ELECTION 2020

150,141 Views | 1778 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by SmaptyWolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Not sure which thread we should use as general election 2024. For now will keep posting here with other content I posted.

Chris Christie not in favor of banning sex changes for children.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-presidential-candidate-comes-out-against-bans-sex-change-treatments-minors
Good luck with that policy. Americans are now starting to move away from same-sex marriages. I think when the left moves the goal post, at some point, things will moderate. People, in general, are fairly agnostic about individual rights, until they get jammed in your face, like we've seen recently.

People are starting to push the culture war back to the middle!
Again, this is what happens when you wade into the pool of government overreach into the daily lives of parents and their children. This is another reason why I hate populism. I give zero ****s about the culture war.
Hokie, most people could care less about the culture war, in normal times. We are not in normal times! This has nothing to do with populism, as you think; rather, this is all about conservative minded people feeling as if crap is being pushed too far down their throat.

Heck, even your boy, Ron DeSantes is pushing hard against the culture crap! Is he a populist too?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Not sure which thread we should use as general election 2024. For now will keep posting here with other content I posted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-presidential-candidate-comes-out-against-bans-sex-change-treatments-minors
Good luck with that policy. Americans are now starting to move away from same-sex marriages. I think when the left moves the goal post, at some point, things will moderate. People, in general, are fairly agnostic about individual rights, until they get jammed in your face, like we've seen recently.

Again, this is what happens when you wade into the pool of government overreach into the daily lives of parents and their children. This is another reason why I hate populism. I give zero ****s about the culture war.
Hokie, most people could care less about the culture war, in normal times. We are not in normal times! This has nothing to do with populism, as you think; rather, this is all about conservative minded people feeling as if crap is being pushed too far down their throat.

Heck, even your boy, Ron DeSantes is pushing hard against the culture crap! Is he a populist too?
yes
Werewolf
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

yes
Hokie, who are liking in the next race?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

yes
Cornel West
jkpackfan
Lmao yikes
jkpackfan
I'm sure John Durham is just making this crap up

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-testifies-fbi-ignored-hillary-clinton-plan-link-trump-russia
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

yes
Cornel West

Hokie, I know that's a joke… so, really answer the question. No one should ***** about your current candidate. Some may ask to elaborate.. who knows, you might influence some to agree with you .

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Tim Scott is still 1, DeSantis 2
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Just so I understand, if your #1 doesn't make it, you're willing to vote for a populist?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just so I understand, if your #1 doesn't make it, you're willing to vote for a populist?
that is correct Cary. Given the theoretical Biden vs DeSantis I'll vote DeSantis. Given Biden vs Trump, I'm writing in a candidate.
Werewolf
81,000,000 votes my A$$!

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

that is correct Cary. Given the theoretical Biden vs DeSantis I'll vote DeSantis. Given Biden vs Trump, I'm writing in a candidate.
So, you are willing to throw away the presidential seat because of your disdain for Trump?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

So, you are willing to throw away the presidential seat because of your disdain for Trump?
I'm not going to vote for either candidate because I believe with my conviction that neither are qualified to be President of the United States. This is a principled choice for me. I don't hate Trump, I do admire him for the game he has run on the majority of Republican voters over the last 6 years though.
caryking

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm not going to vote for either candidate because I believe with my conviction that neither are qualified to be President of the United States. This is a principled choice for me. I don't hate Trump, I do admire him for the game he has run on the majority of Republican voters over the last 6 years though.
And what game is that??? You seem to want to sit in judgement over half of the country when you, more than once, have proven to be nothing but a liar.

Seems like you and according to your opinion of President Trump, have a hell of a lot in common.

Maybe you are feeling a little more "Trumpian" than you'd like to admit.

"People in glass houses..."

"Hit dog howls the loudest...."

You should definitely find a mirror Pinocchio.... you need it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://theleadingreport.com/2023/07/16/alleged-650000-ballots-were-not-counted-lawfully-in-pennsylvania/
Werewolf
We're living in a banana republic. Its undeniable.

Werewolf
caryking
Is this true…. Forget the images, rather, pay attention to the counties. Is that true?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
A pic is wortha 1000 words.

I recognize the Sieve's and the Wendy's of the world for ideological reasons but for the rest of America, how can we be so blind and so passive to willingly accept such absurdity. I ask rhetorically........
caryking
Werewolf said:

A pic is wortha 1000 words.

I recognize the Sieve's and the Wendy's of the world for ideological reasons but for the rest of America, how can we be so blind and so passive to willingly accept such absurdity. I ask rhetorically........

I did ask if the info is correct. I don't know about the counties data, illustrated in the picture...

Joe Biden
Werewolf

caryking
Werewolf said:

That's a big deal!! That's the system that is pathetic and used by most states…. We need a new system. Oh, the video of the guy that did the analysis of voter rolls, I posted previously, was mocked by Civ. This guy said that the ERIC system is awful and states/counties, across the country use it…

Too many things Trump said are coming true and some of you, either didn't vote for him, or voted for him, holding your nose. You've been holding your nose for the wrong thing…

Truth is coming and I'm just watching it play out…

Joe Biden
Werewolf

"You've been holding your nose for the wrong thing"

Trump, like Nehemiah of biblical times, tells it like it is, unequivocally Nehemiah, like Trump, was not liked by many for this reason.

Trump and Nehemiah commanded the room and the masses followed. A positive outcome was the result back then and will be again.
Werewolf
Werewolf
#DEVOLUTION #COG's #EO13848 and also the EO about American companies selling military secrets to CCP.........produced several thousand CEO resignations a couple of years back.

With regards,

Q.

Trump is telling you right to your face..........

Raise your hand if you have already come to the realization that Trump doesn't make outlandish claims unless he already KNOWS.

