov. 5, 2018 DT 12 times

"They want to be able to vote. They want to be able to vote. Oh, don't worry about it. They want to be able to vote. The illegals -- and by the way, I hate to tell you, you go to California, you go -- they vote anyway. They vote anyway. And they're not supposed to. And every time I say it, the fake news says, oh, they said -- they got so many people voting illegally in this country, it's a disgrace, OK? It's a disgrace." Oct. 22, 2018 DT 12 times

"You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture. In this country, the only time you don't need it in many cases is when you want to vote for a president, when you want to vote for a senator, when you want to vote for a governor or a congressman, it's crazy, it's crazy." July 31, 2018 DT twice

"Winning the Electoral College is very tough for a Republican, much tougher than the so-called 'popular vote,' where people vote four times." - July 5, 2018 DT 12 times

"I mean mostly they register wrong, in other words, for the votes, they register incorrectly, and/or illegally. And they then vote. You have tremendous numbers of people." March 22, 2017 DT 12 times

"The president claimed that he and (Republican former senator Kelly) Ayotte both would have been victorious in the Granite State if not for the 'thousands' of people who were 'brought in on buses' from neighbouring Massachusetts to 'illegally' vote in New Hampshire." Feb. 9, 2017 DT twice

O'Reilly: "So you think you're gonna be proven correct in that statement (that three million illegal immigrants voted)? Trump: "Well, I think I already have. A lot of people have come out and said that I am correct." Feb. 5, 2017 DT 12 times

"Look, Barack Obama -- if you look back, eight years ago when he first ran -- he was running for office in Chicago ... and he was laughing at the system because he knew all of those votes were going to him ... he was smiling and laughing about the vote in Chicago." - Jan. 25, 2017

Regarding his false claim of "millions" of possible illegal voters: "Those were Hillary votes. And if you look at it they all voted for Hillary. They all voted for Hillary. They didn't vote for me. I don't believe I got one. OK, these are people that voted for Hillary Clinton." DT 12 times

Question: "But Mr. President, he's dead, he (John McCain) can't punch back. I know you punch back, but he's dead."Trump: "No. I don't talk about it. People ask me the question. I didn't bring this up. You just brought it up. You asked the question." Question: "Well, you talked about it this week." Trump: "You asked me the question. When I went out yesterday to the scrum -- they asked me the question. When they ask me the question, I answer the question. But you people bring it up. I don't bring it up." And: "I just said, you brought up a question, Maria. I didn't bring it up. I didn't mention John McCain until you asked me a question about John McCain. Now I could say I have no comment, but that's not me. But you shouldn't have brought it up. Actually I thought you weren't supposed to bring it up, but that's OK. You know, fake news every once in a while."

Muir: "I called the author of the Pew report last night. And he told me that they found no evidence of voter fraud." Trump: "Really? Then why did he write the report?" Muir: "He said no evidence of voter fraud." Trump: "Excuse me, then why did he write the report? According to Pew report, then he's -- then he's grovelling again." DT

Trump told Congressional leaders that "he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton in last November's election because between three million and five million 'illegals' cast ballots, multiple sources told Fox News." - Jan. 23, 2017 DT 12 times .....there are 1000's more!!!
jadawson
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/05/sean-spicer-no-sign-voter-fraud-434471

Sean Spicer sees no signs of voter fraud
Civilized
jadawson said:

thanks, not sure why i didnt check for a twitter account .....

If it's true fraud i hope it's investigated and the votes in question are thrown out. I do find it highly unlikely they are all fraudulent when i keep coming back to this

Cue the right-wing Twitter nuts everywhere swapping out their tinfoil hats for hardhats.
metcalfmafia
I just want it to be over.
jadawson
metcalfmafia said:

I just want it to be over.
good luck. R's are going to agree with Trump that the Dems are trying to steal the election with fraud and support him whatever he attempts to do including staying in office. D's are going to think all of these lawsuits is Trump trying to steal the election and fight whatever he tries to do between now and inauguration.

It's going to be a ****show and regardless of which party wins, americans lose.
PackBacker07

"Just hours after the email went out, Trump held a press conference in the White House briefing room, where he proclaimed that any ballots received by state election officials after Election Day are ipso facto illegitimate.

"We want openness and transparency," the president declared. "No illegal votes being cast after Election Day." "
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
PackBacker07 said:

I eagerly await retractions of their incredibly irresponsible statements to the contrary from Trump, Graham, Cruz, and others.
WP
I've been following the results from CA and keep watching NC. The numbers haven't been updated for 2 days. Does anyone know what's happening with the NC count? I've done some searches, but haven't found an explanation.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.