ELECTION 2020

149,036 Views | 1721 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
JetsonGeorge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WP said:

I've been following the results from CA and keep watching NC. The numbers haven't been updated for 2 days. Does anyone know what's happening with the NC count? I've done some searches, but haven't found an explanation.

NC will not update until 11/12 when the remaining mailed ballots will be counted.
ncsupack1
Em I the only one that sees the Senate going blue? Lot of tight races that don't look good for the GOP.
Bas2020
Civilized said:

jadawson said:

thanks, not sure why i didnt check for a twitter account .....

If it's true fraud i hope it's investigated and the votes in question are thrown out. I do find it highly unlikely they are all fraudulent when i keep coming back to this

Cue the right-wing Twitter nuts everywhere swapping out their tinfoil hats for hardhats.

Your literally posting left wing twitter nuts as examples against fraud ? Hypocrisy much ? Robert Reich lol
Bas2020
All these State's in question are headed to recount no matter who claims victory or what the media says . We won't know anything until late Dec /Jan.
packgrad
Looks like Biden took a lead again in another state, GA, at 4am. Funny how that works.
ncsupack1
Bas2020 said:

All these State's in question are headed to recount no matter who claims victory or what the media says . We won't know anything until late Dec /Jan.
Thats what I'm thinking.
Cthepack
jadawson said:

metcalfmafia said:

I just want it to be over.
good luck. R's are going to agree with Trump that the Dems are trying to steal the election with fraud and support him whatever he attempts to do including staying in office. D's are going to think all of these lawsuits is Trump trying to steal the election and fight whatever he tries to do between now and inauguration.

It's going to be a ****show and regardless of which party wins, americans lose.

We knew Americans lose before the first vote was cast.
RunsWithWolves26
With GA leaning biden now, it's time for everyone to just accept that Biden or Harris is the next president. Go through all the for show court battles you want to but it won't change who is going to be president. Trump was a terrible candidate to begin with but it is what it is. I said for the longest time that if Pence were the president, this race wouldn't have been close. Any republican president who can't carry Georgia is going to be in trouble no matter how things change over the years. At this point, you've gotta accept this election is going to Biden/Harris and if you are the Republicans, you have to figure out where you went wrong and fix it before 2024.
packgrad
Far from over. I'd say we have at least a month to go.
packgrad
Civilized
Good statement by Rubio.

What's funny is 98% of the loons out there think he's admonishing the left when statements like this actually admonish Trump.

The Trump family is an albatross around the neck of the Republican Party. They're likely facing the prospect of Don Jr. making a run in 24 or 28.

They need to use a Biden win to clearly pivot away from Trumpism and reestablish their identity.
IseWolf22
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

jadawson said:

thanks, not sure why i didnt check for a twitter account .....

If it's true fraud i hope it's investigated and the votes in question are thrown out. I do find it highly unlikely they are all fraudulent when i keep coming back to this

Cue the right-wing Twitter nuts everywhere swapping out their tinfoil hats for hardhats.

Your literally posting left wing twitter nuts as examples against fraud ? Hypocrisy much ? Robert Reich lol

Ignore Robert Reich. The study he referenced is the Heritage Foundation and is legit.

Trump can have his court cases. He'll have to present real evidence and not hearsay. There may be some small adjustments to counts but very few of these states are within reach
packgrad
Civilized said:

Good statement by Rubio.

What's funny is 98% of the loons out there think he's admonishing the left when statements like this actually admonish Trump.

The Trump family is an albatross around the neck of the Republican Party. They're likely facing the prospect of Don Jr. making a run in 24 or 28.

They need to use a Biden win to clearly pivot away from Trumpism and reestablish their identity.

Don Jr in 24 or 28 is just a left wing conspiracy theory.
Civilized
I hope you're right.
Cthepack
Civilized said:

Good statement by Rubio.

I am very against any political families (bushs, Clinton's, Kennedy's ). But if you look at the data I am not sure Trump is holding back the Republican Party. He may have held himself back. But no president has ever got more votes for re-election and look what republicans have done in the house. Not exactly what many expected.
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Good statement by Rubio.

Saw them talking yesterday about Trump sr running again in 24.
SexualChocolate
It was because GA said they would work through the night and they had Pubes there to verify.
packgrad
SexualChocolate said:

It was because GA said they would work through the night and they had Pubes there to verify.

Pubes... classy.

Another 4am data dump. Sure it's on the up and up.
SexualChocolate
packgrad said:

I don't disagree with this.
SexualChocolate
Damn autocorrect....
packgrad
SexualChocolate
I want them to investigate all issues of fraud and I'm sure they will. Saw a few legal experts talk about the current lawsuits and most said that they are minor and would not change the election. To that point, the Trump lawsuit in Nevada has not shown proof of the 3000k voter fraud yet but they say they have evidence. If true, I hope they throw out the votes. The lawsuit in PA that they are asking the Supreme Court to rule on when the ballots came in is going to result in not enough ballots to overcome Biden in PA. Like I said, let the evidence show the fraud if there is any.
packgrad
I'm sure you're getting this information about what evidence the lawsuits have and how many votes affected is coming from unbiased news sources.
SexualChocolate
You can believe what you want but when all the lawsuits are done and mass fraud is not revealed, will you accept the outcome of the election?
packgrad
Tobaccoroadsportscafe said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Good statement by Rubio.

Saw them talking yesterday about Trump sr running again in 24.

Lol. Yeah right.
packgrad
SexualChocolate said:

You can believe what you want but when all the lawsuits are done and mass fraud is not revealed, will you accept the outcome of the election?

Of course. I'm not a Democrat.
Civilized
packgrad said:

SexualChocolate said:

Pubes... classy.

Serious question.

Electoral commissions and Boards of Election overseeing elections in our states are almost universally bipartisan.

Are you and other pubs thinking that Republican members of these commissions and BoE's are complicit in the alleged electoral fraud?

SexualChocolate
Glad to hear that! I really hope that the country comes together and both sides work together on making America Great Again.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

SexualChocolate said:

Pubes... classy.

Serious question.

Electoral commissions and Boards of Election overseeing elections in our states are almost universally bipartisan.

Are you and other pubs thinking that Republican members of these commissions and BoE's are complicit in the alleged electoral fraud?

No.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

SexualChocolate said:

Pubes... classy.

Serious question.

No.

So what's being asserted by Trump and others?

That's it's only Dems on these commissions perpetrating the fraud and the pubs are unaware of it or impotent to stop it?

Or that these are just corrupt cities and the dems and pubs are both corrupt and complicit?
PackBacker07
Biden has just taken the lead in Pennsylvania. The race should be called at some point later today.
Y'all means ALL.
SexualChocolate
Biden just took the lead in PA.
ciscopack
packgrad said:

Looks like Biden took a lead again in another state, GA, at 4am. Funny how that works.
Not really....the votes cast Tuesday are counted; everyone is opening the mail.

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

SexualChocolate said:

Pubes... classy.

Serious question.

No.

So what's being asserted by Trump and others?

That's it's only Dems on these commissions perpetrating the fraud and the pubs are unaware of it or impotent to stop it?

Or that these are just corrupt cities and the dems and pubs are both corrupt and complicit?

Don't know. Seen plenty of evidence of fraud that should be investigated though.
ciscopack
Steve Williams said:

I really, really hope Trump has indisputable proof of wrong doing. If he doesn't then he's doing nothing more than planting the seeds of bedlam.
Hitler did the same before he shot himself. Even FOX NEWS left the rant last night, just like every other TV Network. The FOX guy even mentioned lies; the others didn't say that! Everyone left shaking their head.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.