ELECTION 2020

154,575 Views | 1850 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Without addressing a single fact I posted you and packskins continue to deflect.

Must be nice living in a world where you have zero accountability.

Again... remind me of what President Trump's "gotcha" moments are and how many have led to a conviction?

How many times has he been locked up?

How many of these goose chases have panned out for the lefties?

How many of these have been proven to be unfounded?

How many times has he been cleared, exononerated?

You think Fani, Letisha and Alvin have got him dead to rights?

You think Engoron's ruling is going to stand?

You think the Jack Smith joke of a trial will ever see the light of day?

You think the NY case with Stormy is going to actually result in a conviction after appeals?

LOL...

Keep being the clowns that you are and I'll be here to remind you of it.

It must suck to always get the football pulled away doesn't it?

You guys have been living in a world where Trump has zero accountability. And now of course he's weaponized running for President to keep that party going.

So now we're reaching the next season finale of the Trump Show. Will he win the election and make all of his indictments disappear? Will he lose the election and finally face justice? Stay tuned!

Biden has said his fair share of things that are questionable wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure on conservative media a day doesn't go by where Biden isn't OMG OUTRAGIOUS to balance out Trump's lunacy, but if you set aside the dementia fan fiction, what questionable things are you referring to exactly?

Look, don't confuse me with some fan boy of Trump. Second, anything over the years, is there anything policy wise do you disagree with when it comes to the Biden Administration? Second, what are your thoughts on Biden's comments on folks of color over the years?
Policy-wise I think Biden has been great, actually. The Israel stuff is a no-win situation which will make people mad no matter what he does, but otherwise he's been giving a foreign-policy Master Class. His infrastructure bill was a huge deal, desperately needed... the first President to accomplish something like that in ages, despite Republicans being lunatics. Biden has even created a renaissance in American manufacturing (something Trump pretended to care about but never delivered), including building our own microchip industry... in a sane world America First types would be thrilled about that.

Immigration has been a mess, but much of that is out of Biden's control. The pandemic emergency declaration let Trump pretend that it was him that kept immigrants out, but once that was over Biden had to obey our laws. And as Republicans have recently made clear, they have NO interest in fixing our immigration laws to improve the situation. It's just too good of an election issue for them to ever let go of.

As far as Biden's comments, I'd say you could combine them all together over 50 years and they would equal an average Tuesday morning of Trump's ravings, so not really a factor affecting my vote.

Anything in particular that you disagree with?

So you are okay with Biden saying racist comments?

Lol, ok I'll bite. What racist comments? Is this the part where you pretend that Biden's over the top racism is a deal breaker for you, leaving Trump as the obvious choice?
Werewolf
Demonstrates how ill-informed you are. But carry on........but quite amusing.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Without addressing a single fact I posted you and packskins continue to deflect.

Again... remind me of what President Trump's "gotcha" moments are and how many have led to a conviction?

You think the NY case with Stormy is going to actually result in a conviction after appeals?

LOL...

You guys have been living in a world where Trump has zero accountability. And now of course he's weaponized running for President to keep that party going.

So now we're reaching the next season finale of the Trump Show. Will he win the election and make all of his indictments disappear? Will he lose the election and finally face justice? Stay tuned!

Biden has said his fair share of things that are questionable wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure on conservative media a day doesn't go by where Biden isn't OMG OUTRAGIOUS to balance out Trump's lunacy, but if you set aside the dementia fan fiction, what questionable things are you referring to exactly?

Look, don't confuse me with some fan boy of Trump. Second, anything over the years, is there anything policy wise do you disagree with when it comes to the Biden Administration? Second, what are your thoughts on Biden's comments on folks of color over the years?
Policy-wise I think Biden has been great, actually. The Israel stuff is a no-win situation which will make people mad no matter what he does, but otherwise he's been giving a foreign-policy Master Class. His infrastructure bill was a huge deal, desperately needed... the first President to accomplish something like that in ages, despite Republicans being lunatics. Biden has even created a renaissance in American manufacturing (something Trump pretended to care about but never delivered), including building our own microchip industry... in a sane world America First types would be thrilled about that.

Immigration has been a mess, but much of that is out of Biden's control. The pandemic emergency declaration let Trump pretend that it was him that kept immigrants out, but once that was over Biden had to obey our laws. And as Republicans have recently made clear, they have NO interest in fixing our immigration laws to improve the situation. It's just too good of an election issue for them to ever let go of.

As far as Biden's comments, I'd say you could combine them all together over 50 years and they would equal an average Tuesday morning of Trump's ravings, so not really a factor affecting my vote.

