ELECTION 2020

148,989 Views | 1721 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ciscopack said:

Election Was Most Secure in American History, U.S. Officials Say

State and federal election officials, along with experts in the private sector, said they had "utmost confidence in the security and integrity" of the Nov. 3 vote, as President Donald Trump continues to make unfounded claims of fraud and key security officials involved in protecting elections leave the administration or expect to be fired.

"The Nov. 3rd election was the most secure in American history," the officials said in a statement Thursday. "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

The statement acknowledged the "many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections" and urged Americans to turn to election administrators and officials for accurate information.

The statement was signed by officials from the Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council, which shares information among state, local and federal officials, and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, which includes election infrastructure owners and operators.

Among the 10 signatories were Benjamin Hovland, who chairs the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, and Bob Kolasky, the assistant director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Hilarious statement to make considering we have thousands of signed afidavits of election fraud and are just seeing the beginning of countless investigations, recounts etc.

That's like NC State declaring victory in the first quarter of a football game up 14-3.

Might not end well and probably better to get all the evidence before proclaiming anything.
Dmax95
When the Wash post says there's no election fraud, you have to question in 1000%. Who benefits most from a biden win(bezos owns wapo)? AMAZON 4-6 week shutdown would be great for their business. How many other small retail places would fold? Over the years Wash Post has been so wrong, needed to retract, and flat out mislead people that it's amazing to me how anyone still reads such. It's like reading the UNC Tarhole pages during the investigations for cheating. Not once would they admit they're wrong but everyone knew it was going on. Does anyone really doubt voter issues abound? Yet here comes the Tarhole like the Washpost to push back against the obvious evidence and potential problems. How many times does the mainstream media/social media have to lie, cover up, and manipulate the narratives in all news before people stop giving them the benefit of the doubt??? You lie to me once, i'll question you every time. People get mislead 100's of times by these sources for news on both sides yet they're somehow a reasonable resource. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 1000 times shame on me. We'll see how this all plays out. The evidence is there. Denying such is plausible or there just means you have a agenda here. I will gladly admit it was fake if it's proven such. Until then I'm not going to give mainstream media/social media one ounce of credit that it isn't. Not a trump fan boy, more of a libertarian. Voted for trump not because of his social policies or personality, he got the economy cranking and finally put pressure on the world to stop ripping us off. Outsourcing all the manufacturing and labor abroad over time will make us more poor. It will give countries who hate us more power. Simple stuff....cheers friends.
PackBacker07
Sounds like the Trump Campaign has withdrawn their lawsuits in Arizona, conceding the state to President-elect Biden.
Y'all means ALL.
cowboypack02
SexualChocolate said:

IseWolf22 said:

Please, No.
Trump reportedly telling some aids he may announce a 2024 bid soon after Biden's win is certified.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525802-trump-told-advisers-he-would-announce-2024-bid-shortly-after-certification

It would be really impressive if he wins an election from jail.
Just out of curiosity....what do you believe that Trump has done to warrant going to jail?
Dmax95
cowboypack02 said:

SexualChocolate said:

IseWolf22 said:

Please, No.
Trump reportedly telling some aids he may announce a 2024 bid soon after Biden's win is certified.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525802-trump-told-advisers-he-would-announce-2024-bid-shortly-after-certification

It would be really impressive if he wins an election from jail.
Just out of curiosity....what do you believe that Trump has done to warrant going to jail?
Get out the popcorn. Can't wait to hear this response.
PackBacker07
Georgia has been called for President-elect Biden, and North Carolina has been called for President-lame duck Trump.
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
PackBacker07 said:

Georgia has been called for President-elect Biden, and North Carolina has been called for President-lame duck Trump.
Media calling such doesn't certify a result. Same media said Biden would blue wave and wins the midwest by 10-17% was wrong.
IseWolf22
PackBacker07 said:

Good grief, what a maroon. He should just do his digital network and be done. That will virtually guarantee a Dem victory in 2024.
That's probably his more realistic option, but Trump is known for valuing his gut instinct over rational decision making. I could see him buying OAN and trying to expand it. It'd be interesting to see how FOX reacts
PackBacker07
Same media who called the election for Trump in 2016, many days shorter than here in 2020. Like it or not, the media calls national-level races before they are certified by individual states. Pre-election polling does not equal calling races after the vote.

