ELECTION 2020

149,883 Views | 1773 Replies | Last: 31 sec ago by barelypure
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05
Bas2020 said:

Guess Cooper and the board of elections couldn't close the deal even with 9 extra days. Amateur dems here.
PackBacker07
DEEP STATE!
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

Which side is the facists lol

Ripper
PackBacker07 said:

DEEP STATE!
You said it, not me. Never mentioned deep state. I'm talking partisan politics. I'm just telling someone who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about, who works in DC. It is what is. The Federal Government is a Democrat cottage industry. Not calling it a plot. These are the people who overwhelmingly apply for and work in DC.
Ripper
Double post
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

"Slightly right?" LOL.

Muslim bans, child separation at the border, institutional racism denials, climate change denials, COVID seriousness denials, attacking the free press, etc. aren't "slightly right." They're not even particularly political.

I don't see the John Kasiches of the world getting skewered. Hell, we haven't even seen extremely powerful Republicans like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham take too much heat.

You don't get skewered for being 'slightly right'. You definitely get skewered for being a complete asshat.
packgrad
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

"Slightly right?" LOL.

Muslim bans, child separation at the border, institutional racism denials, climate change denials, COVID seriousness denials, attacking the free press, etc. aren't "slightly right." They're not even particularly political.

I don't see the John Kasiches of the world getting skewered. Hell, we haven't even seen extremely powerful Republicans like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham take too much heat.

You don't get skewered for being 'slightly right'. You definitely get skewered for being a complete asshat.

Muslim bans. Fake news. Child separations at borders. Fine when Obama did it. Institutional racism denials makes you a bad word to civilized. Climate change denials makes you a bad word also. The election infection makes you a bad word. Attacking the free press!!!! Lol. You really need to get out of your bubble.
Dmax95
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

"Slightly right?" LOL.

Muslim bans? We were under a terror threat no different then banning covid and flights from abroad at the time. Intelligence at the time deemed it correct.
Child separation at the border. Thank Obama for such. They started such. Plus people were using children illegally to gain assess to US. Easy ploy to take children and sadly use them as pawns in immigration game. No way to verify relationships.
Institutional racism? Lol. I guess if you see everything as racist it is. Sorry.
Climate change denial? No more like climate accord denial. The major polluters are the ones taking no responsibility for such and doing their part. China, india, SeAsia, South America.
Covid denial? Cmon man if Biden was president lots of people would have died. Stop making the China virus political.
Attacking the free press? Studies shows liberal "free press" has 90% negative response to anything Dt. He could cure cancer and they'd make into a negative story. All your points above sounds like gaslighting from liberal press. Sorry for long response, but you make these points like they're black and white and Trump owns all the results. Presidents like any person make hard decisions. You try and do your best. My personal opinion he did the right things. You might not, but there's no 100% answer without having 20/20 vision after the fact.
Dmax95
Must be a joke? We got played. No one would be that silly and say what was said above and actually believe it. Civil got us.
Ripper
Dmax95 said:

Must be a joke? We got played. No one would be that silly and say what was said above and actually believe it. Civil got us.
Yep, he got you.
Pacfanweb
It IS funny how NOW the left wants people to unite.

I saw it after Obama got elected, too. They did their damnedest to not let W do anything, kicked and screamed....then when Obama was elected, they were all like "We all need to come together and work on our country".

Right.

And they're going to say the same thing this time. Remember #resist ? They were serious. Sure, Trump is a mouth breathing obnoxious yankee with zero class or manners, but the left (meaning mostly the media) went WAY out of their way trying to make him look even more so. I mean if dude forgot to wash his hands after taking a leak, that would have been all over the news...seriously.

And now they'll say "We need to come together as a country"

Guaranteed that police incidents will not be blown up like they have been recently, guaranteed that they won't be pointing out all Biden's misspeaks and stupid contradictions of himself, etc. And there will be plenty, they just won't be reported, just like when Obama was President.

Cthepack
PackBacker07 said:

What am I missing? Regan beat Carter by 8 million over 9% margin. Clinton beat bush 1 by 5 million and over 5% margin.
Ground_Chuck
Pacfanweb said:

I saw it after Obama got elected, too. They did their damnedest to not let W do anything, kicked and screamed....then when Obama was elected, they were all like "We all need to come together and work on our country".

Right.