"We already have the evidence"

This statement alone should explain the "pause" statement attached.

DJT would have been completely derelict of his duties to not have done something. That is a fact.

The question I think people forget to ask is what was Trumps main goal as leader of the free world?

MSM will convince you it was ego. That he is a narcissist who only cares about winning. We know this is false.

It was always about freedom. It was always about fighting against evil. Drain the swamp so that we can save the KIDS! Human/child trafficking had to be eradicated.

Now, consider why he looked as if to walk away. Why the 2020 innauguration looked so fake. Why Biden has been so extreme. Why he said the "pause is a beautiful thing"

It would have been reckless, and left the ultimate goal incomplete to expose the fraud right away. Not to mention the absolute instability of society at the time.

The "pause" -military intelligence op to catch them all. It is a sting. It is a cover for global ops. It is an op to stabilize society. WE ARE THE PLAN!

"It will make it easier to do WHAT WE HAVE TO DO bc everyone will agree with us."

Spread the word. He caught them. He caught them all. We are in the let's see what happens phase, AKA public DECLAS.

But remember, the plan requires our ACTION! WWG1WGA.

Ground_Chuck
Werewolf
Chuck, this clip has completed altered my thinking.......geez, what was I thinking. Biden got at least 81,000,000 votes. In fact, Guliani and Miller were most likely involved in wiping out another 10,000,000 Biden votes......it was probably 91 mil. Thanks, much appreciated!

Have a good night chuck and GO Pack. Remember these words several months from now......and trust me, I'll remind you, you're watching the greatest military operation in the history of the world. Enjoy the show.

#Devolution #WWG1WGALL #Sun Tzu #11.3 & #11.4 of the Military Law of War Manual #EO13848 #EO13959.
DrummerboyWolf
If this ever makes it to trial, then Trump and his defense team have subpoena power. It will get real interesting if that happens. All the states that changed their voting laws without legislative authority are on the hook.

Here is a little longer video.

https://truthsocial.com/@PepeLivesMatter/posts/110817173423540098
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Yes, a lot of possibilities. This one would be fun!!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

If this ever makes it to trial, then Trump and his defense team have subpoena power. It will get real interesting if that happens. All the states that changed their voting laws without legislative authority are on the hook.

You know… that's a really good point. People, like Civ, have said the 2020 election has been adjudicated; so, for people like me, who thinks that it hasn't, hopefully, I get my day…

I have believed, we have enough evidence, banter, or whatever, to do a real investigation, legal proceeding, to get to the truth. Whatever the results, just get to the truth. We have too many people losing confidence, in all of our institutions, that requires a real reset, so we can get a majority believing in them…

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan

The orange turd trump finally being held to account.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

You know… that's a really good point. People, like Civ, have said the 2020 election has been adjudicated; so, for people like me, who thinks that it hasn't, hopefully, I get my day…

I have believed, we have enough evidence, banter, or whatever, to do a real investigation, legal proceeding, to get to the truth. Whatever the results, just get to the truth. We have too many people losing confidence, in all of our institutions, that requires a real reset, so we can get a majority believing in them…
No courts wanted to touch this. And most of the cases were thrown out due to standing. If you believe that the dementia ridden patient and his 4 year old(intellect) ***** got 81 million votes, then there is no hope for you. Find that tape from Bernie Sanders from October of 2020 when he lays out what is going to happen. He said "Trump would be leading big, but when all the mail in votes are counted, Biden will win about a week later." Something to that effect. The fix was in and that is why Trump rightfully contested and wanted the electors to go back to the State Legislatures.

We do need an investigation, but who can you trust? Not the FBI, not the DOJ, not Congress as many of them are just corrupt. One must ask themselves, why are they trying to get rid of one man so much? Because the American people are behind that one man and they are scared to death of Patriots taking back control of this Republic. Again had there been an insurrection on January 6th, then Patriots would still be holding the Capitol. Full disclaimer, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I wrote in and did not vote for that heifer either. I will vote for him next year whether he is on the ballot or not and they will try to keep him off the ballot. Again you have to ask yourself why are they so scared of this guy. Hmmmm!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

No courts wanted to touch this. And most of the cases were thrown out due to standing. If you believe that the dementia ridden patient and his 4 year old(intellect) ***** got 81 million votes, then there is no hope for you. Find that tape from Bernie Sanders from October of 2020 when he lays out what is going to happen. He said "Trump would be leading big, but when all the mail in votes are counted, Biden will win about a week later." Something to that effect. The fix was in and that is why Trump rightfully contested and wanted the electors to go back to the State Legislatures.

We do need an investigation, but who can you trust? Not the FBI, not the DOJ, not Congress as many of them are just corrupt. One must ask themselves, why are they trying to get rid of one man so much? Because the American people are behind that one man and they are scared to death of Patriots taking back control of this Republic. Again had there been an insurrection on January 6th, then Patriots would still be holding the Capitol. Full disclaimer, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I wrote in and did not vote for that heifer either. I will vote for him next year whether he is on the ballot or not and they will try to keep him off the ballot. Again you have to ask yourself why are they so scared of this guy. Hmmmm!
I feel confident I know the answer to your question:

Why do they "NOT" want Trump?

Trump is a threat to the normal way of operating. These people have gotten rich, off the backs, of the tax payers. He called them out, in his inauguration speech (2016). Forget Wall Street, which I believe are the biggest culprits, to the massive wage gap; rather, look at this current joker, in the White House. This guy has never done anything, other than a government employees salary, and he has amassed the wealth he has. It doesn't make sense!

People, on here, make this about Trumps antics; I understand it... That said, this is much bigger than one persons antics!!! This is the real threat to our Constitutional Republic!

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.