I am sorry you will have to deal with President-elect Biden. Thoughts, prayers, etc.
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
PackBacker07 said:

Same media who called the election for Trump in 2016, many days shorter than here in 2020. Like it or not, the media calls national-level races. Polling does not equal calling races after the vote.

I am sorry you will have to deal with President-elect Biden. Thoughts, prayers, whatever.
No need to be sorry, let's see it certified. Mass media priming the minds that Biden can't lose. Their predictions as reliable as the weatherman predicting what's coming 10 days from now. It's irrelevant to me. Could are less what they say. We'll see how it plays out. Calls are subject to change. Thoughts, prayer, well wishes.
PackBacker07
The final electoral college count seems to be 306-232 in favor of President-elect Biden.
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
Dec 12. That's what matters.
PackBacker07
What is December 12?
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
PackBacker07 said:

What is December 12?

Lol. Ignore
Dmax95
PackBacker07
Are you taking about electoral college? I believe that's December 14, IIRC.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Ripper
PackBacker07 said:

Who the hell is Kyle Griffin?
jadawson
Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

he works for msnbc.

Also to be fair, i've said "who the hell is this" to about 99% of the tweets posted in these election threads. It's a bunch of nobodies acting like they have inside info or influence.
Dmax95
MSNBC pfff, as Randy Moss would say, "C'mon Man". :-)
ciscopack
Have they found Smokin Joe Frazier yet? Idiots.

ciscopack
306 - 223; I've heard that exact number called an overwhelming landslide 7 times.

Can you say 78,000,000+?
IseWolf22
jadawson said:

Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

he works for msnbc.

Also to be fair, i've said "who the hell is this" to about 99% of the tweets posted in these election threads. It's a bunch of nobodies acting like they have inside info or influence.

Yeah I have no idea who Griffin is, but every fraud tweet posted has been a rando making wild allegations, with no actual evidence.

Are any of the courts going to get to evidence next week? Trump has a limited amount of time to show something. He has to have a string of major victories across multiple states to have any shot
caryking
This would cause a civil war!

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/if-electoral-college-fails-trump-could-receive-second-term-us-house

Posted in other thread, so, please forgive me...
IseWolf22
Friction between Giuliani and the president's other lawyers.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/14/giuliani-trump-legal-plans-436475
PackBacker07
I don't follow Griffin, but he's just aggregating what is out there (facts). In the last 24+ hours, Trump has withdrawn all Arizona lawsuits, had a major one dismissed in Detroit, and lost 6 across Pennsylvania. To be fair, he also won one suit in Pennsylvania as well, where a small number of ballots had to be put aside.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Why in the hell does Trump keep running this drunk out there? It's insanity.
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
Mrs. James Blalock voted against "the other one". Yes Donald, she's alive and signs her name Mrs. James E.Blalock Jr. as she has for decades and as she is registered.

Two accused 'dead' Georgia voters very much alive despite claims - and they voted legally
Dmax95

MSNBC. ***
jadawson
ciscopack said:

Mrs. James Blalock voted against "the other one". Yes Donald, she's alive and signs her name Mrs. James E.Blalock Jr. as she has for decades and as she is registered.

Two accused 'dead' Georgia voters very much alive despite claims - and they voted legally
Surely Trump wouldn't tweet such strong statements without verifying their accuracy right? Surely a vaunted journalist like Tucker Carlson wouldn't state them live on the air without doing any verification himself right? Surely not....
Wolfpackrich1
Of course not. Nope. No way.
Well you would hope not.
But it appears so.
packgrad
The multiple attacks of Republicans by Democrats last night in DC was very sad to see. Crickets from Dem leadership condemning the attacks. Great job President elect Biden. Make America Fascist!!!
Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

The multiple attacks of Republicans by Democrats last night in DC was very sad to see. Crickets from Dem leadership condemning the attacks. Great job President elect Biden. Make America Fascist!!!
Video I saw was of a proud boy/republican attacking a dozen bystanders, then a patriot ended it by knocking him out.

I'm betting you only saw the abbreviated version?
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
jkpackfan
What are all of you Trump haters gonna obsess over now that he's not gonna be president anymore?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.