Lol, ok I'll bite. What racist comments? Is this the part where you pretend that Biden's over the top racism is a deal breaker for you, leaving Trump as the obvious choice?

lol..I'm not a Trump guy…I'm asking you if you are okay with previous comments by Biden when it comes to race.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

The poster knows…they have google..
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

The poster knows…they have google..
touche.
Werewolf
barelypure said:

Has the Wisconsin legislature guaranteed the state will go to Trump?

Wisconsin voters approved two constitutional amendments aimed at safeguarding the state's elections from outside influence.

The first amendment states that "private donations and grants may not be applied for, accepted, expended, or used in connection with the conduct of any primary, election, or referendum."

The second changes the state's Constitution to ensure that "only election officials designated by law may perform tasks in the conduct of primaries, elections, and referendums."

This insures that "Zuckerbucks" can't be used by election officials and that only election officials can participate in the election. This has to be bad news to the Democrats as they need Wisky to go their way

hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Actually the chips manufacturing is a bust because the DEI component added to the bill makes them virtually impossible to build. And in fact, several of the chip manufacturers have abandoned their plans to expand in the US.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Actually the chips manufacturing is a bust because the DEI component added to the bill makes them virtually impossible to build. And in fact, several of the chip manufacturers have abandoned their plans to expand in the US.

Lol, and you believe that? Pro tip: If you see something bouncing around conservative media with a headline that includes "DEI", it's probably bullsh**.

TSMC was mad because they wanted to import their workers from Taiwan instead of hiring and training Americans. Other manufacturers are dealing with a sudden overabundance of chips after pandemic shortages, causing them to temporarily rethink their infrastructure needs.

Bottom line, the CHIPS act will be fine, it'll just take time to iron things out. But it's an election year, so Republicans must turn ever good thing Biden has done into a negative.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

lol..I'm not a Trump guy…I'm asking you if you are okay with previous comments by Biden when it comes to race.

Yes, I'm completely at peace with Biden's occasional gaffes... I'm confident he's not a racist. Lol, Trump on the other hand... he definitely has a thing for tiki torches.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

And heaven only knows what we'll be looking at in a years time, if Taiwan's semi- production is knocked offline for a prolonged period.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Yes, I'm completely at peace with Biden's occasional gaffes... I'm confident he's not a racist. Lol, Trump on the other hand... he definitely has a thing for tiki torches.
It's "OK" if my guy says anything racist..... he is on my team.

Dude... you should know when to say when.........

Nothing says hypocrisy like what you have done tonight.... Go pull for the Heels....
Werewolf
I had not heard about New Mexico's refusal to provide access to 2020 election results. This non-corrupt federal judge ruling will help discourage the fraud in 2024.
Werewolf
It had to be this way.........Trump says so too. The stolen 2020 election has created the momentum necessary to remove the election fraud and the criminals in our govts. #YouMustShowThem

ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

It's "OK" if my guy says anything racist..... he is on my team.

Dude... you should know when to say when.........

Nothing says hypocrisy like what you have done tonight.... Go pull for the Heels....

This.
dogplasma
ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Hunter or Joe? Hunter certainly. Joe had the classified docs issue, but unlike Trump he gave them back. Is there anything besides that?

By my count, if you list Trump's most recent legal issues in Win-Loss-TBD format, he's 0-2-4. I'm sure you can add many many more related to his business dealings going back in time, although you'd probably have to add a Settled category.
Go back and read what I asked. It's not hard.
Oh, I thought you were responding to a comment about indictments. I didn't catch that you were then apparently talking about gaffes? My bad. (This is why I need to stay out of the political threads.). Sure, Biden's had plenty of gaffes, and age doesn't help that. But Trump's certainly had more than his share of strange comments on TOP of his legal troubles.
ncsupack1
No biggie. Looking back, I wasn't clear at all.
SmaptyWolf
dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Hunter or Joe? Hunter certainly. Joe had the classified docs issue, but unlike Trump he gave them back. Is there anything besides that?

By my count, if you list Trump's most recent legal issues in Win-Loss-TBD format, he's 0-2-4. I'm sure you can add many many more related to his business dealings going back in time, although you'd probably have to add a Settled category.
Oh, I thought you were responding to a comment about indictments. I didn't catch that you were then apparently talking about gaffes? My bad. (This is why I need to stay out of the political threads.). Sure, Biden's had plenty of gaffes, and age doesn't help that. But Trump's certainly had more than his share of strange comments on TOP of his legal troubles.

Yeah, he was attempting to pull off a "gotcha". Pretty comical, though, trying to "both sides" Biden's once-a-year cringy but innocent gaffe with Trump calling brown people "sub-human" every other day.

