ELECTION 2020

150,971 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by ncsupack1
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cary do yourself a favor and ignore that guy.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

This is fascinating…

Of course she gave up the game right at the beginning of the video: "we're not here to prove anything with evidence, we're just going to show you some innuendo and cleverly edited video and let you decide"

Imagine having a worldview that didn't require endless conspiracy theories to make sense.

January 6th insurrection - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Trump losing election - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
FBI/CIA/judicial system protects Democrats - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
FBI/CIA/judicial system hates Republicans - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Illegal immigration - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Covid is actually bad - global conspiracy to destroy America
Vaccines actually work - global conspiracy to destroy America
Global warming real - global conspiracy to destroy America

I'm sure there are many more.
Of course, she was on 60 minutes, for years…. She left because they wouldn't let her tell both sides of the story. In other words, 60 minutes wanted her to tell the narrative they wanted…

So, yes you are seeing a narrative you believe in and I'm seeing a narrative I believe in…. Accept the fact that, YOU, are seeing and believing in a narrative. I know I have…

She was fired, actually, because she reported a guy's story about Benghazi, which entirely contradicted that guy's previous testimony to the FBI. She knowingly pushed a fake narrative, and made 60 Minutes look like clowns who don't know how to actually vet sources.

They weren't two equal narratives... you clearly just prefer the fantasy narratives that confirm your world view.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

Cary do yourself a favor and ignore that guy.
Yea, you're right…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Count me among those who think Kennedy's independent bid could lose the election for the GOP nominee, and aren't happy about that. But would I push for Kennedy to bow out on those grounds? Resoundingly no, to do so is undemocratic and in-American. So get a load of this guy's arrogance…..he actually thinks he's saving democracy by being undemocratic.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/11/opinions/third-party-run-is-a-risk-we-cant-afford-clyburn/index.html
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Count me among those who think Kennedy's independent bid could lose the election for the GOP nominee, and aren't happy about that. But would I push for Kennedy to bow out on those grounds? Resoundingly no, to do so is undemocratic and in-American. So get a load of this guy's arrogance…..he actually thinks he's saving democracy by being undemocratic.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/11/opinions/third-party-run-is-a-risk-we-cant-afford-clyburn/index.html

The only explanation for this myopic take is that you see nothing anti-democratic about the leading Republican candidate's electoral conduct leading up to, during, and since January 6.

To most Americans, there is hardly anything less democratic than a President that destroyed our country's faith in our electoral process and tried to stay in power after he lost an election.

The clear implication is that a third party candidate could inadvertently spoil the realistic challenger to our profoundly undemocratic ex- and potentially future President.

This is not a normal Presidential race, i.e. one with two democratic norm-respecting candidates. In that case I'd agree with your take because a take like Clyburn's would essentially be just clamoring against third parties for the sole reason of keeping his preferred party in power.

That's clearly not the case when a hypothetical third party spoiler candidate could thrust an insurrection-supporting, election-denying major party candidate back into power.
caryking
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

The only explanation for this myopic take is that you see nothing anti-democratic about the leading Republican candidate's electoral conduct leading up to, during, and since January 6.

To most Americans, there is hardly anything less democratic than a President that destroyed our country's faith in our electoral process and tried to stay in power after he lost an election.

The clear implication is that a third party candidate could inadvertently spoil the realistic challenger to our profoundly undemocratic ex- and potentially future President.

This is not a normal Presidential race, i.e. one with two democratic norm-respecting candidates. In that case I'd agree with your take because a take like Clyburn's would essentially be just clamoring against third parties for the sole reason of keeping his preferred party in power.

That's clearly not the case when a hypothetical third party spoiler candidate could thrust an insurrection-supporting, election-denying major party candidate back into power.
Civ, you're projecting again…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civ, you're projecting again…

You were the one scratching your head trying to figure out why Republicans keep losing elections. Oh that's right, it must be massive fraud... there's just no other possible explanation. Obviously a candidate who talks like this is really speaking to the moderates:

Werewolf
Do you see the boomerang #sieve? It's still got a good distance to return. #devolution

Werewolf
I fear this judge could be suicidal……..or is the better term, suicided. She may already have extra security

https://patriotclash.com/breaking-judge-issues-huge-decision-on-georgia-voting-machines/
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve & #Hoak, here's another opportunity to watch a boomerang. Pay attention.
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Hoak, look the other way, quick!
caryking
Werewolf said:

#Sieve and #Hoak, look the other way, quick!
Were, I'll have to give it to you… that's one funny post!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Hoak, in your youth you were playing video games...and never threw a boomerang or even watched one. It's probably still not visibly clear for ya..........but its coming into view. What makes both of you dangers to the republic is that you'd rather steal elections and idly sit by justs to have things the way you think they should be. #Sheeple I say. #boomerang, #devolution #WWG1WGA

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Joe Rambo will get an A in this classroom. He's obviously been paying attention. #WWG1WGA #devolution

