ELECTION 2020

149,201 Views | 1731 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Civilized
GoPack2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ripper said:

It's too bad the D's had to cheat to beat Trump. I have to hand it to them. They are crafty and play for keeps.

Don't be such a baby.
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26
wolfman18 said:

Yang has always entrigued me. Will be diving deeper into what he stands for and his ideas.
Bas2020
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Was the illegal spying on the Trump campaign part of the peaceful transition?
Considering everyone with the US intel says it didn't happen I would say no. Even Trumps on DOJ can't find any proof
Bas2020
Ripper
GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

It's too bad the D's had to cheat to beat Trump. I have to hand it to them. They are crafty and play for keeps.

Don't be such a baby.
C'mon dude. It's part of their dna for D's to cheat on elections. If you don't think fraud is involved in Philly, Detroit, etc, then there is nothing more to say. I am from a heavy D northeastern state and Dem election fraud is a lifestyle up there.
packgrad
RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

Won't change a thing and that's coming from someone who didn't vote for biden but did vote a split party ticket.
Bas2020
GoPack2008
Ripper said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.
C'mon dude. It's part of their dna for D's to cheat on elections. If you don't think fraud is involved in Philly, Detroit, etc, then there is nothing more to say. I am from a heavy D northeastern state and Dem election fraud is a lifestyle up there.

Nobody cheated. Trump is a stupid person advised by stupid people and he ran a stupid campaign.

If he had handled Covid well, he'd have waltzed to a second term. But he's an infantile moron, so he couldn't.
RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

Did they vote?
GoPack2008
RunsWithWolves26 said:

wolfman18 said:

Yang has always entrigued me. Will be diving deeper into what he stands for and his ideas.

Yang is really smart and thoughtful. I hope he continues to have an important role in the party.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.

Nobody cheated. Trump is a stupid person advised by stupid people and he ran a stupid campaign.

If he had handled Covid well, he'd have waltzed to a second term. But he's an infantile moron, so he couldn't.

You need a thesaurus.
Glasswolf
GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.
This is their talking point but no one has provided concrete proof of cheating.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.

No one has provided concrete proof there hasn't been cheating. There have been plenty of examples of cheating. You don't believe them. We get it. Pretending there hasn't been examples doesn't make it true though.
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

Won't change a thing and that's coming from someone who didn't vote for biden but did vote a split party ticket.

Huh. Its been all of 24 hrs and 12-15K votes in Michigan have been proved fraudulent. And this is just one county basically.

Wait and see what comes 20 days from now.

GoPack2008
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.

No one has provided concrete proof there hasn't been cheating. There have been plenty of examples of cheating. You don't believe them. We get it. Pretending there hasn't been examples doesn't make it true though.

Nobody has provided concrete proof that Donald Trump isn't an alien, either.
Bas2020
WarrenPeace
This **** is going to come out. No way Trump is leading in all the swing states at midnight, they all stop counting, and magically Biden votes start pouring in. Crazy, crazy stuff going on. UNC has nothing on these folks.

It will end up in the Supreme Court and Trump will win. That dude doesn't know how to lose.
Bas2020
More fraud... in just one Michigan County.

Just wait to see what happened in Fulton Co , GA or Philly

GoPack2008
This is pathetic.

GA has a Republican governor and SOS. Why would they be allowing fraud to occur to help Biden?
Bas2020
14,000 dead democrat voters...... you guessed it ....in Wayne, Co Michigan.

packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.

Nobody has provided concrete proof that Michelle Obama isn't a man either.
GoPack2008
If the democrats were going to engage in widespread voter fraud by the tens of thousands, why the **** wouldn't they also cheat to make sure they won control of the senate?
GoPack2008
packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.

Another packgrad self own.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

Don't be such a baby.

Another packgrad self own.

Another 2008 wokeism
jadawson
Bas2020 said:

14,000 dead democrat voters...... you guessed it ....in Wayne, Co Michigan.

It's so easy to debunk these falsehoods I don't even think you're trying anymore
Ripper
GoPack2008 said:

This is pathetic.

GA has a Republican governor and SOS. Why would they be allowing fraud to occur to help Biden?
You ever been to Atlanta? I lived there for 2 years. Even the state government cannot organize that mess.
packgrad
It's the circular nature of the board that's so hilarious to me.

Radlibs- No prominent Republicans are supporting Trump.

Multiple examples of prominent Republicans supporting Trump provided

Radlibs- Doesn't count!!!

Radlibs- no concrete evidence of cheating provided

Multiple examples of potential cheating provided

Radlibs- Doesn't count!!!

Lolol.
Ripper
There are only a few cities in the country where Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama in votes. Guess where they are? The cities in question. If Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama across the board in Dem strongholds, I'd have no problem.
Bas2020
Ripper said:

GoPack2008 said:

This is pathetic.

You ever been to Atlanta? I lived there for 2 years. Even the state government cannot organize that mess.

The State Government can not control Fulton Co. Fulton Co controls Fulton Co elections. Each county is its own entity and is given Trust by the State to due thing properly.

IF you want to have a discussion about instituting Federal officials for Federal elections thats a different story.

The Feds need to take over the process from these inner city crooks but that will take court orders and the FBI/DOJ to take over.. which im guessing will happen soon. Its already started in one PA county.

packgrad
Conservative- there have been multiple examples across swing states of cheating.

Radlib- it is very dangerous of you to make a post like that.

Radlib- the election is over. Trump needs to concede.

Conservative- it is very dangerous of you to make a post like that when the election is not over yet.

Radlib- No it's not!!!!

Lolol. I do enjoy the duplicity here.
jadawson
Ripper said:

There are only a few cities in the country where Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama in votes. Guess where they are? The cities in question. If Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama across the board in Dem strongholds, I'd have no problem.

Joe Biden has 8 million more votes than Hillary got. You think that's only from a few cities?
Bas2020

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.