I get it, though... anything they can do to muddy the waters and cover for their guy.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Yeah, he was attempting to pull off a "gotcha". Pretty comical, though, trying to "both sides" Biden's once-a-year cringy but innocent gaffe with Trump calling brown people "sub-human" every other day.

I get it, though... anything they can do to muddy the waters and cover for their guy.

Biden has said a few raciest things over the years. That wasn't a got ya moment. You either agree with Biden's past comments or just plain have your head in the sand. It's just different when the person has a D in front of their name. Also, I'm not a Trump fan.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

You are something else........

Good to see that the folks here have seen you for what you are.

Please, by all means continue. People like you gave us President Trump in 2016 and people like you will re-elect him in 2024.

Condescending @$$holes always seem to lose when it matters most.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Lol, and you believe that? Pro tip: If you see something bouncing around conservative media with a headline that includes "DEI", it's probably bullsh**.

TSMC was mad because they wanted to import their workers from Taiwan instead of hiring and training Americans. Other manufacturers are dealing with a sudden overabundance of chips after pandemic shortages, causing them to temporarily rethink their infrastructure needs.

Bottom line, the CHIPS act will be fine, it'll just take time to iron things out. But it's an election year, so Republicans must turn ever good thing Biden has done into a negative.
As someone who works around that industry it absolutely is true. If you want to ramp up production faster, you don't pass a bill with a bunch of protectionism rules built into it. You pass the law and you go to work with what's out there to do the work.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Biden has said a few raciest things over the years. That wasn't a got ya moment. You either agree with Biden's past comments or just plain have your head in the sand. It's just different when the person has a D in front of their name. Also, I'm not a Trump fan.

Dude, I grew up in NC. Not agreeing with a 70+ year old's occasional inartful comment but being confident that they aren't a racist is a part of life.

If it's not a "gotcha", then what's your point? Do you think Biden is actually a secret racist? I doubt it. Do you think Trump is a racist? Lol, trust me, for anyone living in the NYC area he's been answering that question pretty clearly for decades, and it's only gotten worse.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Dude, I grew up in NC. Not agreeing with a 70+ year old's occasional inartful comment but being confident that they aren't a racist is a part of life.

If it's not a "gotcha", then what's your point? Do you think Biden is actually a secret racist? I doubt it. Do you think Trump is a racist? Lol, trust me, for anyone living in the NYC area he's been answering that question pretty clearly for decades, and it's only gotten worse.

So saying raciest things doesn't make one a raciest? Makes since…lol
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

I should introduce you to some of my "woke" Portland friends. You'd get along great.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

I should introduce you to some of my "woke" Portland friends. You'd get along great.

No thank you.
Wufskins
It's about time! Us whiteys have had it rough the last couple centuries.

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/01/trump-reverse-racism-civil-rights
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

I know right. I mean how racist is Trump? I mean he actually wears his hood to bed. During his 4 years as President just look at all the racist things he did - record-low Black unemployment rate, funding for historically Black colleges and universities, opportunity zones and criminal justice reform.

Here's a photo of him plotting what he's going to do next

Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

dogplasma said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

I know right. I mean how racist is Trump? I mean he actually wears his hood to bed. During his 4 years as President just look at all the racist things he did - record-low Black unemployment rate, funding for historically Black colleges and universities, opportunity zones and criminal justice reform.

Here's a photo of him plotting what he's going to do next

Positively diabolical.
Werewolf
Don't leave two right foot prints when you should have left both a riight and left foot in the snow. It takes some time to get to the bottom of the digital crime with Dominion.

Werewolf
Peter Bernegger was arrested soon as this interview of Tina Peters. Tina will be recorded as a national hero in the history books of the New Republic of the US.

Werewolf
Why is Tina not arrested? I can tell you that she was on a boat with Juan O'Savin in an interview of Juan that I watched last night. I think he might have some protection.

If you don't know who she is.......for some reason your MSM hasn't covered it or interviewed her.

Werewolf
.....and by the way, the digital funny business originated from a small city in Serbia.

Q: Guess who was in that same city on election day in November 2020........?

A: Hunter Biden
Wufskins
Someone has gone koo koo over their coco puffs.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Someone has gone koo koo over their coco puffs.
Or… you could look at his videos and/or try and dispute what he's saying…

Now, I'm not saying I agree or disagree; rather, just calling out a person as being koo koo is not anymore productive as you might think his post is…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Was some crazy-ass info, fo sho......it would be true that the MSM didn't share it with me.

There's a good ending to the movie too. ;-)
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.