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

#Sieve and #Hoak, in your youth you were playing video games...and never threw a boomerang or even watched one. It's probably still not visibly clear for ya..........but its coming into view. What makes both of you dangers to the republic is that you'd rather steal elections and idly sit by justs to have things the way you think they should be. #Sheeple I say. #boomerang, #devolution #WWG1WGA

i appreciate you thinking of me for this post!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
What do you mean? I never mentioned you. ;-)
DrummerboyWolf
This might be important for the election fraud deniers.

https://thepostmillennial.com/georgia-case-arguing-use-of-electronic-voting-violated-voters-rights-opened-election-to-vulnerabilities-heads-to-trial-in-2024?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/georgia-case-arguing-use-of-electronic-voting-violated-voters-rights-opened-election-to-vulnerabilities-heads-to-trial-in-2024?utm_campaign=64483
Good stuff and valiant effort. I don't think they give a S$it whether it was stolen or not. The desired outcome is all that matters..........how they get there is irrelevant.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Quote:

He claims that, in January 2021, a computer forensics team hired by Trump associates took data and software from election equipment in Coffee County, Georgia, and transmitted it to an unidentified number of people, increasing the risks already associated with those vulnerabilities.

This was hilarious.

"WE THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH VOTING MACHINES IN GEORGIA!!!!111"

"Why?"

"Well...see it's because the election-losing ex-President's team was provided illegal access to voting machines from bootlicking Georgia elections officials so he could keep trying to gaslight his worshipers into thinking there's something wrong with election security in America all because he's a grifter and too big a baby to take an L. Then after illegally accessing the system they may have illegally transmitted proprietary information to other unauthorized parties."

We don't have an election security problem in America.

We've got an "ex-President that illegally tries to access voting machines and tries to overturn elections" problem.
Werewolf
Listen to this lady's impassioned plea.

caryking
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Quote:

He claims that, in January 2021, a computer forensics team hired by Trump associates took data and software from election equipment in Coffee County, Georgia, and transmitted it to an unidentified number of people, increasing the risks already associated with those vulnerabilities.

This was hilarious.

"WE THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH VOTING MACHINES IN GEORGIA!!!!111"

"Why?"

"Well...see it's because the election-losing ex-President's team was provided illegal access to voting machines from bootlicking Georgia elections officials so he could keep trying to gaslight his worshipers into thinking there's something wrong with election security in America all because he's a grifter and too big a baby to take an L. Then after illegally accessing the system they may have illegally transmitted proprietary information to other unauthorized parties."

We don't have an election security problem in America.

We've got an "ex-President that illegally tries to access voting machines and tries to overturn elections" problem.

That's certainly a take…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
.....and the algorithms couldn't keep up.

Werewolf
The Gobbler's choice is Liz, Mitch and the boys and, of course, NIkki H.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

What's wrong with that, I like having adults in charge that show that a conservative agenda and smaller Federal Gov't can be successful. Right now, all the flame throwers that you seem to support just like throwing mud on the institutions of our country rather than trying to actually fix them and run the Federal Gov't properly.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
I've always thought well of Maria B. She seems to have a relatively small ego for a TV personality.
CALS grad
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

What's wrong with that, I like having adults in charge that show that a conservative agenda and smaller Federal Gov't can be successful. Right now, all the flame throwers that you seem to support just like throwing mud on the institutions of our country rather than trying to actually fix them and run the Federal Gov't properly.
How much money for the department of defense is sufficient? We will go way over 1T if they add it up properly…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I bet you still believe Hulk Hogan won all those matches....at some juncture man, you should be able to figure this out. Sheeple.......
Werewolf
Let's see now, how did that John Cougar Mellencamp song go? What a coincidence "and the wall........came...."
Werewolf
Werewolf
I continue to believe the election fraud wiil be the 1st domino to fall. The death and disabilities caused by the jab will also continue to creep into truth and reality as we witness loved ones fall. Pedophilia arrests will be next.

What so many don't realize, and the media won't cover it is that whistleblower #'s are massive.......making deals to avoid being imprisoned for life or executed.

Werewolf
Paper ballots, verified citizenship doc req'd, one day voting, count ballots on site.........and a nationwide voting holiday. I'd support a voucher for travel expenses for the day.....say $50.
Werewolf
Some of you have made progress........albeit slow. Progress is progress.......its amusing to watch the group think and talking yourselves right out of it though. The CIA has done a job on us........fo sho.
DrummerboyWolf
Resounding victory in court for True the Vote over Stacy Abrams, Mark Elias, and the DOJ today. They sued True the Vote in December of 2020 for voter intimidation and got slapped back. TTV found that over 364,000 voters were still on the voter roles when the 2020 election when they had either moved out of the county or out of State. TTV gave this information to Georgia Secretary of State and he did nothing about it and it effected the 2020 Presidential election and the two Senate Seats in December of 2020. But there is no voter fraud according to the left and posters here.

Slowly the fraud it coming out.

https://truthsocial.com/@truethevote/posts/111688681286317797
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.