And they're going to say the same thing this time. Remember #resist ? They were serious. Sure, Trump is a mouth breathing obnoxious yankee with zero class or manners, but the left (meaning mostly the media) went WAY out of their way trying to make him look even more so. I mean if dude forgot to wash his hands after taking a leak, that would have been all over the news...seriously.

Guaranteed that police incidents will not be blown up like they have been recently, guaranteed that they won't be pointing out all Biden's misspeaks and stupid contradictions of himself, etc. And there will be plenty, they just won't be reported, just like when Obama was President.

How did Dems prevent W from doing anything? Reps controlled both houses of congress until '07.

We do need the country to come together because just like the last time we elected a R president, the country is now in crisis.
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

Pacfanweb said:

Right.

How did Dems prevent W from doing anything? Reps controlled both houses of congress until '07.

We do need the country to come together because just like the last time we elected a R president, the country is now in crisis.

No it isn't. Democrats will not bring anyone together though considering they have been burning cities down for 4 years. They are the ultimate hypocrites expecting people to come together with them now after their behavior.
Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Pacfanweb said:

Right.

No it isn't. Democrats will not bring anyone together though considering they have been burning cities down for 4 years. They are the ultimate hypocrites expecting people to come together with them now after their behavior.
People burning cities aren't Dems, no more than the right wing militia that are out killing cops are Reps.

Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Pacfanweb said:

Right.

Not that you care:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2020/10/24/trump-claims-blm-protests-violent-but-majority-peaceful/3640564001/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/05/nearly-all-black-lives-matter-protests-are-peaceful-despite-trump-narrative-report-finds
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Pacfanweb said:

Right.

Not that you care:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2020/10/24/trump-claims-blm-protests-violent-but-majority-peaceful/3640564001/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/05/nearly-all-black-lives-matter-protests-are-peaceful-despite-trump-narrative-report-finds

Lol. Only 7% of Democrat protests cause serious harm to people or damage to property? That's your argument?

Godalmighty.
Pacfanweb
Ground_Chuck said:

Pacfanweb said:

Right.

"did their damnedest to not let W do anything, kicked and screamed."
Didn't say they were successful. But the went full obstructionist after 2000.
And they did have the majority briefly early on
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95

Hammer and scorecard. Media doing their darndest to pretend nothing happened.
Pacfanweb
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Pacfanweb said:

Right.

People burning cities aren't Dems, no more than the right wing militia that are out killing cops are Reps.

I'd be willing to bet that most cops that are killed aren't killed by folks that would be considered "right wing" at all.
In fact, I'd bet some money that, overwhelmingly, most cop killings are by those that would be assumed to be Democrat voters.

As are all the people burning down cities.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
Again that fake news outlet the Washington post. CNN of newspapers.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

"Slightly right?" LOL.

I think you just unintentionally proved the point of this meme. You can go through this thread, but I never voted for Trump (either election), posted a stupid meme in response to a really stupid tweet, and you went off because you disagreed.

I actually enjoy reading your point of view on things. I dont always agree, but it gives me perspective I may not have.
Civilized
Thanks for the kind words Flossy!

I enjoy funny memes as much as the next guy, I'm just not sure this one is as self-aware as it may appear at a glance.

We all need more humor right now though so I hope you're right!
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
Liberal hogwash.
Dmax95
4 years of interference. Biden can wait for a certified election.
packofwolves
Recant denied...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-postal-worker-ballot-tampering-claims-questioned
ncsualum05
Dmax95 said:

4 years of interference. Biden can wait for a certified election.
The little BS lawsuits that are not gaining traction are serving a purpose. The big cases are coming. Right now delaying and distracting is also a strategy. Just my opinion.
Dmax95
Missing Context: This specific lawsuit is over improper ballots not fraud in Pennsylvania. Funny how media picks a part of the conversation that isn't the point of the lawsuit and runs with it as such.
Ncstatefan01
My cousins co worker voted in person on Election Day. After voting, he was on the phone and wandering around the outside of the polling place. He wandered around the back of the polling place like I said just on the phone. He stopped when he saw several people wearing all black with two large bags of what appeared to be ballots. The outside of the bags were marked "TRMP". Not sure what that means. Anyways, the people in black then looked up and a drone descended from the sky. It was painted blue and only has the markings "B/H2020" on the underside. It came down, the workers hooked the bags to the drone and it flew off. Just thought it was odd.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.